April 27, 2024, 02:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263555 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: April 22, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: April 22, 2010, 11:30:54 AM »

thanks, Rob.  Brandi - hope you feel better.

Does anyone think it's starnge that Granny with this bombshell info is on these gossip shows every night?

I mean, wouldn't the cops have asked her to not appear on nat'l tv, giving up all of this?

doesn't make sense.

yes..makes sense to me!

glad that you and Brandi are feeling better today!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: April 22, 2010, 11:30:59 AM »

Good morning ALL

I think sheriff Hardy is lying. There I said it. And I have been thinking this since the news conference the other day when he held up the picture of Haleigh. His body language was all over the board.

But beyond that and my suspicions - how can a case that was a missing person / possible abduction for 14 months all of a sudden go to a homicide with no new evidence? it makes zero sense and I'm not fooled.

I understand there are valid reasons for it, but come on, we're not stupid out here.

They authorities have been very careful in their wording of their statements, and they have left just enough piggly wiggly room for a future disclosure that they can use plausible denability.

In my opinion, Tommy PASSED his polygraph on the 8th and that's why they gave him one - so they didn't waste time and resourses[ on a wild goose chase.

They are just not ready for you to know what they know - YET.

Spent all day yesterday sick in bed, but have managed to keep up. (You all realize that you wrote 35 pages yesterday?)

Anyway, I think LE is misleading us about the findings also. They have been notoriously tight-lipped throughout this investigation and by their admittance yesterday of having found alligator toenails, teeth, deer bones, etc., I feel they are omitting what they did find that is pertinent to this case. And I think they are still awaiting tests on the real evidence.

JMO.

And if I remember correctly they did not just search the river that first day altho I think that is the pertinent part.  They also searched the surrounding woods.

Hope you feel better soon Brandi.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: April 22, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »

Good morning ALL

I think sheriff Hardy is lying. There I said it. And I have been thinking this since the news conference the other day when he held up the picture of Haleigh. His body language was all over the board.

But beyond that and my suspicions - how can a case that was a missing person / possible abduction for 14 months all of a sudden go to a homicide with no new evidence? it makes zero sense and I'm not fooled.

I understand there are valid reasons for it, but come on, we're not stupid out here.

They authorities have been very careful in their wording of their statements, and they have left just enough piggly wiggly room for a future disclosure that they can use plausible denability.

In my opinion, Tommy PASSED his polygraph on the 8th and that's why they gave him one - so they didn't waste time and resourses[ on a wild goose chase.

Hi Rob!  I agree!  They have something...........I don't know what......but something.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: April 22, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »

Good morning ALL

Spent all day yesterday sick in bed, but have managed to keep up. (You all realize that you wrote 35 pages yesterday?)

Anyway, I think LE is misleading us about the findings also. They have been notoriously tight-lipped throughout this investigation and by their admittance yesterday of having found alligator toenails, teeth, deer bones, etc., I feel they are omitting what they did find that is pertinent to this case. And I think they are still awaiting tests on the real evidence.

JMO.
I share everyone's wanting to know the truth, this case as in others has been extremely frustrating for a variety of reasons.   However, I do not think LE is being purposefully secretive or giving out mixed messages to the public as much as they are putting pressure on their POI's.    The case is complicated because there is not just one POI, it is pretty evident there is more than one as well as quite a significant conspiracy to cover up the crime.   If they had their suspects arrested with evidence to hold them over to be charged, the information would be a bit more forthcoming.

I also by the same token do not want to see others discouraged from hitting the ground to find out the truth but what has muddied the waters in this case in addition to direct parties involved is indeed a few individuals that take their investigating/reporting a bit too far when they put forward embellished or unsubstantiated information that ends up doing more harm than good.    Everything is a balance, way too often many tip the scale to hard.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: April 22, 2010, 11:44:08 AM »

Good morning ALL

Hear! Hear!  Totally agree...why I keep saying the police don't have to tell us the truth and that they're keeping everything close to the vest...just like they have always done...AND no one's going to tell a family to plan a funeral WITHOUT some positive evidence.  The police said they would be sending evidence to several different locations...just because one location said they have not human remains, doesn't mean another location didn't receive human remains.

trying to glean a piece here and a piece there is frustration. I understand that all to well.

think about it like this.

