April 26, 2024, 11:36:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263482 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: April 21, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »

NG raging 

I'm telling you......if she wasn't 50 I'd say she was PMS-ing BIG TIME.

Ha ha ha!  I think it is menapausal rage.  That can be worse on a person.

Ha ha ha I was gonna say the other night that she needed to slowly back away from the replacement hormones...lol.
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: April 21, 2010, 09:19:30 PM »

I think that the motive would be to shut her up.  Haliegh was 5 and I believe Misty made a comment about her wanting to watch a certain movie?  Misty had just had yet another fight on the phone with her huny bunny.  She was still strung out from the drugs, Haliegh is being a 5 year old, wanting it her way and Misty just blew her stack.

Hi there. Does a wet blanket fit into here somewhere?  I believe Misty mentioned it quite often. My understanding is that some parents/sitters/guardians get overly frustrated with young children going through this stage.

Hi Mgoblue... I don't post much just lurk. 
If Misty hit Haleigh and she blacked out, seized, Misty could have wrapped her in the blanket to take her to Tommy's
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: April 21, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »

I find myself agreeing with grandma Flo

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

I agree on all counts.

I also do not believe the overdose theory.  Haleigh was too old to accidentally take pills/swallow a substance and too young to do it on purpose.  I don't for one minute believe Misty would give Haleigh a pill that Misty herself could have.

Well now, that makes perfect sense.    LMAO

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1403 on: April 21, 2010, 09:20:03 PM »

didn't gma flo say that someone said that Misty hit Haliegh in the head with a board?

Yes, I believe Tommy.  But a board?  This had to take place outside of the house and been pure rage JMO.  What would of caused that...nothing I can think of.

wasnt Ron and Misty fighting and then she wouldnt answer the phone.  If she was mad at Ron she could have taken it out on Haleigh.  But I still think it has to be the drug overdose cause otherwise Ron would be more livid with Misty from that day Haleigh went missing to this very moment.  But he wasnt he was out at the fair having a fun time with Misty!!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: April 21, 2010, 09:22:14 PM »

I have taken my share of pain pills, and I can never remember any of them being either small or in any other form but a tablet.  I think it has to do with the fact the the narcotic in them is cut with a liberal dose of acetaminophen (tylenol).  Most kids have trouble swallowing pills until they are at least seven or eight years old.  For that reason, I can't imagine an accidental overdose. 

That doesn't rule out someone grinding them up and mixing the meds into juice to make it more palatable. 

I question Grandma's story about Misty hitting Haleigh on the head with a board only because a fatal blow would more than likely leave blood evidence behind.

JMHO, of course

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: April 21, 2010, 09:22:28 PM »

didn't gma flo say that someone said that Misty hit Haliegh in the head with a board?

Yes, I believe Tommy.  But a board?  This had to take place outside of the house and been pure rage JMO.  What would of caused that...nothing I can think of.

wasnt Ron and Misty fighting and then she wouldnt answer the phone.  If she was mad at Ron she could have taken it out on Haleigh.  But I still think it has to be the drug overdose cause otherwise Ron would be more livid with Misty from that day Haleigh went missing to this very moment.  But he wasnt he was out at the fair having a fun time with Misty!!

Perhaps, but like a woman said to me one time.... Isn't edit powerful

Offensive language.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 10:10:45 PM by CBB » Logged
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: April 21, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: My understanding was he was -- he`s working the night shift, he`s informed at work that little Haleigh is missing by Misty. He rushes back, can`t find her and then called police. He calls police. Where is the time discrepancy there?

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

This part killed me.  10 minutes?  Really?!
tbivens
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: April 21, 2010, 09:25:22 PM »

I have taken my share of pain pills, and I can never remember any of them being either small or in any other form but a tablet.  I think it has to do with the fact the the narcotic in them is cut with a liberal dose of acetaminophen (tylenol).  Most kids have trouble swallowing pills until they are at least seven or eight years old.  For that reason, I can't imagine an accidental overdose. 

That doesn't rule out someone grinding them up and mixing the meds into juice to make it more palatable. 

I question Grandma's story about Misty hitting Haleigh on the head with a board only because a fatal blow would more than likely leave blood evidence behind.

