April 26, 2024, 11:34:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263481 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2010, 12:42:40 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

Exactly!!

AND those who confirmed he was there...didn't anyone notice that he was on the phone constantly?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2010, 12:49:45 PM »

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

How could he have his beloved daughter erased off the face of the earth?   

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home. 
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home. 

Also, with that much concern, why did he work overtime?  I am correct about them working overtime?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2010, 12:57:24 PM »

Also, with that much concern, why did he work overtime?  I am correct about them working overtime?
I think that's what I heard too.   Sounds like there was a reason he stayed at work for the entire shift and more, a plan.  Alibi? "I don't know, I was at work"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2010, 01:01:37 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

**yellow Rope** with HaLeigh's HAIR in it most likely is what was found in the River along with the 2 cinder blocks.

SUNDAY UPDATES
Prosecution Rule of thumb (not sure if this is a law in FL?) = They need more evidence than the testimony from the person charged.  Meaning if the 3 of us committed a crime I can turn on the other 2 but independent corroborating evidence apart from my say so is needed. Placing oneself at the crime scene, hairs, fibers, videos, DNA, Cell Records......

Analyzing the 911 calls order of importance.
1. I was sleeping
2. Door was open
3. Child missing.

Do you think if your child was missing that it would be the THIRD thing you say to the police?

A child of 4 years of age knows pronouns and can use verb tenses. Misty used a verb tense about HaLiegh.

“I loveD that little girl like she was my own.”

Misty spoke of HaLiegh in the past tense because she knew she was dead.

You may learn this by tomorrow, or within a few weeks, when murder charges are brought against her.

She knew HaLiegh was dead when she dialed 911.

Transcipt 911 call

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/...911+Transcript

Misty's call was rehearsed. FIRST Misty did not call 911 until Ron made her. TWO - Misty did not scream my baby was stolen - missing-gone-abducted-lost. THREE- Misty wants us to know she was sleeping, the door was propped open, child missing, our daughter, and Misty had only known HaLeigh 3 months. Call was a rehearsed persuasive set up call. The purpose of Misty’s call should have been a MISSING 5 yr old child. Not an alibi of “I was sleeping.”   I loveD that little girl. Listen to ALL the people’s words in the beginning of a crime. Listen to the choices of words. Example: Cindy said: “George and I do not believe Caylee is in the woods.”  After KC made a statement. “Caylee loved the park.” 5 months later Caylee was found in the woods.

Domestic fights, domestic drug use, dealing drugs, under age sex, child abuse, child neglect, Misty quit school in the 6th grade, and HaLeigh had poor school attendance. All people related to Ron and Misty has chemical dependency issues as well as illegal sale of drug issues. Grandma Flo is a proven liar and is out for the reward money. People describe Misty is someone who displays three very different personalities, one being violence outbursts. Rumors of Tommy and Misty having sex are just a gross lie in my opinion. Every single missing person case some one always starts the rumors of incest sex. Rumor of “bouncy on the couch” (JR statement) – some says this was Tommy and Joe having sex with HaLeigh.

The 911 call is the confession and has a ton of details in it. Wish LE would have sent it to the FBI on day 1.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog
Joe Overstreet-Speech wise when he says “I can’t imagine what they are going through.” He is making a statement of sympathy, there is no body language or facial language to demonstrate that sympathetic feeling or emotion. That is a huge “tell” as well.   Then a reporter immediately repeats his words in the form of a questions “You didn’t do it? Joe, says no and purses his lips and looks down  which body language wise means that he is holding something back and that he is ashamed or embarrassed about something.  Jaw pulsating, vocal muscle tightening, which means he has tension, when people do this, it means they are usually not telling the truth.

Dr. Glass goes on to say that she thinks Joe's attorney was lying in regards to the ALIBI. I personally believe Joe is tense and stressed with little to know education, which to me explains his body language. With that said it was obvious to the world by his body language he was lying about SOMETHING. IMO. He is being used as a patsy IMO.

