April 27, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 336245 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: April 18, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Joe Overstreet’s Body Language Analysis Shows Signals of Deception. But What Did Haleigh’s Father Ron’s Previous Body Language Show ?
April 18th, 2010

Wow. It's like she heard us!
So, now all 4 are involved!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1741 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:30 PM »

In a November interview with First Coast News, Cummings stood by Croslin, who was his wife then. During the interview, she claimed she did not know what happened to Haleigh.

So is Cummings angry with her now? Shoemaker said no.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:49 PM »

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh my baby Mommy is not giving up hope. I want more than just a bunch of liers say that you are gone, prove it to me. I Love You Always Mommy... My heart is just tour up as to why or how people can wait this long to say something. Burn in hell you sick individuals.

I can't imagine her pain, and I understand her frustration with all the liars pointing fingers........still holding on to hope

You know I can understand her hanging on to hope that little Haleigh is still alive. I have to be honest that when I heard LE say it was a homicide I lost my hope for a minute and then I ran across a very long detailed post by an ordinary blogger that made me question why I lost my hope since no proof has come out yet to verify that Haleigh is really gone. Right now all I know for sure is that maybe a few liars are now telling another story. When I see the real proof, then I'll give up hope too.

I am so far behind in this thread, but when I read this post, my heart lightened up a bit... and I had to skip ahead to say that I am right there with ya! the more that I have been reading on this thread, this and that being said by who and that one etc...I am really doubting all of these stories from Misty, Joe, Gramma, all the Croslins etc...gramma is wanting the attention in my opinion...
If Haleigh's mother is still holding out hope of Haleigh being found and she is not believing all of these liars, then more power to her! I will hold onto that hope as well right along with her! this tells me that there must not have been too much conclusive evidence presented to Crystal when the police talked to her or else she wouldn't be still holding onto hope right? or am I grasping at straws?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: April 18, 2010, 06:50:52 PM »

Wonder if that is a relative? 
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1744 on: April 18, 2010, 06:51:59 PM »

There are oodles of Overstreets in the area. Never heard if any are related.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: April 18, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »

Could that be Joe?

Klaas ... what do the charged mean?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: April 18, 2010, 06:55:49 PM »

That is not Joe, Joe is only 20 years old, and very skinny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 18, 2010, 06:56:58 PM »

This is Joe Overstreet

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: April 18, 2010, 06:58:27 PM »

Brandon Overstreet (Joe's brother) and Misty:

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: April 18, 2010, 06:59:03 PM »

In a November interview with First Coast News, Cummings stood by Croslin, who was his wife then. During the interview, she claimed she did not know what happened to Haleigh.

"There's not anger. There's disappointment that she didn't feel she could come forward and tell him what may have happened that night -- if she in fact knew," Shoemaker said.   

Holy Tomoli! That Ron is a saint. He is not angry...OMG!! He is disappointed, yeah, that's sounds just like something our boy would say..

Putting boots on now...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: April 18, 2010, 07:00:57 PM »

Sounds like a lot of BS to me.  But that's just my humble opinion.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: April 18, 2010, 07:03:50 PM »

WTF?  These people are all freaks of nature

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Attorney: Cummings Not Mad But Disappointed in Misty Croslin  Video Available  Article Comments  (2)

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- "He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: April 18, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »

This is Joe Overstreet

Thanks.

I was distracted and did not read past the name.

Klaas ... I do not think it is a coincidence.  I think it is a relation.  I have never known of anybody with the name "Overstreet" in my 63 years.  Then again the horizens in my life have been very confined.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1753 on: April 18, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »

Cobra said on Simon's show that Misty and Tommy have been having sex for years    First, how in the world would he know such a thing, and second, why is he saying that on a radio show? He better have proof to say such things.

He said allegedly, allegedly, allegedly. 
But how does he know that allegedly?

NoRose,

Cobra and little Hanky hung out together for three days, maybe little hanky confided in Cobra and mentioning makin' Whoopie!
Teresa said Misty was on the "top of list", it must be the Whoopie list.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 18, 2010, 07:07:33 PM »

Attorney: Police Believed They Could Crack Misty
 Jessica Clark     Created: 4/18/2010 12:17:59 PM    Updated: 4/18/2010 6:03:56 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

<snipped>

Like Croslin, Cummings is in jail on un-related drug charges. The two are accused of prescription drug trafficking.

Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

This weekend, Cummings' attorney shed new light on the relationship.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

cont.

Wait!  wait, wait wait! 

LE supposedly tells Ron she'll crack if he divorces her.  Well, they got a divorce.  She didn't spill anything about Haleigh. 

LE supposedly tells Ron she'll probably crack if she gets into trouble.  Ron and Misty, and others, get busted for drugs/trafficking etc. 

Was the whole drug/trafficking thing setting up Misty (by LE and Ron as well) to get her to spill what she knew about Haleigh?  I mean... could Ron have been 'in on it with LE' from the start, double-agent kind of thing, setting up Misty to get her into trouble so she would land in jail...... ? 

And if so..... couldn't Misty's attorney just come back at some point in her defense, saying that LE and Ron used coersion (or whatever the term is for trickery) in getting Misty to talk, and have BOTH cases tossed out? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: April 18, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »

WTF?  These people are all freaks of nature

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

Attorney: Cummings Not Mad But Disappointed in Misty Croslin  Video Available  Article Comments  (2)

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- "He's still hoping that if Misty did know something -- and it appears she did -- he's hoping it was something she was forced to do, threatened to do, and that's why she wouldn't talk to him," Terry Shoemaker said.

unreal! not angry with the person who was the last person to have seen your little daughter who has been missing for 14 or so months and is the prime person of interest in her disappearance?? are you kidding me???

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1756 on: April 18, 2010, 07:07:58 PM »

Klaas, does this look like the same person?  Look at this URL http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=28877
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: April 18, 2010, 07:10:23 PM »

Cobra said on Simon's show that Misty and Tommy have been having sex for years    First, how in the world would he know such a thing, and second, why is he saying that on a radio show? He better have proof to say such things.

He said allegedly, allegedly, allegedly. 
But how does he know that allegedly?

NoRose,

Cobra and little Hanky hung out together for three days, maybe little hanky confided in Cobra and mentioning makin' Whoopie!
Teresa said Misty was on the "top of list", it must be the Whoopie list.  Monkey Devil!
Sick part is I wouldn't doubt if that is what was happening 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 18, 2010, 07:11:00 PM »

Attorney: Police Believed They Could Crack Misty
 Jessica Clark     Created: 4/18/2010 12:17:59 PM    Updated: 4/18/2010 6:03:56 PM

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154929&catid=3

<snipped>

Like Croslin, Cummings is in jail on un-related drug charges. The two are accused of prescription drug trafficking.

Months ago, Cummings' mother said he may have done those crimes to get close to Misty after the divorce, in order to learn what happened to Haleigh.

This weekend, Cummings' attorney shed new light on the relationship.

"The police always said, 'If you divorce Misty, we'll find something out. She'll crack.' They've told him, 'If Misty got in trouble, in jail, we could probably get her to crack,'" Shoemaker said.

cont.

Wait!  wait, wait wait! 

LE supposedly tells Ron she'll crack if he divorces her.  Well, they got a divorce.  She didn't spill anything about Haleigh. 

LE supposedly tells Ron she'll probably crack if she gets into trouble.  Ron and Misty, and others, get busted for drugs/trafficking etc. 

Was the whole drug/trafficking thing setting up Misty (by LE and Ron as well) to get her to spill what she knew about Haleigh?  I mean... could Ron have been 'in on it with LE' from the start, double-agent kind of thing, setting up Misty to get her into trouble so she would land in jail...... ? 

And if so..... couldn't Misty's attorney just come back at some point in her defense, saying that LE and Ron used coersion (or whatever the term is for trickery) in getting Misty to talk, and have BOTH cases tossed out? 

maybe Wyks...and maybe the LE has told Ron more than we Know or have heard and that is why he didn't look upset or worried when he came out of jail (?) when LE told the family that Haleigh is most likely dead or whatever they told him???  could it be that Ron is in on all of this trying to get Misty and her family to talk? who knows with this bunch...something is just not adding up for me on all of this...can't quite put my finger on what it is...but something has me scratching my head.... scratch

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: April 18, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »

Sounds like a lot of BS to me.  But that's just my humble opinion.

Me too.

If Ronald was not involved or in the know ... I think Misty would have been history by now.  The world was clued in that her story was shot full of holes from the getgo.

IMO

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.