April 27, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263566 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1140 on: April 21, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
ITA everyone and their dog would be awake if I woke to find my child missing, also after I looked thru the house I would grab my other child and run like he77 to a neighbor's house for help. Not a chance I'd still be in the house not knowing where the perp was or if he was coming back.........absolutely nothing they did made a lick of sense from the get-go.

Remember the link that was posted about red flags in 911 calls That was an incredible bit of info about how many times the person started with an alibi vs what is happening and the percentage of those that were indeed the killer...........

Stages, scripted and played out from day 1

Another telling fact..there is absolutely no mention of Jr. in her story. If asked to give a play by play of each little thing you did, wouldn't you say...I woke up, saw the light, the door, Haleigh missing, yada yada......and I was scared chitless and grabbed up little jr. and went to the porch to wait for big daddy to get home and call the police......seems entirely focused on the Haleigh events and nothing about anything else. Maybe she did and i've missed it, but I don't think so

I don`t think you`ve missed anything. She never looked to see if Jr. was okay.

Saw the door...
Went for her cell phone...
...and that`s when I noticed Haliegh was missing.

I have heard her tell it many times... events keep changing order...

No Jr... ever mentioned.

Never made sense. Not even a lick of it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1141 on: April 21, 2010, 03:30:35 PM »

carpe those looks of Ron go right through me, he scares me. He really had to make sure that Misty didn't go off the script, and she is sitting there like she should have a dunce cap on.

I know, the only thing he is missing is a knife. He looks like Norman Bates!

You know she was feeling those glares.

Carpe,

Wish we could music to that interview RC looks like Norman Bates, it is just missing the music.  Thank-you for the witty comment, it is a nice release a little humor lightens things up.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: April 21, 2010, 03:33:47 PM »

Teresa also said in the Greta interview that she thought Haliegh could be hiding under a bed (just like Misty did)... and then giggled. (nervous laugh)

Not a bed in that house you could hide UNDER.

<<<<crap>>>>>

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

POOP ALERT!!!

(Duck & Cover!)

Monkey Devil! OMG~That is funny as chit (pun intended) where did you find that lovely emoticon???? I'm rolling I'm laughing so hard!

I don't remember where I found it, but you are welcome to use it any time.  It can be our BS emoticon.  (I just hope I don't get in trouble.)
 an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: April 21, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »

IMO, just wanted to say that NO ONE will convince me that the grandkids called grandma and all they said was she was tied to some blocks and thrown into the river and grandma didn't ask 1)Why? 2) Was she dead? 3) How did she die? etc.

you're right and this is a part of the story that makes no sense. I mean, what grandma isn't worried about her kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids? and yet one has apparently faced a terrible and merciless death and you don't pass out hearing that news directly from one of the people (YOUR family member) and you don't ask what happened?

That's always gonna be the first question outta someone mouth.
Rob ~ didn't comment yesterday but prayers for your sis.

this family has a huge background of offenses against others. Theft, burglary, evictions etc, it may not even occur to them as a first thought, what about the victim. When criminals talk amongst themselves it's always about them, how they got set up, how they did it, how they got caught. gumma may not be a criminal herself but I'm sure she's had many a conversation at the dining table with the entire motley crew over the years. It may take hearing other 'normal' people asking why she didn't ask for her to connect the dots ........don't know but offering a idea of why maybe???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1144 on: April 21, 2010, 03:37:20 PM »

Teresa also said in the Greta interview that she thought Haliegh could be hiding under a bed (just like Misty did)... and then giggled. (nervous laugh)

Not a bed in that house you could hide UNDER.

<<<<crap>>>>>

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

POOP ALERT!!!

(Duck & Cover!)

Monkey Devil! OMG~That is funny as chit (pun intended) where did you find that lovely emoticon???? I'm rolling I'm laughing so hard!

I don't remember where I found it, but you are welcome to use it any time.  It can be our BS emoticon.  (I just hope I don't get in trouble.)
 an angelic monkey
  Thanks~I might snag it for later use........I doubt you'd be in trouble, if we didn't laugh every now and then we'd all be insane by now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1145 on: April 21, 2010, 03:37:58 PM »

My favorite selections from the RON`S LOOK OF DEATH collection!

carpe,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIQJ-l16b4  Music from Psycho

I would ask Klaas if we could add the music but IDK if it is proper or copyrights.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1146 on: April 21, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »

carpe those looks of Ron go right through me, he scares me. He really had to make sure that Misty didn't go off the script, and she is sitting there like she should have a dunce cap on.

