April 27, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263504 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1760 on: April 22, 2010, 04:58:27 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/20/exclusive-more-rope-to-hang-haleighs-killer/#more-4160

April 20th, 2010 - Art Harris

snip

“One was a yellow (nylon) rope and the other was cotton fiber rope,” a source familiar with Tommy Croslin’s statement tells me. We also reported on Nancy’s show that investigators had seized yellow nylon rope from Tommy Croslin’s home, after his wife, Lindsay, gave law enforcement permission to search.

She’s told investigators she thought Tommy was home sleeping that night, in bed with her, and had no idea he’d apparently snuck out to help dispose of Haleigh, as his sister, Misty Croslin, claims.
She was shocked when we told her Tommy had apparently flunked a polygraph; she had just returned from a visit to her in laws in Massachussetts with the chldren and didn’t even know her husband had taken a private polygraph. After speaking with his attorney, James Werter, and learning the results, she was heartbroken. For over a year, she was steadfast in her loyalty to husband Tommy, and professed her belief in his innocence.

“I just believe in him,” she often told me in late night phone calls, ever the dedicated wife and mother.

“She’s very angry, feels very betrayed and may be getting a divorce,” a source close to the mother of three tells me. On Monday, Lindsay could not be reached for comment about any such plans.

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

uh,um,uh....Art I think that was Chelsea that said Timmy was in bed with her and had taken drugs pain pills b/c of the wreck. And didn't wake up til later.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1761 on: April 22, 2010, 05:03:19 PM »

PSCO is out of line in my opinion. I know there will be others that disagree and that's always fine. But hear me out here for a second.

They announce that a homicide was committed and the victim was a 5 year old. They made this astonishing leap after investigating the case as a missing person or possible abduction the entire time.

Should the citizens take extra precautions? Is there a serial predator on the loose? Is the person responsible to Haleigh's demise already locked up? These are reasonable questions and I would expect them to be asked of any LE agency.

Hardy got a huge pass the other day and one he likely won't see again. Which is why there will be few press conferences in the future. He could stand there and stonewall and not answer, but that's just fuels the fire and adds more to the dynamics.

It's entirely unreasonable to ask the press, bloggers and TV to back off. It's not going to happen and it's foolish to ask when you have done nothing to clarify any of the questions rightfully being asked.

I agree with you too Rob and I am not too happy with LE right now......
I agree and I'm not too happy with LE right now either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: April 22, 2010, 05:04:20 PM »

TONIGHT AT 8 ON NANCY GRANT YOUR GRACE!!!!

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
OMG 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: April 22, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

PSCO is out of line in my opinion. I know there will be others that disagree and that's always fine. But hear me out here for a second.

They announce that a homicide was committed and the victim was a 5 year old. They made this astonishing leap after investigating the case as a missing person or possible abduction the entire time.

Should the citizens take extra precautions? Is there a serial predator on the loose? Is the person responsible to Haleigh's demise already locked up? These are reasonable questions and I would expect them to be asked of any LE agency.

Hardy got a huge pass the other day and one he likely won't see again. Which is why there will be few press conferences in the future. He could stand there and stonewall and not answer, but that's just fuels the fire and adds more to the dynamics.

It's entirely unreasonable to ask the press, bloggers and TV to back off. It's not going to happen and it's foolish to ask when you have done nothing to clarify any of the questions rightfully being asked.

Rob - I agree and I personal have no intentions of backing off.  I do agree that Art Harris and others that claim to have inside information about bones found should think twice before blogging.  This case in particular doesn't need any more sensationalism and exaggerations.

Klaas, ITA expressed a similar view.   There is a huge difference in speaking to what is before us, it is another to fabricate, exaggerate, sensationalize or flat out lie about facts that are not.

you're considering or entertaining that Art Harris went on TV and flat out lied, fabricated or exaggerated?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: April 22, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »

