April 27, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263526 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1440 on: April 21, 2010, 10:40:41 PM »

I've got a question Monkeys
do you think that Ronald is not directly involved with HaLeigh's homicide and that LE knows this is true, almost from the 911 call, and that Ronald is a casualty of the drug trafficking bust out of his own stupidity? do you think when LE told Ron they were not interested in locking him up they only want to find HaLeigh, they were actually saying something like: 'we know you are not involved and we got your back, that's why we don't release a bunch of info about you like your work hours or your guns or your recorded jail phone calls,that's nobody's business but yours and ours, we are dedicated to solving Haleigh's now homicide and keeping your private life out of the media'  ?

I don't, I went back and looked at the videos from the very few first days, and all he is doing is walking with his arms around her and telling everyone he wants the allegations against his girlfriend to stop......I'd think he'd want to expose her to as much presssure as possible in the media and LE and not protect her. I prolly watched about 10 video from that time period and was floored at his extreme protectiveness of her, and his willingness to expose his son butterbean to her. It just defies everything that in my mind is logical. I honestly think he felt some degree of guilt and or culpability, as frankly he could be charged within the statutes I posted ealier.

JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: April 21, 2010, 10:41:03 PM »

i would say that they do have something..why else would they call the family to the station jmo. but then again this case is crazy and just keeps on getting that way
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: April 21, 2010, 10:42:18 PM »

Marie Griffis Still not true information, PCSO never said anything about showing Misty anything to make her talk, someone needs to check their informant becasue he is being given false information, tired of being silent and letting these people get away with untruths. Will never give up on HaLeigh being alive until they bring us proof!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com

Breaking -- Police just announce Haleigh's remains were not found in the St. Johns River! So why did investigators take Haleigh's former
babysitter to the search site and, according to artharris.com, show ...

Are these tweets or facebook posts for Marie?  Or is she posting on NG's blog?  And if she is ... Why?

FB, and as to why she told my guess is she's sick and tired of the BS that is going on. She did email me last Wednesday and told me LE had found absolutely nothing whatsoever of any evideniary value from the search at that time, then people are posting all over her FB (not me) about Art's stories etc., I guess she just got fed up and decided to tell it like it was and stop the rumors about bones etc. I haven't asked her anything as I think at this time that would be absolutely rude and would show a huge lack of compassion to ask questions or anything at a time like this. But, I'm sure after the search announcement and then all the stories floating around she prolly got tired of trying to quell the rumors and said enough! It was shortly after that one FB post that PCSO put out the press release that they hadn't found anyhting yet, now granted they could be lying to the family until their is a positive DNA link, but as far as they know LE has shown them nothing that would prove with any type of evidence that she is gone. Must be too hard to face even knowing that the statistics are stacked against her still being alive. Sorry for the long post, but I can't speak for her, so this is just based on my own opinion and observations

I guess my thought sitting on the outside looking in would be to not say anything to anyone during the ongoing investigation and not dare look online at all the crap here.  There are no facts that we have that they do not already have.  As far as attempting to straighten out misinformation online I have to wonder why?  Who does it benefit for her to even say anything?  That is my unbiased feeling on that.  But 14 months later who can say what they are feeling at this point with all these things swirling about them all at the expense of their beloved granddaughter/daughter.  Sad.
Marie's FB page use to be open to the public. Either she changed it or it is no longer public.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: April 21, 2010, 10:47:12 PM »

I've got a question Monkeys
do you think that Ronald is not directly involved with HaLeigh's homicide and that LE knows this is true, almost from the 911 call, and that Ronald is a casualty of the drug trafficking bust out of his own stupidity? do you think when LE told Ron they were not interested in locking him up they only want to find HaLeigh, they were actually saying something like: 'we know you are not involved and we got your back, that's why we don't release a bunch of info about you like your work hours or your guns or your recorded jail phone calls,that's nobody's business but yours and ours, we are dedicated to solving Haleigh's now homicide and keeping your private life out of the media'  ?
What are your thoughts regarding your questions maureen?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1444 on: April 21, 2010, 10:47:22 PM »

Marie Griffis Still not true information, PCSO never said anything about showing Misty anything to make her talk, someone needs to check their informant becasue he is being given false information, tired of being silent and letting these people get away with untruths. Will never give up on HaLeigh being alive until they bring us proof!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com

Breaking -- Police just announce Haleigh's remains were not found in the St. Johns River! So why did investigators take Haleigh's former
babysitter to the search site and, according to artharris.com, show ...

