April 27, 2024, 02:29:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263546 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:15 AM »

Okay why I watch NG I don't know she makes me mad but some things "of use" do come out.  I think she has gone over the edge with "her sources" ....she is flat lying on some of this stuff.
She is reporting from her sources Ronald broke down when he was told the news, funny never heard that, Art Harris agrees?  ohhhh, to be honest I haven't been following AH and only know what I have read the last week or so, to be fair will leave that one alone until I find out more.
I would think that his lawyer would of come out with "him breaking down"?, that would make sense.
And he didn't look like someone that brokedown when he walked out of the jail. 
I am so confused.....

Well by golly if it's reported (and verified by the video of her coming out) that "bio mom" was upset then her Ronald was broken down. What a waste of space she is. She's gone bonkers and sold her soul to the tabloid news god. She can't be believed half the time. Good example..."the inside just released secretly recorded jail house tapes" .   

Hi Monkeys,

Why is Mizz Nancy making Ronald out to be a martyr? Ronald broke down so did Crystal. Nancy is so disrespectful with bio mom.

I think it's beacuse Little Lucy and John David's bio-mom thinks she is the perfect mom after all she does show their photos all over TV almost every night and write a check to the nanny weekly, isn't that what defines a great bio-mom

Miz Nancy KNOWS she's not the perfect mom....that's why she keeps saying that she's going to save the clip and show it to the twins when they're older...everytime someone says something nice about her.  Obviously, Miz Nancy already has guilty feelings about what the twins are going to think of her in the FUTURE.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »

so,...,is anyone  buying any of granny's stories on what happened to Haleigh?
does it bother anyone else how matter of fact granny is when discussing the possible demise of little Haleigh...? she talks like she is talking about planting her garden or something?.....

Yes it bothers me but I have to remember that this granny didn't even know Haleigh.  Misty only knew Haleigh for about 4-5 months prior to Haleigh missing and Granny likely never even met Haleigh.  So it's not like Granny is talking about her own great grandchild.

Hi Klaas! it is so troublesome isn't it??
Yes, I know that she didn't know Haleigh and all that...but she is still talking so matter of factly about a little girl that her own grand kids possibly murdered....so cold bloodily dumped her little body in the river etc...I just don't get any of these people at all! they all are the weirdest breed of folks that I have ever seen!!! jmo....she talks about dumping little Haleigh in the river with the cinder blocks like she is talking about throwing an old tire into the water...I can not wrap my brain around any of this.....

Yeah it is freakish how she can talk so coldly about dumping Haleigh in the river yet starts to cry when she talks about her grand kids involvement. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: April 22, 2010, 11:01:22 AM »

thanks fatcat...nice to see you as well...

I faltered for a moment when they were talking about the cinder blocks, planning for the funeral etc...but since hearing that Crystal and other family members are still hopeful, I am standing next to them...until absolute proof otherwise, to me there is still hope and I am sticking with that...and hearing that nothing that was found in the river was human remains, that just restored me a bit as well...call me naive but it is easier for ME to believe that Haleigh is alive than to believe that she is dead..respect to others who do not share my views...

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1603 on: April 22, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »

Good morning ALL

I think sheriff Hardy is lying. There I said it. And I have been thinking this since the news conference the other day when he held up the picture of Haleigh. His body language was all over the board.

But beyond that and my suspicions - how can a case that was a missing person / possible abduction for 14 months all of a sudden go to a homicide with no new evidence? it makes zero sense and I'm not fooled.

I understand there are valid reasons for it, but come on, we're not stupid out here.

They authorities have been very careful in their wording of their statements, and they have left just enough piggly wiggly room for a future disclosure that they can use plausible denability.

In my opinion, Tommy PASSED his polygraph on the 8th and that's why they gave him one - so they didn't waste time and resourses[ on a wild goose chase.

They are just not ready for you to know what they know - YET.
Thank you Rob.  "The Tommy passed his polygraph" makes a lot of sense now that you say that.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1604 on: April 22, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »

does it bother anyone else how matter of fact granny is when discussing the possible demise of little Haleigh...? she talks like she is talking about planting her garden or something?.....
She is something else I'll give her that. Either she is a person who isn't wanting to cover for her family like some people do, or she is after the reward money.
IMO her suspicions didn't just magically come to her recently so therefore I think she is looking to change her name to Grama Dollars. 
I think you are right, and since she has thrown practically her whole family in one way or another under the bus, she is going to need some money to get by.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: April 22, 2010, 11:06:06 AM »

Good morning ALL

I think sheriff Hardy is lying. There I said it. And I have been thinking this since the news conference the other day when he held up the picture of Haleigh. His body language was all over the board.

