April 26, 2024, 11:48:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263488 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1560 on: April 22, 2010, 07:37:25 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20100422/ARTICLES/4221010/1001/NEWS01?Title=No-new-evidence-in-Haleigh-search-
No new evidence in Haleigh search
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office searched the St. Johns River for human remains last week.

By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Thursday, April 22, 2010 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 10:45 p.m.
Despite recent broadcast reports to the contrary, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office announced Wednesday that investigators combing the St. Johns River last week in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings uncovered alligator toenails, teeth and other "biological" items - but no human remains.
Maj. Gary Bowling said many items considered biological were found last week during a search of the river's dark waters near Shell Harbour Road.

However, he said, officials with the C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab at the University of Florida "identified everything that was biologic as not human."

The analysis of other items taken from the river for examination, which investigators have declined to elaborate on, could take weeks, according to the Sheriff's Office.

"We just took a bunch of things," Bowling said. "We took anything that could potentially be anything."

Internet and cable broadcast reports as recent as Wednesday morning suggested police last week showed one of the key players in the Satsuma girl's disappearance human bones - possibly of Haleigh - in an effort to break the case.
Other public speculation has suggested items recovered in the search included materials used to dispose of a body.

Following the river search, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that the case now was considered a homicide.

Haleigh was 5 when she was reported missing from her home while her father, Ronald Cummings, was at work and she was under the care of his then-girlfriend Misty Croslin.

The child was last seen Feb. 9, 2009.

Since then Croslin, her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., and Haleigh's father have been arrested and remain jailed on unrelated drug-trafficking charges.
Continued here.....   http://www.ocala.com/article/20100422/ARTICLES/4221010/1001/NEWS01?p=2&tc=pg

Thanks Trimm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: April 22, 2010, 07:41:32 AM »

Sheriff Hardy asking bloggers and TV personalities to back off....video

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Wow separating fact from fiction....imagine that.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: April 22, 2010, 07:59:14 AM »

Hey IM!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: April 22, 2010, 08:35:13 AM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

So can we discuss the case but only the facts that LE has released?  No speculation from exterior media or blogs?  I wonder why LE has suddenly taken this stance on this case at the 14 month point with all the rumors and speculation that have been circling since the beginning.  Cobra, Kim P,, Art Harris, Levi Page, not to mention the rumors and speculation from the extended family members themselves. 

Wonder why now.  Honestly.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: April 22, 2010, 08:48:47 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Hi Rob!!   Have to go back and catch up.........was hoping to sign on and see some real news, but it's just more of the same old crap.....bet if they started pulling finger nails out with pliers someone would talk!!    and I'll bet it wouldn't take too darn long!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: April 22, 2010, 09:09:20 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/putnam-sheriff-dispels-rumors.html
WDBO Local News      
Putnam Sheriff dispels rumors
By
Robyn Sidersky
@ April 22, 2010 8:29 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy is working to discredit rumors that the remains of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were found.

Here's the statement from the Sheriff's Office website:

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all "biological" items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: April 22, 2010, 09:13:06 AM »

Good Morning Monks!  Hi Rob!!   Have to go back and catch up.........was hoping to sign on and see some real news, but it's just more of the same old crap.....bet if they started pulling finger nails out with pliers someone would talk!!    and I'll bet it wouldn't take too darn long!

I like the way you think! 
If that doesn't work,we'll borrow JSM's tool.   

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1567 on: April 22, 2010, 09:13:27 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: My understanding was he was -- he`s working the night shift, he`s informed at work that little Haleigh is missing by Misty. He rushes back, can`t find her and then called police. He calls police. Where is the time discrepancy there?

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

This part killed me.  10 minutes?  Really?!

I agree, but the entire first part if completely false.......he wasn't informed at work, nor did he call the police??

Fatcatlurker,

T.Y. for bring up the "ten minutes" that Flo mentioned.  What does Flo know about the "ten minutes"? 

Jane did not have a follow-upquestion because it didn't make sense, but it does make Granny sense.

Does she  know why the ten minutes was unaccounted for?  IDK her math, but she wanted to tell us something....

