March 28, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334437 times)
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #900 on: April 16, 2010, 07:23:59 PM »

Wow Misty is looking a lot like Gumma in the video JVM just showed of her!  Definitely see the family resemblance,  just add a few more years of swallerin pills and a few less teeth!  Oops I mean teef! 
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 16, 2010, 07:26:19 PM »

As I have stated before, Ron is not all that innocent and unknowing in this.  I think he may not have been the one to do the killing, but he knows!!!

I am waiting patiently on LE...I have never wanted to believe Ron had a part in this but if he did so be it. 

He didn't...... you wait and see. Wink He is guilty of leaving his kids with a dope infested slore...and of course his drug history...that's it. Wink

I pray you are right.  I just have a sick feeling in my stomach.  Yes, I have gone back and forth believing in him one day and not the next.  There is just something about his actions that makes me very suspicious.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: April 16, 2010, 07:28:22 PM »

Kim says that Tommy went with her investigators into the swamps for 3 days and never took them to this place
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »

Kim says that Tommy went with her investigators into the swamps for 3 days and never took them to this place

Id like to know how she can show her face much less about this case, she is a fraud & was totally disingenuous as to why she wanted to represent Crystal until Crystal fired her.   Snakes always come out of their holes to take another bite.

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: April 16, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »

Wonder why? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #905 on: April 16, 2010, 07:32:35 PM »

Wow Misty is looking a lot like Gumma in the video JVM just showed of her!  Definitely see the family resemblance,  just add a few more years of swallerin pills and a few less teeth!  Oops I mean teef! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: April 16, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:06 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=8

IM ~  I have had the same problems.  I had them about 6 mos ago, finally figured out the problem.  I had noticed another poster and couldn't remember how I fixed it.  Now ... I DO REMEMBER.  Go to the top of your browser and check out the 'COMPATIBILITY VIEW SETTINGS'  it is under ... TOOLS.   add this website to it.  (please don't ask me about it cause I don't know .... I just know it is a fix.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #908 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:37 PM »

Someone please repost the picture of the st john river where there is a snake in it.  I totally missed that one.

It's over yonder, I hate snakes so much I didn't copy it I just wanted the ones with the crab traps because we were talking about that the other day

YW~Like I said I am far more afraid of a snake than a shark......crazy I know, but they scare the he77 out of me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 16, 2010, 07:34:43 PM »

As I have stated before, Ron is not all that innocent and unknowing in this.  I think he may not have been the one to do the killing, but he knows!!!

I am waiting patiently on LE...I have never wanted to believe Ron had a part in this but if he did so be it. 

He didn't...... you wait and see. Wink He is guilty of leaving his kids with a dope infested slore...and of course his drug history...that's it. Wink

I pray you are right.  I just have a sick feeling in my stomach.  Yes, I have gone back and forth believing in him one day and not the next.  There is just something about his actions that makes me very suspicious.

I go back and forth about Ron, too. It is weird he automatically says "someone stole..." but perhaps he assumed that from the door being propped open? I don't know. His actions don't make sense, but I also want to believe he wouldn't hurt his daughter. Alas, we know it does happen that fathers and mothers hurt their children. So I don't know. <sigh>
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 16, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

I definitely am not a fan of RC but it will surprise me to find out he is guilty or knew....... maybe I am naive.

I believe he has known what happened to her for a long time. JMO
me too......I have never said he was the one who did it, but that he knew and/or felt like he was culpable for some reason, and an OD on drugs was my first reaction.

I would imagine that in any missing child case a parent is going to feel guilt/regret among other feelings.  Even the most innocent parents would feel this IMO.

As to TN's IM's if those are hers ( so much fake crap out there) the Cummings family has stated they will not believe Haleigh is gone until it's proven to them and they have been consistant w/that from day one.  And if he is innocent there is nothing to prove.  We will have to prove his guilt he is clammed up.  Even LE put him on lockdown...wonder why.  We have so little info on Ron while LE actually has more on him than anyone else in this case.  Makes you wonder.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: April 16, 2010, 07:35:49 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

IM ~  I have had the same problems.  I had them about 6 mos ago, finally figured out the problem.  I had noticed another poster and couldn't remember how I fixed it.  Now ... I DO REMEMBER.  Go to the top of your browser and check out the 'COMPATIBILITY VIEW SETTINGS'  it is under ... TOOLS.   add this website to it.  (please don't ask me about it cause I don't know .... I just know it is a fix.
Thanks~I'll go try, it's so hard to respond as I am now and not be able to see WTH I really typed out

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 16, 2010, 07:36:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: April 16, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

There are extensive pictures on that other site.  Good pictures!  Thanks everybody.  Have some wine on me!   
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: April 16, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »

It really does work. I had the same problem. Smile

Thanks~I'll go try, it's so hard to respond as I am now and not be able to see WTH I really typed out
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: April 16, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »

I definitely am not a fan of RC but it will surprise me to find out he is guilty or knew....... maybe I am naive.

I believe he has known what happened to her for a long time. JMO
me too......I have never said he was the one who did it, but that he knew and/or felt like he was culpable for some reason, and an OD on drugs was my first reaction.

I would imagine that in any missing child case a parent is going to feel guilt/regret among other feelings.  Even the most innocent parents would feel this IMO.

As to TN's IM's if those are hers ( so much fake crap out there) the Cummings family has stated they will not believe Haleigh is gone until it's proven to them and they have been consistant w/that from day one.  And if he is innocent there is nothing to prove.  We will have to prove his guilt he is clammed up.  Even LE put him on lockdown...wonder why.  We have so little info on Ron while LE actually has more on him than anyone else in this case.  Makes you wonder.  JMO
I trust this source to the nth degree, TN has a twitter and has about 16 followers, she used to have many more until she started begging for $$ for her cell phone and everything else, but this IM made this source step back and go WHOA........I just think it's worded very oddly/she also has screeen shots of this too

[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 16, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »

EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT -- Misty Croslin's sister-in-law, Chelsea, breaks her silence on the Haleigh homicide investigation & takes your calls live! Don't miss it!

Just posted at FB
On Nancy Grace? Now we are going to hear from Chelsea up there in MA 

Did NG give her a big bucket of KFC to get her on the show?
She must have done something, because Timmy and Chelsea have been very quiet.

well they have been shelling out a lota $$, prob an opportunity to recoup $$

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 16, 2010, 07:40:42 PM »

ROTFL...apparently it doesn't improve user error. Sorry for the quote mess-up.

For me, I didn't have to go under tools, I was just able to click the Compatibility View button, which is to the right of the web address in the address bar. It looks like a piece of torn paper.

I hope that helps. It works like a charm for me. Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: April 16, 2010, 07:41:02 PM »

OMG~It is working Thanks GM and everyone else, now I can see what I am typing out and post the links I am a happy camper

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 16, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »

Cool Beans!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.