Are these tweets or facebook posts for Marie?  Or is she posting on NG's blog?  And if she is ... Why?

FB, and as to why she told my guess is she's sick and tired of the BS that is going on. She did email me last Wednesday and told me LE had found absolutely nothing whatsoever of any evideniary value from the search at that time, then people are posting all over her FB (not me) about Art's stories etc., I guess she just got fed up and decided to tell it like it was and stop the rumors about bones etc. I haven't asked her anything as I think at this time that would be absolutely rude and would show a huge lack of compassion to ask questions or anything at a time like this. But, I'm sure after the search announcement and then all the stories floating around she prolly got tired of trying to quell the rumors and said enough! It was shortly after that one FB post that PCSO put out the press release that they hadn't found anyhting yet, now granted they could be lying to the family until their is a positive DNA link, but as far as they know LE has shown them nothing that would prove with any type of evidence that she is gone. Must be too hard to face even knowing that the statistics are stacked against her still being alive. Sorry for the long post, but I can't speak for her, so this is just based on my own opinion and observations

I guess my thought sitting on the outside looking in would be to not say anything to anyone during the ongoing investigation and not dare look online at all the crap here.  There are no facts that we have that they do not already have.  As far as attempting to straighten out misinformation online I have to wonder why?  Who does it benefit for her to even say anything?  That is my unbiased feeling on that.  But 14 months later who can say what they are feeling at this point with all these things swirling about them all at the expense of their beloved granddaughter/daughter.  Sad.

I guess anger has set in at this point, like I said I don't pretend to know the why's.....just speculating and I guess if trying to set the record straight vents it somehow I can understand. I remember after E passed, I went in the street at night and would throw plates in the street to vent my anger, I would get in the car and scream at the top of my lungs so my kids wouldn't hear and I came to SM and vented too. Just guessing though an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: April 21, 2010, 10:53:02 PM »

Question Please:
Why doesn't the Sunshine Law apply here like it did with Casey Anthony?
Can LE play the games that they are playing, I really do not believe an attorney (Ron's) would go on national TV and make a fool of himself with false information or flat out lie?
something is really not making sense hear AT ALL>>>>>>
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: April 21, 2010, 10:53:16 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4963300&postcount=130   

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 21, 2010, 10:53:47 PM »

i would say that they do have something..why else would they call the family to the station jmo. but then again this case is crazy and just keeps on getting that way

I believe in the very least, LE now believes this story about Joe or Tommy or Misty or all of them throwing Haleigh into the river.  For whatever reason, LE believes it to be true.  They may also have some evidence it's true..we will have to wait and see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: April 21, 2010, 10:57:13 PM »

Question Please:
Why doesn't the Sunshine Law apply here like it did with Casey Anthony?
Can LE play the games that they are playing, I really do not believe an attorney (Ron's) would go on national TV and make a fool of himself with false information or flat out lie?
something is really not making sense hear AT ALL>>>>>>

I think part of the problem is that NOBODY is in custody for the murder or disappearance of Haleigh.  The evidence they just pulled from the river likely hasn't been finished testing yet, so can't get info on what hasn't gone through testing.   Too soon for the sunshine law to help out IMO.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: April 21, 2010, 10:57:27 PM »

i am really getting ill at my sister..she keeps on saying ron is not involved and she don't know anything about this case atleast nothing like we all do..she just knows what i pretty much tell her..she is like tell me why you think ron is involved and she makes so upset to the point i just go blank..so tonight i am gonna go over my notes and write down why i think ron is directly or indirectly involved..any one wanna give me there views so i don't leave anything out or just your opinions
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: April 21, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »

Whisperer says:

, I know she was supposed to watch her brother's kids on 2-9-09 , according to Nay-nay
, but I do not know where the story came that she couldn't or wouldn't watch Haleigh and jr....

