April 27, 2024, 02:10:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263535 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:00 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Lindsy youtube - watch it!!!

LindsyLPN (3 days ago) Tommy never failed the lie detector test, he just didn't completely pass it.

Is that a like being a little pregnant?

yup ; )  I think he passed it alright...passed it the wrong way if you know what I mean.

At the end of the taped visit w/lindsy he says this about James Werter;

Tommy don't like James Werter - why cuz ... the shit he says, tells me to make him a map...and all kind of stupid crap and I said are you crazy. 

Also Lindsy had this to say about a yellow rope?

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) That so-called yellow rope was used for a skipping rope. Thanks to law enforcement, the local kids can't skip no more. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:10 PM »

There is something so wrong bringing a child in the jail to talk to daddy like this 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1682 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:29 PM »

LindsyLPN (3 days ago) Tommy never failed the lie detector test, he just didn't completely pass it.

I have a hard time dealing with the fact that people can really be this stupid.

I think I am in denial.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: April 22, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »

yup ; )  I think he passed it alright...passed it the wrong way if you know what I mean.

Tommy don't like James Werter - why cuz ... the shit he says, tells me to make him a map...and all kind of stupid crap and I said are you crazy. 

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) That so-called yellow rope was used for a skipping rope. Thanks to law enforcement, the local kids can't skip no more. 

OMG, well I'm sure someone can scrape a buck together to go to the dollar store for another jump rope 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1684 on: April 22, 2010, 01:34:01 PM »

Kinda   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Exclusive! Haleigh's great grandma

& Misty Croslin's grandma debate!
Exclusive tonight! Haleigh's great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin's grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

NG has just become the equivalent of Jerry Springer...........but he77 yeas I will watch this tonight with some Colt 45 and some oxy's

Whoop-de-do!!  This ought to be something...IF NG will let them talk.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:18 PM »

I agree No Rose, what the hell kind of sense does that make, she is more worried about the rope keeping the kids from skipping rope, then maybe solving HaLeighs death or whereabouts.....these people really are crazy, all of them,  Lindsy also says Timmy isnt mr goody two shoes either, I think they are all gonna get in a big fight just because they dont wanna tell the damn truth about what happened, Ive never seen so many stupid people in one family in my life!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1687 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:22 PM »

OMG, well I'm sure someone can scrape a buck together to go to the dollar store for another jump rope 
Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1688 on: April 22, 2010, 01:37:56 PM »

Lindsy looks to be at the end of her skip rope in this video.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: April 22, 2010, 01:43:20 PM »

I agree No Rose, what the hell kind of sense does that make, she is more worried about the rope keeping the kids from skipping rope, then maybe solving HaLeighs death or whereabouts.....these people really are crazy, all of them,  Lindsy also says Timmy isnt mr goody two shoes either, I think they are all gonna get in a big fight just because they dont wanna tell the damn truth about what happened, Ive never seen so many stupid people in one family in my life!!!!
I haven't either, I thought that I have seen a lot of stupid in families that I've known, but not this bad. I'm sure Timmy isn't mr goody two shoes, like that even needed to be said. I just hope that on Miz Nancy's show tonight that Granny and Annette are in different studios, she wouldn't be that crazy to have them both flown to the set live  Now that would be something else.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: April 22, 2010, 01:43:50 PM »

Honestly after chasing down some of the people on this Lindsy youtube space it may be a fake.  Something does not feel right about some of the comments.  JMO  The video's are right tho.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: April 22, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »

Lindsy looks to be at the end of her skip rope in this video.
She sure does, just wish she would leave her child at home, one part of me says this way the child sees his father, the other side says, how ridiculous to expose him to that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: April 22, 2010, 01:45:50 PM »

fatcatlurker it could be fake, last week we were looking at one that was fake, but who knows?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: April 22, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »

LindsyLPN ishappy because I just recieved 1000 pay-tel minutes courtesy of Leonard! Thanks sweety! (17 hours ago)

------------------
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: April 22, 2010, 01:46:53 PM »

Now...I can't believe this and I feel really ill.  What is wrong with these people?  Why can't they just sit back and STFU and let LE finish their investigation?  Why oh why are these families repeatedly coming back into the fray.  Isn't there enough bs going around w/out there personal involvement.  Poor Poor Haleigh. 

