April 27, 2024, 03:51:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263568 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1200 on: April 21, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

Flo will be back on JVM tonight because "she has so many extraordinary things to share".
per JVM on HLN.

What more could she possibly have to say? Unless she received some more calls from the grandkids.
Sad to say but they're probably using her. after her comments yesterday they know she's gonna blurt out stuff. she's not savvy enough to realize it but TV producers look at somebody like her as a golden opportunity for viewers tuning just to hear whatever thing she says. I feel sorry for her kind of but it's the train wreck mentality, can't take your eyes away.
I can't take my eyes away either, and can't wait to see what she looks like today  I totally believe they are using her 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: April 21, 2010, 04:47:50 PM »

"We found alligator toenails and teeth" and a variety of biological items, Bowling said.

Even the alligators in Putnam don`t have teeth, it`s just sad really.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I was looking for a tootless alligator & couldn't find one.  Thank you Klaas!

Did you notice the EXACT name of the species.........I missed it at first, still LMAO
I missed it at first also 

Me too!

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1202 on: April 21, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »

"We found alligator toenails and teeth" and a variety of biological items, Bowling said.

Note to Self: Never read here while at work, people think you are weird enough without spitting water onto the computer monitor.

Old Gummy Gator looks pretty content considering he has to gum his food, doesn't he?

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:10 PM »

Note to Self: Never read here while at work, people think you are weird enough without spitting water onto the computer monitor.

Old Gummy Gator looks pretty content considering he has to gum his food, doesn't he?
Wilding if it makes you feel any better, even when I'm not working, my neighbors must think I'm nuts also.........come straggling outside after spending hours playing here, hair isn't brushed, sloppy sweats, squinting at sunlight.....not pretty
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: April 21, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »

well, gotta go to work for a few hours, unfortunately I will miss JVM, someone please post what is said or the transcripts or something if at all possible, please.

Klaas, I think I have seen these type of gators before, they were trying to eat each other, lol

have a good day Monkeys and keep me posted please..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1205 on: April 21, 2010, 05:05:43 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.   

Screen shot of Flo from JVM show last night.
Sorry it isn't very clear.

Thank-you  wonder who gave her the makeover?

Good morning No Rose.   

I don't know who gave her the makeover, but it looks like she is trying to replicate her look from the picture on her wall with Misty.
Good morning and I agree, question is if she cleans up like that, wonder why she didn't the other time on tv?

I guess when the media called der' just ain't enough time to find the polident, teeth and to gas up the El Camino at the corner Quikstop.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: April 21, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.   

Good morning No Rose.   

I don't know who gave her the makeover, but it looks like she is trying to replicate her look from the picture on her wall with Misty.
Good morning and I agree, question is if she cleans up like that, wonder why she didn't the other time on tv?

I guess when the media called der' just ain't enough time to find the polident, teeth and to gas up the El Camino at the corner Quikstop.
Do you think it would be wishful thinking on my part to have a Battle of the Grammas with Gumma Hollars vs Granny Sykes?  Satsuma Smackdown?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: April 21, 2010, 05:16:41 PM »

well, gotta go to work for a few hours, unfortunately I will miss JVM, someone please post what is said or the transcripts or something if at all possible, please.

Klaas, I think I have seen these type of gators before, they were trying to eat each other, lol

have a good day Monkeys and keep me posted please..
what she said ^^me too   BBL
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: April 21, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »

Do you think it would be wishful thinking on my part to have a Battle of the Grammas with Gumma Hollars vs Granny Sykes?  Satsuma Smackdown?

Wouldn't that be something to watch!
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1209 on: April 21, 2010, 05:28:59 PM »

Flo will be back on JVM tonight because "she has so many extraordinary things to share".
per JVM on HLN.

What more could she possibly have to say? Unless she received some more calls from the grandkids.
Sad to say but they're probably using her. after her comments yesterday they know she's gonna blurt out stuff. she's not savvy enough to realize it but TV producers look at somebody like her as a golden opportunity for viewers tuning just to hear whatever thing she says. I feel sorry for her kind of but it's the train wreck mentality, can't take your eyes away.

Granny is making money on her utterances, that she loves to give.  She is feeling like the golden goose right now.  Go Granny go!  More power to yuh.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: April 21, 2010, 05:33:11 PM »

i dont want to take this O/T but.......
snipped from pg 48.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7605.msg1118360#msg1118360

It took 15-year-old Charles Owens weeks before he finally opened up to his mom about a security guard at Woodland Hills Youth Development Center soliciting him for oral sex.
When she heard her mentally challenged son's account of the incident, Debra Smith burst into tears.

this is a federal crime, because the boy is Developmentally Disabled
this boy should never have been placed, at a juvenile detention center
he should have been placed in a mental health fauclity, for juveniles

my job/ and i dont think of it as a job, i love what i do
is an, Assistant Activity Director for Developmentally Disabled adults

the article
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100207/NEWS0205/2070362/Sex-abuse-allegations-plague-TN-juvenile-detention-center

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: April 21, 2010, 05:34:40 PM »

per JVM on HLN.

Granny is making money on her utterances, that she loves to give.  She is feeling like the golden goose right now.  Go Granny go!  More power to yuh.

Well duh, someone has to make some money so the grandkids can have phone cards and twinkies......
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1212 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:03 PM »

Wouldn't that be something to watch!

I'll take that any day over anything Goesslin related or their whiny screechy brats children. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »

Granny's got about four separate stories about what happened and she has HEARD. She's confusing - no doubt, but if it makes Misty, Tommy and Ron worry or wonder what's coming next - I'm all for it.