JMHO, of course

I wonder why GMA Flo would even say that then?  I think it would be possible to hit someone and not leave blood.  I knew of a young boy who was hit by a moped in the temple and he didn't bleed.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1408 on: April 21, 2010, 09:29:14 PM »

I, myself, am done w/ the overdose theory and flora, I'm more interested in the events that have unfolded in the last 10 days or so,
A private investigator, Steve Brown, has followed the case and has been working it diligently (n outside the limelite) for Crystal Sheffield over the past 10 months, claims he broke the case and knows what happened to HaLeigh, both he and LE elude to the fact that physical evidence has been found in/on/near the St. John's river. On Monday a search involving divers, anthropologists and multiply LE agencies ensue, soon Misty is brought out onto the dock. PCSO holds conference to state that they now feel comfortable calling Haleigh's disappearance a homicide and that potential evidence has been sent to multiple labs throughout Florida. Jeff Hardy makes another statement in regards to the rumors that human bones were found in the river saying that is untrue, all biological evidence collected is non human
   I believe Hardy when he says this since he even goes so far as to say they identified alligator teeth and toenails on the spot, quite specific to say, as if it is a message to those that know what happened that LE knows too and they are soon to wrap this up, this part is of course moo

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1409 on: April 21, 2010, 09:30:09 PM »

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

I actually agree. I think she is just retelling what she has been told by Tommy/Misty and maybe added a bit to it as she thought about the "whys" etc.  I think Ron at minimum is guilty of culpable negligence and I don't think he killed them because they were covering up for something that would have exposed the criminal elements of his lifestyle.....JMO

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 784
ASSAULT; BATTERY; CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE View Entire Chapter

784.05  Culpable negligence.--

(1)  Whoever, through culpable negligence, exposes another person to personal injury commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2)  Whoever, through culpable negligence, inflicts actual personal injury on another commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(3)  Whoever violates subsection (1) by storing or leaving a loaded firearm within the reach or easy access of a minor commits, if the minor obtains the firearm and uses it to inflict injury or death upon himself or herself or any other person, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection does not apply:

(a)  If the firearm was stored or left in a securely locked box or container or in a location which a reasonable person would have believed to be secure, or was securely locked with a trigger lock;

(b)  If the minor obtains the firearm as a result of an unlawful entry by any person;

(c)  To injuries resulting from target or sport shooting accidents or hunting accidents; or

(d)  To members of the Armed Forces, National Guard, or State Militia, or to police or other law enforcement officers, with respect to firearm possession by a minor which occurs during or incidental to the performance of their official duties.

When any minor child is accidentally shot by another family member, no arrest shall be made pursuant to this subsection prior to 7 days after the date of the shooting. With respect to any parent or guardian of any deceased minor, the investigating officers shall file all findings and evidence with the state attorney's office with respect to violations of this subsection. The state attorney shall evaluate such evidence and shall take such action as he or she deems appropriate under the circumstances and may file an information against the appropriate parties.

1(4)  As used in this act, the term "minor" means any person under the age of 16.
History.--s. 1, ch. 5212, 1903; GS 3229; RGS 5062; CGL 7164; s. 733, ch. 71-136; s. 21, ch. 74-383; s. 11, ch. 75-298; ss. 3, 7, ch. 89-534; s. 1199, ch. 97-102.

1Note.--Also published at s. 790.174(3).

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/STATUTES/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0784/SEC05.HTM&Title=->2009->Ch0784->Section%2005#0784.05

777.03  Accessory after the fact.--

(1)(a)  Any person not standing in the relation of husband or wife, parent or grandparent, child or grandchild, brother or sister, by consanguinity or affinity to the offender, who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a third degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(b)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed the offense of child abuse, neglect of a child, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child under 18 years of age, or murder of a child under 18 years of age, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact unless the court finds that the person is a victim of domestic violence.

(c)  Any person who maintains or assists the principal or an accessory before the fact, or gives the offender any other aid, knowing that the offender had committed a crime and such crime was a capital, life, first degree, or second degree felony, or had been an accessory thereto before the fact, with the intent that the offender avoids or escapes detection, arrest, trial, or punishment, is an accessory after the fact.

