March 28, 2024, 12:59:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 334436 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: April 17, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »

Did Misty's mom live in the same trailer park?  Anybody know?
No, at the time they lived a couple blocks from where the police were recently searching.

Thanks to Ger at Websleuth, this is where Hank and Lisa were living at the time of HaLeigh's disappearance. 

HERE IS A PHOTO OF 130 MAGNOLIA THAT IS OFF OF SHELL HARBOR ROAD

More pictures here:   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=9

Heart
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: April 17, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »

No, at the time they lived a couple blocks from where the police were recently searching.

Thanks to Ger at Websleuth, this is where Hank and Lisa were living at the time of HaLeigh's disappearance. 

More pictures here:   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94620&page=9

That GER can really take some good pictures.  Should work for CIA!!!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: April 17, 2010, 12:03:20 PM »

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS 4/16/10

Two Cinder Blocks Pulled from River in Search for Haleigh

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/16/ng.01.html

Heart
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: April 17, 2010, 12:05:13 PM »

That GER can really take some good pictures.  Should work for CIA!!!!!

Oh, by the way, where do they live now??  Closer to the jail??   Monkey Devil!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: April 17, 2010, 12:07:59 PM »

Do we have a picture of Flora Hollars - Misty Croslin’s grandmother has claimed she knows what happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

(note picture of Flora & Misty on wall)

screen shot taken from this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUOrtjNW0Y

Good one ,Thank All of you

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: April 17, 2010, 12:13:45 PM »

April 17, 2010
WJXT: sources: 2 cinder blocks pulled from river in Haleigh search
Posted: 11:05 AM ET

WJXT is reporting that two cinder blocks have been pulled from the Saint Johns River in the search for Haleigh Cummings. This as police announce Haleigh is dead, investigators pull items for testing from the St. Johns River and multiple persons of interest identified.
Haleigh Cummings
Haleigh Cummings

In a primetime exclusive, Misty Croslin’s grandmother appeared on our show insisting she'd been told Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and their cousin Joe were all involved in Haleigh’s death. Flora Hollars laid out multiple versions she says Misty and Tommy Croslin gave her about the night Haleigh vanished, all of them ending in the little girl’s brutal death. One of them, that a yellow rope was put around Haleigh’s body, a brick tied around the bottom of the other end of the rope and Haleigh thrown into the river.

After we see Misty Croslin on video in handcuffs standing on the dock of the Saint Johns river, investigators reveal Misty Croslin went to the river voluntarily. But what exactly did she tell police? We also learn she’s not the only one who was at the river with cops. Tommy Croslin’s attorney says he was the one who brought investigators to the St. Johns River in the first place, the same spot where unnamed sources say dive teams have been searching for a murder weapon.

We know cops have pulled “items” from the river for testing, but are Haleigh’s remains among them? And are multiple arrests about to go down?

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/17/wjxt-sources-2-cinder-blocks-pulled-from-river-in-haleigh-search/

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: April 17, 2010, 12:18:57 PM »

Oh...didn't Ron's mother (I think it was her) live a distance away but was actually at the trailer very shortly after she was called about Haleigh (even though the call was placed in the middle of the night, when most people are in bed and would have to get dressed and then drive to the trailer)?

Don't I remember that correctly?

I've always wondered "HOW" that happened.

Yeppers!  I've often wondered if perhaps TN was called a bit earlier, and got there a bit earlier than reported.  Sure doesn't take much to leave before LE arrived and return after they got there, as if just arriving.  IMO. 

See...THAT is why I tend to think that Ron is involved is some way.

Also...that as soon as Ron got home and he and Misty call LE, you can hear Ron on the phone saying "why did you like my kid get stole"...automatic assumption that the kid was stolen...I think it would be more natural for the parent to be running around the trailer calling out Haleigh's name and in the trailer looking through everything.  Ron, though, was on the phone treatening to kill people.

