May 29, 2024, 11:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jordan Ault 19, missing 4.10.10 from elyria ohio (body found)  (Read 9633 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« on: April 15, 2010, 08:16:14 AM »

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/04/15/search-near-park-provides-no-clues-to-missing-man/

Search near park provides no clues to missing man
 Filed by Melissa Hebert April 15th, 2010

ELYRIA — More than 100 people scoured woods and fields on the west side of Elyria on Wednesday night looking for any sign of Jordan Ault, who has been missing since Saturday morning.

Ault, 19, has not been heard from since about 3 a.m. Satur­day, when he spoke on the phone with his mother about an hour after bolting from his girlfriend’s car on Lake Avenue near the train tracks.

The Lorain County Sher­­iff’s Office is investigating Ault’s disap­pearance.

Searchers met about 5 p.m. in a parking lot at West Park. Ault’s mother, Stephanie Watt, her boyfriend, Del Harvitt, and family friend Fred Wingler led the initial search, which splintered off into the woods behind the park. “I couldn’t believe all the peo­ple who showed up,” Watt said. “It shows how well-liked he is.”

The going wasn’t easy. The fields near the woods were boggy, and the paths in the woods were muddy and littered with puddles. But teens, 20­somethings and friends of Watt were all game. Anything that can help find Ault, they said.

“Right now, it’s a process of elimination,” Wingler said.

“We’re going to look every­where we can,”Watt said. “Every little bit helps.”

The search ended shortly before 8 p.m. Watt said she and friends will meet again this morning to look in different parts of the city. She estimates that at least 300 fliers featuring Ault’s picture have been distrib­uted.

“It’s hard,” Watt said after the search ended Wednesday night. “Since we didn’t find anything, I can still hope. But I don’t have him.”

Among the searchers were some of Ault’s closest friends, including 20-year-old Sean Melhinch of Elyria Township, who has known Ault since he was 5 and Ault was 4.

“He’s one of my best friends,” he said. “And I’m going to try as hard as I can to find him.”

Teresa Murphy, who was friends with Watt in junior high, came with friend Amy Scott and Scott’s 7-year-old daughter, Sky­lar, to search.

“When we heard about this, I said, ‘Let’s go,’ ” Murphy said. “We just want to help. It’s what you’d want someone to do for you.”

Ault’s friends and peers are networking via text messages and Facebook to help.

Vincent Griffin, 19, of Elyria, has known Ault since he was 15. “I’m just confused,” he said. “I can understand wanting to go off and not wanting to deal with anybody, but I know him. He would get ahold of his mom, just to let her know he’s OK.”

Griffin was one of the last people to see Ault. He said Ault and his girlfriend, Caitlin Coha­gan, seemed happy as they were hanging out with friends Friday night into Saturday morning after recently making up from a fight.

“There was no drama,” he said.

He’s hoping Ault will see a flier or a newspaper and realize what he needs to do.

“Come home,” Griffin said, addressing Ault. “It’s that sim­ple. We miss you, we’re hurting without you. We need you back.”

photos at link
http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/04/15/search-near-park-provides-no-clues-to-missing-man/

Contact Melissa Hebert at 329-7129 or mhebert@chroniclet.com.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:22:19 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 05:43:04 PM »

Family, friends of Jordan Ault wait and wonder

ELYRIA — Stephanie Watt can’t stop walking the train tracks near her home.

With each step, the mother of miss­ing 19-year-old Jordan Ault said she thinks she might be one step closer possibly to finding her son.

And each step helps keep the voice in the back of her head at bay, which— after five days of not hearing anything about her only child — screams that he is badly hurt or, possibly, worse.

“The longer he is gone, the more it scares me to death,” Watt said from the Elyria Township home she shares with her son and mother. “So I’m going to keep posting notices on Web sites, put­ting up fliers, making phone calls and searching every place I can think of.

“I just figure if I can put his face everywhere, then maybe I won’t get that phone call that says …” Watt couldn’t finish — not wanting to voice her fears. Instead, her voice trailed off as she grabbed a pack of cig­arettes.

“I think I have had like a hundred of these things every day since I last talked to him,” she said.

Ault has been missing since early Saturday. He left with the clothes on his back, a wallet but no money or credit cards, and his cell phone, which just rings straight to a full mailbox.

His girlfriend, Caitlin Cohagan, also 19, said the two of them were in her car returning home from a friend’s house when Ault sud­denly asked her to pull over near St. Agnes Church on Lake Avenue. He bolted across the street, running toward the train tracks near Paul’s Beverage.

