April 27, 2024, 02:00:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263532 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: April 21, 2010, 08:24:22 PM »

Why, Oh Why do I torture myself by watching NG!!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »

What if Misty gave something to Haleigh to make her sleep while she snuck out the backdoor for a drug party, and it was unintentional an overdose.  Perhaps Misty found her dead when she returned. Thus she called in her 'brother and cousin' to dispose of Haleigh.

HI AZ  see, that's the whole point. If she came home and saw that she was lying there - she would be like - oh great still sleeping and wouldn't know til the morning that she was deceased.

If Haleigh was sleeping, I seriously doubt that Misty would wake her at 3 am to see daddy. She's sleeping let her sleep would be the girl's response who just returned from a three day blender bender.

Yep, got your point, but if she turned on the light in the bathroom, or found Haleigh elsewhere in the house, she would surely see a change in skin color if it had been a couple of hours.  Who knows.  It is all so very bizarre.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1362 on: April 21, 2010, 08:26:17 PM »

Flora just cries her wittle eyes out when NG asked about Misty's involvement.

and now she changed her mind. Imagine that. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: April 21, 2010, 08:28:03 PM »

OMG~There she goes again with BIO-MOM.........FTLOG, she is/was HaLeigh's mother, at least give her that much. I should swear off NG, she makes me want to smoke and drink when I listen to her

Oh Crap is that what's wrong with me?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: April 21, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »

Janet...yes the cinder blocks and yellow rope would be important...but I don't think "enough".
We don't know but there could have been clothing or hair (or I read somewhere there was hair in the rope - can't quote it, though).  But there had to be "more" that they found.

I'm stretching here, but, we also read that some of the items that were being tested were being sent to yet other testing facilities...the human bones could have been sent there.

Of course, we don't really know, but common sense tells me that the 3-day search wouldn't have stopped at the time it did if LE found nothing of substantial importance. Otherwise, I think LE would have said in the press conference that "nothing was found".

They're keeping everything close to the vest, like always.  Remember, the LE does not have to tell us exactly what's going on.  I think LE is overwhelmed by the press and has tried to stem the tide as much as they can.

Eventually, we'll find out the truth.

You just don't tell parents to plan a funeral based on words out of Misty's and Tommy's mouths - both are notorious liars.

Puzzler

If Tommy and Misty both claim that cinder bricks and yellow rope were used in the disposal of Haleigh and ... cinder bricks and yellow rope were discovered exactly where Tommy indicated ... could that not be:

1.  considered a smoking gun?
2.  a reason for LE to inform Ron and Chrystal that Haleigh was no longer alive?
3.  a reason for LE to consider the case to be a homicide?

I hope that DNA evidence (skeletal remains) was located but ... what else could have been discovered for LE to conclude all of the above?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1365 on: April 21, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »

OMG~There she goes again with BIO-MOM.........FTLOG, she is/was HaLeigh's mother, at least give her that much. I should swear off NG, she makes me want to smoke and drink when I listen to her

Oh Crap is that what's wrong with me?

LMAO......Everyone has their triggers, NG and JVM and well, too many to list are mine

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1366 on: April 21, 2010, 08:31:54 PM »

Flo or someone previously said that Misty had called her 15 minutes after Tommy had called.  Now she is saying that Tommy called on Sunday and Misty called on Monday.

Did I miss a call somewhere or is Flo telling a different story?
yup, Flo's reporting the updated version now

and you got the fact that she needs money for minutes right?? I'm not sure she said it enough times, so I just wanted to mention it for her

Where is Lenny when they need him  Monkey Devil!
you can see Jane's brain bending, she can't believe she's hearing this crap and her panel is struck dumb haha
did you hear her ask them "questions, questions"? she was praying they all wouldn't bust out laughing!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: April 21, 2010, 08:32:17 PM »

What if Misty gave something to Haleigh to make her sleep while she snuck out the backdoor for a drug party, and it was unintentional an overdose.  Perhaps Misty found her dead when she returned. Thus she called in her 'brother and cousin' to dispose of Haleigh.

HI AZ  see, that's the whole point. If she came home and saw that she was lying there - she would be like - oh great still sleeping and wouldn't know til the morning that she was deceased.

If Haleigh was sleeping, I seriously doubt that Misty would wake her at 3 am to see daddy. She's sleeping let her sleep would be the girl's response who just returned from a three day blender bender.

But Rob .... all we know for sure that happened at 3am-3:30-ish is that is when when the 911 call was made.  That's when *Misty* says she first knew HaLeigh was missing, and Misty's a liar. 