When someone keeps squawking like Granny has, you know at some point something is gonna fly outta her mouth that will make YOUR teeth fall out of your mouth.

Yep - sort of like this statement made by Granny:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have they been friends in the past? Or was there friction?

I missed the original broadcast so watched the one that airs at 2am MST and they edited that out, I didn't want to read the trasncripts before hand wanted to have my own reaction, and I am betting that is why they lost "the sound" on Gma on NG show, she is a loose cannon and that statement could cause a whopping law suit couldn't it?

HOLLARS: Oh, yes, they`ve always been friends. Now, Misty stated that Joe had molested her when she was up here in Nashville. But she never once said anything to me about it. And she always wanted to go to his house. So, if he molested her, she must have liked it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Jill - hope you're feeling better soon.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: April 21, 2010, 05:38:41 PM »

This is all great stuff...

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

When Misty called 911, it was clearly deceptive (see analysis here) as it revealed her editorializing:

1. I was sleeping
2. The door was open
3. By the way, did I mention there is a child missing??

She also spoke about a cinder block. Why?

She was likely thinking (in her heart) about the cinder blocks tied to the little girl when her body was dumped into the river, when she called 911.

No different than Cindy Anthony speaking out, while Tim Miller and Texas Equasearch were attempting to find Caylee when she said,

"George and I don't believe Caylee's in the woods" which is exactly where Caylee was found, a mile from the home.,

She knew.

Her language tells us.

----

100% This is why they just need to let `em keep talking.

It just comes out, it cannot be stopped. Why? I have no idea.
...but it is wonderful that it happens. Sometimes it is all you`ve got

to go on.

It just comes out, it cannot be stopped. Why? I have no idea
drug withdraw

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: April 21, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »

Granny's got about four separate stories about what happened and she has HEARD. She's confusing - no doubt, but if it makes Misty, Tommy and Ron worry or wonder what's coming next - I'm all for it.

When someone keeps squawking like Granny has, you know at some point something is gonna fly outta her mouth that will make YOUR teeth fall out of your mouth.

Yep - sort of like this statement made by Granny:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Have they been friends in the past? Or was there friction?

I missed the original broadcast so watched the one that airs at 2am MST and they edited that out, I didn't want to read the trasncripts before hand wanted to have my own reaction, and I am betting that is why they lost "the sound" on Gma on NG show, she is a loose cannon and that statement could cause a whopping law suit couldn't it?

HOLLARS: Oh, yes, they`ve always been friends. Now, Misty stated that Joe had molested her when she was up here in Nashville. But she never once said anything to me about it. And she always wanted to go to his house. So, if he molested her, she must have liked it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Jill - hope you're feeling better soon.

Such a horrible thing, yet when I read "she must have liked it" I laughed so hard I must have peed a little.  SERIOUSLY?  where do these people come from!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1216 on: April 21, 2010, 05:44:19 PM »

Good morning Monkeys.   

Good morning No Rose.   

I'll put $50 down on Flora....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: April 21, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

Try this again on Grandma Flora ...i didn't read the transcripts last night because I wanted to watch the rerun to get my own impression welll the cut it out?  And I am betting that is why "the sound" was lost last night on NG, Grandma was a loose cannon.
wonder if she will be back on?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:23 PM »

one time I saw Nancy in a pair of jeans... whoa! double wide. She might consider sticking to a 1890's hoop dress.

first thing i thought of was Mobil home

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: April 21, 2010, 05:51:23 PM »

# heyitsmekelly Says:
April 21st, 2010 at 7:57 am

Art – What kind of investigative reporting is this ???!!! Your “sources” say the ex-bride shared the news with her brother that the police found bones , at the same time they say it’s unclear how either reacted or what was said !!! Why not wait for the police to come out and say that the bones are even human and Haleigh’s , before you report this BS ???!!!

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#comment-45350

# Art Harris Says:
April 21st, 2010 at 8:48 am

Hey–

If you are any student of journalism, you would know that journalism is a snapshot of history. By deadline, you report what you have that is solid. I’d like to ask other Bald Truth readers if they think we should have sat on the explosive tidbit, and waited for it an official announcement. Looking back, they seem to come several days after our reports, and indeed do confirm what you’ve read here first. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#comment-45353

# Mary Says:

April 21st, 2010 at 3:37 am

Art, I heard NG say at least twice “the bones recovered are Haleigh’s”, and I didn’t hear you say they were..I heard you say “could be”..I’m beginning to think she will say anything for Bombshell News..I think you would tell us if they were, in fact, Haleigh’s bones..Does she know something you don’t? I think she gets carried away with her own drama..lol This is a hypothetical..What if Misty, brothers and cousin go down for the killing, and it was Ron who did it..Will Misty serve life in prison for the man she loves, or will she tell the truth for once? I can’t imagine anyone serving life in prison for a crime they didn’t do, all for the love of a man..I think the truth will prevail, and the person/s responsible will be charged soon..LE knows, and are awaiting tests to prove their case..It will be interesting to know how they confirmed the person/s responsible..Every person has a different story to tell..LE’s task is separating fact from fiction…and not an easy one..
IMO

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#comment-45328

# Art Harris Says:
April 21st, 2010 at 9:02 am

Mary–

You are verty astute. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/21/exclusive-cops-show-misty-croslin-the-bones-will-dna-tests-id-haleigh-cummings-remains/#comment-45357

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.