I can't believe this at all.
Me either, and now two grandma's going after each other tonight, WTH 

no rose

I hope that there is at least one loved with a sense of right and wrong who will step forward in an effort to protect these Great Grandmas from exploitation.

This is sooo wrong.

Janet

Just when you think the crazy train can't veer off the tracks anymore than it has, you have this going to happen. A debate 

The debate that should take place is these two great grannies, grannies & all sides of the family in one jail cell to duke it out, let the truth hit the wall wherever it lands....seriously though, I hear ya none of this is respectful to this child and although her fate looks grim I also think that none of these people are thinking for one second how any of this will be impacting Jr & that gets me even more disgusted.   At first I didnt think Ron was involved albeit he is scum otherwise, now I do - in th beginning as a mother I was critical of Crystal for letting her habit override her responsibility to care for her children BUT I have since witnessed her turning the corner & I pray for her every day that her past is behind her & she will have the strength to be what her children need her to be.   As to the rest of them, they can all go to H E double hockey sticks yesterday.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: April 22, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »

LindsyLPN us and Leonard have a plan! (2 days ago)

------------------
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) The rumor that Chelse, Timmy and me had a threesome while in Mass., is partially untrue.Stop believing everything you hear people! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ncnana8

This comment on Mcnana8's space leads me to believe it may be fake...what do you guys think?  Do you honestly think Lindsy would say this?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: April 22, 2010, 01:48:34 PM »

I haven't either, I thought that I have seen a lot of stupid in families that I've known, but not this bad. I'm sure Timmy isn't mr goody two shoes, like that even needed to be said. I just hope that on Miz Nancy's show tonight that Granny and Annette are in different studios, she wouldn't be that crazy to have them both flown to the set live  Now that would be something else.
Oh, Im sure they will be via satilite, no way would they put them together, even Nancy should know better, they would be a real live Jerry Springer show right there, Ill bet every nursing home will be tuned in tonight to see this, it will be a real "wrong turn" moment, these people  need to stop, I just cant believe all this BS.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1698 on: April 22, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) The rumor that Chelse, Timmy and me had a threesome while in Mass., is partially untrue.Stop believing everything you hear people! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ncnana8

This comment on Mcnana8's space leads me to believe it may be fake...what do you guys think?  Do you honestly think Lindsy would say this?

With this family, I have learned the sky is the limit.

Yes, it could be someone simply ringin` her bell.

------------------
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: April 22, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »

Now...I can't believe this and I feel really ill.  What is wrong with these people?  Why can't they just sit back and STFU and let LE finish their investigation?  Why oh why are these families repeatedly coming back into the fray.  Isn't there enough bs going around w/out there personal involvement.  Poor Poor Haleigh. 

I can't believe this at all.
Me either, and now two grandma's going after each other tonight, WTH 

no rose

I hope that there is at least one loved with a sense of right and wrong who will step forward in an effort to protect these Great Grandmas from exploitation.

This is sooo wrong.

Janet

Just when you think the crazy train can't veer off the tracks anymore than it has, you have this going to happen. A debate 

The debate that should take place is these two great grannies, grannies & all sides of the family in one jail cell to duke it out, let the truth hit the wall wherever it lands....seriously though, I hear ya none of this is respectful to this child and although her fate looks grim I also think that none of these people are thinking for one second how any of this will be impacting Jr & that gets me even more disgusted.   At first I didnt think Ron was involved albeit he is scum otherwise, now I do - in th beginning as a mother I was critical of Crystal for letting her habit override her responsibility to care for her children BUT I have since witnessed her turning the corner & I pray for her every day that her past is behind her & she will have the strength to be what her children need her to be.   As to the rest of them, they can all go to H E double hockey sticks yesterday.

Capp - Great post and Great thoughts.  I agree on all you have said here including the Crystal part. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.