April 27, 2024, 03:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263567 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1540 on: April 22, 2010, 02:02:08 AM »

just something I've been thinking about...

Ron was about 8 yrs. old
Misty was born

Ron started High School ( appox. 14, Grade 9)
Misty started First Grade (appox. 6 yr. old)
What would his friends have thought if he, as a Freshman in HS asked out a First Grader?

Ron was 18 (should be graduating)
Misty was 10 (should have just finished Fourth Grade)
What if Ron had asked Misty, a Fourth Grader, to accompany him to the Senior Prom?

Ron was 20 when he had a child, Haleigh
Misty was 12 and still very much a child  (should have been in Sixth Grade)
Ron had just had a child, and Misty, at times, would require a babysitter herself, if born to a normal family.

and this issue will never go away
a darker look into this subject could bring up just how Ron showed HaLeigh she was his heart, he kept her close too   

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: April 22, 2010, 02:05:48 AM »

Okay why I watch NG I don't know she makes me mad but some things "of use" do come out.  I think she has gone over the edge with "her sources" ....she is flat lying on some of this stuff.
She is reporting from her sources Ronald broke down when he was told the news, funny never heard that, Art Harris agrees?  ohhhh, to be honest I haven't been following AH and only know what I have read the last week or so, to be fair will leave that one alone until I find out more.
I would think that his lawyer would of come out with "him breaking down"?, that would make sense.
And he didn't look like someone that brokedown when he walked out of the jail. 
I am so confused.....

Well by golly if it's reported (and verified by the video of her coming out) that "bio mom" was upset then her Ronald was broken down. What a waste of space she is. She's gone bonkers and sold her soul to the tabloid news god. She can't be believed half the time. Good example..."the inside just released secretly recorded jail house tapes" .   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: April 22, 2010, 02:15:37 AM »

Night all, hope ya ll get this thing figured out by tomorrow !                         Justice for Haleigh
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: April 22, 2010, 02:15:49 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5
oops now that I've seen this I think I will go back to lurking

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: April 22, 2010, 02:22:03 AM »

Well here is another thought/theory:
the calls from Tommy and 15 minutes later by Misty were somehow ochestrated and probably by Hank Sr. that is just too much a coincedence, the plan was to lay blame on Joe :
BUT I think when it came right down to it Tommy couldn't keep it up when he was LE he spilled all he knew.

He is drug free now and clear headed.
wait, you know that Flora said on JVM tonight, that Tommy called on Monday and Misty called on Tuesday, right?

I debunk any stories from flora
debunk
To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham, or exaggerated claims of:

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: April 22, 2010, 02:23:05 AM »

If Ron had even an iota of suspicion of Misty hurting Haleigh I don' think she  (Misty) would have survived the rest of the night. I think he already knew who did do it which is why we don't see him really searching or pleading for her saftey for any length of time. He seemed to be resigned to the fact that Haleigh was gone and that there was no hope.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: April 22, 2010, 02:27:57 AM »

Sheriff Hardy asking bloggers and TV personalities to back off....video

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

O snap! And a highlight of AH's headline, good he should be called out for it.   And another thing, how the heck would AH have a "source" that would know what was said between Misty & Tommy in a car?   Would that not imply that someone in LE would have had to leak the info, who else would be near to hear from inside a car?  This is what happens when one gets so wrapped up in face time & blog hits that they lose sight of other things around them & what the impact of their misguided words can do.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: April 22, 2010, 02:33:19 AM »

If Ron had even an iota of suspicion of Misty hurting Haleigh I don' think she  (Misty) would have survived the rest of the night. I think he already knew who did do it which is why we don't see him really searching or pleading for her saftey for any length of time. He seemed to be resigned to the fact that Haleigh was gone and that there was no hope.
yup

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: April 22, 2010, 02:37:36 AM »

Well put Cap nite
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: April 22, 2010, 02:41:03 AM »

O snap! And a highlight of AH's headline, good he should be called out for it.   And another thing, how the heck would AH have a "source" that would know what was said between Misty & Tommy in a car?   Would that not imply that someone in LE would have had to leak the info, who else would be near to hear from inside a car?  This is what happens when one gets so wrapped up in face time & blog hits that they lose sight of other things around them & what the impact of their misguided words can do.
way back, in a mind far far away, I heard of Art Harris, I was new, I relished his reporting and would have kept his sources secretly guarded nearly to the death if comprised~
the big tent circus he entertained me with has been a bad experience

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: April 22, 2010, 03:15:55 AM »

Well here is another thought/theory:
the calls from Tommy and 15 minutes later by Misty were somehow ochestrated and probably by Hank Sr. that is just too much a coincedence, the plan was to lay blame on Joe :
BUT I think when it came right down to it Tommy couldn't keep it up when he was LE he spilled all he knew.

