March 28, 2024, 05:52:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334447 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: April 17, 2010, 11:09:59 AM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 
Yes Hank was involved in a car accident the weekend that Misty was on her 3 day drug fest with Nay Nay and Greg Page.  Misty did not go to the hospital to visit Hank until that Monday I believe.

Heart
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: April 17, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »

Do we have a picture of Flora Hollars - Misty Croslin’s grandmother has claimed she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: April 17, 2010, 11:15:08 AM »

I can believe that Ron was involved somehow. They had always been pointing the finger in the direction of Tennessee and Joe.
Too many lies still. Misty didn't seem to be afraid of Joe when she was putting up posters with him. He is just the most convenient person to try to blame. Didn't Ron take someone to the dock and say this was where JOE liked to fish ? 
When Chelsea was on NG last night, about the van ... they had borrowed Tommy's van as theirs was in need of repair due to the accident. This did not leave Tommy & Lindsay without a vehicle. Ron called Tommy as he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone. Then, he decides to stay at work and do Overtime for three hours ? The first call Misty made was to Tommy's that night.
Something makes no sense with that.
Haleigh could have been hit before Ron went to work ( by Ron ) or ingested drugs before. Or after by Misty. If the girl was in a coma or near death, they might have been too afraid of calling for help since one of them, Ron or Misty caused it.
I don't believe the Joe story. He is not of good character, none of them are, but there is just no motive for either him or Tommy to kill the girl. They have absolutley nothing on him except, he slept in his clothes ?? and he seems to be the least likeable to the Croslins.

But if something happened to Haleigh before Ron went to work how did Granny see her?  Is Granny lying?  We also have the A/C repair man.  Did he see Haleigh?  What time was he at the trailer?  If I recall correctly it was after Ron had left for work.  I think whatever happened, happened later that night.  From what I recall, Misty did talk to Ron about babysitting at one point that evening and Ron told her no.  Was it really about babysitting or did she want to go off and party?  Was she with NayNay and WBG?  The whole NayNay pond letter doesn't quite sit right with me.  Is there some truth to that letter but instead of the pond it was the river?  Was Tommy partying at the river with them?  Hopefully the investigation will give us answers and soon! 
I don't believe GGM Sykes or GM Neves for any of the details. I don't know, if a kid was hit, can they have a head trauma that takes a while to put them in a coma ? What about Ron and his drugs ?  We are saying that Misty, Ron are lying, yet we pull up their statements on other things as if that statement is the truth. I am just hoping that PCSD has the goods on whoever it is.

Hello Miss Janet, ! !! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: April 17, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »

Good morning.  I tried to look for this but without another mug or two of coffee, forget it...........does anybody remember, in that very first tape of Ron and Misty, does anybody remember hearing Jr. ?  I guess with everybody getting there so fast, he got scooped up and taken with somebody.    The reason I asked is just wondering if he was all 'sleepy' during the initial minutes .     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1164 on: April 17, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »

Good morning.  I tried to look for this but without another mug or two of coffee, forget it...........does anybody remember, in that very first tape of Ron and Misty, does anybody remember hearing Jr. ?  I guess with everybody getting there so fast, he got scooped up and taken with somebody.    The reason I asked is just wondering if he was all 'sleepy' during the initial minutes .     
I don't remember hearing Jr, and with all that activity thought it odd.  Blonde there are some pictures of grandma Flora somewhere in the posts, but I don't know where.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: April 17, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »

Oh...didn't Ron's mother (I think it was her) live a distance away but was actually at the trailer very shortly after she was called about Haleigh (even though the call was placed in the middle of the night, when most people are in bed and would have to get dressed and then drive to the trailer)?

Don't I remember that correctly?

I've always wondered "HOW" that happened.

Yeppers!  I've often wondered if perhaps TN was called a bit earlier, and got there a bit earlier than reported.  Sure doesn't take much to leave before LE arrived and return after they got there, as if just arriving.  IMO. 

See...THAT is why I tend to think that Ron is involved is some way.

Also...that as soon as Ron got home and he and Misty call LE, you can hear Ron on the phone saying "why did you like my kid get stole"...automatic assumption that the kid was stolen...I think it would be more natural for the parent to be running around the trailer calling out Haleigh's name and in the trailer looking through everything.  Ron, though, was on the phone treatening to kill people.