But remember after the disatrous GVS interview where he had to control everything (even though he wasn't there ), he got all mannered up to go on Nancy Grace with his Yes Mz Nancy...No Mz Nancy, by the end of the show I was hugging the toilet trying to get that image out of my head

Nancy should hear those youtubes with Alecia. She would be heart-broken her lil man Ron uses such language.

"N" this and "F" that and lordy she would havta cover the twins ears on every picture in the studio.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: April 21, 2010, 03:40:34 PM »

one time I saw Nancy in a pair of jeans... whoa! double wide. She might consider sticking to a 1890's hoop dress.

+++

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: April 21, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

IMO, just wanted to say that NO ONE will convince me that the grandkids called grandma and all they said was she was tied to some blocks and thrown into the river and grandma didn't ask 1)Why? 2) Was she dead? 3) How did she die? etc.

you're right and this is a part of the story that makes no sense. I mean, what grandma isn't worried about her kids, grandkids and greatgrandkids? and yet one has apparently faced a terrible and merciless death and you don't pass out hearing that news directly from one of the people (YOUR family member) and you don't ask what happened?

Haleigh wasn't Flora's great grand child, they weren't related in any way.  My thought would be that if someone I loved confessed they killed another person, I would be begging them for some kind of explanation so that I could somehow justify it in my head......(even though there is none, but the shock would make you want a "reason")
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: April 21, 2010, 03:41:02 PM »

I would have been running all around the yard and then some screaming Haleigh's name, in hopes she just wandered out the home. Everybody around that neighborhood and then some would have heard me screaming. It was all staged to me right from the beginning, and Misty had a problem sticking to the script.
ITA everyone and their dog would be awake if I woke to find my child missing, also after I looked thru the house I would grab my other child and run like he77 to a neighbor's house for help. Not a chance I'd still be in the house not knowing where the perp was or if he was coming back.........absolutely nothing they did made a lick of sense from the get-go.

Remember the link that was posted about red flags in 911 calls That was an incredible bit of info about how many times the person started with an alibi vs what is happening and the percentage of those that were indeed the killer...........

Another telling fact..there is absolutely no mention of Jr. in her story. If asked to give a play by play of each little thing you did, wouldn't you say...I woke up, saw the light, the door, Haleigh missing, yada yada......and I was scared chitless and grabbed up little jr. and went to the porch to wait for big daddy to get home and call the police......seems entirely focused on the Haleigh events and nothing about anything else. Maybe she did and i've missed it, but I don't think so

Saw the door...

No Jr... ever mentioned.

Just to add yet another red flag, WTH didn't Ron make that call????? I have never understood that, they had cell phones and he could call 911 himself and look for her outside, closets...........well not under the bed, but you get my drift. I would never rely on someone else to report my child was missing and expect them to be able to answer all the questions, especially when you consider what a control freak he is. My opinion is he didn't want to have to answer any questions and that's why he had Misty call and was of no use to LE when they arrived

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: April 21, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »

Saw the door...

No Jr... ever mentioned.

only makes sense if Jr. was out like a light thanks to some medicinal help or if somebody was already there helping  but how could that be since she just woke up, tick tock tick tock     
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: April 21, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »

one time I saw Nancy in a pair of jeans... whoa! double wide. She might consider sticking to a 1890's hoop dress.

I guess you don't like big butts and you cannot lie...lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1152 on: April 21, 2010, 03:43:58 PM »

There are no handbooks on how to act during a 911 call.

...but there are some basic behaviors that innocent people display and some that guilty people display.

Ron and Misty`s Epic Adventure fails the sniff test, I think.

It would have been fantastic for a 6th grade play... but I think Misty was out of school
that week?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: April 21, 2010, 03:45:28 PM »

But remember after the disatrous GVS interview where he had to control everything (even though he wasn't there ), he got all mannered up to go on Nancy Grace with his Yes Mz Nancy...No Mz Nancy, by the end of the show I was hugging the toilet trying to get that image out of my head

Nancy should hear those youtubes with Alecia. She would be heart-broken her lil man Ron uses such language.

"N" this and "F" that and lordy she would havta cover the twins ears on every picture in the studio.

