April 27, 2024, 01:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263521 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: April 21, 2010, 02:07:02 PM »

Can someone please help me? There is a link to a enhanced 911 call where ron is saying we didnt have anything to do with this ect. But now I cant find that enhanced 911 call does anyone have the link they can share with me. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcQwiGHd9w&feature=player_embedded

ynotdivein  posted:

Posters have been debating this; thought it could be a good thread. Seems that in the taped 911 calls, along about the 6:49 mark, some folks are hearing a non-MC female voice in the background. What do you think?

Do you hear a third voice in the background?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5092863&postcount=16

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1081 on: April 21, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I dont think alot of Art Harris, but, I think this all came from Nancy Grace, not Art Haris, on her program last night Art said several times that he didnt know what kind of bones that Misty had seen, he tried to tell Nancy that several times and she is the one that insisted on calling them HaLeighs bones, he tried to persuade her otherwise and she just wouldnt have it, His source....(Chelsea) only told him what had been filtered down to her through the family calls and that was all she knew because thats all that the family knew was that Misty saw bones on her way to or from the dock and she mentioned it to her brother when she got back in the patrol car, but Nancy took that and ran with it, she automatically started saying "HaLeighs bones",   that woman needs to listen and stip dramatizing everything she is told......if I was Art I would refuse to tell her another thing, and Id let her know why too!!!!

I did catch NG stating over and over they were Haleigh's and wanted to b!tch slap her, but here is his latest BOMBSHELL:

Exclusive: Cops Show Misty Croslin The Bones! Will DNA Tests ID Haleigh Cummings’ Remains?

Edit:  Add link per IslandMonkey.  MB
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 02:23:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1082 on: April 21, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »

This is all great stuff...

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

When Misty called 911, it was clearly deceptive (see analysis here) as it revealed her editorializing:

1. I was sleeping
2. The door was open
3. By the way, did I mention there is a child missing??

She also spoke about a cinder block. Why?

She was likely thinking (in her heart) about the cinder blocks tied to the little girl when her body was dumped into the river, when she called 911.

No different than Cindy Anthony speaking out, while Tim Miller and Texas Equasearch were attempting to find Caylee when she said,

"George and I don't believe Caylee's in the woods" which is exactly where Caylee was found, a mile from the home.,

She knew.

Her language tells us.

----

100% This is why they just need to let `em keep talking.

It just comes out, it cannot be stopped. Why? I have no idea.

...but it is wonderful that it happens. Sometimes it is all you`ve got

to go on.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1083 on: April 21, 2010, 02:11:36 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I dont think alot of Art Harris, but, I think this all came from Nancy Grace, not Art Haris, on her program last night Art said several times that he didnt know what kind of bones that Misty had seen, he tried to tell Nancy that several times and she is the one that insisted on calling them HaLeighs bones, he tried to persuade her otherwise and she just wouldnt have it, His source....(Chelsea) only told him what had been filtered down to her through the family calls and that was all she knew because thats all that the family knew was that Misty saw bones on her way to or from the dock and she mentioned it to her brother when she got back in the patrol car, but Nancy took that and ran with it, she automatically started saying "HaLeighs bones",   that woman needs to listen and stip dramatizing everything she is told......if I was Art I would refuse to tell her another thing, and Id let her know why too!!!!

I did catch NG stating over and over they were Haleigh's and wanted to b!tch slap her, but here is his latest BOMBSHELL:

Exclusive: Cops Show Misty Croslin The Bones! Will DNA Tests ID Haleigh Cummings’ Remains?

Sorry, forgot link  http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1084 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

Can someone please help me? There is a link to a enhanced 911 call where ron is saying we didnt have anything to do with this ect. But now I cant find that enhanced 911 call does anyone have the link they can share with me. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPcQwiGHd9w&feature=player_embedded

ynotdivein  posted:

Posters have been debating this; thought it could be a good thread. Seems that in the taped 911 calls, along about the 6:49 mark, some folks are hearing a non-MC female voice in the background. What do you think?

Do you hear a third voice in the background?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5092863&postcount=16

I dont think this is the one I am looking for the one I am looking for is the one that we can hear the back ground noises and Ron better I cant for the life of me remember where I heard it my search goes on LOL Thanks you for posting this I will listen to it in a second and let you know for sure if it was the one I was looking for.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »

Carpe...to me...after reading that...it seems scripted...someone told her what to say.  If my child went missing the phone call would go something like this:

"OH JESUS, (sobbing) get someone over here (sobbing turns to screaming) get someone here NOW...my baby is missing...I can't find my baby (crying) I can't find my baby."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »

So...to understand Misty...we need to understand that she was under the control of Ron.  I don't believe she had many free thoughts running through that skull.  Ron probably used a clever combination of physical abuse, character assassination, emotional abuse, fear and love on that girl...and she was a girl when they met and started seeing one another...a girl from a pretty f@*ked up family...nice and vulnerable.  So to think that Misty was running that ship is ludicrous....JMO!