I disagree. I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask the bloggers and media to back off. When AH and others post these things without making sure they're correct, they do the families a disservice and also make PCSO look bad. Then they have to clarify what they said.
It's one thing to post opinions and such on message boards, but AH is getting on national t.v. and telling thousands of viewers that something is true and the next day we find out it's not. He needs to check his sources, and confirm these things before he reports them. Nancy does the same thing, but she's not there as a journalist, she is only reporting what she is told, albeit rather badly at times.
It's hard to know what to believe anymore, but one thing I do believe. PCSO and FDLE are doing everything they can to bring this case to a conclusion. But they have to do it in their own way and in their own time. Not ours. We all sit here on our computers and some of us even admit that they've never seen such dysfunctional families as these... we stay confused about why they did this or said that. Yet LE is dealing with them on a personal level, every day. They are there, on the ground, trying to sort through this whole mess, and we're not. They're highly trained to run an investigation, and we're not. THAT, my friends, makes all the difference.
This is JMO, take it for what it's worth.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1765 on: April 22, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »

TCM Says:
April 22nd, 2010 at 11:40 am

It was pretty clear to me that you never claimed HaLeigh’s bones were shown to Misty. Just bones. Some bloggers are a wee bit bitter that no one invites them to speak on national television.

Submitted on 2010/04/22 at 3:48pm
TCM–

Delighted you see through the smoke and fog. It’s so obvious… We just ignore it and keep working, and figure they can’t fool smart readers like you. That’s who I’m writing for, oh, and Haleigh.

For those who get it, no explanation is necessary, for those who don’t, none is possible.

Thanks for the note the other day! Art

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: April 22, 2010, 05:22:15 PM »

Shortly after our story broke, to quell a media frenzy of rumors about what we did not report— that Haleigh’s body, or skeletal remains had been recovered  –– the sheriff’s department declared in a hastily issued press release that the bones detectives showed Misty were not human remains, and certainly not Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/22/police-confirm-misty-croslin-saw-bones/#more-4197

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Nancy, sources are telling me that Misty Croslin has been shown bones at the crime scene on the river in Satsuma, Florida. She was taken to the crime scene, to the river, and detectives showed her what they had found. The bones have been sent to the crime lab to be analyzed, Nancy, and compared with DNA from Haleigh Cummings.

HARRIS: Well, what I`m saying is she was shown bones that my sources believe were Haleigh`s. And she told this to cousin Tommy on a ride back to the St. John`s County jail, where they`re both being held on drug charges. As amazing as it seems, they were allowed to ride together in the police car.

GRACE: OK. Art Harris, where did the bones come from? Do we know?

HARRIS: Nancy, I don`t know that. I know that bones have been found in the river. This is an area where Tommy has gone before to go hunting and thrown deer carcasses into that river. Divers have found deer bones in the river. I have not confirmed that the bones, the human bones, if any, were found in the river.

GRACE: But you know that they showed Haleigh`s bones to Misty Croslin after bringing her down. And what do they hope to gain by showing her that, to get a confession?

HARRIS: Nancy, I think in any situation like this, they hope to shock her into some sort of revelation, into some sort of evidence or some sort of piece of information they can compare to what she`s said before or use it to refute what others have told them in the case that will bring it one step closer to a conclusion and an arrest.

GRACE: Art Harris, investigative journalist, breaking the news tonight that Misty Croslin, the baby-sitter-turned-stepmother, the last one known to be with Haleigh, the 5-year-old little Satsuma girl, alive has been shown purported bones belonging to Haleigh.

GRACE: Straight back out to Art Harris, breaking the story that Misty Croslin, baby-sitter-turned-stepmother, taken down to the docks of the St. John`s River and shown bones purported to be Haleigh`s, little 5-year-old Haleigh`s bones. She`s then put in the back of the police car with Tommy Croslin.

Art Harris, what can you tell me about DNA?

HARRIS: I can tell you, Nancy, that the bones that were taken from the river and shown to Misty Croslin will be compared to DNA from Haleigh. Now, the parents of Haleigh Cummings, Ron and Crystal, had parked (ph) that DNA, had saved it for just such a tragic eventuality. A lot of parents do have DNA of their children. And the crime lab now has Haleigh`s DNA. They`ll be comparing it to these bones.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, with what Art is saying about Misty being down by the river and these bones -- you have to remember, there was a van from the University of Florida, from the human identification lab, that was down by that river during that search for an hour-and-a-half. Why was it there? Could have something to do with what Art is saying. But there is a lot of buzz down here about bones and remains. I asked lead detectives today. They`re still denying that they found any human remains, Nancy. But the question is still on the table.