The police have said all bio-logical material was deemed not human by the anthropologist. if so, why send anything anywhere?

and why send samples to multiple labs? see, there are samples like the alligator teeth and toe nails that can be visibly inspected, then there is vegetation and decaying matter that can quickly be deemed non-essential - but small particles need testing - and so do bones and bone fragments - we all know that.

They said they were staying until they found what they were looking for and then promptly left - shouldn't that tell you a little something.

Yep!  It tells me they found what they were looking for!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 22, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »

Good morning ALL

Hi Rob!  I agree!  They have something...........I don't know what......but something.

Swinging down from lurkdom to agree with you guys...IMO - Tommy did take and pass the polygraph.  Thing is - we don't know WHAT questions they asked on the test.  Perhaps Tommy had already started telling his involvment and they checked his story with the poly.

I too think they found something in the river.  Perhaps something to tie Tommy's story together.  They are being very careful right now.  I think they are on the brink of solving this case.  They don;t want to let anything slip and risk conviction.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1627 on: April 22, 2010, 11:45:56 AM »

thanks, Rob.  Brandi - hope you feel better.

Does anyone think it's starnge that Granny with this bombshell info is on these gossip shows every night?

I mean, wouldn't the cops have asked her to not appear on nat'l tv, giving up all of this?

doesn't make sense.

yes..makes sense to me!

glad that you and Brandi are feeling better today!
Me too  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: April 22, 2010, 11:46:45 AM »

And what about Timmy and his cracked out wife? What do they all know?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: April 22, 2010, 11:46:59 AM »

Great big "feel better wishes" to Brandi and Jill

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: April 22, 2010, 11:48:49 AM »

Exactly how many friends does ronald have anyway? No one not related has ever come forward to speak for his character.

He spoke of one friend and we see him on the tapes the first few days, Orlando, wearing an orange shirt. He walked in back of rc and stood behind him. To tell you the truth, he looked more like a body guard than a friend. Poof! He disappeared...never one word about him again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: April 22, 2010, 11:51:02 AM »

Exactly how many friends does ronald have anyway? No one not related has ever come forward to speak for his character.

He spoke of one friend and we see him on the tapes the first few days, Orlando, wearing an orange shirt. He walked in back of rc and stood behind him. To tell you the truth, he looked more like a body guard than a friend. Poof! He disappeared...never one word about him again.
Not many by the looks of it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 22, 2010, 11:52:44 AM »

elle1919's says: 

Timmy and Chelsea were married February 11, 2006. They would have been celebrating their wedding anniversary around the same time that Haleigh went missing. Wasn't there talk of Misty wanting to babysit someone else's kids( I might be remembering wrong but I seem to remember that someone said the "fight" between Ronald and Misty that night around 8:30 was about babysitting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4963300&postcount=130   

I remember the babysitting fight also I just always assumed it was Tommy and Lindsey wanting to go visit Hank Sr in the hospital together with Lisa.  But I think they were clearly fighting about something via phone and than Misty got pissed and stopped answering the phone. 

See right here, your statement of events, no matter what the fight was exactly over....from what we've heard over and over about Ron, does it make logical sense that a guy is boiling mad at his GF, she smartassy hangs up and won't answer your calls, you get home and same beotch GF has lost your child! Then you immediately practically surgically hook your arm around her, defy anyone to challenge her story by saying you believe her. It implies that I'm kin and if I don't think she's involved then she aint. It doesn't make sense. It makes no more sense than ugly coping.  Common sense says something stinks.

LUVMYBOYS~  add this to your list ^^^

I agree mizjay!  Plus, remember that day they went to apply for the marriage license or whatever, Ron was pizzzzzzzed!  At the wedding he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but there.  We thought then it was some type of 'shotgun' wedding.  IMO, he was forced into that marriage by his ma and gma.  For his own benefit of course, them thinking Misty wouldn't be able to testify against him.  Why else would he have married the beotch GF that lost his child?  Willingly, unwillingly, didn't matter to his ma and gma, only mattered that Ron didn't go to prison.  That stinks as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1633 on: April 22, 2010, 11:54:15 AM »

They are toying with them. Maybe we found something - maybe we didn`t.

