April 27, 2024, 12:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263501 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1000 on: April 21, 2010, 12:14:40 PM »

Ron Cummings was the director.

I think the 3 lackeys were used as the uneducated tools that they are.

Bribed with all the pills you can eat (carrot)  .... or a nice punch in the face. (stick)

Ron was ANYTHING but a good father, and it drives me nuts to see some comments

on other sites that still think he was.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/coc/

UCN: 542002MM005697XXAXMX
File Date: 2002-12-12   Judge: PETER T MILLER     
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2002-12-12   1   WILDLIFE CITATION #036954C CRAIG MCGUIRE

2002-12-12   1   ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT

---------

UCN: 542007MM004677XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-11-14   Judge: PETER T MILLER     
Defense Atty:

Defendant
CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
Alias

Date   #   Docket Description
2007-11-14   1   WILDLIFE CITATION - #132466-C GFFC/ EASON 11-02-07

2007-11-14   1   POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING

2007-11-14   1   SEASON

2007-11-14   1   TRESPASS

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: April 21, 2010, 12:15:09 PM »

I would just like some facts in this case.  Please.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1002 on: April 21, 2010, 12:19:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Good luck with that, so far all we really know is HaLeigh is missing/presumed dead, Misty was left to care for her (not even sure anymore if she was the last one to see her alive) and they were busted for drug trafficking. Everything else is strictly speculation and theories. I want someone to knock me in the head if I ever follow another case like this one, you have my permission

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »

Thanks Cece!

You're welcome Can.  I'm just glad they released something to clear that up.   

That's for sure.  It was really bothering me.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1004 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:46 PM »

Thank-you cw618!  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: April 21, 2010, 12:25:06 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Good luck with that, so far all we really know is HaLeigh is missing/presumed dead, Misty was left to care for her (not even sure anymore if she was the last one to see her alive) and they were busted for drug trafficking. Everything else is strictly speculation and theories. I want someone to knock me in the head if I ever follow another case like this one, you have my permission

We'll smack each other simutaneously that way neither of us are culpable!  LOL!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1006 on: April 21, 2010, 12:26:48 PM »

I'll bet LE was watching closely to see how Misty would react to seeing those bones drying in the sun.  I think this whole deal was a play by LE to see if they could make one of them start squealing.
I do also.

Me too, I agree with you Monkeys.

The detective's should get a babydoll, yellow rope and a cinder block, ask Misty to make demo, show her a  demo to
her with a bucket of water, yes, this sounds chilling, it may bring back memories for her.  She needs a rude awakening, imo.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1007 on: April 21, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Marie Griffis Please everyone there are no funeral arrangements for HaLeigh a this time, if there it is without Crystal and her side of the families agreement, and there has been no positive eveidence found of HaLeigh's body. http://food.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978183560&grpId=3659174697244816

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/21/haleighs-family-told-to-make-funeral-arrangements-did-cops-find-a-body/

According to Merchant he presented two options to parents Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield about a funeral for Haleigh: The couple could wait seven years for Haleigh to be declared dead by the state of Florida and then be issued a death certificate or they can go before a judge before the seven years lapses to request a death certificate.

That`s what they do when you can`t find a body and are presumed dead.

Ron is one predatory cruel sob.

Picture the Casey Anthony case if they never found the body.

Only circumstantial evidence. Yet we all know what she did.

I so pray that they do find something left of her and I agree about your stmt, but my biggest fear is even IF they do find a bone of hers, how in the he77 do they prove WHO did what? All they have so far is the word of known liars and dope heads

Makes me cry too! Crystal probably will sadly never have the proof that she so desperately wants and needs. ...and just think - the person she really has to thank
for that - she is legally locked into making decisions with over the death cert.

The can still hang this grease-ball with a mountain of circumstantial and using the
rats to turn on each other. That must be the reason for the chronic LE head games.

They are just grinding them down to stumps, one by one, day after day.

