April 27, 2024, 05:17:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263585 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1700 on: April 22, 2010, 01:54:30 PM »

Rob

Going off what you said about TC and poly.

Let's go back further and see if anything makes sense.

We hear Misty & Chelsea on tape talking about a letter Misty wrote, claiming that 2 people, (hear Flora on tape talking to Misty about TC & Joe) TC and Joe are responsible for what happened to HaLeigh. (Don't know the dates, maybe some time in March.)

Misty takes a poly pretty sure it's about TC and Joe and we hear she fails "miserably", (don't know date) can't think of any other reason for that poly imo.

We knew at the time TC was talking about taking a poly, or close to that time. Think they were having a problem getting it arranged. We hear TC on tape talking to Lindsy and his dad about how Misty/LE wants him to name Joe POI in HaLeigh case and he won't do that. TC says he doesn't know anything yada yada. (think these tapes were made late Feb early March)

Werter finally gets it scheduled for April 8th.

Tommy takes it on the 8th (thurs) the Monday after, GGMS is asked to leave Shell Harbor (per her words in an interview iirc) We didn't know LE was there yet afaik, someone on BNN did post that his/her father had solved the case Monday nite (speculation was that this was Steve Brown PI's child posting)

Werter would not talk on the 8th about TC, sounded like he quit the case except for TC's drug charge. HE sent a text (if believed) to AH, but evidently Werter did tell AH Tommy was taking a poly on the 8th..

Werter says Tommy talked to SA, FLDE, LE and goes with LE to boat ramp on Monday.

Tues Hardy calls the family in, search begins or continues at Shell Harbor. Holds a short presser with media.

Wed Misty is brought to boat ramp, Hardy calls presser and tells us case is now homicide investigation.

Thurs. LE finishes up search and leaves, after stating they wouldn't leave until they have what they were looking for (not exact words but close)

I hope I have my Wed and Thur time right, don't think they were there on Fri.

We also heard in presser that NO deals had been made, tip did not come form TN as Flora states.

can you glean anything from the above? It is interesting to me you think TC passed his poly, I hadn't thought of that, and if he did (Werter said prior to him taking it, he and TC had a come to Jesus moment) how does him passing it figure into what transpired on Monday.

I have always thought that Misty is responsible for what happened to HaLeigh, if so, she had to have help. I have thought it would be Timmy ( she has a stronger relationship with him then Tommy from what she has said.) I just could not get Timmy to 202 Green Lane. IF I add in the van (that LE took, tested and returned) then it's possible for anyone at Timmy's house to have helped.

Guess we also have to factor in Ron calling Tommy's house at 8:30 2/9, Ron saying he didn't talk to Tommy just someone at the house asking if Misty was there, Tommy saying Ron ask him to go check, he went around 10 per Tommy, but Lindsy was not home from her nursing rotations until after 10 iirc, My memory is fading, hope I have that right.

Geez I am all over the place with this, but trying to figure out if Tommy is/could be involved OR is LE working with Tommy (if he passed the poly) to get Misty to talk? Everyone in Tommy's circle is/might be going along with it.

Misty failed-Tommy passed makes sense because most likely questions were about Tommy/Joe involvement. I never understood how both Misty and Tommy both could fail. Didn't make sense but nothing in this case makes sense. However we don't know the questions.

One other thing, LE gave Misty her poly, Tommy's was private, would his attorney tell LE he failed or arrange for him to talk to SA etc.? another not making sense.

Didn't mean to write a book, but all this stuff running through my mind is confusing. Hope I am not confusing you now too.

TY

Hi Everyone

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: April 22, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) The rumor that Chelse, Timmy and me had a threesome while in Mass., is partially untrue.Stop believing everything you hear people! 
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ncnana8

This comment on Mcnana8's space leads me to believe it may be fake...what do you guys think?  Do you honestly think Lindsy would say this?

With this family, I have learned the sky is the limit.

Yes, it could be someone simply ringin` her bell.

Takes the cake that's fo sure!  TY I am getting to the point where I don't believe anything.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1702 on: April 22, 2010, 01:57:45 PM »

LindsyLPN (2 days ago) The rumor that Chelse, Timmy and me had a threesome while in Mass., is partially untrue.Stop believing everything you hear people! 

This comment on Mcnana8's space leads me to believe it may be fake...what do you guys think?  Do you honestly think Lindsy would say this?

I think it is fake, but how could one know with, rumor is Chelsea, Timmy and me had a threesome, is partially untrue.  Either it happened or not how could it be a partially untrue threesome?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: April 22, 2010, 01:59:07 PM »

LindsyLPN us and Leonard have a plan! (2 days ago)

And the public service announcement of same will do what?   OMG, get a grip people! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: April 22, 2010, 02:00:07 PM »

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and simple say WTF

I think it is fake, but how could one know with, rumor is Chelsea, Timmy and me had a threesome, is partially untrue.  Either it happened or not how could it be a partially untrue threesome?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: April 22, 2010, 02:00:35 PM »

Lindsy looks to be at the end of her skip rope in this video.
She sure does, just wish she would leave her child at home, one part of me says this way the child sees his father, the other side says, how ridiculous to expose him to that 
NOROSE  ITA with you. That's the first thing that came to my mind. Why would you bring your child to witness and hear all the despair .  Guess this is how these families become conditioned to the life of crime and punishment. It's just part of another month. Last month daddy or mama gets thrown in jail, we scrape up bond money, then we all go to court, then it all starts over again. Even if caught dead to rights, it's somebody else's fault.  What a crazy way to live.    I think they were all so used to getting out for smaller infractions that they can't believe that this time's for real.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: April 22, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and simple say WTF
     O really screwed up where that was supposed to go 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1707 on: April 22, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »

Ma and Pa Croslin have been very quiet, wonder what they are up to, sure not smiling about what Flo said about them last night on national tv.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: April 22, 2010, 02:04:18 PM »

Ma and Pa Croslin have been very quiet, wonder what they are up to, sure not smiling about what Flo said about them last night on national tv.
Im sure Granny Holler and Scream is about to be family free, after all this she dont have to worry about family,  boy, I am in shock with all this crap.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1709 on: April 22, 2010, 02:12:57 PM »

LindsyLPN (17 hours ago)

As of now, Flora is no longer welcome in our lives.