But beyond that and my suspicions - how can a case that was a missing person / possible abduction for 14 months all of a sudden go to a homicide with no new evidence? it makes zero sense and I'm not fooled.

I understand there are valid reasons for it, but come on, we're not stupid out here.

They authorities have been very careful in their wording of their statements, and they have left just enough piggly wiggly room for a future disclosure that they can use plausible denability.

In my opinion, Tommy PASSED his polygraph on the 8th and that's why they gave him one - so they didn't waste time and resourses[ on a wild goose chase.

Hear! Hear!  Totally agree...why I keep saying the police don't have to tell us the truth and that they're keeping everything close to the vest...just like they have always done...AND no one's going to tell a family to plan a funeral WITHOUT some positive evidence.  The police said they would be sending evidence to several different locations...just because one location said they have not human remains, doesn't mean another location didn't receive human remains.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1606 on: April 22, 2010, 11:07:24 AM »

Good morning ALL

Good Morning, Monkeys.  I have many things to do today... but here I am.

I don't think that LE was looking for Haleigh in that river.  I can't believe that anyone placed that child's body in that river as MC described.  I think that they were looking for evidence that was placed there with the blocks to hold it down.  Remember LE said they would not leave until they found what they were looking for and it wasn't a body.  Just to be safe they had forensic people on hand to identify any other things they found in case there were remains... Since they were doing this, why not be thorough?

Does anyone else think along those lines?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1607 on: April 22, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »

Interesting thoughts there Rob.  Only way I could figure it was Tommy was presented with some things that he could not deny and he caved.  Now he is singing to LE but I guess that is too hopefull?!

I think you are correct. One part the sheriff said I feel was truthful - people are talking.

Tommy has no chance in prison with a life sentence. He would last maybe three years - if he was lucky.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1608 on: April 22, 2010, 11:10:38 AM »

She is something else I'll give her that. Either she is a person who isn't wanting to cover for her family like some people do, or she is after the reward money.
IMO her suspicions didn't just magically come to her recently so therefore I think she is looking to change her name to Grama Dollars. 
I think you are right, and since she has thrown practically her whole family in one way or another under the bus, she is going to need some money to get by.
Exactly NoRose she has run out of wells to bleed dry.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: April 22, 2010, 11:13:04 AM »

Yes it bothers me but I have to remember that this granny didn't even know Haleigh.  Misty only knew Haleigh for about 4-5 months prior to Haleigh missing and Granny likely never even met Haleigh.  So it's not like Granny is talking about her own great grandchild.

Yes, I know that she didn't know Haleigh and all that...but she is still talking so matter of factly about a little girl that her own grand kids possibly murdered....so cold bloodily dumped her little body in the river etc...I just don't get any of these people at all! they all are the weirdest breed of folks that I have ever seen!!! jmo....she talks about dumping little Haleigh in the river with the cinder blocks like she is talking about throwing an old tire into the water...I can not wrap my brain around any of this.....

Yeah it is freakish how she can talk so coldly about dumping Haleigh in the river yet starts to cry when she talks about her grand kids involvement. 

her heart is as cold as ice and hard as granite. it's painful to see someone so callous speak in the terms she does, jmo.

+++

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: April 22, 2010, 11:13:36 AM »

She sounds like someone who's had a hard life and is trying to be brave...comes across as blunt.  One thing she said that I give her credit for:  she was upset about her 3 grandchildren being involved and said, but Haleigh has grandparents, too, and they deserve to know (words to that effect). 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: April 22, 2010, 11:16:13 AM »

Sheriff Hardy asking bloggers and TV personalities to back off....video

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=37544@wtev.web.entriq.net&navCatId=5

Wow separating fact from fiction....imagine that.

So can we discuss the case but only the facts that LE has released?  No speculation from exterior media or blogs?  I wonder why LE has suddenly taken this stance on this case at the 14 month point with all the rumors and speculation that have been circling since the beginning.  Cobra, Kim P,, Art Harris, Levi Page, not to mention the rumors and speculation from the extended family members themselves. 

Wonder why now.  Honestly.

I dont think that was the implication of the request, I think Sheriff Hardy was addressing misinformation being reported by certain individuals claiming to have knowledge from "sources" only to find out it is inaccurate and/or embellished beyond its truth...perfect example AH reporting that what was recovered was specifically Haleigh's bones, and why is it I get a lump in my throat & my heart breaks saying that but Grannie Hollas says it like she's reading what she wants for lunch off a menu - I know a few want to buy into her telling the truth or that she is brave but I gotta tell ya I find her repulsive & I think she is embellishing what she thinks she knows with other motives in mind....to me that is not admirable at all.   Even if Flo has any decent intention, she should have left it with LE for now, the biggest test to what she is saying is her stating last night that LE is not returning her many secondary calls as well as th fact that she was begging for dollars just like I suspected, thus the nickname "Grannie Hollas for Dollas"

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: April 22, 2010, 11:17:49 AM »

Good morning ALL

Spent all day yesterday sick in bed, but have managed to keep up. (You all realize that you wrote 35 pages yesterday?)

