April 27, 2024, 04:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263574 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2010, 02:27:10 PM »

Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished
Posted: September 23, 2009 - 12:01am

Twenty-three-year-old Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr. told detectives Thursday that his sister’s then-boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, called from work to ask about her whereabouts. In the interview, he told detectives he went to the Satsuma mobile home about 9:45 p.m. to find his sister.

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”

Authorities said phone records show Cummings did make several unanswered calls to her cell phone before calling the Croslins.

“There were numerous attempts to call Misty,” said Maj. Gary Bowling of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. “Unsuccessful attempts.”

Bowling said Cummings called Tommy Croslin to say he was not able to contact her.

The couple had recently fought, prompting Misty to have a weekend excursion away from Ronald days before.

In the interview at the Putnam County jail where he is being held on a grand theft charge, Croslin told detectives he went down the street and banged on Cummings’ door about an hour after talking to Cummings, but no one answered.

Bowling said it is the first time anyone has said they went to the mobile home after Cummings’ grandmother Annette Sykes left about 7:30 p.m.

“He told us he banged on the door,” Bowling said. “He said it was dark and no lights were on.”

Detectives were told no one came to the door.

“It is surprising that someone would hold that information,” Bowling said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-23/story/mistys_brother_she_wasnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

What Shoemakerhy doesn't Misty mention this visit with the laundry. says and what LE's Maj. Gary Bowling says is at complete odds. 

Methinks Shoemaker needs to sit down and STFU before he hurts himself. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc&feature=PlayList&p=C91E6626B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=6

Why doesn't Misty mention this laundry visit ( 5:46 in vid)?  She seemed very sure and clear of the 2 visitors she talked about. This interview was hours after the event, ya think having GGSykes drop by would've been right on the tip of her pea brain, but not a word and no correction from director Ron either . Why?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2010, 02:28:30 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

Hmmmm interesting!!  We've read online some things from locals, and have had no way to confirm.  Yet as time has gone on, some of those things have proven out to be true.  I pay attention to what locals say, even if it's contrary to what has been reported by LE/media. 

LE and Ron's employer have always been tight-lipped about Ron and that night.  Even of the info that they have released, it's been somewhat ambiguous.  It's gonna be interesting down the road when they finally do release all they know about that night, to see what actually happened. 

Am betting a great deal of what the locals have said/posted is gonna prove out to be more precise than a lot of the info we have received so far.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

How could he have his beloved daughter erased off the face of the earth?   

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home

This has always been an issue with me, even when we heard there were only 20 calls. I would have left in a heart beat and have before after 5 unanswered calls, job be damned my kids come first Then you add to that all that went down the days prior with Misty out having a threesome drug sex binge with WBG and whomever, Joe stealing a gun, and knowing a doped out scunt was watching the kids and still you stay, work overtime and then go to the convenience store too. Never made sense then nor does it now.

POLL Q~How many people would have stayed at work after 90+ calls and no answer from your sitter?????
Not I!  And certainly after 2 - 3 calls I would have contacted a neighbor or relative and ask them to go over to the house ASAP while I was en route home.  He couldn't call a relative because he knew dam* well what was going on and whatever happened to Haleigh happened before he left, IMO. 

I would have panicked and told my boss I had to go home and would return after I checked on the situation at home....and what boss would not let you leave to check on your family if you thought something was not right at home....there is not a job on Gods Green Earth that would be more important to me than the welfare of my family....so my answer to the poll would be.....1....and knowing that Misty was in the shape she was in,I would have called in sick and stayed home...Ronald did not use his head...the one between his shoulders.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

I am at work, but I do rmeeber that Misty called Lisa and Hank's where Tommy was  staying before the 911 call. It was explained away that she was a kid and she was scared. PCSD has her call records.

Tommy was staying over at Lisa/Hank's?  I thought he was at home with wife and kids!  Hmmmm... Interesting!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2010, 02:31:51 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

He didn't work if he made 90 calls. Did RC actually get through or just redials?

He was unloading a truck and other little jobs, he could easily skate away the night.

How could he have his beloved daughter erased off the face of the earth?   

Could be redials, I don't know I've never made that many calls in my life in one night. But if I were too, the only reason would be because something bad had happened.

He was desperate. Did he call his mama during the 90 calls?  That is what would be revealing to me.  Did R.C. mama know?

Also if there were calls to all the weekend rendezvous players it would indicate that he really wasn't sure where she went and was trying to find out if she was partying again. If they are only to the inner circle it seems like it would show circling the wagons.  It's also weird that he stayed at work (cause he knew he had to ?), if there was any fear that there was trouble and the kids might be out with her while she played with her pals, I'm fairly certain that the co. would've let him go home

This has always been an issue with me, even when we heard there were only 20 calls. I would have left in a heart beat and have before after 5 unanswered calls, job be damned my kids come first Then you add to that all that went down the days prior with Misty out having a threesome drug sex binge with WBG and whomever, Joe stealing a gun, and knowing a doped out scunt was watching the kids and still you stay, work overtime and then go to the convenience store too. Never made sense then nor does it now.

