April 23, 2024, 04:12:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335883 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: April 16, 2010, 08:30:46 PM »

Chelsea Croslin: I don't know Joe.  I have been told Joe is crazy.  Misty saw Tommy at the backdoor & thought perhaps Tommy knew that Joe was there.

Joe was staying at Chelsea's and Timmy's when Haleigh went missing. How can she say she does not know Joe?

No one can tell the truth in this clan!!!

Good point Brandi.     
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 16, 2010, 08:31:18 PM »

So if the van was Lindsey's and she loaned it to Chelsea to go to the hospital to see Hank? Misty said that the blanket was in the van that they took...and she was in the van earlier picking up the kids from school and talking about the bad chit they got?Then I am assuming that the van was at misty's house and they picked it up from her house? who picked up the van ? there is only mention of Tommy being there and possibly Joe so did Tommy deliver the van to Chelsea? and how did Lindsey get to the hospital to pick up Teresa? In the red truck? we know that Hank got home by ambulance. Oh my gosh ....so confusing! So if Tommy delivered the van to Chelsea then how did Tommy get back home? Joe?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: April 16, 2010, 08:32:51 PM »

So if the van was Lindsey's and she loaned it to Chelsea to go to the hospital to see Hank? Misty said that the blanket was in the van that they took...and she was in the van earlier picking up the kids from school and talking about the bad chit they got?Then I am assuming that the van was at misty's house and they picked it up from her house? who picked up the van ? there is only mention of Tommy being there and possibly Joe so did Tommy deliver the van to Chelsea? and how did Lindsey get to the hospital to pick up Teresa? In the red truck? we know that Hank got home by ambulance. Oh my gosh ....so confusing! So if Tommy delivered the van to Chelsea then how did Tommy get back home? Joe?
That van sure got around 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 16, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »

They said that the call about Haleigh came in to Timmy's house about 4 a.m. and that Joe went to the hospital to see Hank and then after that came back and put up flyers? WTH?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2010, 08:35:27 PM »

Shoemaker:  Ronald requested to be put in general population. Shoemaker could not answer whether RC was with the other family members at the meeting at the sheriff's office earlier this week.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #965 on: April 16, 2010, 08:35:49 PM »

That van sure got around 
There is so much I could say about that comment, but I will refrain at this point

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 16, 2010, 08:36:54 PM »

Shoemaker:  Ronald requested to be put in general population. Shoemaker could not answer whether RC was with the other family members at the meeting at the sheriff's office earlier this week.
Well if his lawyer doesn't know wonder who would? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 16, 2010, 08:37:32 PM »

That van sure got around 
There is so much I could say about that comment, but I will refrain at this point
I was going to say more, but I behaved 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 16, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

Well if his lawyer doesn't know wonder who would? 

I was thinking the same thing, especially since he was complaining about his boxers, you'd think he would tell his atty whether or not he was with the family or not..........to me that's significant

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 16, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »

That van sure got around 
I'll say it...that van is a Vhore and a vlut....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: April 16, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »

Chelsea says that RC picked HaLeigh up from the bus stop.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 16, 2010, 08:41:58 PM »

Chelsea said that Ron picked up Haleigh in the car...who picked her up Gma,Misty , or Ron......???? s-c-r-e-a-m !!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: April 16, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »

OMG, so much being said, but nothing being told...

the only things we know for a fact right now is that

There really is a van that everybody in three families drove.

Joe was in Satsuma but no one really knows where he was

Tommy was in Satsuma, but no one really knows where he was.

Misty was in Satsuma and she doesnt even know where she was or if she was awake.

Granny Hollar was not in Satsuma, but she knows more then the ones that were.

The rest of the Croslins were either in the hospital or on pain pills and asleep.

THE END..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 16, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »

That van sure got around 

Crazy that this van had a mind of its own & its drivers dont have a mind at all

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #974 on: April 16, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »

Chelsea said that Ron picked up Haleigh in the car...who picked her up Gma,Misty , or Ron......???? s-c-r-e-a-m !!!!
I agree. I feel like I am in The Matrix and I want out !!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 16, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »

Misty was in Satsuma and she doesnt even know where she was or if she was awake.

The rest of the Croslins were either in the hospital or on pain pills and asleep.

THE END..

You got it  And I'll bet not a one of them know what day of the week it is.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: April 16, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »

THE END..

ep, That about sums it up
Y

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: April 16, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

Did Tim Miller ever voice an opinion about RC's involvement?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 16, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »

THE END..

Yep those are the facts...they just crack me up to see them in print  ....absolutley ridiculous !
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: April 16, 2010, 08:49:17 PM »

Did Tim Miller ever voice an opinion about RC's involvement?

Yes, but he has flip-flopped, i remember the interview on Geraldo.........he said he didn't know what to believe about him anymore and that he was hindering the investigation (my word) I can find the youtube uf you want to see it

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.