(2)(a)  If the felony offense committed is a capital felony, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(b)  If the felony offense committed is a life felony or a felony of the first degree, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084

(c)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the second degree or a felony of the third degree ranked in level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(d)  If the felony offense committed is a felony of the third degree ranked in level 1 or level 2 under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023, the offense of accessory after the fact is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3)  Except as otherwise provided in s. 921.0022, for purposes of sentencing under chapter 921 and determining incentive gain-time eligibility under chapter 944, the offense of accessory after the fact is ranked two levels below the ranking under s. 921.0022 or s. 921.0023 of the felony offense committed.
History.--s. 6, sub-ch. 11, ch. 1637, 1868; RS 2356; GS 3180; RGS 5010; CGL 7112; s. 700, ch. 71-136; s. 65, ch. 74-383; s. 13, ch. 95-184; s. 16, ch. 97-194; s. 15, ch. 99-168; s. 2, ch. 2006-237.

Note.--Former s. 776.03.

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 777
PRINCIPAL; ACCESSORY; ATTEMPT; SOLICITATION; CONSPIRACY View Entire Chapter

777.011  Principal in first degree.--Whoever commits any criminal offense against the state, whether felony or misdemeanor, or aids, abets, counsels, hires, or otherwise procures such offense to be committed, and such offense is committed or is attempted to be committed, is a principal in the first degree and may be charged, convicted, and punished as such, whether he or she is or is not actually or constructively present at the commission of such offense.
History.--s. 1, ch. 57-310; s. 11, ch. 74-383; s. 1194, ch. 97-102.

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 782
HOMICIDE View Entire Chapter

782.07  Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.--

(1)  The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(2)  A person who causes the death of any elderly person or disabled adult by culpable negligence under s. 825.102(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(3)  A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(3) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

(4)  A person who causes the death, through culpable negligence, of an officer as defined in s. 943.10(14), a firefighter as defined in s. 112.191, an emergency medical technician as defined in s. 401.23, or a paramedic as defined in s. 401.23, while the officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician, or paramedic is performing duties that are within the course of his or her employment, commits aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
History.--RS 2384; GS 3209; RGS 5039; CGL 7141; s. 715, ch. 71-136; s. 180, ch. 73-333; s. 15, ch. 74-383; s. 6, ch. 75-298; s. 12, ch. 96-322; s. 2, ch. 2002-74.

And he's possibly guilty of more.....just don't know yet.

Sorry for the long post, but those are just a few options I could find of the top of my head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: April 21, 2010, 09:30:21 PM »

I cannot comprehend how Nancy Grace overlooks Ron Cummings compromising the well-being  of his children.

Janet

+++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Why? Why would they do this?

FLORA HOLLARS, TOMMY AND MISTY'S GRANDMOTHER: That I don`t know. I know one thing: Misty had been out on a drug binge for three days. Her and Ron had fought that day, and she told him she didn`t want to baby-sit. And he told her, "Yes, you are going to baby-sit." And he left the kids there with her. And she was still strung out.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You do think Ron Cummings knows more?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, I do.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why?

HOLLARS: The fact of him leaving those kids there with her and her still high on pills. Would you leave your kids with somebody that`s all doped up?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: April 21, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »

IDK that phone fight could of been as simple as Misty wasn't getting her way with Ron so she put him on ignore.  There was discussion that the fight was over baby sitting someone else's children along with Haleigh and Jr.  And as far as Ron goes his actions don't match his words so I'm clueless there.  I don't/can't/won't attempt to read emotion into these people because than I lose perspective.  Especially these characters who I consider the bottom of the barrel.  I think all these people are crap.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: April 21, 2010, 09:32:39 PM »

Mastermind or dumb as a box of rocks?   I'm here on the fence still.  I feel that if Ron has all that anger and rage he would of killed someone for Haleigh if he knew for sure.  Of course he is in jail maybe he'll put a hit out on someone.
I just don't understand where Ron is suppose to be this big, bad , feared individual. His criminal records do not reveal that to me.

Cobra has said that RC is all bark and no bite.

What was that that Tommy called Ron.

RC may have charges of abuse against his babies mamas, but I have yet to see any, I have yet to see any rape or sexual force charges against him.

What I do see is RC has this big bad internet reputation. Deals and uses drugs. Has a liken for young girls that have weak family support.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1413 on: April 21, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: My understanding was he was -- he`s working the night shift, he`s informed at work that little Haleigh is missing by Misty. He rushes back, can`t find her and then called police. He calls police. Where is the time discrepancy there?

