April 27, 2024, 12:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263497 times)
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1100 on: April 21, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »

I remember that NG tried to marginalize Cindy and George's part in Caylee's death, too.  I think she got a slap of clarity when she figured out that they weren't going to give her the inside skinny on the AntFarm's family dynamics. 

I think NG is hoping for a better shot with the less sophisticated but just as diabolical Cummings/Croslin Clan. 

And that is MY "bombshell" for today.

Your 'bombshell' rings a lot truer than NG's. She always seems to back the wrong horse, for some reason. I am sure she is shrewd enough to have a reason for it, at least I hope so. I don't see how she has gotten so far in life otherwise.

You would think that a person like Ron would go against everything she believes in, his being a criminal and all, and especially putting little Haleigh in harm's way by dumping her on Misty. And I am certainly not defending Misty...hearing her name makes me shudder.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: April 21, 2010, 02:30:59 PM »

That is regular rope which is tan in color. I believe the rope they talk about would be yellow.....as in waterskiing rope  JMHO

sorry nut 4x4 that is definitly yellow idk what you were looking at but the thing on the lower right hand side of the screen is yellow jmo sl
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1102 on: April 21, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

Hi everyone, peeking in and out from work trying to keep up.  So what I want to know is then why the need to bring all the family members together at the PCSO?  Just to let them know they were conducting a search?  I don't get it? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: April 21, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »

Can someone please help me? There is a link to a enhanced 911 call where ron is saying we didnt have anything to do with this ect. But now I cant find that enhanced 911 call does anyone have the link they can share with me. Thanks

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/12/Haleigh+Cummings+911+Call+Misty+Croslin  - call tape and transcripts.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/11/missing.florida.girl/index.html#cnnSTCOther1    - this one in very beginning you can hear Ron yell "Haleigh" in background.

Good luck ... there are many many versions some cut at beginning depending on intended audience...JMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1104 on: April 21, 2010, 02:37:02 PM »

**broken record, spinning and skipping**    if we only knew the phone call sequence and times we wouldn't need any of these other yahoos

If Misty did call TN or if Ron called TN~ proves that there was prior knowledge of the situation, also would indicate that Ron's stop at the store was on purpose, ya don't stop and get snacks if you've just been told of a disaster at home....cigarettes, maybe..not a snack and it would have been noted by the clerk that the guy was frantic, wanted smokes in a hurry.
Probably doesn't make sense if you're not a smoker but it does to me

I watched Teresa say in the Greta interview yesterday that Ron called her while Misty was on phone with 911. So, my take is that she was the BETTER MF`R that Ron felt he could talk to, rather than AUTHORITIES.

He stopped at the store to show everyone on camera w/ a time stamp that he wasn`t worried about a thing. He was pulling a Joran Van der sloot, building his alibi.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: April 21, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »

Hi everyone, peeking in and out from work trying to keep up.  So what I want to know is then why the need to bring all the family members together at the PCSO?  Just to let them know they were conducting a search?  I don't get it? 
well, I would image it was to update them on the latest info with what was happening in the case and so they would be aware that a search was going to start and the reason for it so the family wouldnt jhave to find out from the media, if my child was missing I would want to know if there was gonna be a search after all this time and what prompted it,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1106 on: April 21, 2010, 02:40:01 PM »

Wish I had the time to keep up with all these pages, but I am so far behind I am just going to ask.  Is there a police report or something solid about when Teresa Neves arrived at the house after Haleigh was reported missing?  And also, where she was staying that night and how far she lived from Ronald's house at that time?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: April 21, 2010, 02:41:58 PM »

**broken record, spinning and skipping**    if we only knew the phone call sequence and times we wouldn't need any of these other yahoos

If Misty did call TN or if Ron called TN~ proves that there was prior knowledge of the situation, also would indicate that Ron's stop at the store was on purpose, ya don't stop and get snacks if you've just been told of a disaster at home....cigarettes, maybe..not a snack and it would have been noted by the clerk that the guy was frantic, wanted smokes in a hurry.

I watched Teresa say in the Greta interview yesterday that Ron called her while Misty was on phone with 911. So, my take is that she was the BETTER MF`R that Ron felt he could talk to, rather than AUTHORITIES.

He stopped at the store to show everyone on camera w/ a time stamp that he wasn`t worried about a thing. He was pulling a Joran Van der sloot, building his alibi.
Uh huh...same thought here.......because Misty claims she knew NOTHING until 3 am, if there are ANY calls after 10 and before 3 from her......that will tell the story
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1108 on: April 21, 2010, 02:43:28 PM »

Teresa also said in the Greta interview that she thought Haliegh could be hiding under a bed (just like Misty did)... and then giggled. (nervous laugh)

Not a bed in that house you could hide UNDER.