**yellow Rope** with HaLeigh's HAIR in it most likely is what was found in the River along with the 2 cinder blocks.

SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010  UPDATES

Terry Shoemaker, Ronald's attorney said,that Law Enforcement (LE) told Ron Cummings to be prepared to make funeral arrangements. "LE kinda told Ron the direction that this investigation is heading in." Schoemaker said that Ron has always suspected Joe Overstreet.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2010, 01:03:05 PM »

Carpe you are "terrible"........however, I laughed till I peed a little.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 01:07:00 PM »

Teresa Neves' unwavering support of Misty Croslin in the past ... despite inconsistencies in her story regarding the night Haleigh went missing ... convinces me that both Misty Croslin and Ron Cummings are linked in the disappearance of her granddaughter.

Janet

+++++++ 

NANCY GRACE
Croslin`s Brother Says She Wasn`t Home
Aired September 21, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Ms. Neves, all along you have stated that you believed Misty Croslin. Now that you hear this, what do you think?

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I`m going to tell you, Miss Nancy, I have stated all along and I will continue to state that my grandchildren love Misty and that Misty loved my grandchildren. And this statement by Tommy Croslin to me doesn`t hold any water.

GRACE: Why?

NEVES: I`m sorry, but why wait seven months? Why say that -- you know, if he went down there -- my personal opinion, if I went there and knocked and everything was off, I would think they were sleeping.

GRACE: But Ms. Neves, you`ve been in the trailer, just like we have been, and somebody pounding on the front door, as close as her bed was to the front door, you would hear it.

NEVES: Well...

GRACE: It`s 10 feet away.

NEVES: This is true. I tend to think that she was very exhausted and wanted...

GRACE: But you can`t have it both ways. You can`t say they were asleep, and yes, she would have heard it.

NEVES: No. I`m trying to say that I think the children would have been more likely to hear it because I believe that because of the places she had been prior to that and the fact that she had been up all night with a conversation with Ronald...

GRACE: It was just 10:00 o`clock.

NEVES: ... she was very exhausted.

GRACE: It was just 10:00 o`clock. And her own statement is that around or a little after 10:00 o`clock is when she lay down.

NEVES: No, I`m talking about the night before, Miss Nancy. She was up all night the night before.

GRACE: I`m talking about that night.

NEVES: Right.

GRACE: The night Haleigh goes missing. According to her own statement, she may have been awake at the time the brother came to the door.

NEVES: OK.

GRACE: If she were home.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Ms. Neves, I mean, this isn`t ringing a red bell of alarm in your mind?

NEVES: If it was coming from somebody else. You know, I just don`t know if this is a statement made in order to ...

<snipped>

NEVES: I`m -- Miss Nancy, I just want to clarify that Misty came home on Sunday evening, and she and Ronald were up all night Sunday night until the evening of Monday, when she -- I was told, you know, that she went to bed at 10:00 o`clock. Now, being that exhausted, I think that maybe you could sleep through somebody beating on the door. I don`t think the kids would have, but I don`t know that they would have opened the door, either. If she went to bed at 10:30, then, you know -- I just don`t know what the validity of the story is.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/21/ng.01.html

Misty Cummings' brother: No one came to door night of Haleigh's disappearance
Tuesday, Sep. 22, 2009

Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. told detectives Thursday that he was called by Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings to find 17-year-old Misty Croslin and went to the Satsuma mobile home about 9:45 p.m. Feb. 9 to see her.

"He told us he banged on the door," said Maj. Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "He said it was dark and no lights were on."

Bowling said detectives were told no one came to the door.

Teresa Neves, who is Ronald Cummings' mother, said her son told her he spoke with Hank Croslin that night but did not tell him to go to the mobile home.

