May 29, 2024, 04:09:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 340927 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1360 on: April 17, 2010, 09:05:45 PM »

I have a feeling Lenny is up to no good again!!
Do tell, is he ever not up to no good. He needs to go home, I'm sure he is a nice person and all, just needs to stay out of these cases
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: April 17, 2010, 09:06:11 PM »

Island I heard that video/audio of her "Misty" flipping out. That she was hurt etc. She hit her knees on the ground yadda...
Misty is not the typical girl of her age group. She was jerked up through life and has become very savvy because of her upbringing. She to me is a victim in a way. Do I feel sorry for her. No. I don't. Because she is smarter than the average bear. I think she has been taught very well on how to lie cheat and steal - her portrayals she has offered the public on TV is quite the opposite of what she truly is, and she knows. *because she worked it on TV.  She has wanted to be seen as this innocent young girl who was involved with Ronald. Which leads to confusion for many, due to her age, her relationship with Ron ( him being older). She may not have a High School diploma/education but if you dropped her in any city " alone" I bet my last nickle that she would have no problems surviving. I think she could actually outlive Ronald on the street.
Look her family..omg Her mother being arrested for stealing a woman's purse in a Walmart....
The only reason why her Mom fell hard on that charge was because she was caught. I can't even imagine what else her Mom/Dad/Brothers/Cousins have done in the past " That is considered their Families Normal behavior". It's only when they are " caught" that the chips fall. Otherwise its free reign to take advantage of society for these people ~ That's all they know. From day one all I keep hearing in my head when I think of all these people is Dueling Banjo's. Her Mother looks like she was raised in Tennessee on Meth Mountain.
If Misty stays in jail for the time being, *drug charges* maybe she will be the first and the only women in her family to keep her teeth.

About her teeth, I'd love to knock them out myself. But you are certainly right on about all that you posted........
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: April 17, 2010, 09:07:33 PM »

Tweets from CIF who retweeted these about Ron is he angry at the "informant"......if so, this might be better than a rat in the mailbox

All of the previous tweets from httpxxxxxxxxx
6 minutes ago via web
Reply    you really think a man that was just told his daughter was murdered will wait 25 years to get revenge? I don't RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    to someone who knows someone in the jail TC is in. RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    umm,I beg to differ LLW, Ron is well known there and knows a lot of people who know other ppl.All he has to do is say the word RT
7 minutes ago via web
Reply    he did not request GP for the heck of it and they better watch TC close or he may get his face rearranged.just an observation RT
8 minutes ago via web

That's pretty scary stuff! 

Is Hank in Gen. pop?

I agree and the person that tweeted this is one of TN's 15 that follow each other, I hope TC is in protective custody and not in GP FYI, TN's twitter if Haleighsmyheart aka Whowantstoknow? They are locked, but you can see her followers etc.

Did you notice that a few of the followers are Wiccan?  Just sayin......

Really I know one is, but the others I am clueless about.......how many are Wiccan?

So far I have seen three.....
If this is TN's twitter, she is following 15 people and at least three are wiccan 

Really trying to ignore the talk of Wiccan, it has nothing to do with Haleigh. How many Catholics? How many Baptists? I know people who are very into the Wiccan and they are very sweet naturalists. I'm sure we have our fair share of Wiccan monkeys too. Careful what you insinuate. 

I am not trying to step on toes but if I had gone there and seen 3 of 15 who said they were ANY RELIGION and had witches and other paganistic stuff on their profile, I would have commented on it as well as being odd.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1363 on: April 17, 2010, 09:18:56 PM »

I am not trying to step on toes but if I had gone there and seen 3 of 15 who said they were ANY RELIGION and had witches and other paganistic stuff on their profile, I would have commented on it as well as being odd.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: April 17, 2010, 09:22:49 PM »

I think you would do best not to try to start something.  Anyone who was in Haleigh's life has to do with this case.  If Wiccan is not like what I saw portrayed then what really is the big deal here?  And I have nothing further to say on this issue.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1365 on: April 17, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »

From what I know Wicca and Shamanism can be joint to each other - and or completely separate.
A snip of info taken from:
 http://paganismwicca.suite101.com/article.cfm/shamanism-and-wicca

Shamanism is the oldest religion, according to most modern anthropologists. In its pure form, it is the precursor of all Pagan religions (including Wicca) and is the root of most of the neo-Pagan movements found in society today. Shamans, both male and female, held the power in their cultures, because they had the knowledge, and they used it. Knowledge was power, just as it is in the modern world.

