April 27, 2024, 05:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263594 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1120 on: April 21, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »

Hi Can

IIRC....Klaas or Brandi posted a picture way back last year of the yard around the mobile home and there was a stack of cement blocks in the very edge of the yard, backed up by some taller weeds. Does anyone have that pic or remember it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1121 on: April 21, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »

My favorite selections from the RON`S LOOK OF DEATH collection!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1122 on: April 21, 2010, 03:09:32 PM »

Hi Can

IIRC....Klaas or Brandi posted a picture way back last year of the yard around the mobile home and there was a stack of cement blocks in the very edge of the yard, backed up by some taller weeds. Does anyone have that pic or remember it.
I remember it, and I also remember that Ron and Misty didn't recall those blocks in the yard 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1123 on: April 21, 2010, 03:10:16 PM »

From what I remember Crystal and TN or GGS said they were called the night before and told about the search that was going to happen the next day. I don't have time to go back and search for it, but it was posted somewhere last Tuesday in this thread or the one before.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: April 21, 2010, 03:11:49 PM »

carpe those looks of Ron go right through me, he scares me. He really had to make sure that Misty didn't go off the script, and she is sitting there like she should have a dunce cap on.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1125 on: April 21, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
ITA everyone and their dog would be awake if I woke to find my child missing, also after I looked thru the house I would grab my other child and run like he77 to a neighbor's house for help. Not a chance I'd still be in the house not knowing where the perp was or if he was coming back.........absolutely nothing they did made a lick of sense from the get-go.

Remember the link that was posted about red flags in 911 calls That was an incredible bit of info about how many times the person started with an alibi vs what is happening and the percentage of those that were indeed the killer...........

Stages, scripted and played out from day 1

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 21, 2010, 03:13:58 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
ITA everyone and their dog would be awake if I woke to find my child missing, also after I looked thru the house I would grab my other child and run like he77 to a neighbor's house for help. Not a chance I'd still be in the house not knowing where the perp was or if he was coming back.........absolutely nothing they did made a lick of sense from the get-go.

Remember the link that was posted about red flags in 911 calls That was an incredible bit of info about how many times the person started with an alibi vs what is happening and the percentage of those that were indeed the killer...........

Staged, scripted and played out from day 1, exactly. You can bet I would have woken up half the town with my screaming in panic. I do remember the link about red flags in 911 calls 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1127 on: April 21, 2010, 03:16:15 PM »

carpe those looks of Ron go right through me, he scares me. He really had to make sure that Misty didn't go off the script, and she is sitting there like she should have a dunce cap on.

I know, the only thing he is missing is a knife. He looks like Norman Bates!

You know she was feeling those glares.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: April 21, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »

Staged, scripted and played out from day 1, exactly. You can bet I would have woken up half the town with my screaming in panic. I do remember the link about red flags in 911 calls 

It just never made any sense and never will

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: April 21, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »

Another telling fact..there is absolutely no mention of Jr. in her story. If asked to give a play by play of each little thing you did, wouldn't you say...I woke up, saw the light, the door, Haleigh missing, yada yada......and I was scared chitless and grabbed up little jr. and went to the porch to wait for big daddy to get home and call the police......seems entirely focused on the Haleigh events and nothing about anything else. Maybe she did and i've missed it, but I don't think so
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 21, 2010, 03:19:29 PM »

Carpe...to me...after reading that...it seems scripted...someone told her what to say.  If my child went missing the phone call would go something like this:

"OH JESUS, (sobbing) get someone over here (sobbing turns to screaming) get someone here NOW...my baby is missing...I can't find my baby (crying) I can't find my baby."

Yep, missing baby would be #1 on the list. First sentence blurted out.

Kinda like when Misty was robbed... and then called 911.

Robbery was #1 on her list. Hysterical!

exactly!

And when the 911 call happened Misty knew she was the perpetrator and not the victim as she viewed herself in the robbery - hence her whiny I don't wanna. Seriously, what logical reason could one provide for NOT want to call 911 when a child is missing. Doesn't that really tell you who committed this crime?

