April 27, 2024, 05:03:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263582 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:45 AM »

What if Misty left the kids alone (duh) person or persons in conflict with Ron over drugs and money enters home and kills Haleigh(explaining what jr. saw.) Misty returns finds Haleigh dead, contacts Ron. He could of coerced MC, TC,JO to ah dispose of Haleigh so as not to have his illegal dealings come out and possibly fear of more retribution of gang members who may have done away with Haleigh. They come up with a story and THEN call the police. Ron is afraid Misty will crack so he keeps her close to him.
I like that scenario but wonder why Ron would seemingly not be roughing anybody up. No reports of yelling matches, bar fights or even him wallowing in depression. Suppose self medicating would help.    Also, I haven't been around that lifestyle in a long time but have known many ppl in that biz up close and personal and I've just never really heard of that severe a retribution without an all out turf/drug war. seems like LE would've sniffed that angle but?????/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:39 AM »

I think LE went looking in the St. John's river for some evidence in a crime and I think they are looking for something that would not degrade much in the last 14 months or so, I say or so because I'm not sure what they were looking for went in the river before/on/or after february 10th. Too much talk of guns for them not to be relevant in what LE is searching for...
I don't believe HaLeigh died by gunshot, I think blood evidence would have been found and reported from the beginning, LE is tight lipped but because they didn't or possibly still don't, know what led to HaLeigh's demise (I feel pain saying that, I always hold HOPE) however somehow a gun always comes up in the pre disappearance stories.
A gun would sink on a slant if thrown in the river and remain close to the disposal site and remain fairly well intact in the water after 14+ months, no fingerprints of course, but serial #'s and ballistics will still be a match, to this or an 'other'  crime   
Knife ?  How that would cinch the who dun it, i'm not sure but I sure agree with you about the search
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: April 22, 2010, 01:19:03 AM »

I thought the police told Ron to marry Misty so that he could not be charged with statutory rape.

I doubt that.  Did the police write her a ticket for every cigarette she smoked when she was 17?  

Huge difference between Stat Rape/ Offendor Registry and smoking some butts under age. 

Not in Florida......Misty was 17, how old was Ron?  Less than 5 years older=nothing.  17 and smoking?  Tickets handed out like candy.  Same as seat belt tickets for speeding  and helmet violations for kids on bikes.  Easy money.  (No Offense Intended.    )

Misty was 17 and I think Ron was 25.  Statutory Rape is a prison sentence, not a ticket..Huge difference.

I was 17 and my ex husband was 25.  14 years together-12 married, 2 kids, no tickets or prison.....divorced 2+ years now.  My huge difference is different, I guess.   pale IDK
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: April 22, 2010, 01:20:22 AM »

Well here is another thought/theory:
the calls from Tommy and 15 minutes later by Misty were somehow ochestrated and probably by Hank Sr. that is just too much a coincedence, the plan was to lay blame on Joe :
BUT I think when it came right down to it Tommy couldn't keep it up when he was LE he spilled all he knew.

He is drug free now and clear headed.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: April 22, 2010, 01:21:59 AM »

I'll put this in terms of me since we really don't know details....if my bf had been on a bender, high all weekend, sleeping with another woman, I had to force him to watch the kids so I could go to work, we got into an argument at 8:00ish, he turns off the phone and when I got home my child was missing I would NOT be falling into his arms. I would be overwhelmed with WTH's.  Even if the panic of the situation made me want comfort, once I had my wits about me I'd be telling the police every detail of the previous few days and my suspicions.  How do you make the leap from this is a person who has no respect for me and was mad at me but was a mature responsible caregiver who innocently slept thru a person or persons sneaking into the bedroom of a MH, taking a child 4 feet away from you, making at least some noise yanking the hard to open back door, rumbling around the yard getting a cinder block.  It defies logic to me.

And it defies logic that he took all those actions while at the same time telling making these statements.

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/tim-miller-speaks-about-ron-cummings.html

Article wrote back on September 9, 2009

Tim Miller says, "Ronald Cummings said, 'The bitch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance,' and he said that she never made the bed that night, she'd been awake all night, she never went to sleep. They did not have any laundry detergent, so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes, and Ron Cummings, himself, told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with someone in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, 'I'm telling Daddy.' This came out of Ronald Cummings mouth. The question was asked 'Why did you marry Misty?' He said, 'You keep your friends close, you keep your enemies closer.'"

Could Ron have already been setting Misty up for the fall and if so why has she not given him up yet?  Makes no sense if he is the real guilty party and she just a accessory.  JMO

I don't have a good feel for the timeline. Do you happen to have a ballpark timeframe when Ron stated making negative/accusatory type statements about Misty?
Yes, it's a big hanging question mark why she hasn't given him up (in whatever his part might be) unless I circle the drain right back to maybe there's nothing to give up. It's mind bending, all of it.

Well I believe most of this came from TM but before that Cobra but before that your guess would be as good as mine.  I know TM was September 2009 and than on CNN Oct 2009 - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/12/ng.01.html

I'd have to go back to find Cobra's but I know for sure it is there.  But I think it has always been one of Misty's Inconsistancies that LE was aware of along with Ron.  Dirty clothes in the washer/dryer and the beds still made up.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1525 on: April 22, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »

just something I've been thinking about...

