April 27, 2024, 02:13:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263537 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2010, 01:38:44 PM »

"TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?"

from NG archives 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

If TN is so confident of Misty's abilities to take care of the children, why would she have someone (I believe it was Grandma Sikes) go over and check on the kids?

You wouldn't.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40:20 PM »

Can I just say something about Grama Holler? It's important to me alone, I'm sure, but everytime someone from Tennessee is on television, like Grama Holler, I just want to explain to the listeners that not everyone from Tennessee says "there" in 2 syllables!

Some of us have teeth and wear shoes, too!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »

Art Harris reports yellow rope found at Tommy Croslin's home.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/19/exclusive-yellow-rope-found-in-haleigh-case/#more-4145

Thanks flutter, and welcome!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2010, 01:44:59 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

How could he have his beloved daughter erased off the face of the earth?   

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home

This has always been an issue with me, even when we heard there were only 20 calls. I would have left in a heart beat and have before after 5 unanswered calls, job be damned my kids come first Then you add to that all that went down the days prior with Misty out having a threesome drug sex binge with WBG and whomever, Joe stealing a gun, and knowing a doped out scunt was watching the kids and still you stay, work overtime and then go to the convenience store too. Never made sense then nor does it now.

POLL Q~How many people would have stayed at work after 90+ calls and no answer from your sitter?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »

Have any of you seen this pic before?  (Middle picture on this HTML.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002794-504083.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »

NG -  Breaking News: Haleigh's dad Ron Cummings was reportedly told to start making funeral arrangements for his missing daughter as police announce the little girl is likely dead, according to his attorney!
a few seconds ago

Posted on FB by NG....

C'mon now... this is HARDLY breaking news!

I find the key word in this info "funeral" arrangements. To me a "memorial" service would be appropriate if no body.

You're right, OriginalKat!  Which leads me to think that LE has found at least a portion of Haleigh's body.  No matter that they haven't released that info publically yet.  IMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2010, 01:55:09 PM »

@ the 41:50 mark of last night's show.

Art says - do you want to know about the call SHE made BEFORE the 911 call?

Lenurd - No

Art say - no, the call SHE made BEFORE the 911 call.

Lenurd - did she make one?

Art says - that's what I am developing now.

this is all precipitated by Lenurd mentioning the 911 call.

+++

This is HUGE in my opinion. Who did she call?

What could be more important than calling 911?

Like another monkey mentioned, Misty supposedly called her mom before 911.  Wonder if that's true, and if that's who Art is hinting at?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 19, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »

I have never seen that picture before.           IM, no way would I have stayed at work, and then stop to buy cigarettes and peanuts  before I got home. I would have driven home immediately like a bat out of he!!, wouldn't even think twice about it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: April 19, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »

Lenurd - No

+++

Like another monkey mentioned, Misty supposedly called her mom before 911.  Wonder if that's true, and if that's who Art is hinting at?

Wonder what she said on the phone call? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: April 19, 2010, 01:58:23 PM »

Lenurd - No

+++

I agree, and Lenny doesn't want to know about the call  And all the talk about rope and cinder blocks, I'll bet you could go to 99% of the homes around there and there would be blocks and rope.

it seems as if Lenurd was worried about what HE would say next and could care less what anyone else was saying. when he realized what Art said - he was backtracking and it registered as someone else had something important to say and add.

Good point!  Sure seems that way. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: April 19, 2010, 01:59:11 PM »

I have not seen this picture before....looks like it was made in a hospital? Maybe the baby is Timmy and Chelsea's?....I think that Ron made a huge mistake when Misty showed him that PG test and he went into such a rage...I think that she is a very vendictive    person...JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

I heard rumors about this too, but likely LE has checked this and that brings me to another point, LE nor PDM have ever released his true work hours, and I have seen that property and believe it would be incredibly easy to leave and have someone pick you up............Look at that area that is called the back 40, it is dark, wooded and IIRC backs up to the St. John's river

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2010, 02:02:28 PM »

I don't know why but for some reason I always thought that Hank Sr. and Lisa were living with Tommy and his wife when Haleigh went missing but it seems that we have determined that the were living at 130 Magnolia street? And what about Sapp was he staying with Tommy and his wife at the time?...Help ! too many players!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2010, 02:04:32 PM »