As with most pagan traditions, Wicca embraces the idea of reincarnation, much as the ancient shamans did. It is important to note that, in general, Wicca teaches that we are reborn into another human body, unlike some Eastern philosophies, which hold that we can be reborn into many different forms. There are some exceptions to this rule of Wicca, but they are few and far between. Ancient shamanistic cultures also differ in their view of reincarnation.
--
A woman that is a friend of my family is a Shaman. I don't know her personally but one of my family members knows her very well. And her rituals of practice as "within her believes as Shaman" is to her correct and real. To my family member who just had a recent stay with " Shaman Woman" in her home in Cali. It was everything but normal. She has snakes in her bedroom. She never allowed my family member in her bedroom - it was off limits. After a few days, Shaman woman came out with snake skin and put it on the patio to dry. FM  what the H@LL is that ?...Shaman woman said its a Snake's Skin. Then she said she had many snakes in her bedroom in tanks. That they were her precious " creatures" that protected her. Chills yes. Not little snakes but very big snakes who she worships. Her home was filled with insects. Her Dog was ravaged with fleas. Her belief as a Shaman is that their is a spirit form within these Snakes/BUGS/Fleas/Spiders/Ants etc... The Dog * my family member wanted to steal and take out of the home due to the lack of concern ..the dog was being eaten alive by the fleas. Family member wanted to stay in a HOTEL period. Make's me wonder if Shaman Woman is just flat out nuts.  She has been a practicing Shaman for over 30 yrs. All creatures to her have a place in this world that even invading her home - with disease and etc.. she remained firm on her belief's - This is who I am - I am a Shaman " Goddess".

Can you imagine? I can't.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1366 on: April 17, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »

I think you would do best not to try to start something.  Anyone who was in Haleigh's life has to do with this case.  If Wiccan is not like what I saw portrayed then what really is the big deal here?  And I have nothing further to say on this issue.

Don't threaten me. You brought up the religion issue.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1367 on: April 17, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »

From what I know Wicca and Shamanism can be joint to each other - and or completely separate.
A snip of info taken from:
 http://paganismwicca.suite101.com/article.cfm/shamanism-and-wicca

Shamanism is the oldest religion, according to most modern anthropologists. In its pure form, it is the precursor of all Pagan religions (including Wicca) and is the root of most of the neo-Pagan movements found in society today. Shamans, both male and female, held the power in their cultures, because they had the knowledge, and they used it. Knowledge was power, just as it is in the modern world.

As with most pagan traditions, Wicca embraces the idea of reincarnation, much as the ancient shamans did. It is important to note that, in general, Wicca teaches that we are reborn into another human body, unlike some Eastern philosophies, which hold that we can be reborn into many different forms. There are some exceptions to this rule of Wicca, but they are few and far between. Ancient shamanistic cultures also differ in their view of reincarnation.
--
A woman that is a friend of my family is a Shaman. I don't know her personally but one of my family members knows her very well. And her rituals of practice as "within her believes as Shaman" is to her correct and real. To my family member who just had a recent stay with " Shaman Woman" in her home in Cali. It was everything but normal. She has snakes in her bedroom. She never allowed my family member in her bedroom - it was off limits. After a few days, Shaman woman came out with snake skin and put it on the patio to dry. FM  what the H@LL is that ?...Shaman woman said its a Snake's Skin. Then she said she had many snakes in her bedroom in tanks. That they were her precious " creatures" that protected her. Chills yes. Not little snakes but very big snakes who she worships. Her home was filled with insects. Her Dog was ravaged with fleas. Her belief as a Shaman is that their is a spirit form within these Snakes/BUGS/Fleas/Spiders/Ants etc... The Dog * my family member wanted to steal and take out of the home due to the lack of concern ..the dog was being eaten alive by the fleas. Family member wanted to stay in a HOTEL period. Make's me wonder if Shaman Woman is just flat out nuts.  She has been a practicing Shaman for over 30 yrs. All creatures to her have a place in this world that even invading her home - with disease and etc.. she remained firm on her belief's - This is who I am - I am a Shaman " Goddess".

