April 27, 2024, 02:40:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263547 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1460 on: April 21, 2010, 11:20:51 PM »

I thought the police told Ron to marry Misty so that he could not be charged with statutory rape.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:38 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4963300&postcount=130   

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

LUVMYBOYS~  add this to your list ^^^

I don't know to be quite frank with you I've never seen Ron boiling over with anger.  Seen it on one police report where the Croslin's came to get Misty but the rest has been pure speculation to Ron's anger management problems and lord knows there have been plenty of times we could/should of seen it. (Whorealdo comes to mind) JMO.  His actions clearly do not fit his words I think we can all see that.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: April 21, 2010, 11:24:42 PM »

i would say that they do have something..why else would they call the family to the station jmo. but then again this case is crazy and just keeps on getting that way
I am going to agree with you, calling the family in "all" the family wouldn't be done on a maybe the liars are telling the truth.
I also think in my heart of heart Ron is so deep in this and LE knows and playing Ron and TN like a fiddle and maybe why they are what is to me playing games with everyone involved.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: April 21, 2010, 11:25:10 PM »

I find myself agreeing with grandma Flo

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

Yes, and it makes sense that the two got married so as to not have to testify against each other.  Now...just think about that a minute...IF that's the reason they got married, that alone says they BOTH had something they're guilty of....

If Ron knew that he would have DCS all up in his business if there had been an accident in that home,  and he would lose Jr. I think he would accept her passing and be ok with them taking her. He wisely wouldn't want details. He does not like to lose and his grudge match with Crystal was hard fought, can you imagine him being humble and admitting that he made a poor babysitter choice and yes Jr. might be better off with his mom, even temporarily. I don't think that's in his life skills.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1464 on: April 21, 2010, 11:29:58 PM »

So does LE have something or does LE have nothing?  When will we move forward if there is no physical evidence found in the river search?
I think they have some things they have sent to labs to be identified, I'm not sure if they believe they have found any more physical evidence in the river

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: April 21, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »

I've got a question Monkeys
do you think that Ronald is not directly involved with HaLeigh's homicide and that LE knows this is true, almost from the 911 call, and that Ronald is a casualty of the drug trafficking bust out of his own stupidity? do you think when LE told Ron they were not interested in locking him up they only want to find HaLeigh, they were actually saying something like: 'we know you are not involved and we got your back, that's why we don't release a bunch of info about you like your work hours or your guns or your recorded jail phone calls,that's nobody's business but yours and ours, we are dedicated to solving Haleigh's now homicide and keeping your private life out of the media'  ?

I do.  Not quite in the way you state but close.  IMO, LE knows Ron is breaking laws, living on the back side of them.  Ron knows they know this but it doesn't matter right now--they can't prove it, can't make it stick.  Nobody's got anyone's back.  Nobody's got their front either.  It's a way of life, a game--hunt? or be hunted?  Only one can win.....Everyone's got a hand and no one is gonna show and they "tempt" each other.  ?

Whether you wear badges or bruises, it's still the same game.  Just opposite sides.  Intimidation is totally removed, no trust, no fouls. 

In times like these, the sides can join together for the same purpose.  The greater one.  (finding HaLeigh/what really happened)  Ron has to walk his line (outlaw) while LE has to walk theirs (protocal).  Win-win on one point, game on- on the other.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1466 on: April 21, 2010, 11:31:13 PM »

Sorry, I duped one pic.........I was uploading pic's to FB and on SM uploading too

Here is the other one's I wanted to post, look at the facial expressions. Again, JMO but either rage or smirking and the message on the truck........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: April 21, 2010, 11:31:20 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

I don't know to be quite frank with you I've never seen Ron boiling over with anger.  Seen it on one police report where the Croslin's came to get Misty but the rest has been pure speculation to Ron's anger management problems and lord knows there have been plenty of times we could/should of seen it. (Whorealdo comes to mind) JMO.  His actions clearly do not fit his words I think we can all see that.

Well you're right that I've never seen video of his anger but his reputation is that he is prone to  anger so I would surmise that he might be boiling mad. guess he could've just as easily been all kicked back,  nonchalant about it all but I don't see it especially on the heels of the previous weekend
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1468 on: April 21, 2010, 11:31:54 PM »

i would say that they do have something..why else would they call the family to the station jmo. but then again this case is crazy and just keeps on getting that way
I am going to agree with you, calling the family in "all" the family wouldn't be done on a maybe the liars are telling the truth.
I also think in my heart of heart Ron is so deep in this and LE knows and playing Ron and TN like a fiddle and maybe why they are what is to me playing games with everyone involved.
and whatever that is came before the river dive....