I really don't think Ron was involved.  I think the seed of Haleigh being stole was planted in his mind by Misty who knows very well what happened.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: April 17, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »

I can believe that Ron was involved somehow. They had always been pointing the finger in the direction of Tennessee and Joe.
Too many lies still. Misty didn't seem to be afraid of Joe when she was putting up posters with him. He is just the most convenient person to try to blame. Didn't Ron take someone to the dock and say this was where JOE liked to fish ? 
When Chelsea was on NG last night, about the van ... they had borrowed Tommy's van as theirs was in need of repair due to the accident. This did not leave Tommy & Lindsay without a vehicle. Ron called Tommy as he couldn't get Misty to answer the phone. Then, he decides to stay at work and do Overtime for three hours ? The first call Misty made was to Tommy's that night.
Something makes no sense with that.
Haleigh could have been hit before Ron went to work ( by Ron ) or ingested drugs before. Or after by Misty. If the girl was in a coma or near death, they might have been too afraid of calling for help since one of them, Ron or Misty caused it.
I don't believe the Joe story. He is not of good character, none of them are, but there is just no motive for either him or Tommy to kill the girl. They have absolutley nothing on him except, he slept in his clothes ?? and he seems to be the least likeable to the Croslins.

I don't believe the Joe story either, all this just seems so perfect to blame Joe, funny though Ron said Joe wasn't at the trailer that night, why is that?

Joe is guilty of the cover-up (IMO) but I don't think he did anything to HC.

I think the culprits are RC And MC because of the dead Rat dropped off in TC's mailbox. 

OIC, you mean as a warning that if you rat, you will die?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1188 on: April 17, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »

Good morning.  I tried to look for this but without another mug or two of coffee, forget it...........does anybody remember, in that very first tape of Ron and Misty, does anybody remember hearing Jr. ?  I guess with everybody getting there so fast, he got scooped up and taken with somebody.    The reason I asked is just wondering if he was all 'sleepy' during the initial minutes .     

Hi Mizjay, no IIRC I don't remember hearing JR. in the background. I'v been in lurking monkey mode for about a whole day, and I'm still about 20 pages behind!!!! You are hard working Monks!! I'v been super busy as I just started school(in jan, haha), and its like starting all over again!! Anywho now to the sad stuff, I must admit that I have been crying, as I rehash all of these events. It's terrifying, as another Monkey said yesterday, I never thought I would find a more disfunctional family than the Ants....Until the Croslin's!! I also must admit that I think this had to to with Ron, Misty, and Tommy. Joe is a scapegoat. I'v read and watched several videos whenever I get bored with one, I start the next. Here are some notes I took. Some maybe paraphrased, but I tried to document where I found them, so other Monkey's could correct me if Im wrong.. Also among these are just some things I ALWAYS found suspicious..
RONALD DENIES Cindy Anthony & George Anthony's support or HELP. Why?? Too close to home? I believe they said it was because Caylee was never missing.

THATS WHAT HAYLEIGH WOULD HAVE WANTED. according to both RC and MC in regards to their marriage, 1 month after she's killed.

MOVED OUT OF MH IMMEDIATELY..Why??

got married for husband/wife confidentiality.

keep your friends close and your enemies closer- Ron Cummings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk536XfEG0
When asked when the backdoor is used Misty says:

5:30- take the trash out of the backdoor, or the vacuum to vacuum the car.

Ronald- the lock is hard to turn, and you have to shove the door to open it. (Paraphrase)

Misty's Voice Stress Test 1- 1:38 seconds. Freudian slip, (9th or i mean the 10th)
6:00 LOOKING UNDER BEDS, CLOSETS.-- if she really looked for her she must have been dreaming, that would be the only explanation for claiming to search under beds that are ALREADY ON THE FLOOR!!!

