April 18, 2024, 11:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335557 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 16, 2010, 04:48:26 PM »

OOPS!!!  forgot link to last post:

http://www.bloggernews.net/124320

Thanks for this link CeCe.  I found this scenario plausible.... but there are so many possibilities.  Maybe soon we will have an answer that makes sense but will it be the truth?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: April 16, 2010, 04:49:33 PM »

Does anybody remember if Crystal was taken in alone first, without ron or his family, to be given the news?  Specifically when they were all brought in and it's rumored that Crystal said "Joe killed my baby".  I don't know if that's even been confirmed she said that, but I had some thoughts regarding the possibility.  Another poster either here or over yonder (WS) said that they couldn't imagine that LE would lie to Crystal and tell her it was JO if it wasn't. 

Thinking about it, I wondered if perhaps she's going along with it?  Maybe they want ron to think they are totally believing JO's story.  If they spoke to her first, they may have said something like "we don't want to let ron know we suspect him at all, and by bringing him in, he thinks he's safe.  He could be totally innocent, but I can't wrap my mind around him protecting or standing by misty.  Then you have his mom and grandma singing her praises too.  There's a reason behind all that.
I've been wondering the same darn thing. It is hard to tell what tactics the police would do. I thought that perhaps they brought Ron in to gauge his body language.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 16, 2010, 04:49:42 PM »

Does anybody remember if Crystal was taken in alone first, without ron or his family, to be given the news?  Specifically when they were all brought in and it's rumored that Crystal said "Joe killed my baby".  I don't know if that's even been confirmed she said that, but I had some thoughts regarding the possibility.  Another poster either here or over yonder (WS) said that they couldn't imagine that LE would lie to Crystal and tell her it was JO if it wasn't. 

Thinking about it, I wondered if perhaps she's going along with it?  Maybe they want ron to think they are totally believing JO's story.  If they spoke to her first, they may have said something like "we don't want to let ron know we suspect him at all, and by bringing him in, he thinks he's safe.  He could be totally innocent, but I can't wrap my mind around him protecting or standing by misty.  Then you have his mom and grandma singing her praises too.  There's a reason behind all that.

me says things like that. 

If the second part of your post is correct - well, it's a heartless thing for any LE to do!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 16, 2010, 04:49:54 PM »

klaas , I have a link but would like you to okay it . how can I send it ? Supose to be a posting from joes sister .
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: April 16, 2010, 04:51:04 PM »

Sorry if this is a repeat post:

Haleigh Cummings Search Continues Friday

Friday marks the fourth day that Law Enforcement is searching an area of The St. Johns river some 5 miles from the trailer that Haleigh Cummings called home.

Police divers are scouring the river for any evidence connected to the missing child. On the ground reports are that the media is very much still present. The police are keeping them some distance from the actual search area and this has led to a couple of testy moments.

cont.

Edit:  add link per cece.  MB  http://www.bloggernews.net/124320

Oh?  I thought they finished up yesterday.......

So did I ... and I can find no confirmation that they are still searching at the site today.

Apparently this came from Simon Barrett, a blogger.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: April 16, 2010, 04:51:08 PM »

TJ just texted - on HLN again tonight.

I assume this means JVM cause he didn't say NG.

I guess the LVA will have to wait for another day. I hope that day is tomorrow.

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 16, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »

me says things like that. 

If the second part of your post is correct - well, it's a heartless thing for any LE to do!
Rob do you believe that police would use a tactic like that, because I wondered the same thing? Since I don't know what kind of tactics are used except on crime shows on tv  I wouldn't know.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: April 16, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »

Haleigh Update: Press Release from Tommy Croslin's Attorney

News Talk 97.3 The SKY just received this press release from the attorney for Tommy Croslin regarding the Haleigh Cummings case:

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW

HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE

APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at  the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: April 16, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »

klaas , I have a link but would like you to okay it . how can I send it ? Supose to be a posting from joes sister .