We heard from TN that she begged misty to watch the kids on 2-9-09. What we don't know is if she did indeed watch them that night.

We heard through RC's attorney (I beleive) that there was a fight on the phone at 8:30PM over misty wanting to watch other's children. I do not believe that story from Shoey. I believe they all feed us info but times and the real stories are not on target.

Where was misty when that phone call took place?...kinda late to be asking her to watch rc's kids when they were already alone 4 hours...according to that call....if he was telling her to watch his kids and fighting with her over it. Where was she? Where was he? and who the heck was with the children from 4:00pm ot 8:30pm?

Misty was either at the MH, not at the MH or wanted to leave the MH....take your pick

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4963779&postcount=133

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: April 21, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: April 21, 2010, 11:06:29 PM »

i am really getting ill at my sister..she keeps on saying ron is not involved and she don't know anything about this case atleast nothing like we all do..she just knows what i pretty much tell her..she is like tell me why you think ron is involved and she makes so upset to the point i just go blank..so tonight i am gonna go over my notes and write down why i think ron is directly or indirectly involved..any one wanna give me there views so i don't leave anything out or just your opinions
Well if I or anyone else gave you their views, then they would no longer be what YOU think luvmyboys.

It would be what you, I and anyone else thoughts.   

Heart
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: April 21, 2010, 11:07:20 PM »

I find myself agreeing with grandma Flo

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

Yes, and it makes sense that the two got married so as to not have to testify against each other.  Now...just think about that a minute...IF that's the reason they got married, that alone says they BOTH had something they're guilty of....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: April 21, 2010, 11:11:40 PM »

I find myself agreeing with grandma Flo

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

I agree on all counts.

I also do not believe the overdose theory.  Haleigh was too old to accidentally take pills/swallow a substance and too young to do it on purpose.  I don't for one minute believe Misty would give Haleigh a pill that Misty herself could have.

"a pill that Misty herself could have"....good point...hadn't thought of it that way

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: April 21, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »

elle1919's says: 

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

LUVMYBOYS~  add this to your list ^^^
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:11 PM »

In trying to figure out if Haleigh died in the trailer or not, does anyone remember if cadaver dogs were taken through the trailer?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: April 21, 2010, 11:14:58 PM »

Yes, and it makes sense that the two got married so as to not have to testify against each other.  Now...just think about that a minute...IF that's the reason they got married, that alone says they BOTH had something they're guilty of....

LOGIC DICTATES!!!

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Why do you think Ron -- why do you think Ron married Misty even though his child disappeared on her watch?

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY AND TOMMY'S GRANDMOTHER: Because he didn`t think she could testify against him and he believed in her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: April 21, 2010, 11:15:21 PM »

I have taken my share of pain pills, and I can never remember any of them being either small or in any other form but a tablet.  I think it has to do with the fact the the narcotic in them is cut with a liberal dose of acetaminophen (tylenol).  Most kids have trouble swallowing pills until they are at least seven or eight years old.  For that reason, I can't imagine an accidental overdose. 

That doesn't rule out someone grinding them up and mixing the meds into juice to make it more palatable. 

I question Grandma's story about Misty hitting Haleigh on the head with a board only because a fatal blow would more than likely leave blood evidence behind.

JMHO, of course

Tend to agree...and...a head wound usually leaves a lot of blood

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1459 on: April 21, 2010, 11:20:26 PM »

elle1919's says: 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

LUVMYBOYS~  add this to your list ^^^

LMAO about the surgically attached and smirking.............well you prolly already know what I mean, interesting difference IMO of emotions

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.