April 26, 2024, 03:11:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336174 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 16, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »

Kim says that Tommy went with her investigators into the swamps for 3 days and never took them to this place

Id like to know how she can show her face much less about this case, she is a fraud & was totally disingenuous as to why she wanted to represent Crystal until Crystal fired her.   Snakes always come out of their holes to take another bite.

You got that right, Capp!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 16, 2010, 07:46:28 PM »

As I have stated before, Ron is not all that innocent and unknowing in this.  I think he may not have been the one to do the killing, but he knows!!!

I definitely am not a fan of RC but it will surprise me to find out he is guilty or knew....... maybe I am naive.

I believe he has known what happened to her for a long time. JMO

The Today show and the interview of him and Misty with Greta sure showed insight.
On the Greta interview show how did he know what happened and where Haleigh slept and given direction the door must of been jimmied.

On the Today show Misty was asked why all the inconsistancies- Silence- Hoping -Ron would step in-Then she states she doesn't know why.. And Ron just married her? One of the largest searches for Haleigh and he is getting married that day..Past tensed words use in regarding Haleigh.. The 911 call Ron has better people to call.. The  911 call already an alibi.. How many times was 911 hung up on..The police are not the better people regarding your missing child? His actions and the people he is associated with and he gave his g/f/babysister/teenage wife/ex wife/friend to be the caretaker of his children.

Ron never mentioned all the phone calls, calling Tommy, lawyered up after Cobra had a talk with him at Memaw's , always defending Misty to the point of marrying her. Not to mention trafficting drugs with Misty the last person who was with Haleigh....It goes on and on to much to mention of his actions regarding his daugher Haleigh gone missing. What ever happened to his best friend Orlando? JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 16, 2010, 07:46:56 PM »

Here are a couple of the photos taken by GER and posted at WS.  GER does take some great photos:

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 16, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »

As I have stated before, Ron is not all that innocent and unknowing in this.  I think he may not have been the one to do the killing, but he knows!!!

I am waiting patiently on LE...I have never wanted to believe Ron had a part in this but if he did so be it. 
I just found out his mom TN sent an IM to someone, and stated this:

because he loves HaLeigh more than life and he would die for her
16 minutes ago via web
Reply    4:41 AMHead:that's good to know because no mater what else they do they wsill never prove Ronald had anything to do with this
16 minutes ago via web
Reply    4:39 AM I said: Meemaw: our group supports Ron.all of us do I just wish we could find HaLeigh and bring her home to you all.

Just odd wording to me

Hi IM, thanks for sharing. Where where you able to find this?  I'm amazed these folks use any technology at all! Wow, good find.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 16, 2010, 07:48:24 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=8

It really does work. I had the same problem. Smile

IM ~  I have had the same problems.  I had them about 6 mos ago, finally figured out the problem.  I had noticed another poster and couldn't remember how I fixed it.  Now ... I DO REMEMBER.  Go to the top of your browser and check out the 'COMPATIBILITY VIEW SETTINGS'  it is under ... TOOLS.   add this website to it.  (please don't ask me about it cause I don't know .... I just know it is a fix.
Thanks~I'll go try, it's so hard to respond as I am now and not be able to see WTH I really typed out
OMG~It is working Thanks GM and everyone else, now I can see what I am typing out and post the links I am a happy camper

Yay!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: April 16, 2010, 07:49:13 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

At this point, we are in a state of confusion. Misty squealed. Tommy squealed. Joe did it. No, he didn’t. Tommy did it. No, Misty did it. Flora Hollars squealed. Tommy may have done it. No, Joe did it. No, Misty… YES! Misty did it! Is Ron out of the woods? There was a petition site put up…

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS!

… that was mysteriously changed late in the day from

FREE RONALD CUMMINGS LET HIM GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY !!!!!!!!!