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, WWW.ARTHARRIS.COM: Nancy, sources are telling me that Misty Croslin has been taken to the crime scene, the St. Johns River, and shown bones by detectives, bones purportedly belonging to Haleigh Cummings.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ng.01.html

purported  =   : reputed, alleged <took gullible tourists to purported ancient sites>

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: April 22, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »

LindsyLPN (17 hours ago)

As of now, Flora is no longer welcome in our lives.

She has probably been looking for a way to get rid of all of them for 25 years.

Bless her little heart!

an angelic monkey

Carpe

When my eldest son was in his late teens ... he staged a scene that implied his tire and rims from his precious Datsun 510 were stolen.  He contacted his insurance company and ... was convinced a check was in the mail to purchase rims he had been drolling over in a catalog for months ... rims his part-time construction position while attending university would not afford.

His father and I were not fooled.  He forgot his mom was a wannabe detective.  Anyways ... we tracked his old rims and tires to the garage of his best friend's parents.  My hubby contacted the insurance adjuster ... revealed all and left the outcome in the form of consequences entirely up to him.  Eldest son was summons to the adjuster's office.  Although he was fortunate there were no legal consequences ... he was scared straight.  Did his father and I get any immediate Brownie badges for doing what was right.  No way!  However ... fast forward a number of years ... this guy who is married with a son of his own concedes that the rim incident was a catalyst which was behind a lot of right choices when wrong choices were his desire.

Janet

That is true love. Sometimes the right thing to do is the hardest thing to do.

...but you just do it, because it is what needs to be done.

I know your son thanks you for that now!

Carpe

It was very difficult ... our hearts were breaking but ... watching the direction in life that our son appeared to headed was so much more difficult.  However ... we learned through this incident that God does have His hand on every situation and he sends his angels.

We never met that insurance adjuster but ... the warning he conveyed to our son at that meeting in his office ... the warning regarding his future if he continued along the distructive path he was on ... our son never forgot.

At the time if thoughts could kill ... my hubby and I would be pushing up daisy.  Today ... our son comprehends our actions perfectly.

I believe that when maturity sets in Tommy, Misty and Joe will also comprehend that it was love ... tough love ... for their benefit ... that their Grandma Flora ... in her own way ...  refused to abet them in wrongdoing.  The cycle had to be broken.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: April 22, 2010, 05:24:44 PM »

When the media, TV, bloggers, and posters back off police departments cover-up crimes and there is no check and balances. They serve their purposes. They are the NEW media and certainly have their value and purpose. I respect their service, value and efforts.

As for Art Harris, he doesn't need to flat-out lie, sensationalize, exaggerate, nor fabricate. He has his sources and in all cases multiple sources that verify the same info. One source is not a source. I'll leave it there. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: April 22, 2010, 05:25:18 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – More Tapes From Ronald Cummings

http://www.bloggernews.net/124378

The quality of these tapes is not great. They are unlikely to win any awards for sound production, but they do contain some interesting comments from Ron. The clips concern the area of the St. Johns river that law enforcement recently searched for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Clip One

Clip Two

Once again Cousin Joe Overstreet gets a mention, but maybe the most interesting aspect is the reference to the movie ‘Lake Placid’. I am not offering any commentary on these tapes, I will leave that up to others.

I am hoping that on our program on Sunday we will be joined by an expert in statement analysis. I can not wait to hear what he has to say!

The PCSO have officially said that no human remains were found in the recent search for Haleigh Cummings in the Shell Harbour area of the St. Johns river. The PCSO are rather good with the construction of press releases, they skilfully omitted to offer any information about any other material evidence found in the Haleigh Cummings case. I generally read everything from them at least 10 times before drawing any conclusions. Quite often the message is in the release, you just have to find it.

Simon Barrett

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: April 22, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »

The quality of these tapes is not great. They are unlikely to win any awards for sound production, but they do contain some interesting comments from Ron. The clips concern the area of the St. Johns river that law enforcement recently searched for evidence in the Haleigh Cummings case.

Clip One

Clip Two

Once again Cousin Joe Overstreet gets a mention, but maybe the most interesting aspect is the reference to the movie ‘Lake Placid’. I am not offering any commentary on these tapes, I will leave that up to others.

I am hoping that on our program on Sunday we will be joined by an expert in statement analysis. I can not wait to hear what he has to say!

The PCSO have officially said that no human remains were found in the recent search for Haleigh Cummings in the Shell Harbour area of the St. Johns river. The PCSO are rather good with the construction of press releases, they skilfully omitted to offer any information about any other material evidence found in the Haleigh Cummings case. I generally read everything from them at least 10 times before drawing any conclusions. Quite often the message is in the release, you just have to find it.

