April 23, 2024, 09:43:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335909 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 16, 2010, 06:25:42 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

Where is over yonder????     Confused!!!
My bad   Here is the link, IIRC it's on page 9, but possibly 8 supposedly it was a water moccasin

Thanks , I am going in for a look!!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 16, 2010, 06:35:32 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=78534184001#/News/Tommy%20Croslin%27s%20Attorney%20Says%20Croslin%20Provided%20Tip%20in%20Case/50619441001/50624658001/78534184001
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 16, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

My bad   Here is the link, IIRC it's on page 9, but possibly 8 supposedly it was a water moccasin

When I went to IIRC.com, I got weird stuff.  I don't really know what that is anyway.  I was just courious if this snake was seen at the site of the search or is this another place where these crab boxes are???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #863 on: April 16, 2010, 06:39:17 PM »

When I went to IIRC.com, I got weird stuff.  I don't really know what that is anyway.  I was just courious if this snake was seen at the site of the search or is this another place where these crab boxes are???
IIRC means if I recall correctly........that link has the pic's of the snake and the crab trap were at the boat dock, it's just that the crab traps were discarded on shore

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: April 16, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=8

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: April 16, 2010, 06:44:02 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

At this point, we are in a state of confusion. Misty squealed. Tommy squealed. Joe did it. No, he didn’t. Tommy did it. No, Misty did it. Flora Hollars squealed. Tommy may have done it. No, Joe did it. No, Misty… YES! Misty did it! Is Ron out of the woods? There was a petition site put up…

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

… that was mysteriously changed late in the day from

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS LET HIM GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!

to

NEVER MIND HE IS JUST AS GUILTY

I think the only people we can safely say were not somehow involved came from Haleigh’s mother and her relatives – from that side of the fence. Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~

ME: interesting

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 16, 2010, 06:45:08 PM »

IIRC means if I recall correctly........that link has the pic's of the snake and the crab trap were at the boat dock, it's just that the crab traps were discarded on shore

That is so funny and I feel so dumb.  I never saw a link such as www. something, so I thought the IIRC was it.....OMG....I have never heard that before....showing my age.  I really have very limited days I can get on here and post tween work and stuff.  Thanks for all your help.  It is no big deal and not that important.  I was just being nosy.  My son calls me, "Mrs Cravitz" like the lady on Bewitched...  Thanks again
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #867 on: April 16, 2010, 06:47:29 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=8

I can see it now!!!!   Thanks
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 16, 2010, 06:48:49 PM »

At this point, we are in a state of confusion. Misty squealed. Tommy squealed. Joe did it. No, he didn’t. Tommy did it. No, Misty did it. Flora Hollars squealed. Tommy may have done it. No, Joe did it. No, Misty… YES! Misty did it! Is Ron out of the woods? There was a petition site put up…

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

I think the only people we can safely say were not somehow involved came from Haleigh’s mother and her relatives – from that side of the fence. Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

You have the funniest avatar I have ever seen.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: April 16, 2010, 06:49:14 PM »

That is so funny and I feel so dumb.  I never saw a link such as www. something, so I thought the IIRC was it.....OMG....I have never heard that before....showing my age.  I really have very limited days I can get on here and post tween work and stuff.  Thanks for all your help.  It is no big deal and not that important.  I was just being nosy.  My son calls me, "Mrs Cravitz" like the lady on Bewitched...  Thanks again
I didn't know what it meant either a yr ago myself I hope you saw the link in my last post, I'm typing blind now as I can't see my words, so hopefully this makes sense

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: April 16, 2010, 06:51:02 PM »

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

I've been waiting to hear something like this.  We don't know what it is yet...BUT...there's a "reason" why Ron made those 40 billion calls to Misty that night!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: April 16, 2010, 06:53:33 PM »

You have the funniest avatar I have ever seen.   

If you're talking to me, thanks.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 16, 2010, 06:53:58 PM »

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

Here kitty kitty....just when I begrudgingly begin to  x Ron out of the equation.... boom...string 'em all up     
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 16, 2010, 06:54:17 PM »

Jim Werter, who represents Croslin Jr., said in a news release that Croslin Jr. "did not tell Flora Hollars anything about the investigation except to have his attorney contact and meet with him."    What is really going on here?

I have to ask this question....Why didn't he just call his attorney himself? Why ask Grandma to to have the attorney contact him?
I call BS. They're all a bunch of liars, the whole lot of them.

Don't know which one is dumber Hank Jr. or his lawyer.  I read a release on sky 973 from the lawyer stating that he (lawyer) contacted .... better sit down for this one ..........................NG ............. to tell her that Tommy wanted to take the poly test.  Does NG hand out money for TIPS????  Goodness ...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 16, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

Here kitty kitty....just when I begrudgingly begin to  x Ron out of the equation.... boom...string 'em all up    

Not yet.  Get on the fence w/me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #875 on: April 16, 2010, 06:58:18 PM »

You can take it to the bank there is more to the story 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 16, 2010, 06:59:15 PM »

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

okay but I'm bringing all the necessities. Cocktails, snacks and a 38 special just for kicks and shootin possumms
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 16, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

to

~~~~~~~~~~

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

okay but I'm bringing all the necessities. Cocktails, snacks and a 38 special just for kicks and shootin possumms

Sounds good to me and I'll grab Valium Kitty away from IM and stingly hand them out.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 16, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »

Oh boy watching HLN .... Marinade Dave is famous now!  hee hee.  Why do these nuts mess with a criminal case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 16, 2010, 07:04:49 PM »

You can take it to the bank there is more to the story 
I agree, I wonder if we will ever know the truth

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.