April 27, 2024, 06:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336238 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:18 AM »

I have a photo of the actual cinder block under the trailer someplace, still looking 

Klaas:

This one?

No, it's at a different angle.

There was a pic taken from the back yard area, looking at the mh, where we could see cinder blocks under the mh on the right hand side.  Is that the one Klaas? 

Yes, I believe that's the one but I can't find it in my photobuckets
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »

I'm not responding to any posts everytime I do I get hung up have to go out.  Soooo.  Let's see how this works.

Fatcat - it's the server, not you.  It's been acting up all day and driving everyone including me nuts!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2010, 01:15:47 AM »

Stabbings do leave a lot of blood behind.

If a tree fell in the woods and nobody was around to witness it, did it really happen?

If she overdosed and these three idiots, with absolutely no medical expertise, were
there to witness it, was Haliegh really in fact dead?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2010, 01:18:22 AM »

Does anyone know what member or relation Annette Sykes is?

and you have got to be joking they (Cummings family) were suprised to see Misty at the search site?  WTH? 

I just don't get the denial by that family (Cummings) of Misty....well imo I do they are holding out hope she and the rest will keep Ron out of it, and I am only speculating but think Ron will be one of the "three" arrested for the murder of Haleigh Cummings.

Honestly these people make Casey Anthony and Family look normal.................
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2010, 01:18:40 AM »

If a tree fell in the woods and nobody was around to witness it, did it really happen?

If she overdosed and these three idiots, with absolutely no medical expertise, were

Carpe
- probably not and I believe that's what the sheriff was alluding to.  That they took a still alive but maybe almost dead Haleigh and disposed of her in the river.  Which would make the new search area a crime scene.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2010, 01:22:15 AM »

Grandma Flora talked to Cummings family and told them what she knew?  They all talk to each other OMG...
on NG at the very end....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »

GRANDMA – FLORA HOLLARS

Part One

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010-04-15

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Which would explain the lack of any blood or DNA evidence there in the home where she was last seen alive. We are taking your calls live.

But joining me right now is a very special guest joining us tonight in a primetime exclusive. With us tonight is Misty Croslin`s grandmother. It is also Joe Overstreet`s grandmother. It is Ms. Flora Hollars joining us out of West Nashville, Tennessee. Ms. Hollars, thank you for being with us.

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: You`re very much welcome.

GRACE: Number one, Ms. Hollars, let me tell you that not only myself but my staff have become very attached to little Haleigh and have been praying for her and thinking of her ever since we learned that she had disappeared, and our thoughts have been with you and the family.

HOLLARS: I pray for her every night.

GRACE: Ms. Hollars, tell me about Joe Overstreet. Repeatedly, Misty Croslin has referred to him as being responsible for Haleigh`s disappearance. You have been around him from this -- throughout this entire time. How has his behavior changed since he came back from Florida when Haleigh disappeared?

HOLLARS: His reactions are completely different than it was before he went down there. He`s not the same kid that he was when we went down there. He has a different attitude toward life and all. He just don`t care.

GRACE: Ms. Hollars, how does he react when you come into the room wearing a Haleigh T-shirt?

HOLLARS: Well, it`s my daughter that normally comes into the room wearing one, and he`ll normally turn around and walk out.

GRACE: Has he ever talked to you about the night Haleigh went missing?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am.

GRACE: Have you asked him?

HOLLARS: Not really.

GRACE: Why?

HOLLARS: He just throws his hands up and says, "F" it, and then he`ll get up and walk away.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2010, 01:25:20 AM »

GRANDMA – FLORA HOLLARS

Part Two

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Did Tommy Croslin call you from behind bars? And if so, what did he say?

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:: He told me he was crying. And he says, Nanny, I`ve got to break down. I`ve got to tell somebody. And I told him, I says, Tommy, I know in my heart exactly what you`re fixing to say. He says, Nanny, what do you mean? I said, Are you going to tell me that Joe did this? He says, Yes, Nanny, Joe did.

GRACE: Joining us tonight is a very special guest, a guest who has been through hell. With us is Flora Hollars. That`s Misty Croslin and Joe Overstreet`s grandmother.

Ms. Hollars, you have heard now three different versions of what happened the night Haleigh went missing. What is the most recent version you have been told?

HOLLARS: What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear.

GRACE: This morning?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Could I ask you why they would have done that? Joe Overstreet and Tommy Croslin, why they would have done that? Had they allegedly molested Haleigh?

HOLLARS: That I don`t know.

