April 27, 2024, 06:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263611 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1060 on: April 21, 2010, 01:41:54 PM »

Marie Griffis Once again I will have to go to bat for Sheriff Jeff Hardy, he is a very good person. I am making a public plea for PCSO to find out who is giving information, Because all this info is not correct, Thanks to everyone doing there best to keep HaLeigh's name and face out there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG2AB8ZTCU0

OMG~No family should have to endure this on top of the tragic loss of their child/grandchild
This is just totally horrible 

"Someone" must want donates to pour in for a funeral. I wonder who that could be, hymm....Did "Shoey" started the rumor?
I just wonder and if that is the case how sick.  That does look like a yellow rope in that picture, the hose is green or black. Though the yellow rope does look almost like rubber.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1061 on: April 21, 2010, 01:42:34 PM »

i think that it looks like a hoo la hoop to me...lol if that is how you spell it
That could be also, one of those little hoops for small kids.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: April 21, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »

i think that it looks like a hoo la hoop to me...lol if that is how you spell it

Hula Hoop    Yeah, could be that too 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1063 on: April 21, 2010, 01:44:16 PM »

Misty has two older brothers. Tommy is the older of the two, I believe.

So she meant of the two, her older brother, Tommy came over that day with his kids. Also the A/C guy came over.

That's how I understand "Misty-speak."

I can't remember, did the MH have window a/c ?  In Misty-speak, if it had a central unit, the a/c guy could have come to work on the heating part instead of the a/c. 

I never saw any window units in all the images i have seen of the mobile home. My answer would be, no they didn't. Must have been the central unit, which may have been a heat pump.

Here we go, found it:

Edit: fix quote.  Quote bracket missing.  MB

Hey whats that a yello rope or tube lower part of right side of picture.

That looks like my water hose actually I wonder if it's actually rope or a hose?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:09:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: April 21, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »

yeah and haleigh prolly use to play with it..this whole case just makes my blood boil more and more everyday!!!
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: April 21, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »

Exactly No Rose...only the guilty act like that.  A normal person puts every ounce of their being into finding their missing child.  A normal person can't imagine living while wondering if their child is still alive or dead.  A normal person keeps the child's room, their toys and everything that was familiar to that child just in case that child comes back.  A normal person doesn't marry the hussy that was last with his child and court her with trips, jewelry, tattoos and drugs.  A normal person whose child is missing would not waste ONE MINUTE OF TIME on the irresponsible trash that was supposed to keep his child safe while he went to work.  JMO!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1066 on: April 21, 2010, 01:48:11 PM »

I agree Carpe -  Ron was a terrible father.      
IMO, Haleigh's blood is on his hands. 

I wish NG would wake up and realize it, too.

NG said if an Angel came down and said bad things about Ron, NG would wrestle with the Angel, I'm paraphasing NG's words.

What? She just doesn't make any sense except Nancy might like "bad boy's".

That must be it. 
She obviously hasn't spent any time looking at his criminal record.   

I think I got what Miss Nancy's lovelorn, goo goo eyed, soft spot is for Ronald!

What "if" Mizz Nancy is writing a book on Haleigh? 

NG told viewers she needs "one more book" for the publisher, she stated last year when she new book was released.

So this leads me to believe she MAY be collaberating a book with TN or Ron Boy.

Why else would Mizz Nancy want to wrestle tooth and nail with an angel?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1067 on: April 21, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »

Marie Griffis Once again I will have to go to bat for Sheriff Jeff Hardy, he is a very good person. I am making a public plea for PCSO to find out who is giving information, Because all this info is not correct, Thanks to everyone doing there best to keep HaLeigh's name and face out there.

OMG~No family should have to endure this on top of the tragic loss of their child/grandchild
This is just totally horrible 

"Someone" must want donates to pour in for a funeral. I wonder who that could be, hymm....Did "Shoey" started the rumor?

I hadn't even thought about that...... scratch And from what I've learned lately, it does sound possible....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: April 21, 2010, 01:48:14 PM »

PCSO Debunks False Rumors: Bones Seen By Misty Croslin at Satsuma Dock Were Animal Bones

Ok, here goes the battle Simon & TJ vs Art Harris  Monkey Devil!

Posted on April 21st, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime

This just in from TJ Hart -Jan Barrett

Misty Croslin saw bones on her recent visit to a dock along the St. Johns River, but they were not human bones, according to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.

A tip last week led investigators to conduct an intense three-day search at the Shell Harbour boat ramp south of Satsuma in Putnam County.

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February, 2009, and Misty Croslin is the one who said she put her to bed that night.

Croslin, now jailed on drug charges, was brought in shackles to the boat ramp.

Here is the Press Release:

MEDIA RELEASE

Date: April 21, 2010

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all “biological” items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood

Putnam County Sheriff’s Office

TJ Hart
http://www.bloggernews.net/124365

Heart
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: April 21, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »

....unless he was a super secret agent man working undercover!   Monkey Devil!
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: April 21, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »

Can someone please help me? There is a link to a enhanced 911 call where ron is saying we didnt have anything to do with this ect. But now I cant find that enhanced 911 call does anyone have the link they can share with me. Thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: April 21, 2010, 01:50:47 PM »

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - Some Critical Thinking

by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture

I love the internet, it is a huge repository of information, if you know where to look! It is also a huge garbage dump of disinformation. Sometimes it is hard to pull the pebbles of truth from the sea of flotsam and jetsam that is everywhere. That has been especially true in the two Florida cases of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony.

Journalism is unbiased? Rubbish, journalism is a very biased business. These two cases are prime examples of that. I will be the first to stand in line as a journalist with a slant. My slant might be slightly different. I have no favorites, no pets, I hate them all.