Ron was about 8 yrs. old
Misty was born

Ron started High School ( appox. 14, Grade 9)
Misty started First Grade (appox. 6 yr. old)
What would his friends have thought if he, as a Freshman in HS asked out a First Grader?

Ron was 18 (should be graduating)
Misty was 10 (should have just finished Fourth Grade)
What if Ron had asked Misty, a Fourth Grader, to accompany him to the Senior Prom?

Ron was 20 when he had a child, Haleigh
Misty was 12 and still very much a child  (should have been in Sixth Grade)
Ron had just had a child, and Misty, at times, would require a babysitter herself, if born to a normal family.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:34 AM »

I thought the police told Ron to marry Misty so that he could not be charged with statutory rape.

I doubt that.  Did the police write her a ticket for every cigarette she smoked when she was 17?  

Huge difference between Stat Rape/ Offendor Registry and smoking some butts under age. 

Not in Florida......Misty was 17, how old was Ron?  Less than 5 years older=nothing.  17 and smoking?  Tickets handed out like candy.  Same as seat belt tickets for speeding  and helmet violations for kids on bikes.  Easy money.  (No Offense Intended.    )

Misty was 17 and I think Ron was 25.  Statutory Rape is a prison sentence, not a ticket..Huge difference.

I was 17 and my ex husband was 25.  14 years together-12 married, 2 kids, no tickets or prison.....divorced 2+ years now.  My huge difference is different, I guess.   pale IDK

Nope just old school law...ha ha ha.  Because my mom was 16 when she got married to my dad and they are still married like 44 yrs later so I remember arguing this point also!  Seemed kind of stupid to me I've always thought they needed to set good age laws but clearly this is what we get when we do.   
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: April 22, 2010, 01:26:49 AM »

I was 17 and my ex husband was 25.  14 years together-12 married, 2 kids, no tickets or prison.....divorced 2+ years now.  My huge difference is different, I guess.   pale IDK

Regardless, no prison anyway.  It's 6 months at the pea farm.  And the CO"s are very leniant while working.....

I'm out.   Good night Monkeys.  Keep up the good works, it is noticed.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: April 22, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »

I think Ron was in BIG Time trouble with drug dealers and gangs. Nowadays gang members and such shoot people who owe them in broad daylight.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:13 AM »

Ditto on the Good Night Monkeys.  Here's to hoping we have something tomorrow for Haleigh!  Regardless of the date LE will have someone charged with this crime.  Justice for Haleigh.
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:57 AM »

I was 17 and my ex husband was 25.  14 years together-12 married, 2 kids, no tickets or prison.....divorced 2+ years now.  My huge difference is different, I guess.   pale IDK

Nope just old school law...ha ha ha.  Because my mom was 16 when she got married to my dad and they are still married like 44 yrs later so I remember arguing this point also!  Seemed kind of stupid to me I've always thought they needed to set good age laws but clearly this is what we get when we do.   

Thanks FCL!  And kudos to your parents!  I could have done it too, my ex--not so much, it turns out.  LOL  No matter, it all comes out in the wash anyway.   
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:13 AM »

I think Ron was in BIG Time trouble with drug dealers and gangs. Nowadays gang members and such shoot people who owe them in broad daylight.
Thought that a possibility way back when but don't you think that would of come out by now?  My thought being "they" Ron, Misty maybe Tommy could of come clean and been done with all of this?
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:39 AM »

The old school ones don't.  Quick is for cowards.....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: April 22, 2010, 01:35:47 AM »

I'll put this in terms of me since we really don't know details....if my bf had been on a bender, high all weekend, sleeping with another woman, I had to force him to watch the kids so I could go to work, we got into an argument at 8:00ish, he turns off the phone and when I got home my child was missing I would NOT be falling into his arms. I would be overwhelmed with WTH's.  Even if the panic of the situation made me want comfort, once I had my wits about me I'd be telling the police every detail of the previous few days and my suspicions.  How do you make the leap from this is a person who has no respect for me and was mad at me but was a mature responsible caregiver who innocently slept thru a person or persons sneaking into the bedroom of a MH, taking a child 4 feet away from you, making at least some noise yanking the hard to open back door, rumbling around the yard getting a cinder block.  It defies logic to me.

And it defies logic that he took all those actions while at the same time telling making these statements.

http://www.eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/tim-miller-speaks-about-ron-cummings.html

Article wrote back on September 9, 2009

Tim Miller says, "Ronald Cummings said, 'The bitch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance,' and he said that she never made the bed that night, she'd been awake all night, she never went to sleep. They did not have any laundry detergent, so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes, and Ron Cummings, himself, told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with someone in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, 'I'm telling Daddy.' This came out of Ronald Cummings mouth. The question was asked 'Why did you marry Misty?' He said, 'You keep your friends close, you keep your enemies closer.'"