I feel like Ron's first thought was that Crystal or some of her family had taken Haleigh.   
That would be a fairly normal thought when there are custody issues.
There is no handbook on how to react when you find your child missing that I know of.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 

Question please, didn't Misty's Dad have a car accident or something and end up in the hospital that Sat/Sun/Mon that HaLeigh went missing?  I know Misty went to the hospital during the weekend too cause it was brought up during the interviews with White Boy Greg and NayNay.  OMG the lies and stories swirling around these people. 
Mods could you remove this dumb question I posted?  My fingers jumped ahead of my brain and if I had waited 2 sec. and read 1 more post forward I would've answered myself.  Sorry!  If it can't be removed ya'll just ignore my nuttiness this morning.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:55 AM »

Do we have a picture of Flora Hollars - Misty Croslin’s grandmother has claimed she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:38 AM »

Flora Hollars and Misty Croslin in happier times

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:01 AM »

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1170 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »

her looks are scarey in this pic
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:27 AM »

Oh...didn't Ron's mother (I think it was her) live a distance away but was actually at the trailer very shortly after she was called about Haleigh (even though the call was placed in the middle of the night, when most people are in bed and would have to get dressed and then drive to the trailer)?

Yeppers!  I've often wondered if perhaps TN was called a bit earlier, and got there a bit earlier than reported.  Sure doesn't take much to leave before LE arrived and return after they got there, as if just arriving.  IMO. 

Also...that as soon as Ron got home and he and Misty call LE, you can hear Ron on the phone saying "why did you like my kid get stole"...automatic assumption that the kid was stolen...I think it would be more natural for the parent to be running around the trailer calling out Haleigh's name and in the trailer looking through everything.  Ron, though, was on the phone treatening to kill people.

I feel like Ron's first thought was that Crystal or some of her family had taken Haleigh.   
There is no handbook on how to react when you find your child missing that I know of.

Magnolia...of course you're right on the "no handbook".
No matter how many times we've been down this road in the past 14 months (trying to figure it out), we always end up coming back to trying to determine what happened at the beginning and the beginning IMO was Misty and Ron's disgreement on Misty keeping the kids - she didn't want to because she was too tired and strung out.  It went badly from there....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 17, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »

4/14/10 Joe's Mom, Tina Overstreet (Lisa Croslin's sister, Flora's daughter)

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: April 17, 2010, 11:35:20 AM »

(note picture of Flora & Misty on wall)

screen shot taken from this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUOrtjNW0Y

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: April 17, 2010, 11:42:23 AM »

Did Misty's mom live in the same trailer park?  Anybody know?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: April 17, 2010, 11:44:23 AM »

No matter how many times we've been down this road in the past 14 months (trying to figure it out), we always end up coming back to trying to determine what happened at the beginning and the beginning IMO was Misty and Ron's disgreement on Misty keeping the kids - she didn't want to because she was too tired and strung out.  It went badly from there....

I have followed this thread from the beginning.  I rarely post.
These people are uneducated and drug addicted but they are not dumb.
The PCSO has said repeatedly that Ron is not a suspect.  I trust that they know more than
I can speculate.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1176 on: April 17, 2010, 11:46:05 AM »

Did Misty's mom live in the same trailer park?  Anybody know?
No, at the time they lived a couple blocks from where the police were recently searching.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:13 AM »

Heart
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: April 17, 2010, 11:48:22 AM »

The PCSO has said repeatedly that Ron is not a suspect.  I trust that they know more than
I can speculate.

Or, do they want to appear as if they completely trust RC?  I keep going back and forth on RC.  He is holding something back and I don't know what it is.  May not have anything to do with this.  It may be something that if the LE finds out, he will be in deeper doo doo.  JMHO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: April 17, 2010, 11:58:20 AM »

I can speculate.

Or, do they want to appear as if they completely trust RC?  I keep going back and forth on RC.  He is holding something back and I don't know what it is.  May not have anything to do with this.  It may be something that if the LE finds out, he will be in deeper doo doo.  JMHO

Yes, tend to agree..."something" is being held back.  I'm not saying that Ron is culpable in killing his daughter, but there is "more" to it at the beginning.  Perhaps as Mariloo says, drugs or guns that he didn't was LE to find out about.  "Something".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.