She has probably been looking for a way to get rid of all of them for 25 years.

Bless her little heart!

an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: April 22, 2010, 02:19:28 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Lindsy youtube - watch it!!!

Is this another fake/bogus youtube?  Remember there was one a few days ago that was shown to be fake.  It was the one about her husband getting out of jail soon and ordering KFC and etc.  Bogus! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: April 22, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »

LindsyLPN (17 hours ago)

Bless her little heart!

an angelic monkey
I agree, and I wonder if Flo is from butcher hollar, remember Loretta Lynns song about Butcher Hollar, I think she knew Granny too...lol..just kidding.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1712 on: April 22, 2010, 02:23:43 PM »

LindsyLPN (17 hours ago)

Bless her little heart!

an angelic monkey

LMAO~Well if that's true, Grma Hollars might be smarter than I orihinally thought

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: April 22, 2010, 02:25:51 PM »

Is this another fake/bogus youtube?  Remember there was one a few days ago that was shown to be fake.  It was the one about her husband getting out of jail soon and ordering KFC and etc.  Bogus! 

yes, it took me awhile to realize it was fake...I'm dense like that.  Now known to appear to be Bogus.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: April 22, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »

yes, it took me awhile to realize it was fake...I'm dense like that.  Now known to appear to be Bogus.

The chain of events is what is interesting to me.

April 13 - Family informed by PCSO

April 13 - Lindsy changes Croslin to Lindsy Collins on My Space

April 14 - fake LindsyLPN You Tube created.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: April 22, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »

The chain of events is what is interesting to me.

April 13 - Family informed by PCSO

April 13 - Lindsy changes Croslin to Lindsy Collins on My Space

April 14 - fake LindsyLPN You Tube created.

Add this time line to that one and you've got whammo;

JAMES S. WERTER, LLC
ATTORNEY AT LAW

HALEIGH CUMMINGS MISSING CHILD CASE

APRIL 16, 2010

On March 26, 2010, I informed Nancy Grace that Hank T. Croslin, Jr. (Tommy), wanted and will take a polygraph exam to clear the air as to the events of the evening of February 9-10, 2009, when Haleigh disappeared.

On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph given by technician, Ron Grenier. On Saturday, April10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at  the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River,  Putnam County, Florida.

The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: April 22, 2010, 02:44:24 PM »

While trying to find the articles about the fight between Ron & Tommy (after Misty supposedly called her family & told them to come pick her up), I found this one instead:

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/haleigh-cummings-will-ronald-cummings-loose-another-child/

Earlier this week I posted a conversation between Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch and Ronald Cummings. Miller recounted a conversation they had in the bedroom of the trailer home he shares with his grandmother, and at the time, with Misty Cummings. Here is the original posting:

“… Ronald pulled a gun out of the closet — an assault rifle with 2 clips — each clip holding 32 bullets. Ronald looked at Miller and said, “When I find out where Haleigh’s at, I will blow the teeth out of the back of her head, and then I’ll do this…” He then got on his knees, put the butt of the rifle on the floor, leaned over and put the barrel in his mouth. There was no “IF” she had anything to do with it, Miller knew that Ronald was serious — that he would kill Misty, and then take his own life. It was at that point he knew they had to get Misty out of there, or she would end up dead…”
cont.

There are so many reasons why the Satsuma Gomer Pyle should not have an assault rifle.

Where do I begin?

just bumping this forward and making a comment. Thanks cece!

so, it always was a semi-auto and NOT a machine gun. I remembered this incident when I read it again.

Like I was sayin' the other day. Machine guns are RARE and most people keep them locked-up away from idiots.

Just to expand - this gun wasn't missing - Tim Miller saw it.

I'm not so sure that Cousin Joe's motive is more than a fairytale conjured up in Misty's fertile and active imagination.

I bet if I was facing life in jail or maybe the death penalty my imagination might go into over drive too. just sayin'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: April 22, 2010, 02:49:05 PM »

Rob, I do believe you`re right.

Perhaps they wore that lil chit out until he was begging for the poly.

Passed it. They wouldn`t have wasted a dime unless he did.

He sang, like a canary, in Loretta Lynn`s daddy`s coal mine. 

------------------
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: April 22, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »

Rob, I do believe you`re right.

Perhaps they wore that lil chit out until he was begging for the poly.

Passed it. They wouldn`t have wasted a dime unless he did.

He sang, like a canary, in Loretta Lynn`s daddy`s coal mine. 
lol...I dont think a canary could sing in a coal mine, pretty dusty in there, lol....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: April 22, 2010, 03:01:10 PM »

Marie Griffis Still not true information, PCSO never said anything about showing Misty anything to make her talk, someone needs to check their informant becasue he is being given false information, tired of being silent and letting these people get away with untruths. Will never give up on HaLeigh being alive until they bring us proof!!!!!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.