April 18, 2024, 05:06:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 335575 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: April 16, 2010, 09:45:41 PM »

Here are a couple of the photos taken by GER and posted at WS.  GER does take some great photos:

Thanks Klaas...I don't know GER ...how did GER get that close....and yes, great pictures!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: April 16, 2010, 09:45:49 PM »

In that neck of the woods getting in a car wreck is like winning the lottery.     

ROTFL!! That is so true! I am a native of south Louisina, and I went to school with this large clan that constantly got in wrecks with each other and slipped at each other's houses. Let's just say, by the time I graduated high school, they didn't live in a trailer anymore...they had the biggest house on the block!
      wish i wasn't such a goody two shoes.......or chickenchit!   I used to work with a lady like that too, always slipping and falling, nerves of steel that one, she could face down any insurance guy and always got the check.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1022 on: April 16, 2010, 09:48:01 PM »

a child does need fancy clothes nor a grandma with teeth - a child only needs love and caring family to flourish. Being poor does not pre-determine one's life - but the having the love and guidance that a real family provides.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1023 on: April 16, 2010, 09:48:13 PM »

Here are a couple of the photos taken by GER and posted at WS.  GER does take some great photos:

Thanks Klaas...I don't know GER ...how did GER get that close....and yes, great pictures!

Because these pic's IIRC are from the Memorial Bridge search of the St. Johns's River a few weeks ago, the ones of Shell Harbour she took today, so there was no LE there!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: April 16, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »

did you guys see the petition to set Ronald free that was closed because the one that made it said that until cops can positively say that Ron wasnt involved he couldnt do this, but as soon as they do say that then he will re open it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: April 16, 2010, 09:49:53 PM »

Van taken into evidence in missing girl case
Updated: Friday, 27 Mar 2009, 12:31 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 18 Mar 2009, 6:18 PM EDT
MATT SAFFER | FOX 35 News Affiliate Reporter

SATSUMA, Fla. - Sitting in the driveway of Misty Cummings former home is a van driven by her sister in law. The light blue vehicle doesn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but it was something investigators thought important enough to impound and analyze at their crime lab for weeks.

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Croslin says the family got the van back just before the weekend. “They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Croslin says the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4am when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Croslin says she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it. “I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched, or if anything was found in the van.

Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police say they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also say he has not been ruled out as a suspect.

“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together, I almost feel like might know who it is,” said Croslin.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

A refresher on the van info.
This says it was Misty's van? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: April 16, 2010, 09:50:56 PM »

Ron is a punk azz in my book but for a large company like PDM bridge to have security at the shift changes after they let Ron go must mean that others see him a very real threat.....If they are afraid to walk to their car then would they be afraid to talk if they knew something about that night? Did Ron threaten someone that was covering for him that night? I keep thinking of all of the calls that were made that night yet he had no hurry to get home .....I think of the Drew Peterson case where he left the cell phone with the friend ......were all of those calls just to place him at work when he was actually somewhere else?....Could he have said take my phone and keep trying to call Misty ...I am going to go see what is up at my house I'll be back ....cover for me and hopped the fence?......Came back and said oh it is cool she was just sleeping.... thanks man.

All very good points, and very possible!  IMO

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: April 16, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »

SATSUMA, Fla. - Sitting in the driveway of Misty Cummings former home is a van driven by her sister in law. The light blue vehicle doesn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but it was something investigators thought important enough to impound and analyze at their crime lab for weeks.

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Croslin says the family got the van back just before the weekend. “They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Croslin says the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4am when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Croslin says she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it. “I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched, or if anything was found in the van.

Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police say they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also say he has not been ruled out as a suspect.

“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together, I almost feel like might know who it is,” said Croslin.

This says it was Misty's van? 

I am extremely confused by the van.... but so far, I am extremely confused by everything going on with this case.....

Anyways, I thought Chelsea said the van belonged to Tommy and Lindsey.  ??????

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: April 16, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »

Transcripts:

1.  Lisa Croslin and Matt Saffer
2.  Tim Miller and Geraldo
3.  Teresa Neves and Art Harris

Credit:  GramaMonkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6925.msg1053490

GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 13, 2009

Geraldo:
  Do you believe that Ron and Misty and or Misty  know what happened to this child Haleigh Cummings?

Tim: I believe that Misty certainly knows and I believe that Ronald knows something and when Ronald and me were at Mark Nejaime’s office before Misty took that test Mark Nejaimes actually asked Ron what do you think about this case and Ronald said it in front of myself and Mark Nejaimes he said I know Misty had something to do with it he said Misty had never been to bed that night he said Misty never washed clothes we didn’t have any laundry detergent and all the clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes and I said well Ronald what do you think happened? Ronald’s words were he thinks that Haleigh seen something happening and Ronald actually said he feels as though Haleigh seen Misty possibly having sex with somebody and said I’m gonna tell daddy. At five and a half years old you know what’s going on
And you’re not fearful so Ronald really thinks something was happening and Haleigh said I’m gonna tell daddy and then something had to be done.

Geraldo: And yet he married her Tim?

Tim: well what Ronald said the reason he married her and Mark and I both questioned him on that is Ronald said you keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Geraldo: right

Tim: he said that if he wouldn’t have married her she probably would have taken off to Massachusetts or Tennessee or  some place with her other relatives and they’d never be able to talk to her and I said Ronald that must be very very difficult to live with and he said it is and he said but if I find out that she had anything to do with it or did it.. his exact word were her teeth will be going out the back of her head

Geraldo: yeah

Tim: and um I don’t know if he is protecting Misty but he is really slowing the investigation down and Misty ya know I’m not at rest here after all but you know after spending 12 days with them people my head was just spinning

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:05 PM »

Oh...didn't Ron's mother (I think it was her) live a distance away but was actually at the trailer very shortly after she was called about Haleigh (even though the call was placed in the middle of the night, when most people are in bed and would have to get dressed and then drive to the trailer)?