<<<<crap>>>>>

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: April 21, 2010, 02:44:41 PM »

IMO, just wanted to say that NO ONE will convince me that the grandkids called grandma and all they said was she was tied to some blocks and thrown into the river and grandma didn't ask 1)Why? 2) Was she dead? 3) How did she die? etc.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1110 on: April 21, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »

well, I would image it was to update them on the latest info with what was happening in the case and so they would be aware that a search was going to start and the reason for it so the family wouldnt jhave to find out from the media, if my child was missing I would want to know if there was gonna be a search after all this time and what prompted it,

This is JMO but I think someone confessed that Haleigh is/was dead that night and where the body was disposed of to LE.  So rather than have a leak during the search they called everyone in and told them.   That's why they changed from missing Haleigh to recovering Haleigh.   All JMO.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: April 21, 2010, 02:46:36 PM »

Uh huh...same thought here.......because Misty claims she knew NOTHING until 3 am, if there are ANY calls after 10 and before 3 from her......that will tell the story

He probably realized that her acting skills were not up to par and had to coach her each time he hung up.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: April 21, 2010, 02:50:10 PM »

From Marie's FB:

Marie Griffis Please everyone there are no funeral arrangements for HaLeigh a this time, if there it is without Crystal and her side of the families agreement, and there has been no positive eveidence found of HaLeigh's body. http://food.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978183560&grpId=3659174697244816

Which almost leads me to believe LE may have been messing with Ron's head as well.   HMMMMMMM
I swear this case is one that could send anyone to the funny farm trying to figure out WTH is really going on

I feel like after late last night and early this morning I am all ready there.

Forgot my manners earlier, morning monks

Good morning/Good afternoon Akmom - not to worry.
It's frustrating trying to sort it all out. Well, impossible really.
Hopefully our patience won't be required much longer. 
My gawd, imagine how painful this wait must be for the family.

Thanks can, sometimes I need reminding that there ARE people in this little one's life who did love her an angelic monkey

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: April 21, 2010, 02:54:45 PM »

Good point I would want to know about the search before hearing it in the media that is for sure.  I just found it rather odd that they shag Ron from his cubby hole, and had Crystal drive some distance just to tell them they were conducting a search. But then again what am I thinking?  Everything about this case is beyond odd. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: April 21, 2010, 02:57:37 PM »

This is JMO but I think someone confessed that Haleigh is/was dead that night and where the body was disposed of to LE.  So rather than have a leak during the search they called everyone in and told them.   That's why they changed from missing Haleigh to recovering Haleigh.   All JMO.
Makes sense thus the reason TN looked like she had been crying for days when she appeared on the Today Show.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1115 on: April 21, 2010, 02:59:39 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: April 21, 2010, 03:00:15 PM »

Good point I would want to know about the search before hearing it in the media that is for sure.  I just found it rather odd that they shag Ron from his cubby hole, and had Crystal drive some distance just to tell them they were conducting a search. But then again what am I thinking?  Everything about this case is beyond odd. 
This news was about their missing daughter, I doubt they cared about driving over to Satsuma and also, can you imagine the questions and phone calls that would have came in if they just tried to call them all, nope they did what was best and respectful, got them all together so they could anser questions and tell them all at one time face to face!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: April 21, 2010, 03:01:38 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/False-Haleigh-Cummings-Rumors/L5jODcLxNkaB3fy9W9yGGg.cspx?rss=1

False Haleigh Cummings Rumors

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. --  The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all "biological" items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

Thanks cece.

I suspect that a yellow rope may have been tied to the cinder block that was discovered by the dock and ... this is why the status of the case is now considered a homicide.  I could be wrong.

I am anticipating the release of those jail recordings that reveal the conversation between Grandma Flora and her grandkids.

Janet

+++++++

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:
  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: April 21, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
I agree, they never acted right frtom the get go, and the only thing Misty can stick to is her lips stick to a cigarette butt pretty good....other then that, she is a nut, but yea, they had cell phones, talk and run around and look while you are talking, not sit in the house and argue and cuss while waiting....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1119 on: April 21, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

I agree, they never acted right frtom the get go, and the only thing Misty can stick to is her lips stick to a cigarette butt pretty good....other then that, she is a nut, but yea, they had cell phones, talk and run around and look while you are talking, not sit in the house and argue and cuss while waiting....
Exactly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.