It drives us nuts.... but my hat is off to them for doing it. It is what needs to be done.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: April 21, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Marie Griffis Please everyone there are no funeral arrangements for HaLeigh a this time, if there it is without Crystal and her side of the families agreement, and there has been no positive eveidence found of HaLeigh's body. http://food.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978183560&grpId=3659174697244816

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/21/haleighs-family-told-to-make-funeral-arrangements-did-cops-find-a-body/

According to Merchant he presented two options to parents Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield about a funeral for Haleigh: The couple could wait seven years for Haleigh to be declared dead by the state of Florida and then be issued a death certificate or they can go before a judge before the seven years lapses to request a death certificate.

I so pray that they do find something left of her and I agree about your stmt, but my biggest fear is even IF they do find a bone of hers, how in the he77 do they prove WHO did what? All they have so far is the word of known liars and dope heads

I'm so afraid of that too IM.  If all the parading around of the main players was a strategy to break a poi, I hope it didn't fail.

Do you know if it is clear...if Tommy took them to the dock to show where Haleigh was put or if LE took Tommy to the dock, so to speak?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1009 on: April 21, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »

Monkey Devil!

We'll smack each other simutaneously that way neither of us are culpable!  LOL!
Monkey Devil!  K~I'm good with that........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1010 on: April 21, 2010, 12:28:29 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Which almost leads me to believe LE may have been messing with Ron's head as well.   HMMMMMMM

very cleaver.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1011 on: April 21, 2010, 12:29:22 PM »

very cleaver decoded for "very clever" 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: April 21, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »

I'll bet LE was watching closely to see how Misty would react to seeing those bones drying in the sun.  I think this whole deal was a play by LE to see if they could make one of them start squealing.

I agree KittyMom.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: April 21, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Makes me cry too! Crystal probably will sadly never have the proof that she so desperately wants and needs. ...and just think - the person she really has to thank
for that - she is legally locked into making decisions with over the death cert.

The can still hang this grease-ball with a mountain of circumstantial and using the
rats to turn on each other. That must be the reason for the chronic LE head games.

They are just grinding them down to stumps, one by one, day after day.

It drives us nuts.... but my hat is off to them for doing it. It is what needs to be done.
  I know, and the underlined part makes it even worse, it would be all I could do not to smack the chit out of him and Misty, sorry but I would want to physically beat the crap out of him.......but that's just me

I hope you're right and they are playing massive head games with them, and eventually Crystal will find at least some measure of closure, but in the meantime it's enough to drive one nutty. I can't imagine what they must be going thru waiting for this to play out.

I still hope that no matter what they receive the maximum sentence for the trafficking charges, guess all the pillbillies will have to find a new source

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: April 21, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »

From Marie's FB:

I'm so afraid of that too IM.  If all the parading around of the main players was a strategy to break a poi, I hope it didn't fail.

Do you know if it is clear...if Tommy took them to the dock to show where Haleigh was put or if LE took Tommy to the dock, so to speak?
I still don't know about Tommy being at the dock, IIRC wasn't it Art only that reported that? If so I take it with a bag of salt IYKWIM

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: April 21, 2010, 12:39:26 PM »

From Marie's FB:

I still don't know about Tommy being at the dock, IIRC wasn't it Art only that reported that? If so I take it with a bag of salt IYKWIM

Thanks.  I think Granny Hollars said Tommy was at the dock as well.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: April 21, 2010, 12:40:44 PM »

I agree Carpe -  Ron was a terrible father.      
IMO, Haleigh's blood is on his hands. 

I wish NG would wake up and realize it, too.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: April 21, 2010, 12:41:15 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Thanks.  I think Granny Hollars said Tommy was at the dock as well.

to add:  Not that I believe everything Granny Hollars says.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1018 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:34 PM »

I agree KittyMom.   

The detective have found ways to outsmart Misty, she shouldn't of fudged around misleading the detectives. I hope they
keep on the pressure, the detectives are far more clever than Misty's "street smarts".

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: April 21, 2010, 12:44:37 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Which almost leads me to believe LE may have been messing with Ron's head as well.   HMMMMMMM
I swear this case is one that could send anyone to the funny farm trying to figure out WTH is really going on

I feel like after late last night and early this morning I am all ready there.

Forgot my manners earlier, morning monks

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.