Don't I remember that correctly?

I've always wondered "HOW" that happened.

Yeppers!  I've often wondered if perhaps TN was called a bit earlier, and got there a bit earlier than reported.  Sure doesn't take much to leave before LE arrived and return after they got there, as if just arriving.  IMO. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:20 PM »

Thanks Brandi

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »

Shoemaker:  Ronald requested to be put in general population. Shoemaker could not answer whether RC was with the other family members at the meeting at the sheriff's office earlier this week.
Well if his lawyer doesn't know wonder who would? 

How in the heck could his lawyer not know??  Didn't we see Ron leaving the sheriffs office the other day?  I thought it looked like he had put on a little weight..

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1032 on: April 16, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »

Transcripts:

Geraldo:
  Do you believe that Ron and Misty and or Misty  know what happened to this child Haleigh Cummings?

Tim: I believe that Misty certainly knows and I believe that Ronald knows something and when Ronald and me were at Mark Nejaime’s office before Misty took that test Mark Nejaimes actually asked Ron what do you think about this case and Ronald said it in front of myself and Mark Nejaimes he said I know Misty had something to do with it he said Misty had never been to bed that night he said Misty never washed clothes we didn’t have any laundry detergent and all the clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes and I said well Ronald what do you think happened? Ronald’s words were he thinks that Haleigh seen something happening and Ronald actually said he feels as though Haleigh seen Misty possibly having sex with somebody and said I’m gonna tell daddy. At five and a half years old you know what’s going on
And you’re not fearful so Ronald really thinks something was happening and Haleigh said I’m gonna tell daddy and then something had to be done.

Tim: well what Ronald said the reason he married her and Mark and I both questioned him on that is Ronald said you keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Tim: he said that if he wouldn’t have married her she probably would have taken off to Massachusetts or Tennessee or  some place with her other relatives and they’d never be able to talk to her and I said Ronald that must be very very difficult to live with and he said it is and he said but if I find out that she had anything to do with it or did it.. his exact word were her teeth will be going out the back of her head

Tim: and um I don’t know if he is protecting Misty but he is really slowing the investigation down and Misty ya know I’m not at rest here after all but you know after spending 12 days with them people my head was just spinning

an angelic monkey

Thanks~That is one of the 3 I am looking for, the other one was with Rozzie Franklin and IIRC, it was either TJ HArt or Steph Watts, but my mind is spinning right now.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: April 16, 2010, 10:01:07 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/16/sittin-on-a-fence-post/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: April 16, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »

<<<snipped for space>>>

[/quote]This says it was Misty's van? 
[/quote]

I am extremely confused by the van.... but so far, I am extremely confused by everything going on with this case.....

Anyways, I thought Chelsea said the van belonged to Tommy and Lindsey.  ??????
[/quote]That's what I thought also.  Looks like not a one of them can tell the truth about anything 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: April 16, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »

Transcripts:

Geraldo:

How did I miss this?  This is a scenario I had not thought of.... and a plausible one. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1036 on: April 16, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »

Brandi, my heart goes out to you and to all the loving people that never gave up on Haleigh.  I came here for Caylee and when her body was found on my granddaughters birthday, I was both relieved and heart-broken.  I have not read as much in Haleigh's thread as I do in Caylee's.  I keep up with the news but became so disheartened with Caylee's case, I just couldn't bear to read page after page about another crazy family not keeping their precious baby safe.  I have prayed daily for Haleigh and all of the people so worried about her. 

The miracle of Nadia has brought me down from the rafters with hope.  I feel so sorry for all of the wonderful monkeys, who haven't stopped for a second, researching and posting and keeping Haleigh in our hearts and minds.

The only comforting thing I can think to say at this time, is that the whole time we were praying for Haleigh she was already an Angel in Heaven.  She has been this whole time, looking down and watching over us, while we prayed for her.  I truly believe she knows of this love from complete strangers, she has heard our every word and thought.  Our prayers were not unaswered and the fact that she will now receive justice, will be some measure of comfort.  God had no hand in this, only evil.  Look to Nadia's case for the hand of God, nothing else can ever make sense.

Never lose hope monkeys, be it for a safe outcome or justice, hope is all we will ever have.

Hugs, Magic 

Very well said, Magic.  Thank you! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: April 16, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »

cant Granny Hollars get in trouble for going on national TV and lying about Tommy telling her those things, or does it even make a difference.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: April 16, 2010, 10:17:39 PM »

OMG, so much being said, but nothing being told...

the only things we know for a fact right now is that

There really is a van that everybody in three families drove.

Joe was in Satsuma but no one really knows where he was

Tommy was in Satsuma, but no one really knows where he was.

Misty was in Satsuma and she doesnt even know where she was or if she was awake.

Granny Hollar was not in Satsuma, but she knows more then the ones that were.

The rest of the Croslins were either in the hospital or on pain pills and asleep.

THE END..

Gotta hand it to ya tonight HH ... I think you hit the nail on the head.   

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: April 16, 2010, 10:20:06 PM »

Transcripts:

Geraldo:

How did I miss this?  This is a scenario I had not thought of.... and a plausible one. 

Thank you Tam for posting that.  I posted something similar to that up thread earlier.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.