April 27, 2024, 05:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263583 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1480 on: April 21, 2010, 11:51:00 PM »

To me this is a picture of total guilt, grief and panic.....
I see true grief, a broken heart, who fears the worst.  When I look at the pictures of ron and misty, I saw feigned emotion, especially in ron.  Two completely different views for me.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1481 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:27 PM »

and then the big mystery to me --
the woman who at the least lost your child, left your child and at worse involved in her death? 
To qoute Ron "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Maybe the enemy wasn't what most would think more like "she knows too much"
Or is it just stand by your woman?

Personally I don't buy the theory his spun of keeping the enemy close, I see it as control of someone who could potentially know too much, and this screenshot is from the video where he is telling the media he wants all the allegations of Misty's involvment to stopped..........like I said, I would want her to feel extreme pressure from everyone, media, LE, family etc......you should go listen to the vidoe,, he is even arrogant and rude. I had forgotten all that after 14 months. JMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: April 21, 2010, 11:52:45 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Ron was on the ground crying-but IMO he reminded me of Susan Smith and didn't come across as genuine
that is so fake to me, and I have also seen "visions" of susan smith the baby killer when I see ron closing his eyes when he's talking.
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: April 21, 2010, 11:53:00 PM »

I thought the police told Ron to marry Misty so that he could not be charged with statutory rape.

I doubt that.  Did the police write her a ticket for every cigarette she smoked when she was 17?   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: April 21, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »

Don't get me wrong, Ron was on the ground crying-but IMO he reminded me of Susan Smith and didn't come across as genuine

The picture I posted or shows on my screen was of Haleighs mother NOT Ronald I so agree with you on him.

I knew what you meant, I just posted after you meaning to say that there WAS a pic of Ron on the ground so I prolly confused you as to what I was trying to say ..........I can easily do that to anyone, just ask around

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: April 21, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4963300&postcount=130   

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

LUVMYBOYS~  add this to your list ^^^

I don't know to be quite frank with you I've never seen Ron boiling over with anger.  Seen it on one police report where the Croslin's came to get Misty but the rest has been pure speculation to Ron's anger management problems and lord knows there have been plenty of times we could/should of seen it. (Whorealdo comes to mind) JMO.  His actions clearly do not fit his words I think we can all see that.

Well you're right that I've never seen video of his anger but his reputation is that he is prone to  anger so I would surmise that he might be boiling mad. guess he could've just as easily been all kicked back,  nonchalant about it all but I don't see it especially on the heels of the previous weekend

Did you hear the audios from Cobra where Ron is talking about crushing Joes hands instead of cutting them off because he stole from him, he said he'd crush them so he would never have use of them again rather that just cutting them off because he'd get less time than assault with a deadly weapon.........It was chilling to me, but what scares me more is someone who you know is simmering and getting ready to lose it (as he was when Geraldo called him out), they often do that behind closed doors and are far scarier than someone who shows his feelings in public.
see, this is what I get stuck on, why I believe ron is guilty of something, and why I don't believe for one second he is merely "DISAPPOINTED" that she didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth.  Are you kidding me?  I can't believe that a man who would crush another man's hands so badly he could never use them again because he stole a gun would simply be disappointed that his girlfriend let his DAUGHTER "get stole".  Yeah.  Right.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1486 on: April 21, 2010, 11:56:37 PM »

I've got a question Monkeys
do you think that Ronald is not directly involved with HaLeigh's homicide and that LE knows this is true, almost from the 911 call, and that Ronald is a casualty of the drug trafficking bust out of his own stupidity? do you think when LE told Ron they were not interested in locking him up they only want to find HaLeigh, they were actually saying something like: 'we know you are not involved and we got your back, that's why we don't release a bunch of info about you like your work hours or your guns or your recorded jail phone calls,that's nobody's business but yours and ours, we are dedicated to solving Haleigh's now homicide and keeping your private life out of the media'  ?

I do.  Not quite in the way you state but close.  IMO, LE knows Ron is breaking laws, living on the back side of them.  Ron knows they know this but it doesn't matter right now--they can't prove it, can't make it stick.  Nobody's got anyone's back.  Nobody's got their front either.  It's a way of life, a game--hunt? or be hunted?  Only one can win.....Everyone's got a hand and no one is gonna show and they "tempt" each other.  ?

Whether you wear badges or bruises, it's still the same game.  Just opposite sides.  Intimidation is totally removed, no trust, no fouls. 

In times like these, the sides can join together for the same purpose.  The greater one.  (finding HaLeigh/what really happened)  Ron has to walk his line (outlaw) while LE has to walk theirs (protocal).  Win-win on one point, game on- on the other.