PT2 6:30- U know Tommy was at the house that night, or not that night, but that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejZpjSZCVWc&feature=related
Hank Sr, and Hank(tommy) Jr talk behind bars.
2:10- them damn pills ruined my life.
(why so hard on urself lil feller if they just want to scare u?)
4:4o- Ya you should have knew better than to get messed up into none of  Misty's deals anyway, you knew better than that sh*t. Lately its been like Misty be getting you into, trouble,trouble,trouble. I dont know what to think about her anymore, i love her, but she got me worried.
5:00- I know what the worst thing can happen, but uh, it aint gonna happen..(?)

OK thats my cliff notes so far...back into lurk mode for this Monkey...Thank you for all who have diligently followed this case..And thank every angel above for bringing this baby justice!! Lets bury these suckers!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1189 on: April 17, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »

Ron Cummings loved Haliegh, no doubt about that.

Sometimes you can love somebody to death, because your love is sick and you are in great need of help. Anthony family = poster children for this.

Left Hand - Ron loved Haliegh with all of his heart.

Right Hand - He was dealing drugs out of the home. Storing illegal weapons in the house and
                  putting Haliegh and Butterbean in GRAVE DANGER on a daily basis.

Love becomes very warped when you are slugging down pain pills like Flinstone vitamins.

The pills make your pain go away - but increases other's pain ten fold. Your pain now becomes
everyone else's problem.

Ron most likely feels a level of guilt knowing that his actions indirectly killed Haliegh. It is the only logical explanation I can come up with that would explain his behavior since. He stands by Misty - facts be damned. This tells me, he knows what happened and he has dealt with it.

He is done, it has been put to rest.

Most likely, he did not even want to be told what was done with her after the OD.

Misty needed help. She is not smart enough or strong enough to accomplish what has been done.

She contacts Tommy - Tommy brings Joe.

It takes two guys to wrap a body in a blanket with rope anchored with two very heavy cinder blocks. You wanna a very secure place for disposal prep. No chances. That isn't gonna be happening in a public place.

2 guys to carry the body - blocks already attached.

This may explain why the door is held open with another block?

Much like two guys carrying a piece of furniture out the door - you prop it.

Drive her right to the dock. Walk out as quickly as you can.

Kersplunk!

No extra time taken. No fuss no muss. Dropped her in like an anchor.

Drove straight home and pretended to sleep. I doubt Misty even went with them, but she knows.

----

The time frame that this happened, is what I find most amazing.

On tv, the nation was fixated on the Caylee Anthony case.

Her memorial was to happen hours later that day on national television.

Body disposal of a child was top of mind awareness for many people.

The news clips were playing endlessly on just about every channel.

Hours later, after Haliegh was firmly in place on the bottom of St. John's river,

we were treated to scum bag Lee Anthony screaming at the top of his lungs

professing his undying "LOVE" for the initials CMA.

Sick love - is not really love at all. It is hate wearing a mask.

Thanks Carpe......I'm not as good with words as you and this sums up exactly how I feel to a T

As  much as I think Ron is responsible for endangering his kids by dragging them to dope deals and leaving them with a doped up whore, I honestly can't come to terms with the fact that he would know anything or have participated in the way she was "disposed".......damn that was hard to even type out. It goes against everything I feel in my heart a parent could handle much less orchestrate. If this is the truth about where and how she was disposed of, I hope anyone involved never lives another day in peace as this is so vile and disgusting, it's almost beyond comprehension to even think about it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: April 17, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

The above information came from..
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Object_1429486_0.PDF

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1191 on: April 17, 2010, 12:47:51 PM »

My theory...

Tommy & Joe visit the trailer and know that Misty is there sitting the kids.  Joe comes back later wanting to have sex and entices Misty with some drugs and promises of a party.  They bundle the kids up in the blanket and head for the river.  Misty gets so messed up she passes out/zones out.  Joe sees Haleigh lying inside the van asleep and molests her.  Misty comes to and realizes what Joe has done and tells him that Ron will kill them both.  The blanket does have pee and other body fluids on it.  (a little truth with every lie)  Joe decides the best thing to do is get rid of Haleigh.  He wraps her in the blanket with the rope and weights it down with the cinder block.  He throws her in the river and threatens Misty. 