to

NEVER MIND HE IS JUST AS GUILTY

I think the only people we can safely say were not somehow involved came from Haleigh’s mother and her relatives – from that side of the fence. Meanwhile, word just came awhisperin’ in my ear that Ronnie Boy was afixin’ to git bonded out when a man of the law, fed-style, said don’t do that quite yet. There’s more to this story than meets the eye. Take it or leave it.

~~~~~~~~~~

ME: interesting

OS
OMG

Very interesting.   

Here kitty kitty....just when I begrudgingly begin to  x Ron out of the equation.... boom...string 'em all up    

Another 15 minutes of fame seeking blogger.

Not yet.  Get on the fence w/me.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 16, 2010, 07:49:56 PM »

I freaking hate this laptop, anyway MARILOO Sorry, but when I try to post links after I comment on a post, I can't see because of the way this laptop bounces as I am typing, so here I am trying once more......hopefully it will come thru on an unstacked post:

IM ~  I have had the same problems.  I had them about 6 mos ago, finally figured out the problem.  I had noticed another poster and couldn't remember how I fixed it.  Now ... I DO REMEMBER.  Go to the top of your browser and check out the 'COMPATIBILITY VIEW SETTINGS'  it is under ... TOOLS.   add this website to it.  (please don't ask me about it cause I don't know .... I just know it is a fix.
Thanks~I'll go try, it's so hard to respond as I am now and not be able to see WTH I really typed out
OMG~It is working Thanks GM and everyone else, now I can see what I am typing out and post the links I am a happy camper
    Read FAST ... I am O/T. 

BryarRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: April 16, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »

I definitely am not a fan of RC but it will surprise me to find out he is guilty or knew....... maybe I am naive.

no, I agree...I think we don't want it to be Ron beacause that is just so much more wrong (you know what I mean) he was her daddy!!! I think that's why I don't want it to be Tommy or anyone with kids. It just makes it that much sicker ( not that this has not all been sick enough)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #928 on: April 16, 2010, 07:58:31 PM »

I am waiting patiently on LE...I have never wanted to believe Ron had a part in this but if he did so be it. 
I just found out his mom TN sent an IM to someone, and stated this:

because he loves HaLeigh more than life and he would die for her
16 minutes ago via web
Reply    4:41 AMHead:that's good to know because no mater what else they do they wsill never prove Ronald had anything to do with this
16 minutes ago via web
Reply    4:39 AM I said: Meemaw: our group supports Ron.all of us do I just wish we could find HaLeigh and bring her home to you all.

Just odd wording to me

Hi IM, thanks for sharing. Where where you able to find this?  I'm amazed these folks use any technology at all! Wow, good find.

Twitter, and I trust this person implicitly..........others who were in TN's twitter group and are no longer supporting her, are telling alot of what they know, they became very disillusioned, well all except the final 16 last time I checked.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 16, 2010, 07:59:45 PM »

I believe he has known what happened to her for a long time. JMO

The Today show and the interview of him and Misty with Greta sure showed insight.
On the Greta interview show how did he know what happened and where Haleigh slept and given direction the door must of been jimmied.

On the Today show Misty was asked why all the inconsistancies- Silence- Hoping -Ron would step in-Then she states she doesn't know why.. And Ron just married her? One of the largest searches for Haleigh and he is getting married that day..Past tensed words use in regarding Haleigh.. The 911 call Ron has better people to call.. The  911 call already an alibi.. How many times was 911 hung up on..The police are not the better people regarding your missing child? His actions and the people he is associated with and he gave his g/f/babysister/teenage wife/ex wife/friend to be the caretaker of his children.

Ron never mentioned all the phone calls, calling Tommy, lawyered up after Cobra had a talk with him at Memaw's , always defending Misty to the point of marrying her. Not to mention trafficting drugs with Misty the last person who was with Haleigh....It goes on and on to much to mention of his actions regarding his daugher Haleigh gone missing. What ever happened to his best friend Orlando? JMO

Yup, you are right on.  The weird actions keep going on and on.  I don't want to believe any father hurt his little girl but unfortunately it happens more often than not.  I just want the truth to come out once and for all and all those involved are punished to the max.  I believe he used Misty to get her arrested was a deal with LE and they are still taking care of him.  It would not look right if he was out right now.  This was all a way to get Misty to talk.  After waiting for her to break, I think it is or will happen soon.  I am not sure who told what when but something real has been found and when it comes back from the lab, I hope it leads to an arrest for sure, not suspicon.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: April 16, 2010, 08:00:23 PM »

Read FAST ... I am O/T. 

Thanks again, I had been struggling with that for months now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: April 16, 2010, 08:10:51 PM »

Chelsea Croslin carries on the family tradition. Why do I see a stripper pole?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 16, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »

On NG:

Chelsea Croslin looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet.

Chelsea Croslin: believed from day 1 that Joe had something to do with Haleigh.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #933 on: April 16, 2010, 08:11:44 PM »

Chelsea: Always believed Joe involved. Don't believe that Misty/Tommy could do anything to a child.   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: April 16, 2010, 08:13:09 PM »

Chelsea Croslin: I don't know Joe.  I have been told Joe is crazy.  Misty saw Tommy at the backdoor & thought perhaps Tommy knew that Joe was there.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: April 16, 2010, 08:13:24 PM »

Good gravy, I dont know how to say this without being blunt....Chelsea looks like a methhead.

Here she goes implicating Joe but of course Tommy was seen by Misty at the back door but then he was gone, ya know the version where Misty wasnt pass out after a 3-day screw & snort fest.    Chelsea's answer to "what would be the motive" and Chelsea replies "from what Ive been told Joe is crazy."   This is getting beyond ridiculous already.

Pass the wine, Im getting beyond testy!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:16 PM »

On NG:

Chelsea Croslin looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet.

Chelsea Croslin: believed from day 1 that Joe had something to do with Haleigh.

Heart, we're at the same wave length & aggravation right about now.   Tks for the chuckle.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:27 PM »

Chelsea Croslin carries on the family tradition. Why do I see a stripper pole?

Rob, I have a favor........will you ask TJ Ward why he wanted to poly and do an LVA on Ron when they did one on Misty pretty please. Nancy didn't let him elaborate, and I have always been very curious about that comment

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #938 on: April 16, 2010, 08:14:59 PM »

This is way behind getting old and ridiculous, this must be let's blame Joe Tour.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 16, 2010, 08:15:34 PM »

Chelsea Croslin: I don't know Joe.  I have been told Joe is crazy.  Misty saw Tommy at the backdoor & thought perhaps Tommy knew that Joe was there.

Joe was staying at Chelsea's and Timmy's when Haleigh went missing. How can she say she does not know Joe?

No one can tell the truth in this clan!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.