Anyway, I think LE is misleading us about the findings also. They have been notoriously tight-lipped throughout this investigation and by their admittance yesterday of having found alligator toenails, teeth, deer bones, etc., I feel they are omitting what they did find that is pertinent to this case. And I think they are still awaiting tests on the real evidence.

JMO.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: April 22, 2010, 11:17:51 AM »

still suffering from an unknown stomach thing today but read the news and glad to see the "source" smackdown.

they deserve it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: April 22, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »

no rose

I believe Granny Floe's motivation is two-fold.

Hey ... in my opinion ... if Tommy and Misty had contacted someone who was perceived attractive and possessed the ability to articulate and ... that person had immediately come forward ... I believe many of those who are criticizing Granny would be upholding him/her as a hero.  Motivation would not be the issue.  The truth regarding the happenings encompassing the night that Haleigh Cumming went missing would be revealed and that would be where it was at.

Granny may be taking advantage of her 15 minutes of family by sharing her speculations that tend to go all over the place but ... IMO this woman had never embellished on what she claims Tommy and Misty related to in their recorded telephone conversation from the jail.

If Granny reported the truth to authorities regarding what she learned from Tommy and Misty prior to them accessing and listening to the telephone recording and ... IF the pursuing investigation results in conviction/s ... she has earned the reward.

IMO

Janet

++++++++++

IMMEDIATELY REPORTED

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Sheds Light on Haleigh`s Disappearance
Aired April 21, 2010 - 19:00:00   
ET

CALLER: Yes. Why did she wait so long to come out with this? Obviously, they told her earlier on. And so she`s known this for a while, and she waited until they all got arrested on the drug charges to come out with this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Flo?

FLORA HOLLARS: Who waited?

CALLER: You did.

HOLLARS: I just heard this last week.

<snipped>

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, because 15 minutes after Tommy called me, Misty called me. I told her what he said and she was crying and all she could say is, "Nanny, I`ve told them this all along." Misty didn`t tell me until the following Monday about the rope and the bricks in the St. John`s River.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 15, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS:  There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

TOMMY

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

MISTY

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

NANCE GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: April 22, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »

Good morning ALL

Hear! Hear!  Totally agree...why I keep saying the police don't have to tell us the truth and that they're keeping everything close to the vest...just like they have always done...AND no one's going to tell a family to plan a funeral WITHOUT some positive evidence.  The police said they would be sending evidence to several different locations...just because one location said they have not human remains, doesn't mean another location didn't receive human remains.

trying to glean a piece here and a piece there is frustration. I understand that all to well.

think about it like this.

The police have said all bio-logical material was deemed not human by the anthropologist. if so, why send anything anywhere?

and why send samples to multiple labs? see, there are samples like the alligator teeth and toe nails that can be visibly inspected, then there is vegetation and decaying matter that can quickly be deemed non-essential - but small particles need testing - and so do bones and bone fragments - we all know that.

They said they were staying until they found what they were looking for and then promptly left - shouldn't that tell you a little something.

+++

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: April 22, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »

Granny really did a courageous and noble thing if she called LE after hearing the confessions of her grandchildren. However, there isn’t anything noble about her repeat appearances on national TV. She’s accused Tommy, Misty and Joe of all kinds of involvement from accidents, drugging, bludgeoning, rapes and whatever else she can conger up. And then she further elaborates on hideous disposal of the body scenarios. I wonder which version she shared with detectives. There have been so many that one wonders if Granny isn’t a visitor to multiple true crime blogs and websites and has taken their theories as her own. All of them. After watching the parade of losers involved in this case for over a year, I guess she just fits right in………
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: April 22, 2010, 11:22:20 AM »

SELF EDIT - LAST POST

15 minutes of family S/B 15 minutes of fame

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: April 22, 2010, 11:25:37 AM »

hope Jill and Brandi feel better today  an angelic monkey

+++

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: April 22, 2010, 11:28:10 AM »

thanks, Rob.  Brandi - hope you feel better.

Does anyone think it's starnge that Granny with this bombshell info is on these gossip shows every night?

I mean, wouldn't the cops have asked her to not appear on nat'l tv, giving up all of this?

doesn't make sense.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.