Joe bugs me.  I just don't see him as totally innocent in all this.  I keep thinking about all the child molesters out there that seem harmless but a little "off". 

The question comes down to this, will the lab be able to find any DNA on the cinder block/rope after all this time in the water?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: April 17, 2010, 12:50:21 PM »

Good morning.  I tried to look for this but without another mug or two of coffee, forget it...........does anybody remember, in that very first tape of Ron and Misty, does anybody remember hearing Jr. ?  I guess with everybody getting there so fast, he got scooped up and taken with somebody.    The reason I asked is just wondering if he was all 'sleepy' during the initial minutes .     

Hi Mizjay, no IIRC I don't remember hearing JR. in the background. I'v been in lurking monkey mode for about a whole day, and I'm still about 20 pages behind!!!! You are hard working Monks!! I'v been super busy as I just started school(in jan, haha), and its like starting all over again!! Anywho now to the sad stuff, I must admit that I have been crying, as I rehash all of these events. It's terrifying, as another Monkey said yesterday, I never thought I would find a more disfunctional family than the Ants....Until the Croslin's!! I also must admit that I think this had to to with Ron, Misty, and Tommy. Joe is a scapegoat. I'v read and watched several videos whenever I get bored with one, I start the next. Here are some notes I took. Some maybe paraphrased, but I tried to document where I found them, so other Monkey's could correct me if Im wrong.. Also among these are just some things I ALWAYS found suspicious..
RONALD DENIES Cindy Anthony & George Anthony's support or HELP. Why?? Too close to home? I believe they said it was because Caylee was never missing.

THATS WHAT HAYLEIGH WOULD HAVE WANTED. according to both RC and MC in regards to their marriage, 1 month after she's killed.

Ronald- the lock is hard to turn, and you have to shove the door to open it. (Paraphrase)

Misty's Voice Stress Test 1- 1:38 seconds. Freudian slip, (9th or i mean the 10th)
6:00 LOOKING UNDER BEDS, CLOSETS.-- if she really looked for her she must have been dreaming, that would be the only explanation for claiming to search under beds that are ALREADY ON THE FLOOR!!!

PT2 6:30- U know Tommy was at the house that night, or not that night, but that day.

4:4o- Ya you should have knew better than to get messed up into none of  Misty's deals anyway, you knew better than that sh*t. Lately its been like Misty be getting you into, trouble,trouble,trouble. I dont know what to think about her anymore, i love her, but she got me worried.

OK thats my cliff notes so far...back into lurk mode for this Monkey...Thank you for all who have diligently followed this case..And thank every angel above for bringing this baby justice!! Lets bury these suckers!

Hey NO1Z~   Good to see you again.     Aside from the regular insanity in this case, I'm surprised that there hasn't been some backwoods justice in Satsuma by now.  I went back and read all the media reports in the archive this morning.  More than ever it is clear, a blind man could see Misty is in the heart of it, yet not once did she show up at the 7/11 buying cigs with a big black n blue shiner.  I don't get it.  Don't be a lurker, are you taking the summer off from classes? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:29 PM »

If Misty had a knife pulled by Joe and then took Haleigh .. Why weren't the police called after he left the MH? Who staged the home propping the cinder block on the  back door open . Why did Misty give false information to LE on what Haleigh was wearing that evening.. The van... Chelsea was up late doing insurance paperwork for Hank's accident
when was the van taken by Joe? Lies  Lies and more Lies.. Several of them should be arrested for hindering an investigation.. And where was JR that evening?

(3) Have Crystal call Bonnie Warner and let her know about Junior's behavior, kicking holes in the walls, and refusing to speak to father on the phone. Request DCFput services in effect so thatthe child can obtain counseling or something. A psychologist needs to evaluate Junior to ascertainwhere his anger is stemming from. Ask Bonnie what you guys should do, and if DCFcan help this child.