That wasn’t normal behavior for Ault, whom she has dated for two years. Immediately, Cohagan said she called his mother. She knows Watt just as well as she knows Ault after liv­ing in the same neighborhood with them since sixth grade.

“He was in a good mood all night,” Cohagan said. “He never said anything was bad or he was upset or anything.”

Watt immediately called Ault, and he answered — telling her he loved her and she should know that even if she doesn’t see him, he would be safe in another state.

“But I don’t know if he meant another state of being or another state like Indiana,” Watt said just hours before vol­unteers were gathering to search for her son Wednesday afternoon. “All I know is I told him to come home where he can be safe.”

In the days since Ault was last seen, Watt has filed a miss­ing persons report with the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office. She also has taken on the daunting task of searching for her son herself.

“I know him, and he always calls me no matter what,” she said. “Even if he is in trouble, he always calls.”

Watt said her efforts have turned up a few leads, although none have been cred­ited as being authentic by law enforcement. Yet, through all the ups and downs, she said she just wanted the young man who liked to skateboard, play bass guitar and video games and hang out in her bedroom on her computer to come home.

“He’s not just my son, but also one of the best friends I have ever had,” she said. “He always calls. Sometimes he just calls to see if I am OK.”

Watt said without her son, she is not OK. That’s why she’s been walking the train tracks from Elyria to North Ridgeville, which she’s done more than once since Saturday.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/04/15/family-friends-of-jordan-ault-wait-and-wonder/

There are oodles of photos at the link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:28:21 PM »

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/04/17/news/mj2611288.txt
Search continues for 19-year-old Jordan Ault of Elyria Township
Saturday, April 17, 2010

ELYRIA — The search is continuing for missing 19-year-old Jordan Ault, of Elyria Township. He is approximately 150 pounds, 6 feet tall and has blonde hair and hazel eyes.

He was wearing a black tank top, dark jeans, a tan army-type jacket and bright yellow and black tennis shoes when last seen April 10. He has black and red nautical stars tattooed on his chest, memorial skull tattoos on his upper left arm, a lip ring, a nose ring and a gauged left ear.

He was last seen running along Rush Street in Elyria toward the railroad tracks early Saturday morning.

His mother, Stephanie Watt, said she spoke to him on his cell phone at 3:15 a.m., and he said he was lost on train tracks, near a corn field and some pricker bushes. She also said at one point in the conversation, it sounded like Ault bumped into or jumped over a chain-link fence.

Anyone with any information regarding Ault or his whereabouts is encouraged to contact the Elyria Police Department at 323-1926. Tips can be left anonymously by phone or at www.elyriapolice.org.

Additionally, Watt said information can also be called in to her at (440) 323-3351 or (440) 452-9266.

For more information, including pictures and when searches are being organized, visit Find Jordan Ault on Facebook.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 10:32:05 PM »

http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/04/16/news/doc4bc7be0ea4169257754319.txt
(Video at above link)
VIDEO: Missing teen spurs search: 19-year-old Elyria Township man last seen Saturday on Rush Street
April 16, 2010
ELYRIA — Since she last heard from him at 3:15 a.m. Saturday, Stephanie Watt has been searching high and low for her missing son, 19-year-old Jordan Ault, who was last seen running along Rush Street toward the railroad tracks early Saturday morning.

Ault’s girlfriend, Caitlin Cohagan, said she was driving with Ault from a friend’s house when he abruptly told her to pull over the car.
My first reaction was I just figured he was sick or something,” she said.

After asking him what was wrong, she said Ault told her to stop the car or he would jump out while it was still moving. She pulled over near Paul’s Beverage, 630 Lake Ave., and Ault asked for a lighter, told her he loved her and started to run away. She drove after him in her car but said Ault would not give her a reason for leaving before heading down Rush Road toward the tracks.

Cohagan said she has no idea what would have caused Ault, of Elyria Township, to want leave her car or disappear. She said they were not arguing and had actually been having a nice day. She also said she doesn’t believe he has any enemies.

“He hasn’t had any problems with anybody,” she said. “He doesn’t fight with anybody.”

After leaving, Ault called his cousin and said he was on his way over, adding that if he didn’t arrive in 45 minutes to call him back, according to his aunt Dawn Watt. Later, Ault received the last call since his disappearance, a call from his mother who was concerned after getting a call from Cohagan.

“He said he was walking near the tracks,” Stephanie Watt said. “He said he was lost and near some train tracks, a cornfield and some pricker bushes.”