GRACE: Why would they just throw her in the water?

HOLLARS: I don`t know. (INAUDIBLE) continue to talk to Misty, she`s going to tell me.

GRACE: OK. What is the second version you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: I was told that Misty had knocked her in the head and killed her and that Joe and Tommy got rid of her.

GRACE: Knocked her in the head with what, a cinderblock?

HOLLARS: No, just a piece of wood or something, is the way that it was put to me. But I didn`t believe that when I heard it.

GRACE: Who told you that?

HOLLARS: It come from one of them in Florida, is all I can say.

GRACE: Did they say why Misty would have struck 5-year-old Haleigh?

HOLLARS: No, they didn`t.

GRACE: OK. Ms. Hollars...

HOLLARS: (INAUDIBLE) overdose.

GRACE: What was the first story you were told about Haleigh`s death?

HOLLARS: First thing that I was told was that Joe had killed her. That was the first words that I was told.

GRACE: Why was -- why did he kill her in the first version?

HOLLARS: That I don`t have any idea. I don`t even know whether she was dead when she hit the water or not.

GRACE: Who told you the first version?

HOLLARS: Oh, that may have came from Misty. I`m not sure.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:13 AM »

GRANDMA – FLORA HOLLARS

Part Three

NANCY GRACE, HOST: We are taking your calls live. Before we go to the lines, I want to go back to Ms. Flora Hollars, joining us tonight in a primetime exclusive. This is Misty Croslin and Joe Overstreet`s grandmother. Ms. Hollars, again, thank you for being with us.

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: You`re welcome.

GRACE: And my question regarding the three versions you`ve been told -- who knows if any of them are true -- that you were told in each of these scenarios, where was Croslin? In the first scenario, the one that Croslin told you this morning, where was Croslin when everything happened?

HOLLARS: She didn`t tell me that.

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

GRACE: But what, Ms. Hollars, could be their possible motivation for killing a 5-year-old girl?

HOLLARS: That`s something that I don`t know! There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

GRACE: Well, God bless you. God bless you for finally bringing some peace to this case. I pray to God in heaven that it does. Ms. Hollars...

HOLLARS: I hope so.

GRACE: Ms. Hollars, when Joe -- excuse me -- when Tommy Croslin calls you from the jail crying, what did he say happened?

HOLLARS: He was crying. And I told him, I said, You failed your lie detector test, didn`t you, Tommy? He says, Yes, I did. And I told him, I says, Now it`s time for it to come to a head. I want to know right now. In my heart, I already know. I said, Did Joe do this? He says, Yes, Nanny, Joe did. But he never implicated himself at that time. Misty`s the one that implicated Joe and Tommy.

GRACE: Did Tommy Croslin...

HOLLARS: Misty is coming clean.

GRACE: Did Tommy Croslin tell you what happened, other than he just killed her?

HOLLARS: That`s all he said.

GRACE: I want to remind everyone that according to police, none of the three -- Croslin, Tommy Croslin or Joe Overstreet -- are persons of interest or suspects in Haleigh`s disappearance

_____

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:26 AM »

So what do we think tipped off LE?

1.  LE's questioning of current jailed people's?

2.  Granny Flora Hollers?

3.  Crystals hired Ex-FBI agent?
I can only rule out #2
#3 is a crap shoot
#1 fits best here
#4 someone else

Yes I see a huge headtrip going on for those in #1 and I love it.  Finally.

Who's #4?

My guess FWIW, I think Lindsy got it from Tommy once and for all. I think she threatened to leave him or she did leave him and it put him over the edge. Where is Lindsy?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »

updated article

snipped

Sources confirmed to Channel 4 that two cinder blocks were pulled from the river. They said they have no information about a yellow rope. The cinder blocks, along with everything else have been sent out to be analyzed. It is unclear if they are connected to Haleigh's case.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23167951/detail.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2010, 01:27:05 AM »

GRANDMA – FLORA HOLLARS

Part Fou
r

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Then why, I`m wondering, the dock? The dock? Why would they bring Misty Croslin out to the edge of the dock as she`s pointing out if that were not the spot they used, allegedly -- according to reports, no suspect, no persons of interest -- to throw the child into the water.

Back to our special guest tonight, Flora Hollars. This is Misty Croslin`s and Joe Overstreet`s grandmother. Miss Hollars is joining us out of West Nashville, Tennessee.

Miss Hollars, have police spoken to you? Of course they have because you called them and told them.