Can you imagine? I can't.

Thank you Deenie, I appreciate it.

I'm done with the religious issue. It has nothing to do with this case. Haleigh is what matters here, not our differences.   Truce Bananas.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: April 17, 2010, 09:30:22 PM »

I am not threatening you... I just see no reason for you to drag this into something it is not.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: April 17, 2010, 09:31:41 PM »

I am not threatening you... I just see no reason for you to drag this into something it is not.
Truce Boo

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1370 on: April 17, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »

I have to add though on the flip that I have a friend who practices Wicca and she is one of the most intelligent, caring, beautifully spirited people I have ever met.
Just so this does not carry over as words of discouragement -
Its that its unusual and made to be a question of thought - within TN .. Its a unknown practice to most of us and more than likely the only reason why it is brought up. Yet, Really it is not for us to judge her/friends beliefs. Even though I put my three cents in - within my prior post.
(wanted to add)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: April 17, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »

Do tell, is he ever not up to no good. He needs to go home, I'm sure he is a nice person and all, just needs to stay out of these cases
yea, and Im sure that he knows that this has all gone on this week with no mention of him....and so, now he is conversing with TN and trying to get in the headline like this is some game......he needs to stop....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1372 on: April 17, 2010, 09:35:57 PM »

yea, and Im sure that he knows that this has all gone on this week with no mention of him....and so, now he is conversing with TN and trying to get in the headline like this is some game......he needs to stop....
He really disgusts me, I'm guilty of buying his bs for awhile with Caylee's case, I don't buy anything he is selling anymore. The police have enough problems in this case without him interfering, and him feeding gossip to Levi. Problem is some people really do think this is a game, and some of the evilness that has come through is sickening.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: April 17, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »

You all are welcome for the Haleigh photos.

Here is one more, a very cute ne I don't think any of you have seen. I believe she is on TN, her grandmother's lap:

What a precious child she was.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: April 17, 2010, 09:38:14 PM »

He really disgusts me, I'm guilty of buying his bs for awhile with Caylee's case, I don't buy anything he is selling anymore. The police have enough problems in this case without him interfering, and him feeding gossip to Levi. Problem is some people really do think this is a game, and some of the evilness that has come through is sickening.

Lenny is in it for his own sensationalism.  I agree with you on this No Rose. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: April 17, 2010, 09:39:04 PM »

In the interest of Haleigh, please drop the Wiccan discussion.  Let's not muddy up her threads with something that may not have anything to do at all with her case. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: April 17, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »

In the interest of Haleigh, please drop the Wiccan discussion.  Let's not muddy up her threads with something that may not have anything to do at all with her case. 

Thank you all.  I see you've put the matter aside and I feel we're all here for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: April 17, 2010, 09:43:58 PM »

You all are welcome for the Haleigh photos.

Here is one more, a very cute ne I don't think any of you have seen. I believe she is on TN, her grandmother's lap:

What a precious child she was.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey  Thank you, Brandi 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: April 17, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

Oh thank you so much MuffyBee.

It only served as a distraction in the first place!

Heart
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1379 on: April 17, 2010, 09:48:19 PM »

Lenny is in it for his own sensationalism.  I agree with you on this No Rose. 
Bananas do recall way back when he "Lenny" first became "known" within Caylee - he was trying to become the next Dog the Bounty Hunter. He wanted to create his own cable show just like Duane "Dog" Chapman. He even had it on a website at one time. That he was going to have his own show - but then he was face front involved with Casey which became instant notoriety for him. I believe the link is still live on the web. I would have to find it.
Right there is very telling .. He has put himself into the intricate issues of each of these cases ~  Both Haleigh and Caylee and add TES plus the Florida Attys/ Media. He has himself quite involved and never seems to lack an opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.