She added that at one point in the conversation, it sounded like Ault bumped into or jumped over a chain-link fence. At the end of the conversation, his phone cut out. Now all calls go straight to his full voice mail box and Ault hasn’t called back, she said.

“He always calls me, no matter what — and that’s what worries me.”

She said investigators have tried to use his cell phone record to figure out his last known whereabouts.

“They were able to pinpoint his last call from a tower on Middle Avenue,” Watt said. “They said he couldn’t have gone out of range of that tower while making the call.”

After hearing her son never arrived at his aunt’s house Saturday, Watt has taken a proactive approach, organizing friends and family and spending every day searching train tracks, wooded areas, corn fields and everywhere else in the area.

“Monday, I stayed home answering phones, and I learned I can’t be just sitting there doing nothing,” she said. “I feel that I have to get out there and search every inch of this town.”

“I was really touched by the amount of people who came out to West Park,” Watt said, while searching with a group along Leo Bullocks Parkway on Thursday. As two men appear from the woods across the street, she added, “That’s more of us. We’re everywhere out here.”

“The whole purpose is to find him OK and find him alive,” said Walt Elfers, a family friend helping with the search. “Hopefully that’s the way it will turn out.”

Watt says Ault was wearing a black tank top, dark jeans, a tan army-type jacket and bright yellow and black tennis shoes.

“He really was my best friend and he was my only child,” Watt said, choking back tears. “It seems like a long shot to find him, but finding nothing seems like the best news there is right now.”

She recommends anyone interested in lending support should visit the Facebook page, Find Jordan Ault. There they can see pictures and learn when and where the next searches are taking place.

Watt says there have been no positive tips that have turned up her son, but she refused to quit looking.

The case has been turned over to the Elyria Police Department, who have also been on the hunt.

“We have conducted a thorough investigation searching the area where he was last seen,” police Lt. Andy Eichenlaub said.

He added that a person has said they’ve seen Ault.

“We have a witness who saw him Saturday afternoon in Elyria in the area of Cleveland Street.”

However, Eichenlaub was unable to provide any additional information.

Eichenlaub encourages anyone with any information to contact the Elyria police at 323-1926. Tips can also by left anonymously at www.elyriapolice.org. Additionally, Watt said any information can be called in to her at (440) 323-3351 or (440) 452-9266.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:38:35 PM »

This article is from 4/15, but has a bit more information and a lot of photos that can be seen at link:

Search near park provides no clues to missing man
April 15, 2010

ELYRIA — More than 100 people scoured woods and fields on the west side of Elyria on Wednesday night looking for any sign of Jordan Ault, who has been missing since Saturday morning.

Ault, 19, has not been heard from since about 3 a.m. Satur­day, when he spoke on the phone with his mother about an hour after bolting from his girlfriend’s car on Lake Avenue near the train tracks.

The Lorain County Sher­­iff’s Office is investigating Ault’s disap­pearance.

Searchers met about 5 p.m. in a parking lot at West Park. Ault’s mother, Stephanie Watt, her boyfriend, Del Harvitt, and family friend Fred Wingler led the initial search, which splintered off into the woods behind the park. “I couldn’t believe all the peo­ple who showed up,” Watt said. “It shows how well-liked he is.”

The going wasn’t easy. The fields near the woods were boggy, and the paths in the woods were muddy and littered with puddles. But teens, 20­somethings and friends of Watt were all game. Anything that can help find Ault, they said.
“Right now, it’s a process of elimination,” Wingler said.

“We’re going to look every­where we can,”Watt said. “Every little bit helps.”

The search ended shortly before 8 p.m. Watt said she and friends will meet again this morning to look in different parts of the city. She estimates that at least 300 fliers featuring Ault’s picture have been distrib­uted.

“It’s hard,” Watt said after the search ended Wednesday night. “Since we didn’t find anything, I can still hope. But I don’t have him.”

Among the searchers were some of Ault’s closest friends, including 20-year-old Sean Melhinch of Elyria Township, who has known Ault since he was 5 and Ault was 4.

“He’s one of my best friends,” he said. “And I’m going to try as hard as I can to find him.”

Teresa Murphy, who was friends with Watt in junior high, came with friend Amy Scott and Scott’s 7-year-old daughter, Sky­lar, to search.

“When we heard about this, I said, ‘Let’s go,’ ” Murphy said. “We just want to help. It’s what you’d want someone to do for you.”

Ault’s friends and peers are networking via text messages and Facebook to help.

