April 27, 2024, 12:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263491 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2010, 02:50:09 PM »

Hi,
Where do I post a story of an unidentified deceased child found in a park? I'm sorry for asking here..
I don't know which board to post it on.

Please delete this after someone answers.

OMG what state and where was this child found?

Texas and in a Park in Wylie.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Wylie-residents-help-in-search--91285939.html
Oh ok.  Fishstick this has been posted over in Gabriels thread, the discovery was last week I believe and authorities are trying to find out where this little boy came from.  Sad.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2010, 02:52:34 PM »

Hey Monks,

RE: if ron or tn picked up Haleigh. It seems the transcripts from NG are incorrect. Listen to the end of the youtube link below. tn says her son picked up Haleigh from the bus stop

This is also from the timeline thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

snip by NM

1. Grandmother TN saying she got Haleigh off the school bus

LINK from Nancy Grace Show 2 17 09

(scroll about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

(excerpt from transcript)

"GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop. "

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.   Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

5:29 in the video my son picked her up at the bus stop

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2010, 02:58:58 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for your reply!

That's exactly what happened to me last yr, I couldn't reach my daughter who was watching my son so I tried the neighbors etc and still got no one, after about 15 minutes and just a few calls where I left messages, I left work so fast it would make your head spin, and then found out her cell phone was dead I was furious, that's why we have those thingy's that charge our phones, and she was grounded for being irresponsible. Just was curious as to what others would have done
I can relate IM it is the worst sense of fear one can ever feel.  I'm glad all turned out to be ok but those moments until then is an eternity of he!!. 

Yes thay are........it's like that 12 minute drive is an hour and you feel like there is 10x the traffic. This is just ONE of the circumstances that has lead me to believe that Ron and I think even TN knew something, and others will say "what if Tommy told him everything was ok", and my answer is I would want to talk to my sitter, and kids myself to determine that. Thanks again and I really appreciate everyone's input and examples from there own life.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 19, 2010, 03:00:43 PM »

Hi,
Where do I post a story of an unidentified deceased child found in a park? I'm sorry for asking here..

We had already posted it in the Gabriel Johnson thread but we know it's not him.  I'll start a new thread.

We already have a thread in "Unsolved Crimes"
Unidentified Male CHILD Found Dead-Wylie, TX

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7609.msg1116244#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #164 on: April 19, 2010, 03:03:02 PM »

I know Crankycrankerson has some photos but I don't think she has the hole in the wall in the trailer.

Looking for it I did find this cool link for videos.  You can search by name:

Thank-you Klaas, 

I remember Ronald's bloody looking knuckles, he contributed the knuckles to punching the wall? or please correct if I'm in error. 

Do you remember the scratch on the back of his neck? 

I need to scout around for those photo's too. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2010, 03:05:12 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks for your reply!

That's exactly what happened to me last yr, I couldn't reach my daughter who was watching my son so I tried the neighbors etc and still got no one, after about 15 minutes and just a few calls where I left messages, I left work so fast it would make your head spin, and then found out her cell phone was dead I was furious, that's why we have those thingy's that charge our phones, and she was grounded for being irresponsible. Just was curious as to what others would have done
I can relate IM it is the worst sense of fear one can ever feel.  I'm glad all turned out to be ok but those moments until then is an eternity of he!!. 

Yes thay are........it's like that 12 minute drive is an hour and you feel like there is 10x the traffic. This is just ONE of the circumstances that has lead me to believe that Ron and I think even TN knew something, and others will say "what if Tommy told him everything was ok", and my answer is I would want to talk to my sitter, and kids myself to determine that. Thanks again and I really appreciate everyone's input and examples from there own life.
an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »

Hi,

We had already posted it in the Gabriel Johnson thread but we know it's not him.  I'll start a new thread.

We already have a thread in "Unsolved Crimes"
Unidentified Male CHILD Found Dead-Wylie, TX

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7609.msg1116244#new
Thank you Muffy  an angelic monkey

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2010, 03:05:59 PM »

February sure is a weird month to be getting your AC fixed in Florida.

It`s needed so little from Dec-ish to March.

I wonder who Ron`s AC repair guy was? Did he take pills in exchange for a shot of freon?

... Art says the PCSD says: You can`t apply rational thinking to these people and expect it to fly.

I am inclined to believe that!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2010, 03:06:48 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/

Ronald Bruised Knuckles Punching Door After 911 Call

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details in the Haleigh Cummings mystery, from a father’s bloody hands, to an updated timeline—that sources close to the case say may help law enforcement flesh out conflicting stories in the baffling disappearance of the missing five year old. Little Haleigh was reported missing more than four months ago by then babysitter Misty Croslin who married her father, Ronald, a month later

(Me: I believe it was a wall and not a door) Maybe both?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Update (Photos): Cinder Blocks Discovered in Search for Missing Girl
Posted by Carlin DeGuerin Miller

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CBS) The search for Haleigh Cummings, who went missing over a year ago from her father's home in Satsuma, Fla., is still going on in earnest at the St. John's River in northeast Florida, and news reports say that two cinder blocks have been recovered, bolstering the sheriff's decision to re-classify the once missing-persons case as a homicide.

Haleigh's former step-mother, Misty Croslin, was brought to the search area April 13 in handcuffs to talk with investigators on the scene, although Sheriff Jeff Hardy declined to say why Croslin was brought there.

Croslin, and Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, were arrested in January on drug trafficking charges and remain in custody.

Croslin's grandmother says that Croslin spoke to her about Haleigh's disappearance and provided details about what may have happened that night, according to local station WJXT. Flora Hollars said she spoke to Croslin on Thursday and urged her granddaughter to come clean.