Simon Barrett

Thanks cece!

Clip One:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/roncobra1.WMA

Clip Two:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/roncobra2.WMA

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: April 22, 2010, 05:53:37 PM »

Thanks 
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1772 on: April 22, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »

Clip One

Clip Two

Simon Barrett

Thanks cece!

Clip One:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/roncobra1.WMA

Clip Two:  http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/Haleigh/roncobra2.WMA

Wow.  On tape 2 Ron is talking about the gators pushing their "prey" up in burrows on the (bottom of the lake?)   after Cobra talks about using sonar to search the area underwater at the dock.  There is a lot that is so hard to even make out, but this was a bit alarming.  Is he saying she will never be found because of this?  Or is he giving us a clue where she might be found???
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: April 22, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »

Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight ….. Granny Smackdown

Nancy Grace Exclusive tonight! Haleigh’s great-grandma Annette Sykes debates Misty Croslin’s grandma Flora Hollars to get to the truth of what really happened the night Haleigh vanished! Don’t miss it! Only on Nancy Grace tonight at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHL…raceHLN?ref=mf

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

http://radionewz.net/?p=26112#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: April 22, 2010, 06:01:40 PM »

Originally Posted by DramaQueen 

Holy swinging monkeys Annette & Flora are going to be on NG tonite, is that what I am reading???

Heart
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: April 22, 2010, 06:06:54 PM »

crystal sheffield This feels like a dream, I wish it was and I would wake up. My heart has been ripped right out of my chest, but like I said prove it to me.
Mood: still have hope Posted 4 hours ago

crystal sheffield I just want to make it clear that me nor ronald are making funeral arrangements.. It's hard enough without people putting words in our mouth
Mood: I LUV U BABYGIRL Posted 4 hours ago

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: April 22, 2010, 06:09:13 PM »

Dreams Do Come true!   Satsuma Smackdown is on.        Let's get ready to RRRRRUMBLE
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 22, 2010, 06:10:09 PM »

Maven2379

PCSO asks Bloggers and TV Personalities to BACK OFF: http://bit.ly/awlkXG

and they mention bloggers before TV/media...........start with who the real trouble makers are like Nancy Grace,
JVM, Art Harris

I could go on and on.............

Rob,
I agree with you as well....PCSO is out of line

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1778 on: April 22, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »

Clip One

Clip Two

Simon Barrett

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. look jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr., tommy and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at the dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me,
he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin`
to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the (quarter? corner?) would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers on question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now (end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: April 22, 2010, 06:18:23 PM »

Does anyone remember the days when the police cars read " To Protect and Serve"? LE works for us ....tax payers....It offends me when they say for us to back off and let them do their job.....we are just talking ...hello freedom of speech...America...If a conversation on a blog would impair their investigation then Lord help them!.....I think that they are just upset because there is a leak somewhere and they can't find it. Also they are a little embarrassed by this investigation...it is not our fault that they drained a pond and did not find anything or that they went looking for human bones and did not find them? Or did they ? They need to direct their frustration to the key players in this case instead of the media and the bloggers. I think that they wish that there were not such a bright light shining down on their little town. I know that they want to solve the case and are probably doing the best job that they can but they need to realize that is all that we want too. I feel like I have to second guess Florida LE more than others due to (1) The Lunsford case they should have went into that house and looked everywhere and they should have known that Cooey was not where he was suppose to be. It is a crying shame when a command station is set up right outside of the window if the room where the victim is being held. And (2) there is the Anthony case....thank God for meter readers. And(3) little Haleigh being gone 14 months and now they decide to search  this boat dock now.....Lisa and Hank lived very near...Joe fished there and fed alligators deer meat....it is within a 5 mile radius from the childs home...a resident reported that he saw misty putting stuff in the dumpster within days after the disappearence....Ron and misty both supposedly told them to look there...come on ! Why would you not check there in the beginning ? I remember when they said that they were no closer to finding Haleigh now than they were in the beginning, I remember when they said that the leads had slowed tremendously...why not check then? I know there is another Florida case that I am forgetting to mention just can't think of it right off hand.....Were does Florida LE train at for crying out loud ? Yes I am watching Florida LE and I am blogging my thoughts .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.