Vincent Griffin, 19, of Elyria, has known Ault since he was 15. “I’m just confused,” he said. “I can understand wanting to go off and not wanting to deal with anybody, but I know him. He would get ahold of his mom, just to let her know he’s OK.”

Griffin was one of the last people to see Ault. He said Ault and his girlfriend, Caitlin Coha­gan, seemed happy as they were hanging out with friends Friday night into Saturday morning after recently making up from a fight.

“There was no drama,” he said.

He’s hoping Ault will see a flier or a newspaper and realize what he needs to do.

“Come home,” Griffin said, addressing Ault. “It’s that sim­ple. We miss you, we’re hurting without you. We need you back.”

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 11:43:49 PM »

His Myspace (look at the url name) :

http://www.myspace.com/suicideandothercomfort

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 11:46:27 PM »

His facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000008053449&ref=search&sid=1570897983.3291801722..1#!/profile.php?id=100000008053449&v=wall&ref=search
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 05:35:04 PM »

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/news_article.aspx?storyid=134482&catid=3

Elyria: Police and family search for missing teen
       Updated: 4/18/2010 11:34:25 PM  Posted: 4/18/2010 9:21:56 PM

ELYRIA -- An Elyria family has been searching for their 19-year-old relative for one week.

The Lorain County Sheriff's Detective Bureau is looking for Jordan Ault, who was last seen April 10, 2010 in the vicinity of St. Agnes Church on Lake Avenue in Elyria.   

Jordan Ault was last seen by his girlfriend at 2:45 a.m. on Lake Avenue.   

He got out of her vehicle and started walking on the railroad tracks on Lake Avenue, at Foster.     

Ault last spoke with his cousin, and told him he would arrive to his home in forty-five minutes.   

His phone died during their conversation, and he hasn't been heard from since.     

Ault was last seen wearing a black tank top, dark jeans, yellow and black tennis shoes and an army jacket.     

He stands 6-feet tall, and weighs around 150 pounds. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes.     

Ault may also be recognized by his black and red nautical star tattoos on his chest, or his lip and nose ring.   

If anyone has any information regarding his whereabouts please call The Lorain County Sheriff's Detective Bureau at 440-329-3755.   

© 2010 WKYC-TV

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 07:01:32 PM »

http://www.ohiomissingadults.com/

Jordan Charles Ault
AKA:
Missing Since: 4/10/2010
Sex    Male    Race    White
Age    19    Age    20
(At time missing)

(Current)

Hgt    6Ft0In    Wgt    150
Hair    Blonde    Eye    Hazel
Jordan was last seen on Lake Avenue in Elyria getting out of his girlfriends car. He was near St. Agnes Church at approximately 2:30 am. He began to walk the tracks. He was last seen wearing a black tank top, dark jeans, with an Army Jacket over the Tank top. His tennis shoes were yellow and black.

Law Enforcement Agency: Lorain County Sherrif
Report Number: 2010-00835
Reward:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 12:07:31 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: Body pulled from pond

The Elyria Fire Department dive team has pulled a body from a pond at an industrial park on Leo Bullocks Parkway.

A call came in to 911 about 10 a.m. about a possible drowning at 745 Leo Bullocks. It was not clear, however, if the victim drowned or died by some other means.

Passers-by along with friends and family of Jordan Ault gathered on a bridge overlooking the gated property before police cleared the area.

Ault, 19, of Elyria Township was last heard from around 3 a.m. April 10 on Lake Avenue near the railroad tracks. The area near the industrial park is one area that friends of Ault search last week.

Darla Kustra’s body is also unaccounted for after the Lorain woman’s severed leg was found last month on a railroad overpass in Elyria Township.

An Elyria police officer at the scene also mentioned at least one open other missing persons case involving a male in his 30s.

Check back at Chroniclet.com for more on this story as it becomes available.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2010/04/20/breaking-news-body-pulled-from-pond/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 04:49:49 PM »

Missing Elyria man's body found in a pond
By Michael Sangiacomo, The Plain Dealer
April 20, 2010, 12:49PM

ELYRIA, Ohio -- The body of 19-year-old Jordan Ault, who has been missing since April 10, was found this morning in a pond on Leo Bullocks Parkway.

Elyria Police Lt. Andy Eichenlaub said someone called at 9:45 a.m. to say that a body could be seen floating in the pond.

There were no signs of foul play, police said.

Ault was last seen getting out of a car and running down Lake Avenue, about a mile from where he was found.