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY CROSLIN AND JOE OVERSTREET`S GRANDMOTHER: I`ve talked to the police in Florida. I`m the one that told the police in Florida where to look at.

GRACE: Miss Hollars, in any -- in any of these scenarios did anybody ever tell Ronald Cummings what happened to his daughter?

HOLLARS: Not that I know of. I don`t think they have. Well, maybe his mom and them the other day when they was at the jail because I`ve talked to them, too.

GRACE: What did they have to say about all of this? Did they believe it?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, they did.

GRACE: Are you still in touch with Misty Croslin, or has the jail cut off her phone access?

HOLLARS: They had cut off my phone access, but they put it back on again this morning so she could call. That`s how I got the information this morning.

GRACE: I see the photo behind you of you and Misty Croslin. Do you think she could have had anything to do with this?

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, I really don`t think she could. Misty`s too good with kids. Misty loves kids. She`s had an opportunity to hurt them all and she`s kept every one of them. I don`t believe Misty had any involvement whatsoever.

_____

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »

i have never trusted ronald either NEVER.maybe i am wrong,,but i feel it sooo much that somehow he is involved,just don't know exactly  how yet..they had an interview last year they were outside,i remember watching it with my little sister..it was like he was answering questions for misty.he would cut her a look.he even cut her off when asked certain questions..and my sister looked at me and said they are on oxycotton.lol if that is how you spell it anyway..she acted scared and he was nervous..she also acted scared to me on gma..idk but something imo is up with ronald
since they are all liars.... every single one of them
how about this... joe brings pills for sale ron steals them joe decides to steal his gun as payback ron finds gun gets it back meanwhile misty tries to trap ron with false pregnancy (imo most people do that after they already f'ed up and are trying to weasel their way back in so who knows what may have triggered misty to ull that stunt then but anyways) and he doesn't like that so he throws her in a mirror and tells her to leave misty goes on spree of drugs and sex for several days and sleeps with a black guy they meet back up after to work it out ron needs a sitter and misty needs a sugar daddy that she can screw over... she lets her brother know that they will get that gun they fight all night then surpress the hate and have sex then ron is off to work misty plans ahead for the break in and doses haleigh a little telling her its candy then they eat dinner then haleigh is a brat so misty goes to auto ignore and haleigh eats more meds... misty tries to stay awake for the gun swap but tommy has to pound on the door to wake her up the gun is not there but a dead haleigh is they stage the house and take the van to their mothers and walk haleigh to the dock and get rid of the evidence
tommy stle a gun because  he had the opportunity to from a blind old man if he had the opportunity to steal one from ron and blame joe he would

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 16, 2010, 01:32:53 AM »

There is a rumor going around.. Dont know if it is true LP is going to try to bond Ron out.. Also a comment left from Kayla Jo'es sister..

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/13/talk-to-tommy/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: April 16, 2010, 01:33:33 AM »

updated article

snipped

Sources confirmed to Channel 4 that two cinder blocks were pulled from the river. They said they have no information about a yellow rope. The cinder blocks, along with everything else have been sent out to be analyzed. It is unclear if they are connected to Haleigh's case.

Thx, n2wishin............ wow, I would think it would be hard to link a particular plain cinder block to a case, unless there was something attached to it.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: April 16, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »

updated article

snipped

OMG! This is too awful for words.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: April 16, 2010, 01:37:00 AM »

I think Haleigh was killed by a gang member because Ron owed him money. I think they all tried to stage a cover up and got rid of Haleigh's body to protect Ron.  Fear of Ron and gang members motivated them all to participate. None of them, cousins, and other kin are  smart enough or would kill a child, one of their own no matter their lifestyles. If it was Joe I believe he would have been back in Satsuma by now and in custody for suspicion of murder. It is not possible that Ron would not "get" whoever did this to his daughter especially a family member.  He covered up because to report the truth would implicate him with illegal activities and and retribution from the gang.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 16, 2010, 01:38:42 AM »

not if it's done in a river... then you could just rinse off and go home and dry your clothes
turners effects breathing od slows/stops breathing peole with limited breathing capacity actually adapt t needing less air... could be she had extremely low pulse and breath and they thought she was dead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 16, 2010, 01:40:25 AM »

updated article

snipped

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear.

_____

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 16, 2010, 01:42:37 AM »

updated article

snipped

Thx, n2wishin............ wow, I would think it would be hard to link a particular plain cinder block to a case, unless there was something attached to it.

I believe they are used by some as anchors so it might now be that unusual to find them near a dock........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.