I might add that I am disgusted that JR was in Misty presence for 11 months. And if Ron
was just keeping his enemy closer why in the H3LL did he have Misty around JR...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: April 17, 2010, 12:54:34 PM »

Hi JG~I remember reading that and it broke my heart about butterbean, that being said it's obvious DCF in Florida has a long history of failing this children, even DCF in TN failed my son to a degree, they couldn't say for sure that he had been molested EVEN though they had the report from a 3yr old's rape exam that showed scarring and tears on his rectum.......that's 100% incompetence for you, course the report was typed so bad you couldn't even read it. I thank God everyday that they did send our case out to LeBonhuer center for Children who did a psych eval on me, A's dad, and A........they were finally the ones along with his pyschiatrist and the judge who put the last nail in the coffin and cut off ALL forms of contact and teminated his parental rights. If it had never been outsourced from DCF, God only knows what I would have done to make sure my son never had to see that evil POS again, I shudder to think of anyone and what they would do in that same position if the judge hadn't done what mine did I know I would have disappeared overnight and already had a plan in place. I had to think ahead because I know that if he had been allowed any visitation, someone in my family would be in jail right now for putting a bullet in his head. I know that sounds extreme, but a parent that loves their child and truly wants to protect them will do almost anything to assure their child is protected

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1195 on: April 17, 2010, 12:55:31 PM »

I don't know who did what and when to Haleigh anymore than anybody else, but there are just some things that I can't get past with Ron. The moving out of the trailer so soon, most families like to keep the child's room as is until the child comes home, not run as fast as you can from the home. Marrying Misty for whatever ridiculous reason he had, maybe the darn fool loves her, I don't even care. Those tapes of them dealing drugs really did it for me, anyone who has a child missing and goes out and does that kind of thing, wheeling and dealing like he thinks he is important, I gagged when I saw his behavior. If I hear that Ron doing all that was ugly coping, or whatever stupid thing they called it for Casey's excuse, that's it, taking my tin foil hat off and going home.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: April 17, 2010, 12:56:28 PM »

I might add that I am disgusted that JR was in Misty presence for 11 months. And if Ron
was just keeping his enemy closer why in the H3LL did he have Misty around JR...

Again, another million $$ question that I'm sure we will never know the answer to.........makes no sense to me at all

[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: April 17, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »

You are right on this one.  Why WOULD he keep Misty around his son if he knew.  I think one of the reasons that we can't make sense of what they do, is we are not in a drug addled state of mind.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: April 17, 2010, 01:05:32 PM »

Again, another million $$ question that I'm sure we will never know the answer to.........makes no sense to me at all

Hugs IM...Why would he take the chance of having JR around this POS who was the last person to be with his child.. It doesnt add up..
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1199 on: April 17, 2010, 01:07:14 PM »

Hey NO1Z~   Good to see you again.     Aside from the regular insanity in this case, I'm surprised that there hasn't been some backwoods justice in Satsuma by now.  I went back and read all the media reports in the archive this morning.  More than ever it is clear, a blind man could see Misty is in the heart of it, yet not once did she show up at the 7/11 buying cigs with a big black n blue shiner.  I don't get it.  Don't be a lurker, are you taking the summer off from classes? 
I know what you mean. She seems street smart, so why didn't she get treated like the street rat that she is??  ::MonkeyDevil::I almost fell for the Ron is Innocent movement NG had going on, but now that we know what we know....2 Hell with Ron!! Also among my notes I forgot to mention that when murders occur in the home, and a (maternal)parent is involved, it is almost certain that the body will be found within a 3 mile radius...ie. Casey Anthony. Yes, they MH was 5 miles away, but MC old home was right down the street. DID SHE NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM CRAZY CASEY?? THANK GOD SHE'S AS DUMB AS A DOORKNOB!! 
Also I don't think it happened while Ron was there. I believe he went to work, and something happened thereafter. In my post above the "freudian slip" I quoted was a significant one!! She says that HaLeigh disappeared on the 9th, I mean 10th....Whoops!
 As for being a lurking monken, I must catch up!! And yes I will be taking the summer off, I need all the vacay I can grasp!!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.