Could Ron have already been setting Misty up for the fall and if so why has she not given him up yet?  Makes no sense if he is the real guilty party and she just a accessory.  JMO

I don't have a good feel for the timeline. Do you happen to have a ballpark timeframe when Ron stated making negative/accusatory type statements about Misty?
Yes, it's a big hanging question mark why she hasn't given him up (in whatever his part might be) unless I circle the drain right back to maybe there's nothing to give up. It's mind bending, all of it.

Well I believe most of this came from TM but before that Cobra but before that your guess would be as good as mine.  I know TM was September 2009 and than on CNN Oct 2009 - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/12/ng.01.html

I'd have to go back to find Cobra's but I know for sure it is there.  But I think it has always been one of Misty's Inconsistancies that LE was aware of along with Ron.  Dirty clothes in the washer/dryer and the beds still made up.

Thank you.     If I squint real hard I can see possibly Ron not wanting to see the possibility of Misty being involved, I can stuff down the idea of him marrying her but at some point in the last year he begins telling others she's got to know more...................then why is he still in business with her. Why is she still calling him Babe, why did she say We this and we that, as if they are still a couple.  Why is he just "disappointed".... no good answers, only questions
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: April 22, 2010, 01:40:14 AM »

just something I've been thinking about...

Ron was about 8 yrs. old
Misty was born

Ron started High School ( appox. 14, Grade 9)
Misty started First Grade (appox. 6 yr. old)
What would his friends have thought if he, as a Freshman in HS asked out a First Grader?

Ron was 18 (should be graduating)
Misty was 10 (should have just finished Fourth Grade)
What if Ron had asked Misty, a Fourth Grader, to accompany him to the Senior Prom?

Ron was 20 when he had a child, Haleigh
Misty was 12 and still very much a child  (should have been in Sixth Grade)
Ron had just had a child, and Misty, at times, would require a babysitter herself, if born to a normal family.

Pretty amazing.
Betcha GMa Hollars would have made Misty a real pretty prom dress if he had asked her! J/K
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1535 on: April 22, 2010, 01:44:10 AM »

What if Misty left the kids alone (duh) person or persons in conflict with Ron over drugs and money enters home and kills Haleigh(explaining what jr. saw.) Misty returns finds Haleigh dead, contacts Ron. He could of coerced MC, TC,JO to ah dispose of Haleigh so as not to have his illegal dealings come out and possibly fear of more retribution of gang members who may have done away with Haleigh. They come up with a story and THEN call the police. Ron is afraid Misty will crack so he keeps her close to him.
I like that scenario but wonder why Ron would seemingly not be roughing anybody up. No reports of yelling matches, bar fights or even him wallowing in depression. Suppose self medicating would help.    Also, I haven't been around that lifestyle in a long time but have known many ppl in that biz up close and personal and I've just never really heard of that severe a retribution without an all out turf/drug war. seems like LE would've sniffed that angle but?????/
I'm inline with this train of thought, Ron's story to the undercover agent about "dope boys" keeps coming back to me... he says 'dope boys' don't come snatch your kids, they kill them so you find them so you know that's what it is about.... well what if 'dope boys' confronted Ron while he was living the dream, driving his darling daughter home from the bus stop on his lap, she was able to make all the turns so well, knowing right and left, and he had to have some face to face with these guys and they killed HaLeigh right in front of him and him only, by choking her or otherwise(I became sick typing choking so I'll refrain from scenarios) and he was left to deal with a dead child, panic and grief set in, he puts her in the dumpster, starts some kind of spin to a drug worn Misty who only half cares just wants to sleep and draws the rest of these 'players' in because they have witnessed or participated in the the 'other' crime, no one is asking any questions about that crime so they dummy up not wanting to aid LE for fear of implicating themselves in the 'other' crime 
this explains quite a few things:
why dogs hit of that dumpster
why there is so much talk of guns
why no one has just come clean and told Haleigh's whole ending story
why they fail polygraphs after begging to be given them in the first place

I am now more than ever looking for an 'other' crime in connection with solving what happened to HaLeigh
all the early on talk from the locals, when deflated from the sensational, holds some bit of the truth, imoo

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:37 AM »

Hear! Hear!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: April 22, 2010, 01:51:04 AM »

Sheriff Hardy asking bloggers and TV personalities to back off....video

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: April 22, 2010, 01:53:11 AM »

Okay why I watch NG I don't know she makes me mad but some things "of use" do come out.  I think she has gone over the edge with "her sources" ....she is flat lying on some of this stuff.
She is reporting from her sources Ronald broke down when he was told the news, funny never heard that, Art Harris agrees?  ohhhh, to be honest I haven't been following AH and only know what I have read the last week or so, to be fair will leave that one alone until I find out more.
I would think that his lawyer would of come out with "him breaking down"?, that would make sense.
And he didn't look like someone that brokedown when he walked out of the jail. 
I am so confused.....

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: April 22, 2010, 01:57:01 AM »

d- I agree LE you would think would have come up with that. Remember the big drug busts down there after Haleigh went missing? Maybe LE knows more about the drug issues then we know. But when it comes to MC, TC, and JO (and Misty's devotion to Ron) fear of Ron and gangs may have been enough to keep their mouths shut. I'm stretching, I'm stretching....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.