Are you aware that RC is not the first male that MC has moved in or lived with?

MC appeared to be in control in the drug trafficking sting videos.

Who manipulated who in the MC/DB drug escapades?

MC has been away from RC for 3 months now and appears to hold her own (from writing letters to telling people to kiss her rear end when she is well aware it will be televised).

Heart
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: April 21, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »

Good eye Sandy Leiva:

thanks sl
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: April 21, 2010, 02:17:26 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-21/story/putnam-sheriff-haleighs-bones-have-not-been-found-media-sensationalizing

Putnam sheriff: Haleigh's bones have not been found; media sensationalizing rumors

novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: April 21, 2010, 02:17:48 PM »

Misty focuses on what she was doing...not the missing child...because she has already gone into CYA mode.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: April 21, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »

Carpe...to me...after reading that...it seems scripted...someone told her what to say.  If my child went missing the phone call would go something like this:

"OH JESUS, (sobbing) get someone over here (sobbing turns to screaming) get someone here NOW...my baby is missing...I can't find my baby (crying) I can't find my baby."

novella, I hope you are not comparing what you would do to what someone that had been on a 3-day drug binge would do.   

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: April 21, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

Good eye Sandy Leiva:

Its yellow, but is it a rope?

thanks sl

Heart
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: April 21, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »

I remember that NG tried to marginalize Cindy and George's part in Caylee's death, too.  I think she got a slap of clarity when she figured out that they weren't going to give her the inside skinny on the AntFarm's family dynamics. 

I think NG is hoping for a better shot with the less sophisticated but just as diabolical Cummings/Croslin Clan. 

And that is MY "bombshell" for today.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1093 on: April 21, 2010, 02:23:26 PM »

That is regular rope which is tan in color. I believe the rope they talk about would be yellow.....as in waterskiing rope  JMHO

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: April 21, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »

So...to understand Misty...we need to understand that she was under the control of Ron.  I don't believe she had many free thoughts running through that skull.  Ron probably used a clever combination of physical abuse, character assassination, emotional abuse, fear and love on that girl...and she was a girl when they met and started seeing one another...a girl from a pretty f@*ked up family...nice and vulnerable.  So to think that Misty was running that ship is ludicrous....JMO!

Are you aware that RC is not the first male that MC has moved in or lived with?

MC appeared to be in control in the drug trafficking sting videos.

Who manipulated who in the MC/DB drug escapades?

MC has been away from RC for 3 months now and appears to hold her own (from writing letters to telling people to kiss her rear end when she is well aware it will be televised).

Heart...I am aware of this...but to think that such a young woman could marry the man whose daughter she killed, then sleep with him almost every night in the same bed, watch his son...do all this while being the only one to know that Haleigh is in the river and he has no knowledge of it...strikes me as...(bile rising to my throat)...completely inhuman.  I don't think Misty is inhuman, nor do I think she is normal.  If I put myself in this situation...I am not inhuman...there is no way in hell I could hold the charade this long unless someone was helping me keep it up.  Just thinking about holding up such a lie makes me realize that I probably would have been popping pills myself...just to escape the reality of the hell I had created.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: April 21, 2010, 02:24:35 PM »

That is regular rope which is tan in color. I believe the rope they talk about would be yellow.....as in waterskiing rope  JMHO
where do you see tan rope at?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: April 21, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »

novella, I hope you are not comparing what you would do to what someone that had been on a 3-day drug binge would do.   

I am heart...I can't help it because I can't fathom the criminal mind that hurts babies.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1097 on: April 21, 2010, 02:26:37 PM »

Yep, missing baby would be #1 on the list. First sentence blurted out.

Kinda like when Misty was robbed... and then called 911.

Robbery was #1 on her list. Hysterical!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: April 21, 2010, 02:28:07 PM »

Nut
- I didn't do my "pointer" very good in that photo.  We are talking about the 1/2 circle YELLOW thing that may be a hula hoop or a rope or something.  In any case, we know there was yellow type rope on the door on the MH.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: April 21, 2010, 02:29:03 PM »

**broken record, spinning and skipping**    if we only knew the phone call sequence and times we wouldn't need any of these other yahoos

If Misty did call TN or if Ron called TN~ proves that there was prior knowledge of the situation, also would indicate that Ron's stop at the store was on purpose, ya don't stop and get snacks if you've just been told of a disaster at home....cigarettes, maybe..not a snack and it would have been noted by the clerk that the guy was frantic, wanted smokes in a hurry.
Probably doesn't make sense if you're not a smoker but it does to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.