He is drug free now and clear headed.
wait, you know that Flora said on JVM tonight, that Tommy called on Monday and Misty called on Tuesday, right?

No I don't watch JvM until the rerun 2 my time have awful schedule right now.  But wow that changes everything she is saying wonder if Tommy called her and Misty never did?  she sure has seemed to turn on Misty and talking a little less about Joe more about Ron and Misty.  Poor speculation on my part but still think someone has put her up to this like Hank Sr. don't know why just a feeling.

I debunk any stories from flora
debunk
To expose or ridicule the falseness, sham, or exaggerated claims of:
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: April 22, 2010, 03:24:07 AM »

Okay just a thought but Grandma Flora I believe was put up to this a lot of what she says is reported in the news as someone says blogs but she has a motive in what she is doing. So here it goes:
Now she is on Ronald Cummings leaving it not Misty or Tommy who is giving the bits and pieces.  Maybe Misty still won't talk so they are going to talk for her?

I know way out there but what isn't in this case?  I honestly believe Ronald and Misty are the ones and Tommy is a bit player and Joe was always to be the scapegoat.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1552 on: April 22, 2010, 04:43:59 AM »

Janet...yes the cinder blocks and yellow rope would be important...but I don't think "enough".
We don't know but there could have been clothing or hair (or I read somewhere there was hair in the rope - can't quote it, though).  But there had to be "more" that they found.

I'm stretching here, but, we also read that some of the items that were being tested were being sent to yet other testing facilities...the human bones could have been sent there.

Of course, we don't really know, but common sense tells me that the 3-day search wouldn't have stopped at the time it did if LE found nothing of substantial importance. Otherwise, I think LE would have said in the press conference that "nothing was found".

They're keeping everything close to the vest, like always.  Remember, the LE does not have to tell us exactly what's going on.  I think LE is overwhelmed by the press and has tried to stem the tide as much as they can.

Eventually, we'll find out the truth.

You just don't tell parents to plan a funeral based on words out of Misty's and Tommy's mouths - both are notorious liars.

Puzzler

If Tommy and Misty both claim that cinder bricks and yellow rope were used in the disposal of Haleigh and ... cinder bricks and yellow rope were discovered exactly where Tommy indicated ... could that not be:

1.  considered a smoking gun?
2.  a reason for LE to inform Ron and Chrystal that Haleigh was no longer alive?
3.  a reason for LE to consider the case to be a homicide?

I hope that DNA evidence (skeletal remains) was located but ... what else could have been discovered for LE to conclude all of the above?

Janet

I've wondered if LE found a brick with rope attached, with hair attached to the rope.  Even one strand would be enough. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1553 on: April 22, 2010, 04:59:23 AM »

Janet...yes the cinder blocks and yellow rope would be important...but I don't think "enough".
We don't know but there could have been clothing or hair (or I read somewhere there was hair in the rope - can't quote it, though).  But there had to be "more" that they found.

I'm stretching here, but, we also read that some of the items that were being tested were being sent to yet other testing facilities...the human bones could have been sent there.

Of course, we don't really know, but common sense tells me that the 3-day search wouldn't have stopped at the time it did if LE found nothing of substantial importance. Otherwise, I think LE would have said in the press conference that "nothing was found".

They're keeping everything close to the vest, like always.  Remember, the LE does not have to tell us exactly what's going on.  I think LE is overwhelmed by the press and has tried to stem the tide as much as they can.

Eventually, we'll find out the truth.

You just don't tell parents to plan a funeral based on words out of Misty's and Tommy's mouths - both are notorious liars.

Puzzler

If Tommy and Misty both claim that cinder bricks and yellow rope were used in the disposal of Haleigh and ... cinder bricks and yellow rope were discovered exactly where Tommy indicated ... could that not be:

1.  considered a smoking gun?
2.  a reason for LE to inform Ron and Chrystal that Haleigh was no longer alive?
3.  a reason for LE to consider the case to be a homicide?

I hope that DNA evidence (skeletal remains) was located but ... what else could have been discovered for LE to conclude all of the above?

Janet

I've wondered if LE found a brick with rope attached, with hair attached to the rope.  Even one strand would be enough. 

I find it very hard to believe there wouldn't be. A hair... or trace flesh transfer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1554 on: April 22, 2010, 05:18:01 AM »

Ronald Cummings:  "She's not property she's my child."

That's precisely as he viewed her, too.

PROPERTY

Just like all of his women... er uhhhhh I mean, underage girls.

We all know the last OF LEGAL AGE vagina he touched was the one he came out of.

That`s a very hard thing to say, I know. ... but if you would, list for me a Ron Cumming's

girlfriend that was 18 or older.