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

I agree, but the entire first part if completely false.......he wasn't informed at work, nor did he call the police??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1414 on: April 21, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »

O/T

Police triggered an Amber Alert after a 2-month-old child in a stroller was abducted in west Houston this afternoon, authorities said.

An unknown man grabbed Misoh Gulabbaksh about 5:30 p.m. in the 8000 block of Woodway. Houston police described him as a 5-feet-4 or slightly taller black man with a tattoo on his upper left arm.

He was a passenger in a small, two-door brown or beige Chevrolet. A description of the driver wasn't available.

Houston police said they do not have a photograph of the missing child.

Anyone with information is asked to call HPD at 713-308-3608.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: April 21, 2010, 09:38:01 PM »

I, myself, am done w/ the overdose theory and flora, I'm more interested in the events that have unfolded in the last 10 days or so,
A private investigator, Steve Brown, has followed the case and has been working it diligently (n outside the limelite) for Crystal Sheffield over the past 10 months, claims he broke the case and knows what happened to HaLeigh, both he and LE elude to the fact that physical evidence has been found in/on/near the St. John's river. On Monday a search involving divers, anthropologists and multiply LE agencies ensue, soon Misty is brought out onto the dock. PCSO holds conference to state that they now feel comfortable calling Haleigh's disappearance a homicide and that potential evidence has been sent to multiple labs throughout Florida. Jeff Hardy makes another statement in regards to the rumors that human bones were found in the river saying that is untrue, all biological evidence collected is non human
   I believe Hardy when he says this since he even goes so far as to say they identified alligator teeth and toenails on the spot, quite specific to say, as if it is a message to those that know what happened that LE knows too and they are soon to wrap this up, this part is of course moo

I'm thinking a full confession just for the heck of it.  But do you think they would go with that alone at this point?  Other than everything they have that we are not aware of.  I wish I knew what dirt Steve Brown was able to pull up that no one else seemed able to get.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: April 21, 2010, 09:40:46 PM »

I agree, but the entire first part if completely false.......he wasn't informed at work, nor did he call the police??

But that's the best she's got?  That's what I mean.  Honestly Ron's alibi whatever it may be is locked up tighter than dick's hat band.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: April 21, 2010, 09:45:00 PM »

man i can not stand the way the grandmaw on ng just says,,they got a rope and put it on haleigh and throwed her in tha river,,her words..she just says it like it is something people do everyday..ughhhhhhh that makes me ill
I know like everyday chit chat 
Probably is everyday chit chat nrcg, with that family. Crips, gang members, crackheads, pill poppers, liars, thieves, you name it.

Anyone know what city the Croslins lived in in Colorado?

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: April 21, 2010, 09:47:02 PM »

Mastermind or dumb as a box of rocks?   I'm here on the fence still.  I feel that if Ron has all that anger and rage he would of killed someone for Haleigh if he knew for sure.  Of course he is in jail maybe he'll put a hit out on someone.
I just don't understand where Ron is suppose to be this big, bad , feared individual. His criminal records do not reveal that to me.

Cobra has said that RC is all bark and no bite.

What was that that Tommy called Ron.

RC may have charges of abuse against his babies mamas, but I have yet to see any, I have yet to see any rape or sexual force charges against him.

What I do see is RC has this big bad internet reputation. Deals and uses drugs. Has a liken for young girls that have weak family support.

Heart I agree still.  He's a POS no doubt but a mastermind pulling together atleast 2 person's thick as theives who are willing to throw theirselves and others under the bus but not him.  Don't make sense to me at this point. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: April 21, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »

man i can not stand the way the grandmaw on ng just says,,they got a rope and put it on haleigh and throwed her in tha river,,her words..she just says it like it is something people do everyday..ughhhhhhh that makes me ill
I know like everyday chit chat 
Probably is everyday chit chat nrcg, with that family. Crips, gang members, crackheads, pill poppers, liars, thieves, you name it.

Anyone know what city the Croslins lived in in Colorado?

No but that was darn interesting.  Was she saying she traveled there 3 times with Misty to visit her parents during the Holidays and they were not there?  I'll go back and read that part.  Sounds like these people - Misty, Tommy, and Timmy had it real bad prior to moving to Satsuma.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.