POLL Q~How many people would have stayed at work after 90+ calls and no answer from your sitter?????
Not I!  And certainly after 2 - 3 calls I would have contacted a neighbor or relative and ask them to go over to the house ASAP while I was en route home.  He couldn't call a relative because he knew dam* well what was going on and whatever happened to Haleigh happened before he left, IMO. 
an angelic monkey

Thanks for your reply!

That's exactly what happened to me last yr, I couldn't reach my daughter who was watching my son so I tried the neighbors etc and still got no one, after about 15 minutes and just a few calls where I left messages, I left work so fast it would make your head spin, and then found out her cell phone was dead I was furious, that's why we have those thingy's that charge our phones, and she was grounded for being irresponsible. Just was curious as to what others would have done

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

Hi,
Where do I post a story of an unidentified deceased child found in a park? I'm sorry for asking here..
I don't know which board to post it on.

Please delete this after someone answers.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2010, 02:34:52 PM »

I had a situation similar IM, and to this day I don't even remember how I got home, I was that scared, and I would never stop to buy peanuts, that is a given. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2010, 02:38:22 PM »

I had a situation similar IM, and to this day I don't even remember how I got home, I was that scared, and I would never stop to buy peanuts, that is a given. 

Beer and Newports was on that list of things that Ronald must get before heads home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2010, 02:39:45 PM »

Beer and Newports was on that list of things that Ronald must get before heads home.
I swear not one thing makes any sense at all, nothing 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #149 on: April 19, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for your reply!

That's exactly what happened to me last yr, I couldn't reach my daughter who was watching my son so I tried the neighbors etc and still got no one, after about 15 minutes and just a few calls where I left messages, I left work so fast it would make your head spin, and then found out her cell phone was dead I was furious, that's why we have those thingy's that charge our phones, and she was grounded for being irresponsible. Just was curious as to what others would have done
I can relate IM it is the worst sense of fear one can ever feel.  I'm glad all turned out to be ok but those moments until then is an eternity of he!!. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: April 19, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

I think that's false because it was reported long after Haleigh went missing Ron lost his job because it was never there (or something to that affect).  So how could he lose a job that he had already lost?

Could be Klaas.. the report of his losing his job may have been just what was reported.  Could be that he had already lost his job prior to Haleigh's having gone missing.  Dunno.  Seems that when we first heard/read about him being fired, it was cuz he didn't return to work as expected.  Could it be that he had been on suspension and just didn't go back?  Dunno.  But I do know that we all wondered WTH?  How could an employer be so heartless as to fire someone in the midst of what was going on with his family, rather than say put him on an extended leave?  There's something that has never 'set right with me' regarding Ron's employer and what he was reported to have said and done re Ron, that night, his schedule, his job, etc.  And I wonder if he and LE were in league to say as little as possible about that, and whatever they did say, to make it as ambiguous as possible.  Cuz it sure seems that way to me.  IMO. 

And if so... why?  If this were me, and if there were no problems surrounding a job, and my participation in that job on a night such as the one Ron had... I have no doubt that my employer would have simply said verbatim what my hours had been scheduled for, and the exact time I showed up and left.  Including what I did hour by hour during that night.  The only reason I can think for an employer to make things so ambiguous is if there were things to hide.. either of their own, or of the employee.  IMO. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 19, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »

Beer & Newports are his rock solid alibi that he wasn't there until 3:30, just look at the tape...."I don't know, I was at work"  (and plus he'd probably already chain smoked a pack or two making call after call after call)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #152 on: April 19, 2010, 02:43:44 PM »

Hi,
Where do I post a story of an unidentified deceased child found in a park? I'm sorry for asking here..

OMG what state and where was this child found?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2010, 02:44:53 PM »

Im interested in the calls Misty made outgoing that day and night.

Me too!  We won't get that info until an arrest in this case has been made, right?  Sigh.  Patience has never been my virtue. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »

I know Crankycrankerson has some photos but I don't think she has the hole in the wall in the trailer.

Looking for it I did find this cool link for videos.  You can search by name:

http://www.videosurf.com/videos/Haleigh%20Cummings
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »

Hi,

Post it in the crimes against Children/Elderly forum.  If you post the link here I'll start a thread.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2010, 02:46:31 PM »

Hi,

Texas and in a Park in Wylie.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Wylie-residents-help-in-search--91285939.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2010, 02:48:01 PM »

Hi,

Texas and in a Park in Wylie.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Wylie-residents-help-in-search--91285939.html

We had already posted it in the Gabriel Johnson thread but we know it's not him.  I'll start a new thread.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: April 19, 2010, 02:48:10 PM »

"TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?"

from NG archives 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

If TN is so confident of Misty's abilities to take care of the children, why would she have someone (I believe it was Grandma Sikes) go over and check on the kids?

True that, flutter!  And why did it take her like 2 weeks after Haleigh went missing to 'remember' this info and tell anyone about it? 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2010, 02:48:37 PM »

Well, so far everyone that's answered has answered they'd leave their worksite and go home.........that's exactly what I thought.

NRCG~It's frightening as he77 driving home and when you get there you are so angry at whatever/why you weren't able to get in touch with them, but you are also so relieved you just want to cry and hugs your kids. If my employer would have had a problem, I'd just have to let them fire me, thankfully that was never an issue.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.