I remember Poor Mz Nancy couldn't handle it IMO, Ron was flirting away with Lil Leci, and talking about .......well what you posted. I loved it when I posted her name, she posted back ASAP it wasn't her..........she must have been sitting there reading all the blogs, forums etc to have caught it that fast Now, she's calling LP on behalf of TN trying to bail Ron out. 20-1 odds she'll have a picture just like she did of Joran holding it up to a web cam saying she loves him

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: April 21, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I dont think alot of Art Harris, but, I think this all came from Nancy Grace, not Art Haris, on her program last night Art said several times that he didnt know what kind of bones that Misty had seen, he tried to tell Nancy that several times and she is the one that insisted on calling them HaLeighs bones, he tried to persuade her otherwise and she just wouldnt have it, His source....(Chelsea) only told him what had been filtered down to her through the family calls and that was all she knew because thats all that the family knew was that Misty saw bones on her way to or from the dock and she mentioned it to her brother when she got back in the patrol car, but Nancy took that and ran with it, she automatically started saying "HaLeighs bones",   that woman needs to listen and stip dramatizing everything she is told......if I was Art I would refuse to tell her another thing, and Id let her know why too!!!!

I did catch NG stating over and over they were Haleigh's and wanted to b!tch slap her, but here is his latest BOMBSHELL:

Exclusive: Cops Show Misty Croslin The Bones! Will DNA Tests ID Haleigh Cummings’ Remains?

Edit:  Add link per IslandMonkey.  MB
http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#more-4165

This is why I worded this the way I did last night:

« Reply #751 on: April 20, 2010, 07:23:24 PM »
Quote from: cece on April 20, 2010, 07:17:39 PM
Quote from: Brandi on April 20, 2010, 07:11:11 PM
Art Harris saying "HIS SOURCES" say Misty was shown bones they found at the river at the crime scene.

(I still maintain they found a bone on the first day of their search.)

I agree with you Brandi. 

They had to have found something significant enough to declare it a homicide & encourage the family to prepare for a funeral.

I was actually taking a break to watch Amer Idol & came in to get my cup I left in the study only to hear AH's report....he best be right because that would be horrible if he's totally mistaken (wouldnt be a first).   How horrible

Who do you believe in this nightmare?   My God its never ending & no one is credible enough to count on in this case.   So sad, Haleigh deserves the truth be known & justice begin....long overdue

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »

Saw the door...

No Jr... ever mentioned.

Just to add yet another red flag, WTH didn't Ron make that call????? I have never understood that, they had cell phones and he could call 911 himself and look for her outside, closets...........well not under the bed, but you get my drift. I would never rely on someone else to report my child was missing and expect them to be able to answer all the questions, especially when you consider what a control freak he is. My opinion is he didn't want to have to answer any questions and that's why he had Misty call and was of no use to LE when they arrived
Righto!     to somebody puzzling out what would be the way a REAL kidnapping scene would go down, seems like logically it would be the person who discovered the scene. So to make it look right, "hey b*tch, you're on", I'll stay in the yard wailing......where's Jr. ?  Still sleeping blissfully inside the crime scene?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: April 21, 2010, 03:49:26 PM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100421/ARTICLES/100429898/1109/sports?Title=Haleigh-case-update-No-human-remains-in-St-Johns

Article Repository
Home > Sports
   Enlarge TextEmailPrintReprintShare
You must fill in all fields 
View One Page
WITH PHOTONO PHOTO
FACEBOOKYAHOONEWSVINEDEL.ICIO.US
Haleigh case update: No human remains in St. Johns

Doug Finger/Staff photographer Buy photo
Law enforcement with several area agencies continue the search for Haleigh Cummings in the St. Johns River Thursday, April 15, 2010.

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 2:12 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 2:12 p.m.
( page of 2 )

Investigators recovered numerous items of a "biological nature" in the river search last week related to the homicide of Haleigh Cummings, but the items were not human, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported.

Related Links:Haleigh case now called a homicide
Another day of searching turns up no sign of Haleigh
Sheriff meets with Haleigh's family; search under way
Timeline of events in Haleigh Cummings case
Haleigh investigators question stepmom's brother
More Stories
Maj. Gary Bowling said many items considered biological were found during a search of the dark waters of the St. Johns River near Shell Harbour Road last week. However, he said, officials with the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at the University of Florida "identified everything that was biologic as not human."

"We found alligator toenails and teeth" and a variety of biological items, Bowling said.

What else was taken from the river for examination, which investigators have not elaborated on, could take weeks to analyze, according to the Sheriff's Office.

"We just took a bunch of things," Bowling said. "We took anything that could potentially be anything."

Public speculation on what may have been recovered in the waters about five miles south of Haleigh's Satsuma home has ranged from human remains to objects used to dispose of a body.

Following the river search, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that the case of the missing girl now was considered a homicide.