It keeps their minds unstable more unstable than they are already.

It must make for long days in jail to be sitting around and playing ping pong

in your head over what is going on outside.

Joe must be feeling it too.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: April 22, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »

Here's my take on this. I do believe that they found something in that river, could be a scrap of fabric, could be a clump of hair... whatever, they found something that belonged to Haleigh or something that proved she was in the river OR in the woods at some time. We know that there was a parallel search going on in the area around the river at the same time.

And I do not blame the sheriff for making that plea to the internet bloggers, the t.v. personalities and the so-called journalists who think they know more about the case than the actual investigators do. Sometimes one of them will have an article that pretty much says what I think, and the next thing I see, they are so far off the mark it's ridiculous. I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, even journalists, but they should realize that there are people out there who hang on their every word and start posting things all over the net as "fact" when it's actually rumor or someone's overactive imagination. As for NG, her track record of getting it right is pretty much half and half right now. 

The public does NOT have the right to know what is going on, that right only kicks in after someone is charged and that hasn't happened yet. Some jurisdictions will keep their investigation procedures close to their vest... others will release little details all along just to keep the public satisfied and keep it in the spotlight. Either way, they're just doing their jobs.

I do feel like we will see charges in the near future, BUT I would rather see them take their time and wait until they have enough evidence to make the charges stick and to ensure a conviction than to see them rush to judgement and maybe have it thrown out. LE has to keep in mind always that they only get one chance... they cannot afford a mistake because it cannot be done over.

Forgot to say... good morning, everyone!! I hope that Haleigh gets justice soon! God bless all who love her!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: April 22, 2010, 11:57:45 AM »

Great big "feel better wishes" to Brandi and Jill

Puzzler

Same here, feel better, take care of you

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: April 22, 2010, 12:08:54 PM »

Good morning ALL

Hear! Hear!  Totally agree...why I keep saying the police don't have to tell us the truth and that they're keeping everything close to the vest...just like they have always done...AND no one's going to tell a family to plan a funeral WITHOUT some positive evidence.  The police said they would be sending evidence to several different locations...just because one location said they have not human remains, doesn't mean another location didn't receive human remains.

trying to glean a piece here and a piece there is frustration. I understand that all to well.

think about it like this.

The police have said all bio-logical material was deemed not human by the anthropologist. if so, why send anything anywhere?

and why send samples to multiple labs? see, there are samples like the alligator teeth and toe nails that can be visibly inspected, then there is vegetation and decaying matter that can quickly be deemed non-essential - but small particles need testing - and so do bones and bone fragments - we all know that.

They said they were staying until they found what they were looking for and then promptly left - shouldn't that tell you a little something.

Non-biological could be clothing, blankets, or anything else that was allegedly associated with the wrapping and dumping (chills me to say that) body. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1637 on: April 22, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive! Haleigh's great grandma

& Misty Croslin's grandma debate!
Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

NG has just become the equivalent of Jerry Springer...........but he77 yeas I will watch this tonight with some Colt 45 and some oxy's

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:17 PM »

I guess I just assumed Tommy failed his poly (since everyone else seems to fail theirs) but I agree with Rob that maybe he DID pass. It would make more sense considering how LE was all over that dock & how it was suddenly a homicide. Maybe Lindsey is using her maiden name on Myspace because she is so disgusted by what Tommy revealed. If I was in her situation I would divorc e my husband even if he passed his poly because it is too unthinkable to remain with someone who either hurt a child or kept vital info from LE.

Long time lurker, newbie poster. I like it over here because I don't have to hide my Ron hate.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1639 on: April 22, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »

We are going to find out soon about the dam van!  All the investigators say it won't be long for an arrest, etc.
Mr. Brown solved this case, we will find out soon.  The deer blood I find curious. Little Haleigh will have justice.

I'm going with Misty as the killer - and Tommy or Timmy on body disposal.

---<Monkey odds - even money
So am I Rob, she may have given her some pills to make her sleep and that OD her but I think It's Misty..

Rob,

The three siblings, tc,mc & tc? 

Misty runs to Tim for comfortable (she said on the voice test) this makes me wonder,hymm...

Chelsea appeared on TV and pointed the finger at Joe, this makes me really think her hubby is it. 

IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.