She could feel the boot of the law heading right for her ass. 

Her radar was right on!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: April 21, 2010, 03:20:14 PM »

But remember after the disatrous GVS interview where he had to control everything (even though he wasn't there ), he got all mannered up to go on Nancy Grace with his Yes Mz Nancy...No Mz Nancy, by the end of the show I was hugging the toilet trying to get that image out of my head

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: April 21, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »

well at least the poor waif didn't have to act hard at acting dumb. That wasn't nice so i'll say 10 Hail Mary's.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1133 on: April 21, 2010, 03:23:48 PM »

But remember after the disatrous GVS interview where he had to control everything (even though he wasn't there ), he got all mannered up to go on Nancy Grace with his Yes Mz Nancy...No Mz Nancy, by the end of the show I was hugging the toilet trying to get that image out of my head

Carpe, Norman Bates 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 21, 2010, 03:24:16 PM »

Another telling fact..there is absolutely no mention of Jr. in her story. If asked to give a play by play of each little thing you did, wouldn't you say...I woke up, saw the light, the door, Haleigh missing, yada yada......and I was scared chitless and grabbed up little jr. and went to the porch to wait for big daddy to get home and call the police......seems entirely focused on the Haleigh events and nothing about anything else. Maybe she did and i've missed it, but I don't think so

I know and surely IF they were "looking under the beds" and yelling her name he'd have woke up............well, unless they drugged him up really good. I don't recall any mention of him at all in the 911 call nor do I remember hearing him in the background. The 911 call was totally focused on building ALIBIS, "I wuz at werk" and "I wuz sleeping", repeated over and over. Those are huge red flags in the analysis of 911 calls, it should be all about Haleigh and not what they were or weren't doing.

[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: April 21, 2010, 03:25:45 PM »

I don't think anybody knows how they would react.  You are in shock and your reactions are not what
they would normally be.  My husband died at home and I am sure if my words to the 911 operator were
picked over, they would not be considered normal.  I am not defending Misty, just saying that you never
can be sure of what your reaction would be.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: April 21, 2010, 03:25:51 PM »

Teresa also said in the Greta interview that she thought Haliegh could be hiding under a bed (just like Misty did)... and then giggled. (nervous laugh)

Not a bed in that house you could hide UNDER.

<<<<crap>>>>>

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

POOP ALERT!!!

(Duck & Cover!)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 21, 2010, 03:26:07 PM »

IMO, just wanted to say that NO ONE will convince me that the grandkids called grandma and all they said was she was tied to some blocks and thrown into the river and grandma didn't ask 1)Why? 2) Was she dead? 3) How did she die? etc.

you're right and this is a part of the story that makes no sense. I mean, what grandma isn't worried about her kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids? and yet one has apparently faced a terrible and merciless death and you don't pass out hearing that news directly from one of the people (YOUR family member) and you don't ask what happened?

That's always gonna be the first question outta someone mouth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 21, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »

Teresa also said in the Greta interview that she thought Haliegh could be hiding under a bed (just like Misty did)... and then giggled. (nervous laugh)

Not a bed in that house you could hide UNDER.

<<<<crap>>>>>

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

POOP ALERT!!!

(Duck & Cover!)

Monkey Devil! OMG~That is funny as chit (pun intended) where did you find that lovely emoticon???? I'm rolling I'm laughing so hard!

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 21, 2010, 03:28:19 PM »

There is a lot a theorizing going on regarding different aspects of the Haleigh case and ... that is a good thing until the truth has been revealed.  LE has now confirmed that bones related to the case were not found in the river search.

However ... until the jail recording are released ... I theorize that Grandma Flora's words on NG and JVM are a reflection of the truth regarding what her Grandkids shared with her.

Think about:

1.  The timing of the river search based on a tipster.
2.  The discover of cinder blocks in the designated search area.
3.  Misty's presence captured on video with LE at the dock.
4.  The status of the investigation - homicide.
5.  Persons of interest were identified - per LE.
6.  The midnight interrogation of Joe Overstreet.
7.  The source confirmation - Tommy.

Janet

++++++++

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.