Haleigh was 5 when she reportedly vanished from her home while her father Ronald Cummings was at work and she was under the care of his ex-girlfriend Misty Croslin. The child was last seen Feb. 9, 2009.

Since then Croslin, her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., and Haleigh's father have been arrested and remain jailed on unrelated drug-trafficking charges.

Article Repository
Home > Sports
   Enlarge TextEmailPrintReprintShare
You must fill in all fields 
View One Page
WITH PHOTONO PHOTO
FACEBOOKYAHOONEWSVINEDEL.ICIO.US
Haleigh case update: No human remains in St. Johns

Doug Finger/Staff photographer Buy photo Law enforcement with several area agencies continue the search for Haleigh Cummings in the St. Johns River Thursday, April 15, 2010.

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 2:12 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 2:12 p.m.
( page 2 of 2 )

Investigators recovered numerous items of a "biological nature" in the river search last week related to the homicide of Haleigh Cummings, but the items were not human, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported.

Related Links:Haleigh case now called a homicideAnother day of searching turns up no sign of HaleighSheriff meets with Haleigh's family; search under wayTimeline of events in Haleigh Cummings caseHaleigh investigators question stepmom's brotherMore Stories
Maj. Gary Bowling said many items considered biological were found during a search of the dark waters of the St. Johns River near Shell Harbour Road last week. However, he said, officials with the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at the University of Florida "identified everything that was biologic as not human."

"We found alligator toenails and teeth" and a variety of biological items, Bowling said.

What else was taken from the river for examination, which investigators have not elaborated on, could take weeks to analyze, according to the Sheriff's Office.

"We just took a bunch of things," Bowling said. "We took anything that could potentially be anything."

Public speculation on what may have been recovered in the waters about five miles south of Haleigh's Satsuma home has ranged from human remains to objects used to dispose of a body.

Following the river search, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that the case of the missing girl now was considered a homicide.

Haleigh was 5 when she reportedly vanished from her home while her father Ronald Cummings was at work and she was under the care of his ex-girlfriend Misty Croslin. The child was last seen Feb. 9, 2009.

Since then Croslin, her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., and Haleigh's father have been arrested and remain jailed on unrelated drug-trafficking charges.

Investigators brought Misty Croslin to the search site last week. And James Weter, an attorney for Tommy Croslin, said his client took a polygraph earlier this month and met last week with representatives from several law enforcement agencies as well as private investigator Steven Brown. Information he provided after months of investigation led to the river search, Brown has said.

Asked how officers reached the decision that this was now a homicide case, Bowling said, "It's a lot of information over the last few weeks. None of us believe we are looking for an alive child anymore."

But, he said, officials also have not told family members to "prepare for a funeral."

Various news reports have said Haleigh's family were told to make funeral arrangements.

"We would never tell them something as cold-hearted as prepare for a funeral," he said, adding that the family would be told if the girl were found.

Ann Dugger, executive director of the Justice Coalition, said the organization has been in touch with Haleigh's family. "We advocate for the innocent victims of violent crime. We will be there to advocate for them in any way that they need us," she said.

"Until they have enough evidence to know she is not alive, they will not go forward with a funeral," Dugger said.

Dugger also said the group continues to receive calls from the community about Haleigh.

"The Justice Coalition joins the community in uplifting this family in prayer for strength and courage for this journey. We get calls all the time asking how they are doing, what's going on with the case, how can we help, what can we do," she said.

Werter said he had no additional information on the case regarding his client.

Attorneys for Cummings and Misty Croslin could not be immediately reached by phone Wednesday.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: April 21, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »

Saw the door...

No Jr... ever mentioned.

Righto!     to somebody puzzling out what would be the way a REAL kidnapping scene would go down, seems like logically it would be the person who discovered the scene. So to make it look right, "hey b*tch, you're on", I'll stay in the yard wailing......where's Jr. ?  Still sleeping blissfully inside the crime scene?

EXACTLY......you have such a wonderful way with word MizJay, I swear I think I peed a little reading that

[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: April 21, 2010, 03:52:09 PM »

Haleigh wasn't Flora's great grand child, they weren't related in any way.  My thought would be that if someone I loved confessed they killed another person, I would be begging them for some kind of explanation so that I could somehow justify it in my head......(even though there is none, but the shock would make you want a "reason")

you're right. I stand corrected. Misty being married to Ron doesn't mean that would be her grandchild, and she was gone before the wedding anyway.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: April 21, 2010, 03:55:14 PM »

I guess you don't like big butts and you cannot lie...lol

there's big butts and then THERE'S Miz Nancy! LOL

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.