His prize guns.

Haliegh and Jr.

His gold chains.

All Ron's property.

Please, don't just brush off every odd thing that Ron says.

He packs a load of TRUTH NUGGETS into his string of lies & BS.

He's charmed and fooled a lot of people over the years! Very charming. Much like

Casey Anthony. ...but no matter how charming you are, when your train is off the track,

it will eventually hit the wall. It is unavoidable.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1555 on: April 22, 2010, 07:09:53 AM »

Mizz Nancy is screwing up everything. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1556 on: April 22, 2010, 07:15:40 AM »

Okay why I watch NG I don't know she makes me mad but some things "of use" do come out.  I think she has gone over the edge with "her sources" ....she is flat lying on some of this stuff.
She is reporting from her sources Ronald broke down when he was told the news, funny never heard that, Art Harris agrees?  ohhhh, to be honest I haven't been following AH and only know what I have read the last week or so, to be fair will leave that one alone until I find out more.
I would think that his lawyer would of come out with "him breaking down"?, that would make sense.
I am so confused.....

Well by golly if it's reported (and verified by the video of her coming out) that "bio mom" was upset then her Ronald was broken down. What a waste of space she is. She's gone bonkers and sold her soul to the tabloid news god. She can't be believed half the time. Good example..."the inside just released secretly recorded jail house tapes" .   

Hi Monkeys,

Why is Mizz Nancy making Ronald out to be a martyr? Ronald broke down so did Crystal. Nancy is so disrespectful with bio mom.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1557 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:25 AM »

Ronald Cummings:  "She's not property she's my child."

That's precisely as he viewed her, too.

PROPERTY

Just like all of his women... er uhhhhh I mean, underage girls.

We all know the last OF LEGAL AGE vagina he touched was the one he came out of.

That`s a very hard thing to say, I know. ... but if you would, list for me a Ron Cumming's

girlfriend that was 18 or older.

His prize guns.

Haliegh and Jr.

His gold chains.

All Ron's property.

Please, don't just brush off every odd thing that Ron says.

He packs a load of TRUTH NUGGETS into his string of lies & BS.

He's charmed and fooled a lot of people over the years! Very charming. Much like

Casey Anthony. ...but no matter how charming you are, when your train is off the track,

it will eventually hit the wall. It is unavoidable.

Oh no you didn 't Monkey Devil! ok.........you did LMAo first thing this mornigng,

WELL~it was rumored his latest GF was a stripper, so I think she might have been at least 18 (maybe) 

I always thought it was odd when he compared to a bike, a shoe etc and you're right it was like she was property .....

The male Casey A in wansgsta form

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1558 on: April 22, 2010, 07:35:04 AM »

I am so confused.....

Hi Monkeys,

Why is Mizz Nancy making Ronald out to be a martyr? Ronald broke down so did Crystal. Nancy is so disrespectful with bio mom.

I think it's beacuse Little Lucy and John David's bio-mom thinks she is the perfect mom after all she does show their photos all over TV almost every night and write a check to the nanny weekly, isn't that what defines a great bio-mom

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: April 22, 2010, 07:36:14 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100422/ARTICLES/4221010/1001/NEWS01?Title=No-new-evidence-in-Haleigh-search-
No new evidence in Haleigh search
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office searched the St. Johns River for human remains last week.

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 10:45 p.m.
Despite recent broadcast reports to the contrary, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office announced Wednesday that investigators combing the St. Johns River last week in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings uncovered alligator toenails, teeth and other "biological" items - but no human remains.
Maj. Gary Bowling said many items considered biological were found last week during a search of the river's dark waters near Shell Harbour Road.

However, he said, officials with the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at the University of Florida "identified everything that was biologic as not human."

The analysis of other items taken from the river for examination, which investigators have declined to elaborate on, could take weeks, according to the Sheriff's Office.

"We just took a bunch of things," Bowling said. "We took anything that could potentially be anything."

Internet and cable broadcast reports as recent as Wednesday morning suggested police last week showed one of the key players in the Satsuma girl's disappearance human bones - possibly of Haleigh - in an effort to break the case.
Other public speculation has suggested items recovered in the search included materials used to dispose of a body.

Following the river search, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that the case now was considered a homicide.

Haleigh was 5 when she was reported missing from her home while her father, Ronald Cummings, was at work and she was under the care of his then-girlfriend Misty Croslin.

The child was last seen Feb. 9, 2009.

Since then Croslin, her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., and Haleigh's father have been arrested and remain jailed on unrelated drug-trafficking charges.
Continued here.....   http://www.ocala.com/article/20100422/ARTICLES/4221010/1001/NEWS01?p=2&tc=pg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.