ITA with your first few sentences and I kinda misspoke when I typed LE has Ron's back, I think you are right in thinking LE knows Ron is breaking laws and Ron knows this and that they can't make anything stick
that's what makes me wonder if LE is working to link HaLeigh's crime with another unsolved crime, again giving LE good cause to keep so much so close to the vest

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: April 22, 2010, 12:00:24 AM »

I thought the police told Ron to marry Misty so that he could not be charged with statutory rape.

I doubt that.  Did the police write her a ticket for every cigarette she smoked when she was 17?  

Huge difference between Stat Rape/ Offendor Registry and smoking some butts under age. 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: April 22, 2010, 12:03:09 AM »

So many questions and NO answers?   I knew when I came back I wouldn't be able to let it go until I can understand it, when it is an adult it is horrible and senseless but a child.
Here I go again these people make NO sense to me from Cummings family, Croslin Family, 
Grandma Holler (think she may actually think she is righting a wrong, set up by someone to talk and now a loose cannon becase she was appaled by her family being involved in the death of a child, or wanting the money),  but can not get out of my head the statement she made about Misty "must have liked it" OMG that is just beyond my understandin.
See here I go again trying to make sense out of people who are on drugs and make no sense.
We are rational people that live within boundraries and not on mind altering drugs and as my wise mom would say you can not make sense of them it will drive you crazy.
NO WAY LE has NOTHING and called the family in, if trying to get Ron's reaction they could of just pulled him in but to pull in everyone I just don't see it.
sorry to ramble on but respect the monkeys so much for the thoughts they have....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: April 22, 2010, 12:03:41 AM »

I'll put this in terms of me since we really don't know details....if my bf had been on a bender, high all weekend, sleeping with another woman, I had to force him to watch the kids so I could go to work, we got into an argument at 8:00ish, he turns off the phone and when I got home my child was missing I would NOT be falling into his arms. I would be overwhelmed with WTH's.  Even if the panic of the situation made me want comfort, once I had my wits about me I'd be telling the police every detail of the previous few days and my suspicions.  How do you make the leap from this is a person who has no respect for me and was mad at me but was a mature responsible caregiver who innocently slept thru a person or persons sneaking into the bedroom of a MH, taking a child 4 feet away from you, making at least some noise yanking the hard to open back door, rumbling around the yard getting a cinder block.  It defies logic to me.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1490 on: April 22, 2010, 12:04:12 AM »

that is so fake to me, and I have also seen "visions" of susan smith the baby killer when I see ron closing his eyes when he's talking.

[
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: April 22, 2010, 12:07:38 AM »

Sorry, I duped one pic.........I was uploading pic's to FB and on SM uploading too

Here is the other one's I wanted to post, look at the facial expressions. Again, JMO but either rage or smirking and the message on the truck........

"Only God Can Judge Me"  = "2Pac Lives"  It's a drug/hood/backwoods thing.  Typically one proclaims this after they get busted and serve time/probation/pay restitution.  It's like binging all week and getting up for church on Sunday.....It's an eraser until next time, that can be erased too.....
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1492 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:13 AM »

and then the big mystery to me --
the woman who at the least lost your child, left your child and at worse involved in her death? 
To qoute Ron "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Maybe the enemy wasn't what most would think more like "she knows too much"
Or is it just stand by your woman?

and I have been thinking along the lines of "she knows too much" of a different crime, and Tommy knows of this 'other' crime and so does Joe and probably Timmy, maybe the wives by way of their husbands, and the list could go on, Teresa which gives GGS worry, nay nay n WBG but only hearsay, and LE knows the connection of the two crimes and will break this nationally covered and the 'other' case at the same time-
one of the missing puzzle pieces 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:25 AM »

So many questions and NO answers?   I knew when I came back I wouldn't be able to let it go until I can understand it, when it is an adult it is horrible and senseless but a child.
Here I go again these people make NO sense to me from Cummings family, Croslin Family, 
Grandma Holler (think she may actually think she is righting a wrong, set up by someone to talk and now a loose cannon becase she was appaled by her family being involved in the death of a child, or wanting the money),  but can not get out of my head the statement she made about Misty "must have liked it" OMG that is just beyond my understandin.
See here I go again trying to make sense out of people who are on drugs and make no sense.
We are rational people that live within boundraries and not on mind altering drugs and as my wise mom would say you can not make sense of them it will drive you crazy.
NO WAY LE has NOTHING and called the family in, if trying to get Ron's reaction they could of just pulled him in but to pull in everyone I just don't see it.
sorry to ramble on but respect the monkeys so much for the thoughts they have....

I think LE has something too just not sure what other than failed LDT's and admissions of a crime committed by someone.