She said they "tied Haleigh up with a yellow rope and tied a brick block to the rope, and dropped her into the St. John's River," Hollars told WJXT.

Hollars says the search was initiated by information given by her grandson Hank Croslin, who was arrested with Misty Croslin and Cummings in January, according to CBS affiliate WTEV.

Sheriff Hardy said in a press conference that no one has been arrested for the crime, but investigators are "working on building a case," and that people are beginning to cooperate.

Misty Croslin, the last person to see Haleigh the night she vanished, has been acting more calm and, "I think she's coming to realize she's in trouble," Sheriff Hardy told reporters.

The cinder blocks, along with the other "items" that have been recovered in the search, have been sent out for testing but investigators declined to say if yellow rope was among the items.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8300-504083_162-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2010, 03:07:46 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

I think that's false because it was reported long after Haleigh went missing Ron lost his job because it was never there (or something to that affect).  So how could he lose a job that he had already lost?

Could be Klaas.. the report of his losing his job may have been just what was reported.  Could be that he had already lost his job prior to Haleigh's having gone missing.  Dunno.  Seems that when we first heard/read about him being fired, it was cuz he didn't return to work as expected.  Could it be that he had been on suspension and just didn't go back?  Dunno.  But I do know that we all wondered WTH?  How could an employer be so heartless as to fire someone in the midst of what was going on with his family, rather than say put him on an extended leave?  There's something that has never 'set right with me' regarding Ron's employer and what he was reported to have said and done re Ron, that night, his schedule, his job, etc.  And I wonder if he and LE were in league to say as little as possible about that, and whatever they did say, to make it as ambiguous as possible.  Cuz it sure seems that way to me.  IMO. 

And if so... why?  If this were me, and if there were no problems surrounding a job, and my participation in that job on a night such as the one Ron had... I have no doubt that my employer would have simply said verbatim what my hours had been scheduled for, and the exact time I showed up and left.  Including what I did hour by hour during that night.  The only reason I can think for an employer to make things so ambiguous is if there were things to hide.. either of their own, or of the employee.  IMO. 

I agree about the employer "seeming heartless" if they in fact just let him go after this for whatever reason, but they also had LE protection during the shift changes for a few days IIRC

Why would an employer go to that measure if they didn't feel threatened in some capacity.........When I read that, it just was another check in the box overflowing with suspicious activities.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2010, 03:08:04 PM »

Good morning

About the tattoos it would be interesting to know if Teresa had " Ron my only son"stamped on her azz maybe  the tats are the seal of a pact..... and I thought the tat on Ron said...".forever mom"...jmo

I am behind, having just finished reading last night's thread, trying to catch up in this one, but wanted to add this:

I think it says "Forever MOM" also.

I put this together to show what I mean: (The red is what I added to roughly demonstrate)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/

Ronald Bruised Knuckles Punching Door After 911 Call

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details in the Haleigh Cummings mystery, from a father’s bloody hands, to an updated timeline—that sources close to the case say may help law enforcement flesh out conflicting stories in the baffling disappearance of the missing five year old. Little Haleigh was reported missing more than four months ago by then babysitter Misty Croslin who married her father, Ronald, a month later

(Me: I believe it was a wall and not a door) Maybe both?

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:14:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2010, 03:13:36 PM »

If Ron made 90 calls that night, when did he have time to do any work?

Exactly!!

AND those who confirmed he was there...didn't anyone notice that he was on the phone constantly?

Speaking of the phone calls, I vaguely remember hearing that Ron and Misty had a fight on the phone around 8:30 that night. Des anyone remember this?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2010, 03:16:28 PM »

Good morning

About the tattoos it would be interesting to know if Teresa had " Ron my only son"stamped on her azz maybe  the tats are the seal of a pact..... and I thought the tat on Ron said...".forever mom"...jmo

I am behind, having just finished reading last night's thread, trying to catch up in this one, but wanted to add this:

I put this together to show what I mean: (The red is what I added to roughly demonstrate)

Thanks Brandi....do you reconzie the chain Ronald has on in the mommie tit tat picture ?...I hate seeing that nipple every time I look at that pic...did HaLeigh have a chain similar to his...I remember in the picture of HaLeigh in the bath when she was younger that the two chains look alike....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2010, 03:17:21 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2010, 03:17:41 PM »

Good morning

Thanks Brandi....do you reconzie the chain Ronald has on in the mommie tit tat picture ?...I hate seeing that nipple every time I look at that pic...did HaLeigh have a chain similar to his...I remember in the picture of HaLeigh in the bath when she was younger that the two chains look alike....

uck me too. I just want to put a black bar on it. uck!!
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »

Hey Monks,

RE: if ron or tn picked up Haleigh. It seems the transcripts from NG are incorrect. Listen to the end of the youtube link below. tn says her son picked up Haleigh from the bus stop

This is also from the timeline thread
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4642.0

snip by NM

1. Grandmother TN saying she got Haleigh off the school bus

LINK from Nancy Grace Show 2 17 09

(scroll about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

(excerpt from transcript)

"GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop. "

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.   Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

5:29 in the video my son picked her up at the bus stop
For what it's worth, I was watching NG that night and I distinctly recall her saying that.  So I believe the transcript is correct.  My memory is not the best, but that stood out to me.   Just another glaring discrepancy in this twisted web!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

"Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Ronald fired from job officially.

The Palatka Plant fired Ronald Cummings Thursday for abandoning his job.

Managers say they have not spoken to Cummings since February 10, the day Haleigh disappeared.

Cummings could have requested a leave of absence, but failed to do so."

The above is from my notes from that day.

I believe he WAS employed the day Haleigh went missing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »

And if you believe Ron's neighbor Player, he got those bruises on his hand from hitting his car 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.