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: April 21, 2010, 11:36:58 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Well you're right that I've never seen video of his anger but his reputation is that he is prone to  anger so I would surmise that he might be boiling mad. guess he could've just as easily been all kicked back,  nonchalant about it all but I don't see it especially on the heels of the previous weekend

Did you hear the audios from Cobra where Ron is talking about crushing Joes hands instead of cutting them off because he stole from him, he said he'd crush them so he would never have use of them again rather that just cutting them off because he'd get less time than assault with a deadly weapon.........It was chilling to me, but what scares me more is someone who you know is simmering and getting ready to lose it (as he was when Geraldo called him out), they often do that behind closed doors and are far scarier than someone who shows his feelings in public.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: April 21, 2010, 11:37:28 PM »

and whatever that is came before the river dive....

Could be because they do seem to be playing with everyone. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: April 21, 2010, 11:37:28 PM »

1.  Misty, Tommy, Joe did something with Haleigh.  They are guilty of murder and disposing of Haleigh's body
2.  Ronald is guilty of being a druggie and of leaving his daughter with a druggie (Misty).  In that respect he holds some blame for what happened to Haleigh while in Misty's care.  He may also be guilty of covering up certain things because of his drug activities.

IMO, Ron has always had a pretty good idea the who and what happened to Haleigh but wasn't 100% certain.  I think if he was 100% certain Misty, Tommy and Joe would all be dead already.

With a slight push I could be made to see how Ronald is as guilty of killing Haleigh as Misty is.

Yes, and it makes sense that the two got married so as to not have to testify against each other.  Now...just think about that a minute...IF that's the reason they got married, that alone says they BOTH had something they're guilty of....

If Ron knew that he would have DCS all up in his business if there had been an accident in that home,  and he would lose Jr. I think he would accept her passing and be ok with them taking her. He wisely wouldn't want details. He does not like to lose and his grudge match with Crystal was hard fought, can you imagine him being humble and admitting that he made a poor babysitter choice and yes Jr. might be better off with his mom, even temporarily. I don't think that's in his life skills.

Mizjay...I think you're on to something...DCS is big in Ron's mind and he would have been worried about Jr.  This could be part of Ron's thought process...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: April 21, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »

To me this is a picture of total guilt, grief and panic.....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: April 21, 2010, 11:40:40 PM »

Originally Posted by doobiedoo52

I don't think anyone has ever said Tim & Chelsea lived on Magnolia have they? It's Hank and Lisa that lived there and only about a block or 2 to the Shell Harbor dock from there. I think Joe stayed with Hank & Lisa until Hank went to the hospital.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5080215&postcount=241

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1474 on: April 21, 2010, 11:44:07 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Ron was on the ground crying-but IMO he reminded me of Susan Smith and didn't come across as genuine

[
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1475 on: April 21, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »

IMO, he married her to control her, bend her to his liking.  Misty just thought he loved her <so much> more than any other.  Another game. And to keep her close but the attention of his daughter missing got in the way...

(I'm not a Ron supporter.  I think he's an arrogant oppotunist.  Preying on anyone who wants to be in his fan club.)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: April 21, 2010, 11:46:08 PM »

and then the big mystery to me --
the woman who at the least lost your child, left your child and at worse involved in her death? 
To qoute Ron "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Maybe the enemy wasn't what most would think more like "she knows too much"
Or is it just stand by your woman?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: April 21, 2010, 11:46:11 PM »

IF Haleigh was taken to the boat dock, then it was just down the road and around the corner from the house on Magnolia...which is eerie to me because that's how I describe where Caylee was taken to...just down the road and around the corner.  So sad.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1478 on: April 21, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »

IMO, he married her to control her, bend her to his liking.  Misty just thought he loved her <so much> more than any other.  Another game. And to keep her close but the attention of his daughter missing got in the way...

(I'm not a Ron supporter.  I think he's an arrogant oppotunist.  Preying on anyone who wants to be in his fan club.)

And apparently I suffer from a speech impediment tonight.  Sorry.  *opportunist*
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: April 21, 2010, 11:50:44 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Ron was on the ground crying-but IMO he reminded me of Susan Smith and didn't come across as genuine

The picture I posted or shows on my screen was of Haleighs mother NOT Ronald I so agree with you on him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.