The people involved with the Haleigh Cummings case represent all that is bad in society. I would not entertain any of the Croslin, Cummings, or Sheffield family in a woodshed. They are living proof that Darwin got it wrong. Evolution he claimed was about natural selection of the best traits in an animal. These people don’t have any best traits, in fact it is hard to find a least worse trait. There likely is only one killer, but they are all guilty of something. This case makes Agatha Christie’s opus Murder On The Orient Express look amateurish.

The Caylee Anthony case is little better. We have yet another group of disreputable people espousing rubbish at every opportunity. The latest defence team move by Jose Baez, getting judge Strickland to remove himself from the case is a fine example. This action will likely mean yet more delays in getting justice for a dead two year old. It is my guess that we will put a man on Mars before this trial gets started.

So yes, I am biased. I hate them all. There are however some people that are more objective than most journalists. I was given an anonymous tip late yesterday, it suggested that I look at a particular web site run by one Seamus O Riley.

I did, I suspect that Seamus O Riley might be a nom de Guerre, but I will leave that up to the reader to decide. What I did find was a wealth of well reasoned articles on both cases.I am pretty sure that I have talked to Seamus before, either that or he has a twin brother!

Everyone wants answers in the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases. I’d like everyone to take a look at http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/ and give me some feedback. There is a lot of food for thought on this site.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124364

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: April 21, 2010, 01:52:34 PM »

unreal and not cool Art. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: April 21, 2010, 01:54:09 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/False-Haleigh-Cummings-Rumors/L5jODcLxNkaB3fy9W9yGGg.cspx?rss=1

False Haleigh Cummings Rumors

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. --  The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all "biological" items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: April 21, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »

And isn't it curious that Misty got a tattoo with Ron's name after their divorce.  Misty sometimes reminds me of those women that killed for Charles Manson...hair hanging, shoulders slumped, dead look in her eyes...UNTIL she is within the company of Ron...then the girl comes alive like a wind up doll!  Things that make me go "HMMMMMMMM"!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: April 21, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I dont think alot of Art Harris, but, I think this all came from Nancy Grace, not Art Haris, on her program last night Art said several times that he didnt know what kind of bones that Misty had seen, he tried to tell Nancy that several times and she is the one that insisted on calling them HaLeighs bones, he tried to persuade her otherwise and she just wouldnt have it, His source....(Chelsea) only told him what had been filtered down to her through the family calls and that was all she knew because thats all that the family knew was that Misty saw bones on her way to or from the dock and she mentioned it to her brother when she got back in the patrol car, but Nancy took that and ran with it, she automatically started saying "HaLeighs bones",   that woman needs to listen and stip dramatizing everything she is told......if I was Art I would refuse to tell her another thing, and Id let her know why too!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: April 21, 2010, 02:01:26 PM »

What woman gets a tattoo of the name of the man that divorces her???? WTF!  Is that some kind of weird memorial?????  Yes...let me mark up my body permanently so all subsequent lovers can see that I truly loved the man that left me!  HAAHAHAHHAHHA~!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: April 21, 2010, 02:02:32 PM »

Wow - Some fact based journalism would be good. 
Back to where we were last week.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: April 21, 2010, 02:05:42 PM »

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - Some Critical Thinking

by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture

I love the internet, it is a huge repository of information, if you know where to look! It is also a huge garbage dump of disinformation. Sometimes it is hard to pull the pebbles of truth from the sea of flotsam and jetsam that is everywhere. That has been especially true in the two Florida cases of Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony.

Journalism is unbiased? Rubbish, journalism is a very biased business. These two cases are prime examples of that. I will be the first to stand in line as a journalist with a slant. My slant might be slightly different. I have no favorites, no pets, I hate them all.

The people involved with the Haleigh Cummings case represent all that is bad in society. I would not entertain any of the Croslin, Cummings, or Sheffield family in a woodshed. They are living proof that Darwin got it wrong. Evolution he claimed was about natural selection of the best traits in an animal. These people don’t have any best traits, in fact it is hard to find a least worse trait. There likely is only one killer, but they are all guilty of something. This case makes Agatha Christie’s opus Murder On The Orient Express look amateurish.

The Caylee Anthony case is little better. We have yet another group of disreputable people espousing rubbish at every opportunity. The latest defence team move by Jose Baez, getting judge Strickland to remove himself from the case is a fine example. This action will likely mean yet more delays in getting justice for a dead two year old. It is my guess that we will put a man on Mars before this trial gets started.

So yes, I am biased. I hate them all. There are however some people that are more objective than most journalists. I was given an anonymous tip late yesterday, it suggested that I look at a particular web site run by one Seamus O Riley.

I did, I suspect that Seamus O Riley might be a nom de Guerre, but I will leave that up to the reader to decide. What I did find was a wealth of well reasoned articles on both cases.I am pretty sure that I have talked to Seamus before, either that or he has a twin brother!

Everyone wants answers in the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases. I’d like everyone to take a look at http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/ and give me some feedback. There is a lot of food for thought on this site.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124364

Good points by Simon and the blogger seamus.  I agree sex abuse in this type of family dysfunction we are seeing is to be expected and explains the non significance given by the family members to that abuse.  JMO
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: April 21, 2010, 02:06:49 PM »

So...to understand Misty...we need to understand that she was under the control of Ron.  I don't believe she had many free thoughts running through that skull.  Ron probably used a clever combination of physical abuse, character assassination, emotional abuse, fear and love on that girl...and she was a girl when they met and started seeing one another...a girl from a pretty f@*ked up family...nice and vulnerable.  So to think that Misty was running that ship is ludicrous....JMO!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.