Police said the property where the body was found was fenced, but the gates were open.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/04/missing_elyria_mans_body_found.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »

This is sad.  Sad for him, his family and friends.     Rest in peace Jordan.   an angelic monkey 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »

thanks nut44, for keeping up with Jordan case, ive been a little busy
just so sad
there was a search of that area, i think this past sunday,i dont think
the search, involved private property, link to map, shows the pond, when
you zoom in, pond on the left, RR is to the right
745 leo bullocks elyria ohio

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=745+leo+bullocks+elyria+ohio&fb=1&gl=us&hq=745+leo+bullocks&hnear=elyria+ohio&ei=HF_OS47GCYqC9ATg26CfDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBAQtgMwAA

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 07:06:32 AM »

Lorain teen’s body found in pond: Coroner says no suspicion of violence, foul play
Published: Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ELYRIA — Stephanie Watt’s search for her missing 19-year-old son ended tragically yesterday when Elyria police and firefighters pulled his body from a pond near the entrance of the Gateway Business Park, 745 Industrial Parkway, according to Elyria police Lt. Andy Eichenlaub.

While deeply grieving the loss of her only son, Watt somberly said learning what happened to him is somewhat relieving.

“It’s not the outcome I had hoped for, but I would rather not sit and wonder what happened to my child,” she said.

She said her son was a friendly and outgoing teenager who enjoyed skateboarding, music and above all else, his friends and family.

When asked for a personal story or favorite memory, Watt was unable to pick anything specific.

“There’s just so many,” she said. “He always had something funny to say. He was just a joy to be around.

“I don’t know anybody that would have said anything bad about him,” she added. “He was a good friend. He was my best friend.”

Watt had been organizing searches throughout the area since Ault disappeared on April 10. He was last seen when he got out of his girlfriend’s car and began running down Rush Street toward the train tracks. She said he didn’t give her any explanation of where he was going or why. Watt said she spoke with Ault around 3:15 a.m. and he said he was lost on the tracks near a cornfield and some pricker bushes. She added that during the conversation, it sounded like he bumped into or jumped over a chain link fence and at that point in the conversation, his phone cut out.

When her son’s body was discovered, Watt said she heard about the it from a posting on Facebook and rushed out to the scene, but couldn’t get close enough to see anything.

“They asked me to go home and wait for a call, but I went to (the hospital),” she said. “I figured if I was already there waiting, they wouldn’t send me home.”

Watt said after learning the news, she spent the day with close family and friends. Ault’s bedroom is particularly important to Watt.

“He has a lot of pictures in there,” she said. “I will cherish every bit — his pillow, his blanket, even his dirty socks under the bed.”

Watt would like to thank everyone that helped her search for her son and showed their support.

“People made phone calls, gave support, even the prayers helped,” she said. “I can’t say how thankful I am for everybody’s help.”

Gateway Business Park maintenance supervisor Ed Arbogast said he saw the top of a head sticking out of the water about 20 feet from the pond’s edge. “I was driving by in my golf cart and saw something,” he said.

Arbogast thought at first it was a dead goose, but upon closer inspection, he thought someone had thrown a mannequin into the pond.

“I got my boss and we figured out it was a body so we called 911,” he said.

Eichenlaub said police and firefighters responded to a call about a possible drowning victim at the Gateway Business Park around 9:45 a.m. yesterday. Ault’s body was pulled from the water and identified a short time later.

“The totality of the circumstances identified him,” he said. “The clothing he was wearing matched the clothing he was wearing the night he disappeared. He had tattoos that matched, he had piercings that matched and he was carrying identification.”

“It truly is a tragedy for the family,” Eichenlaub added.

Arbogast said that people don’t normally enter the park uninvited, even though the security gate regularly remains open. He also guesses the body must have surfaced recently.

“I’m out here all the time. I drive by this pond probably 50 times a day.”

Lorain County Coroner Dr. Paul Matus agrees the body must have recently surfaced, saying it was likely under water for some time.

“It’s not uncommon for a body to be submerged for a while and then appear,” he said.

Matus said Ault died in an apparent drowning and there is no suspicion of violence or foul play.

Watt said funeral plans are being made with The Bauer-Laubenthal-Mercado Funeral Home, 38475 Chestnut Ridge Road, but no details have been finalized yet.
http://www.morningjournal.com/articles/2010/04/21/news/mj2628825.txt

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:11 PM »

Rest in peace Jordan.   an angelic monkey  My condolences for his family and friends. 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.