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1568 on: April 22, 2010, 09:17:23 AM »

Okay why I watch NG I don't know she makes me mad but some things "of use" do come out.  I think she has gone over the edge with "her sources" ....she is flat lying on some of this stuff.
She is reporting from her sources Ronald broke down when he was told the news, funny never heard that, Art Harris agrees?  ohhhh, to be honest I haven't been following AH and only know what I have read the last week or so, to be fair will leave that one alone until I find out more.
I would think that his lawyer would of come out with "him breaking down"?, that would make sense.
And he didn't look like someone that brokedown when he walked out of the jail. 
I am so confused.....

Well by golly if it's reported (and verified by the video of her coming out) that "bio mom" was upset then her Ronald was broken down. What a waste of space she is. She's gone bonkers and sold her soul to the tabloid news god. She can't be believed half the time. Good example..."the inside just released secretly recorded jail house tapes" .   

Hi Monkeys,

Why is Mizz Nancy making Ronald out to be a martyr? Ronald broke down so did Crystal. Nancy is so disrespectful with bio mom.

I think it's beacuse Little Lucy and John David's bio-mom thinks she is the perfect mom after all she does show their photos all over TV almost every night and write a check to the nanny weekly, isn't that what defines a great bio-mom

Bio mom Nancy and baby cam, too!  She is purfect. I wonder if she had a Ron cam with looking at his buttocks.  Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: April 22, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: My understanding was he was -- he`s working the night shift, he`s informed at work that little Haleigh is missing by Misty. He rushes back, can`t find her and then called police. He calls police. Where is the time discrepancy there?

HOLLARS: The -- getting to work is 25 minutes, getting back from -- getting home from work is 25 minutes. That -- that makes 50 minutes. There`s ten minutes to spare there.

This part killed me.  10 minutes?  Really?!

I agree, but the entire first part if completely false.......he wasn't informed at work, nor did he call the police??

Fatcatlurker,

T.Y. for bring up the "ten minutes" that Flo mentioned.  What does Flo know about the "ten minutes"? 

Jane did not have a follow-upquestion because it didn't make sense, but it does make Granny sense.

Does she  know why the ten minutes was unaccounted for?  IDK her math, but she wanted to tell us something....

True she was trying to tell us something or trying to deflect blame from Misty.  The time alotment just made me giggle.  Not funny I know but 10 minutes is so short a time.   It had to be way more time than that for Ron to work for me.  I mean I think we are looking at a 60 IQ level here with all parties combined sometimes so it just seemed funny to me at the time.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: April 22, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/putnam-sheriff-dispels-rumors.html
WDBO Local News      
Putnam Sheriff dispels rumors
By
Robyn Sidersky
@ April 22, 2010 8:29 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy is working to discredit rumors that the remains of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings were found.

Here's the statement from the Sheriff's Office website:

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has received numerous inquiries regarding the recovery of the skeletal remains of missing 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings. A rumor has spread throughout our community that her body has been located. This rumor is false, and this information has been vastly misreported and sensationalized by the media.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office did recover animal remains such as alligator claws and teeth, and a multiple animal bones. The agency had an anthropologist at the scene that identified all "biological" items that were recovered as being non-human. Additionally, Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress.

In an effort to prevent this false information from impeding our investigation, Sheriff Hardy wants to quell these rumors so we can maintain our focus on the criminal investigation.

So it was the bone rumors that did it for him?  None of the rest of the rumors/speculation?  I guess he's just trying to save face w/the families than?  IDK.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: April 22, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
So am I Rob, she may have given her some pills to make her sleep and that OD her but I think It's Misty..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:22 AM »

If Ron had even an iota of suspicion of Misty hurting Haleigh I don' think she  (Misty) would have survived the rest of the night. I think he already knew who did do it which is why we don't see him really searching or pleading for her saftey for any length of time. He seemed to be resigned to the fact that Haleigh was gone and that there was no hope.

I agree completely!  Bed and then wed the person you think had something to do with or knowledge of your daughters demise.  Bull honky!!!  They are covering for Ron somehow.  Hence the rat in Tommy's mailbox.  Misty's "crack head parents" as Ms. Hollars calls them, even knew Misty had knowledge of a crime, come on.  We all know but we just don't know how.  Ron had that 'oh chit' look on his face coming from the LE building after being informed that the parents should plan for a funeral.  I think they are baiting everyone to see who bites and gives info on how HaLeigh died and then on Ron cause they are treating him much better than the others as we've noticed. Too bad Misty isn't smart enough to figure out that if she gave up everyone and a true story she just might walk free or almost free.  I don't agree she should get off easy but if she didn't  actually take HaLeigh's life then maybe they would consider some leeway.  I don't know, I just want this to end and put this baby to rest.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1573 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:37 AM »

Ronald Cummings:  "She's not property she's my child."