Here is Klaas' email:  smklaas@hotmail.com

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: April 16, 2010, 04:52:56 PM »

Go ahead and post the link.  I can always delete it if it's inappropriate.  Just post it with the disclaimer that it is allegedly from Joe's sister.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: April 16, 2010, 04:53:52 PM »

Thanks for letting us know, Rob.  Hopefully it will be tomorrow.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 16, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »

Interesting press release from Tommy's lawyer, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 16, 2010, 04:54:26 PM »

Thanks for letting us know, Rob.  Hopefully it will be tomorrow.   
I'm very interested in seeing this.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 16, 2010, 04:54:27 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update – Search Ends
Posted on April 16th, 2010

http://www.bloggernews.net/124323

I received word that the search in the Shell Harbour region of the St. Johns river has been completed. It has not been revealed if anything with any evidence value was found. This is hardly surprising, if Haleigh Cummings body was dumped in the area 14 months ago there would be little to locate at this late stage. The St. Johns river is not fast flowing, but it is still moving water. The term ‘needle in a haystack’ comes to mind.

I do believe though that the search was successful in so far as waking up the people involved.   Apparently those currently behind bars are being a lot more co-operative in the investigation.

cont.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: April 16, 2010, 04:55:44 PM »

Friday marks the fourth day that Law Enforcement is searching an area of The St. Johns river some 5 miles from the trailer that Haleigh Cummings called home.

Police divers are scouring the river for any evidence connected to the missing child. On the ground reports are that the media is very much still present. The police are keeping them some distance from the actual search area and this has led to a couple of testy moments.

cont.
Edit to add link per cece.  MB http://www.bloggernews.net/124320

Where did you find this?  I thought that they discontinued searching yesterday at 6PM.  I must have missed something...
I thought they stopped yesterday also.

as soon as something is posted wait five minutes and something will be posted sayin' the exact opposite. 

+++

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 16, 2010, 04:56:21 PM »

I received word that the search in the Shell Harbour region of the St. Johns river has been completed. It has not been revealed if anything with any evidence value was found. This is hardly surprising, if Haleigh Cummings body was dumped in the area 14 months ago there would be little to locate at this late stage. The St. Johns river is not fast flowing, but it is still moving water. The term ‘needle in a haystack’ comes to mind.

I do believe though that the search was successful in so far as waking up the people involved.   Apparently those currently behind bars are being a lot more co-operative in the investigation.

cont.
Thank-you
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #796 on: April 16, 2010, 04:56:42 PM »

IM I was hoping you would bring those pics over I was looking at them and didn't know how    One question I have that water looks awfully shallow by the dock would it be, or is it an illusion?

IT does appear shallow, but because it's a boat ramp it always starts shallow and goes deeper so your car/truck can back the boat in, of course the water level drops/rises according to how much rain there has been lately...........I saw the nasty one of the snake Also, the water is what I expected and that's why they crab fish, it's brackish (part salt water/part fresh water). I'm so glad she took those pic's as they give you a sense of what it's like there, and it's eery to me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 16, 2010, 04:57:06 PM »

Haleigh Update: Press Release from Tommy Croslin's Attorney

News Talk 97.3 The SKY just received this press release from the attorney for Tommy Croslin regarding the Haleigh Cummings case:

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW

APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at  the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php

http://www.jacksonvillepolygraph.com/

IMO likely an FBI buddy of Steven K. Brown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: April 16, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »

cont.

Edit:  add link per cece.  MB  http://www.bloggernews.net/124320

Oh?  I thought they finished up yesterday.......

So did I ... and I can find no confirmation that they are still searching at the site today.

Apparently this came from Simon Barrett, a blogger.

by Simon Barrett in crime

One of the more interesting aspects are the rumors swirling around concerning the source of the tip that led the police to the Shell Harbor area. HLN managed to do an about face on the name of the person. Last night the claim was made that it was Misty Croslin’s and Joe Overstreet’s maternal grandmother Flora Hollars that set the ball rolling. Two days previously they made a major boo boo by naming the real person. Interestingly enough the person that named the name seems to have been ‘offed’ the Nancy show. When the cops ask you to not blab a name, it is usually best not to.

Here is a press release that might clear things up (I have redacted the phone numbers and email address):

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW

APRIL 16, 2010

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 16, 2010, 04:58:59 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

Sittin’ on a fence post
April 16, 2010

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.