And as to the sex statement by Flora Hollars I don't try to comprehend but have seen it before in families where sexual abuse is common place and typically the girls fault.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: April 22, 2010, 12:10:39 AM »

I'll put this in terms of me since we really don't know details....if my bf had been on a bender, high all weekend, sleeping with another woman, I had to force him to watch the kids so I could go to work, we got into an argument at 8:00ish, he turns off the phone and when I got home my child was missing I would NOT be falling into his arms. I would be overwhelmed with WTH's.  Even if the panic of the situation made me want comfort, once I had my wits about me I'd be telling the police every detail of the previous few days and my suspicions.  How do you make the leap from this is a person who has no respect for me and was mad at me but was a mature responsible caregiver who innocently slept thru a person or persons sneaking into the bedroom of a MH, taking a child 4 feet away from you, making at least some noise yanking the hard to open back door, rumbling around the yard getting a cinder block.  It defies logic to me.

That sums it up pretty well, and is the main reason I think he's guilty.......he would be implicated in something he doesn't want LE, DCF etc to find out, my guess it was drug trafficking and he had to think he had some level of criminal culpability to continue with his actions. I'd have lost my mind and prolly tried to beat the truth out of my BF in your pretend scenario (well until the cops pulled me off)

[
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1495 on: April 22, 2010, 12:16:36 AM »

makes no sense, none at all

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: April 22, 2010, 12:18:32 AM »

Sorry, I duped one pic.........I was uploading pic's to FB and on SM uploading too

Here is the other one's I wanted to post, look at the facial expressions. Again, JMO but either rage or smirking and the message on the truck........

"Only God Can Judge Me"  = "2Pac Lives"  It's a drug/hood/backwoods thing.  Typically one proclaims this after they get busted and serve time/probation/pay restitution.  It's like binging all week and getting up for church on Sunday.....It's an eraser until next time, that can be erased too.....

Agreed, and compare and contrast these ........

The first are obviously the vehicles and the second set are Ron and Crystal at the Justice Coalition presser:

[
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: April 22, 2010, 12:19:09 AM »

I've got a question Monkeys
do you think that Ronald is not directly involved with HaLeigh's homicide and that LE knows this is true, almost from the 911 call, and that Ronald is a casualty of the drug trafficking bust out of his own stupidity? do you think when LE told Ron they were not interested in locking him up they only want to find HaLeigh, they were actually saying something like: 'we know you are not involved and we got your back, that's why we don't release a bunch of info about you like your work hours or your guns or your recorded jail phone calls,that's nobody's business but yours and ours, we are dedicated to solving Haleigh's now homicide and keeping your private life out of the media'  ?

I do.  Not quite in the way you state but close.  IMO, LE knows Ron is breaking laws, living on the back side of them.  Ron knows they know this but it doesn't matter right now--they can't prove it, can't make it stick.  Nobody's got anyone's back.  Nobody's got their front either.  It's a way of life, a game--hunt? or be hunted?  Only one can win.....Everyone's got a hand and no one is gonna show and they "tempt" each other.  ?

Whether you wear badges or bruises, it's still the same game.  Just opposite sides.  Intimidation is totally removed, no trust, no fouls. 

In times like these, the sides can join together for the same purpose.  The greater one.  (finding HaLeigh/what really happened)  Ron has to walk his line (outlaw) while LE has to walk theirs (protocal).  Win-win on one point, game on- on the other.

ITA with your first few sentences and I kinda misspoke when I typed LE has Ron's back, I think you are right in thinking LE knows Ron is breaking laws and Ron knows this and that they can't make anything stick
that's what makes me wonder if LE is working to link HaLeigh's crime with another unsolved crime, again giving LE good cause to keep so much so close to the vest

I agree.  And I totally think so.  That would be a huge "get" for LE and all this would be worth it, IMO.  A big LE win if they can do it. 

It saddens me that it's a game though.  But if HaLeigh(and her mother/family) comes out on top, in the end, I can deal with that.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: April 22, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

And it defies logic that he took all those actions while at the same time telling making these statements.

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/tim-miller-speaks-about-ron-cummings.html

Article wrote back on September 9, 2009

Tim Miller says, "Ronald Cummings said, 'The bitch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance,' and he said that she never made the bed that night, she'd been awake all night, she never went to sleep. They did not have any laundry detergent, so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes, and Ron Cummings, himself, told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with someone in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, 'I'm telling Daddy.' This came out of Ronald Cummings mouth. The question was asked 'Why did you marry Misty?' He said, 'You keep your friends close, you keep your enemies closer.'"

Could Ron have already been setting Misty up for the fall and if so why has she not given him up yet?  Makes no sense if he is the real guilty party and she just a accessory.  JMO
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1499 on: April 22, 2010, 12:23:04 AM »

Ron being Ron I cannot imagine him sitting back to "wait and see" what happened to his daughter and who did it. He had to know something and he did not act like a father who feared his child was in danger. It was more like he was resigned that Haleigh was gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.