April 27, 2024, 06:10:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263603 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: April 22, 2010, 12:44:01 PM »

While trying to find the articles about the fight between Ron & Tommy (after Misty supposedly called her family & told them to come pick her up), I found this one instead:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/haleigh-cummings-will-ronald-cummings-loose-another-child/

Earlier this week I posted a conversation between Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch and Ronald Cummings. Miller recounted a conversation they had in the bedroom of the trailer home he shares with his grandmother, and at the time, with Misty Cummings. Here is the original posting:

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”
cont.

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1661 on: April 22, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »

Welcome Robyn.

I had swore to myself that I was never going to watch ole Nancy again after all the mis-information she has been spewing latelty, but this I gotta see.   

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1662 on: April 22, 2010, 12:51:41 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive! Haleigh's great grandma

& Misty Croslin's grandma debate!
Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

NG has just become the equivalent of Jerry Springer...........but he77 yeas I will watch this tonight with some Colt 45 and some oxy's

This shouldn't be funny, but it is!   
Smackdown tonight, Miz Nancy better be careful 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: April 22, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »

While trying to find the articles about the fight between Ron & Tommy (after Misty supposedly called her family & told them to come pick her up), I found this one instead:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/haleigh-cummings-will-ronald-cummings-loose-another-child/

Earlier this week I posted a conversation between Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch and Ronald Cummings. Miller recounted a conversation they had in the bedroom of the trailer home he shares with his grandmother, and at the time, with Misty Cummings. Here is the original posting:

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”
cont.

Here you go from a real news source;

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-06/story/ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Satsuma 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was booked into the Putnam County jail at 1 a.m. on a felony charge of burglary with battery.

Cummings is charged with fighting with a brother-in-law late Wednesday.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: April 22, 2010, 12:54:43 PM »

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Smile

I guess I might have to tune into NG tonight to see who wins the Granny VS Granny fight debate. I'll keep my puke bucket handy just in case Nancy does more of her drooling over Ron.
WELCOME Robyn       A debate, like this is going to be some intelligent conversation going on, OMG, bad choice of word.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: April 22, 2010, 12:55:47 PM »

Now...I can't believe this and I feel really ill.  What is wrong with these people?  Why can't they just sit back and STFU and let LE finish their investigation?  Why oh why are these families repeatedly coming back into the fray.  Isn't there enough bs going around w/out there personal involvement.  Poor Poor Haleigh. 

I can't believe this at all.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1666 on: April 22, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »

cont.

There are so many reasons why the Satsuma Gomer Pyle should not have an assault rifle.

Where do I begin?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: April 22, 2010, 12:57:10 PM »

Thank you Fatcat!  That was what I was looking for.  I was trying to refresh my memory.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1668 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58:19 PM »

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Smile

I guess I might have to tune into NG tonight to see who wins the Granny VS Granny fight debate. I'll keep my puke bucket handy just in case Nancy does more of her drooling over Ron.
WELCOME Robyn       A debate, like this is going to be some intelligent conversation going on, OMG, bad choice of word.

Welcome to SM, Robyn! Glad to have you here.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:09 PM »

Now...I can't believe this and I feel really ill.  What is wrong with these people?  Why can't they just sit back and STFU and let LE finish their investigation?  Why oh why are these families repeatedly coming back into the fray.  Isn't there enough bs going around w/out there personal involvement.  Poor Poor Haleigh. 

Me either, and now two grandma's going after each other tonight, WTH 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:45 PM »

Thank you Fatcat!  That was what I was looking for.  I was trying to refresh my memory.  

Facts just the facts (disclaimed to add as the media and/or LE knows them) --- your very welcome!  I've been doing that lately going over all kinds of old stuff and still had it handy from yesterday.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: April 22, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »

They are toying with them. Maybe we found something - maybe we didn`t.

It keeps their minds unstable more unstable than they are already.

It must make for long days in jail to be sitting around and playing ping pong

in your head over what is going on outside.

Joe must be feeling it too.

Carpe

I hope so.  If it were me I would have cracked and revealed all the minute a police officer stood before me.  However ... it appears that once drugs enters the equation ... responses are difficult to predict.

Janet

Agreed, Janet! I would give it up too.

Not only because it is the right thing to do... but I love my family too much to ruin all their lives. NOTHING IS WORTH THAT. NOTHING!

The motivator within our being that compels us to do what right is called conscience ... something that those who have embraced the world of illicit drugs appear to no longer possess.

It is sad.  It is scary.

Janet 

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired April 15, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS:  There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: April 22, 2010, 01:09:18 PM »

I know lots want to add GGMS into the conspiracy theory but I know she loves Haleigh and I hate to see any of the immediate families in this mess.  It bothers me but I guess these are grown people we are dealing with and can't control them.  I just wish those not involved(families) would put this on ignore for their own piece of mind.  JMO.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: April 22, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive! Haleigh's great grandma

& Misty Croslin's grandma debate!
Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

NG has just become the equivalent of Jerry Springer...........but he77 yeas I will watch this tonight with some Colt 45 and some oxy's

O man, this has the potential of having the fur fly & the jowls flapping!   NG better have an interpreter and medic in the wings....O for the love of God, please Jerry Springer like maybe but please not including ta ta exposure.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG Cece, leave it to you to provide the visual!    IM, I have my Visine at the ready....yup, definitely a freakin circus....guess Ill make popcorn

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »

no rose

I hope that there is at least one loved with a sense of right and wrong who will step forward in an effort to protect these Great Grandmas from exploitation.

This is sooo wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1675 on: April 22, 2010, 01:14:28 PM »

I could not agree more - in Haleigh's name what on earth are they thinking?  And shame on NG but of course it is all about the ratings.  Why would these 2 grown women go on national TV and make complete fools out of themselves over something so serious as to a missing little girl. Wonders never cease. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: April 22, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Lindsy youtube - watch it!!!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 22, 2010, 01:23:12 PM »

LindsyLPN (3 days ago) Tommy never failed the lie detector test, he just didn't completely pass it.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: April 22, 2010, 01:25:45 PM »

LindsyLPN (3 days ago) Tommy never failed the lie detector test, he just didn't completely pass it.

Is that a like being a little pregnant?

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »

no rose

I hope that there is at least one loved with a sense of right and wrong who will step forward in an effort to protect these Great Grandmas from exploitation.

This is sooo wrong.

Janet

Just when you think the crazy train can't veer off the tracks anymore than it has, you have this going to happen. A debate 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.