From our timeline thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html
GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,502766,00.html
VAN SUSTEREN: How did you find out?
TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH CUMMINGS PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: He called me.
VAN SUSTEREN: About what time did he call you?
NEVES: He called me 3:27, 3:28.
VAN SUSTEREN: So right after the 911 call? Right before?
NEVES: I believe that she was on with 911 when he called me.
911 CALL: (INAUDIBLE)
NEVES: He was in a panic.
911 CALL - RONALD CUMMINGS, HALEIGH CUMMINGS’ FATHER: I just got home from work. My five-year-old daughter is gone. I need somebody to be here now.
NEVES: And I thought, I am in my nightgown, and I am throwing me jeans on and going out of the door, and I thought that she is probably hiding under the bed or something.
VAN SUSTEREN: How far do you live from here?
NEVES: I live about somewhere between 12 and 15 miles.
VAN SUSTEREN: So did you hightail it over here?
NEVES: It took me about five minutes.
VAN SUSTEREN: So you did move fast.
NEVES: I was well over the speed limit, that's for sure. But I just thought if they got behind me, there would be more people here when we got here.
VAN SUSTEREN: So when did you get here, about 4:00 a.m.
NEVES: When I got here, it was about 3:30.

I think TN was at the home when the 911 call was made...she got a call at 3:27 and arrived at 3:30 then something is not adding up...Misty may have called Teresa first...and she said wait until I get there to call 911...you know out of those many calls Ronald made he called his mama...and who is to say that the picture Teresa was holing  of Haleigh when Ronald hit the ground did not come from inside Ronalds home.

Hope that made sense...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »

Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished
Posted: September 23, 2009 - 12:01am

Twenty-three-year-old Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. told detectives Thursday that his sister’s then-boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, called from work to ask about her whereabouts. In the interview, he told detectives he went to the Satsuma mobile home about 9:45 p.m. to find his sister.

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”

Authorities said phone records show Cummings did make several unanswered calls to her cell phone before calling the Croslins.

“There were numerous attempts to call Misty,” said Maj. Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. “Unsuccessful attempts.”

Bowling said Cummings called Tommy Croslin to say he was not able to contact her.

The couple had recently fought, prompting Misty to have a weekend excursion away from Ronald days before.

In the interview at the Putnam County jail where he is being held on a grand theft charge, Croslin told detectives he went down the street and banged on Cummings’ door about an hour after talking to Cummings, but no one answered.

Bowling said it is the first time anyone has said they went to the mobile home after Cummings’ grandmother Annette Sykes left about 7:30 p.m.

“He told us he banged on the door,” Bowling said. “He said it was dark and no lights were on.”

Detectives were told no one came to the door.

“It is surprising that someone would hold that information,” Bowling said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-23/story/mistys_brother_she_wasnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

What Shoemaker says and what LE's Maj. Gary Bowling says is at complete odds. 

Methinks Shoemaker needs to sit down and STFU before he hurts himself. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2010, 02:05:38 PM »

I don't know why but for some reason I always thought that Hank Sr. and Lisa were living with Tommy and his wife when Haleigh went missing but it seems that we have determined that the were living at 130 Magnolia street? And what about Sapp was he staying with Tommy and his wife at the time?...Help ! too many players!
Hank and Lisa did have their own place at that time, but Sapp I don't know where he was for sure, probably none of them do either 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2010, 02:13:08 PM »

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home. 

Also, with that much concern, why did he work overtime?  I am correct about them working overtime?

Might have been 'mandatory' overtime?  Dunno.  If not, then it really makes no sense. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2010, 02:16:18 PM »

I'm curious why that rumor about Ron being fired from his job before Haleigh went missing got started?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home

This has always been an issue with me, even when we heard there were only 20 calls. I would have left in a heart beat and have before after 5 unanswered calls, job be damned my kids come first Then you add to that all that went down the days prior with Misty out having a threesome drug sex binge with WBG and whomever, Joe stealing a gun, and knowing a doped out scunt was watching the kids and still you stay, work overtime and then go to the convenience store too. Never made sense then nor does it now.

POLL Q~How many people would have stayed at work after 90+ calls and no answer from your sitter?????
Not I!  And certainly after 2 - 3 calls I would have contacted a neighbor or relative and ask them to go over to the house ASAP while I was en route home.  He couldn't call a relative because he knew dam* well what was going on and whatever happened to Haleigh happened before he left, IMO. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2010, 02:24:05 PM »

Monkey's

Do you remember holes in wall in RC's Trailer?  Remember when the Piece said he punch hole's in the wall because he was upset?

Do we have access to those photo's?  I almost forgot about the hole's he punched in the wall at Trailer when Haleigh Bug

went missing. The news misinformation was first the door was punched and then later I believe an investigator said it was a wall.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.