That's precisely as he viewed her, too.

PROPERTY

Just like all of his women... er uhhhhh I mean, underage girls.

We all know the last OF LEGAL AGE vagina he touched was the one he came out of.

That`s a very hard thing to say, I know. ... but if you would, list for me a Ron Cumming's

girlfriend that was 18 or older.

His prize guns.

Haliegh and Jr.

His gold chains.

All Ron's property.

Please, don't just brush off every odd thing that Ron says.

He packs a load of TRUTH NUGGETS into his string of lies & BS.

He's charmed and fooled a lot of people over the years! Very charming. Much like

Casey Anthony. ...but no matter how charming you are, when your train is off the track,

it will eventually hit the wall. It is unavoidable.

Oh no you didn 't Monkey Devil! ok.........you did LMAo first thing this mornigng,

WELL~it was rumored his latest GF was a stripper, so I think she might have been at least 18 (maybe) 

I always thought it was odd when he compared to a bike, a shoe etc and you're right it was like she was property .....

The male Casey A in wansgsta form
OMG and how true. He's a real charmer that Ron, and I'm sure a real catch for Misty, snagging Ron was big time for her 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: April 22, 2010, 09:48:31 AM »

Slim pickens in Satsuma!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1575 on: April 22, 2010, 09:59:17 AM »

Ron is a real catch in that area cause he had a home to sleep in, checks monthly due to HaLeigh's condition, food stamps, a redneck dream truck, and best of all...and endless supply of Roxies!  What more could a wild, 6th grade educated, reared by junkies slore want.  A dream come true!!!

You know what...if HaLeigh even died accidentally and was reported Ron would lose out on the 12k owed by Crystal.  If Ron did have something to do with her death does Ron have to pay Crystal back cause he would've known she was dead but accepted the money anyway.  He must've owed someone a bunch of money cause it went quick and he was livin for free and dealing so he wasn't broke.  What's up, Ron?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: April 22, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »

Ron is a real catch in that area cause he had a home to sleep in, checks monthly due to HaLeigh's condition, food stamps, a redneck dream truck, and best of all...and endless supply of Roxies!  What more could a wild, 6th grade educated, reared by junkies slore want.  A dream come true!!!

You know what...if HaLeigh even died accidentally and was reported Ron would lose out on the 12k owed by Crystal.  If Ron did have something to do with her death does Ron have to pay Crystal back cause he would've known she was dead but accepted the money anyway.  He must've owed someone a bunch of money cause it went quick and he was livin for free and dealing so he wasn't broke.  What's up, Ron?

My understanding is that this was all back pay child support up to the day Haleigh went missing.  No money exchanged past that date.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1577 on: April 22, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »

So can we discuss the case but only the facts that LE has released?  No speculation from exterior media or blogs?  I wonder why LE has suddenly taken this stance on this case at the 14 month point with all the rumors and speculation that have been circling since the beginning.  Cobra, Kim P,, Art Harris, Levi Page, not to mention the rumors and speculation from the extended family members themselves. 

Very good question, makes me wonder if they have nothing. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: April 22, 2010, 10:06:05 AM »

My understanding is that this was all back pay child support up to the day Haleigh went missing.  No money exchanged past that date.

And obviously he couldn't keep up with Misty's demands for Roxies if according to Gramma Hollars - her daddy was suppling her with Roxies also.  Just sayin.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: April 22, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »

Very good question, makes me wonder if they have nothing. 

Yeah I wonder.  I know last night that IM posted something from Marie Griffis's facebook that she was sick of the rumors regarding bones and funeral arrangements.  Maybe she also called Hardy and read him the riot act?  Just speculating on that one.  Because specifically states the bones in his press release. 

And lord knows we got a slew of rumors, speculation and outright lies in this case from the media, the families and the bloggers and they weren't mentioned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.