"He did not ask Tommy to go check on Misty," she said.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-22/story/misty_cummings_brother_no_one_came_to_door_night_of_haleighs_disap

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2010, 01:12:02 PM »

Im interested in the calls Misty made outgoing that day and night.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2010, 01:12:20 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: There is no drug history that I know of. And I would like to say that Misty has cried. The reason that Misty calls Haleigh, my daughter, my daughter, should be evident. I mean, Misty loved those children like they were her own.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.
Thanks, I wouldn't doubt it, at this point I wouldn't doubt anything.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2010, 01:25:30 PM »

I am at work, but I do rmeeber that Misty called Lisa and Hank's where Tommy was  staying before the 911 call. It was explained away that she was a kid and she was scared. PCSD has her call records.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »

Morning, Rob - At first I thought they were joking when they said Ron made 90 calls that night.

They`re not!

That`s a lot of OH TISH calls!!!

<bolded by me>

I'm guessing that's a wee bit more than all those "frantic calls" that the murdering POS = Casey Anthony made in one day. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2010, 01:30:27 PM »

I think that's false because it was reported long after Haleigh went missing Ron lost his job because it was never there (or something to that affect).  So how could he lose a job that he had already lost?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2010, 01:32:25 PM »

...I take everything that bloggers or "those in the know" so to speak have to say with a grain of salt....so many rumors out there that it is hard to know what is true..however, when LE has come out and confirmed that he was at work, I have to believe that they are the ones to believe...jmo...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2010, 01:34:43 PM »

I'm listening a portion of last night's show - where the caller asks TJ

{paraphrased} When you asked Misty did you have anything to do with Haleigh going missing? It says on the screen 'truth'.

TJ - {paraphrased} On the screen in the lower portion it says 'inaccuracy / deception'. In Misty's mind she believes she is telling the truth. It's a psychological tool, and if you would have seen what really came back it said 'inaccuracy and deception'.

That's what had me really scratching my head... If 'inaccuracy / deception' came up on the screen anywhere, why o why would 'truth' ever have been indicated?? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »

I'm listening a portion of last night's show - where the caller asks TJ

{paraphrased} When you asked Misty did you have anything to do with Haleigh going missing? It says on the screen 'truth'.

TJ - {paraphrased} On the screen in the lower portion it says 'inaccuracy / deception'. In Misty's mind she believes she is telling the truth. It's a psychological tool, and if you would have seen what really came back it said 'inaccuracy and deception'.

That's what had me really scratching my head... If 'inaccuracy / deception' came up on the screen anywhere, why o why would 'truth' ever have been indicated?? 

I mean, it's not like the machine can read Mysty's mind.  right??   

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »

"TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?"

from NG archives 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

If TN is so confident of Misty's abilities to take care of the children, why would she have someone (I believe it was Grandma Sikes) go over and check on the kids?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2010, 01:36:56 PM »

From our timeline thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html
GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502766,00.html
VAN SUSTEREN: How did you find out?
TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH CUMMINGS PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: He called me.
VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?
NEVES: He called me 3:27, 3:28.
VAN SUSTEREN: So right after the 911 call? Right before?
NEVES: I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me.
911 CALL: (INAUDIBLE)
NEVES: He was in a panic.
911 CALL - RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ FATHER: I just got home from work. My five-year-old daughter is gone. I need somebody to be here now.
NEVES: And I thought, I am in my nightgown, and I am throwing me jeans on and going out of the door, and I thought that she is probably hiding under the bed or something.
VAN SUSTEREN: How far do you live from here?
NEVES: I live about somewhere between 12 and 15 miles.
VAN SUSTEREN: So did you hightail it over here?
NEVES: It took me about five minutes.
VAN SUSTEREN: So you did move fast.
NEVES: I was well over the speed limit, that's for sure. But I just thought if they got behind me, there would be more people here when we got here.
VAN SUSTEREN: So when did you get here, about 4:00 a.m.
NEVES: When I got here, it was about 3:30.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

<smacks spell check again>  Misty.. not Mysty. 

why o why did i ever pick my aka online nic of Myst so many years ago?   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.