The overdose could have happened much earlier, before or after 8:30 when Misty stopped answering the calls from Ron's cell phone.  Couldn't the overdose have happened between 8:30 pm & 3am-ish? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1368 on: April 21, 2010, 08:32:28 PM »

so, her and the twins are "playing like it's 1999" and all she can think of is ron....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: April 21, 2010, 08:34:46 PM »

According to one of JVM's panel experts ... Ron Cummings contacted Misty and warned her to be careful what she said to Donna from Equusearch because he suspected she was a plant.

Does anybody have links regarding this allegation?

Thanks

Janet

GRACE: What about it, Mark Nejame. You`re the attorney for Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch. How did he come up with the concept, Mark Nejame, in response to Marc Klaas` questioning, to plant someone under cover against Misty  Croslin.

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: As outrageous as Mr. Klaas` statements. Tim Miller is here to help find the missing people.
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/14/ng.01.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: April 21, 2010, 08:35:32 PM »

But Rob .... all we know for sure that happened at 3am-3:30-ish is that is when when the 911 call was made.  That's when *Misty* says she first knew HaLeigh was missing, and Misty's a liar. 

The overdose could have happened much earlier, before or after 8:30 when Misty stopped answering the calls from Ron's cell phone.  Couldn't the overdose have happened between 8:30 pm & 3am-ish? 

ITA with you BG! That's why LE stated a long time ago that they were "satisfied" with Ron's work hours, however we don't know what happened to HaLeigh OR when it happened. I have never fogotten that lil qualifier to their stmt. We really have no clue when it happened nor what happened, just a time frame when it could have happpened

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1371 on: April 21, 2010, 08:35:53 PM »

Dear Mz Nancy,

Instead of all of the wrong info at the bottom of the screen and the endless, "BREAKING NEWS, could we please have subtitles?  Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: April 21, 2010, 08:36:10 PM »

I should clarify -- by overdose, I'm thinking of HaLeigh having a bad reaction to something she was given, maybe went into convulsions or something, not that she just went to sleep.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: April 21, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »

Foo Sure NG.  Why would these knuckleheads not have come forward by now if it was easy as that?  Couple scared people with a drug overdose is a whole lot better than tying her up with ropes and brickerblock and tossing her into the river for the gators.  Why did they dispose of Haleigh's body in this way?  Just Fricken Makes me Sick! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: April 21, 2010, 08:36:43 PM »

so, her and the twins are "playing like it's 1999" and all she can think of is ron....
what about Crystal? and her family?  wouldn't that really be where one's sympathy, IF genuine, would be better placed? since ron is the one who left his drugged up drugged out two bit ho to babysit the children.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: April 21, 2010, 08:37:04 PM »

I swear she needs to just boink him and get over it She is seriously f@cking crazy about "Ron's" loss, never mentioning anyone else's loss

[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1376 on: April 21, 2010, 08:37:27 PM »

if the overdose happened earlier, it would be ASSUMED by MISTY that Haleigh was sleeping. That was Misty's goal - to get her to go to sleep.

here's what I wonder - first off we all know there was no abduction. So, I want to know what she did to that lil girl that she needed an abduction scenario and what would be discovered if Haleigh's body was examined on the night she disappeared.

People usually disappear in homicides because well, it's a homicide.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: April 21, 2010, 08:44:39 PM »

I have a hard time with the overdose theory in that if she did eat a pill, and bit into it, wouldn't her immediate reaction be to try to spit it out?  I would expect she may even make herself sick with the gagging and if she were being watched "at all" this wouldn't be a quiet incident.  If she were given the pill, crushed and put into a drink, she probably wouldn't finish it.  Perhaps she was taught to swallow a pill, but that's awful young and with her developmental delays, I'm not sure she would be able to do that at her age. (I have a family member with Turner's but she's younger than Haleigh)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: April 21, 2010, 08:49:06 PM »

if the overdose happened earlier, it would be ASSUMED by MISTY that Haleigh was sleeping. That was Misty's goal - to get her to go to sleep.

here's what I wonder - first off we all know there was no abduction. So, I want to know what she did to that lil girl that she needed an abduction scenario and what would be discovered if Haleigh's body was examined on the night she disappeared.

People usually disappear in homicides because well, it's a homicide.

Preaching to the choir.  I'm going for rape and/or heavy battery.  Sorry for the insensitivity to anyone dear monkeys.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: April 21, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »

Geez, I keep losing my posts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.