April 27, 2024, 02:57:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263554 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1780 on: April 22, 2010, 06:22:10 PM »

feel free to clean that up - if you can fill in the gaps - that was the best I could do at this time.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: April 22, 2010, 06:25:13 PM »

feel free to clean that up - if you can fill in the gaps - that was the best I could do at this time.

Great job!  I couldn't hear it very well, so you got a lot more out of it than I did.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1782 on: April 22, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »

TCM Says:
April 22nd, 2010 at 11:40 am

It was pretty clear to me that you never claimed HaLeigh’s bones were shown to Misty. Just bones. Some bloggers are a wee bit bitter that no one invites them to speak on national television.

Submitted on 2010/04/22 at 3:48pm
TCM–

Delighted you see through the smoke and fog. It’s so obvious… We just ignore it and keep working, and figure they can’t fool smart readers like you. That’s who I’m writing for, oh, and Haleigh.

For those who get it, no explanation is necessary, for those who don’t, none is possible.

Thanks for the note the other day! Art

This shoddy investigative reporting will continue until a Art Harris or Nancy Grace gets an obvious murderer off with no jail time.   Only then will this reporting come to an end.   LE has to have everything in order to get a conviction.   They use many tactics, and once there becomes an arrest, the public will know the tactic they used.(the glorious sunshine law)

I have just learned to IGNORE the "BOMBSHELL" or exclusive interviews.   If one of these players in this case or any other national known case ends up walking, you can bet your last dollar, these reporters will be in the unemployment line.  And the network in which has these clowns on TV will be under many lawsuits. IMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: April 22, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »

cleaned up a little. what is he saying QUARTER? CORNER? It`s driving me nuts.

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. look jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr., tommy and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me, he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin` to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the (quarter? corner?) would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now... (end of audio)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1784 on: April 22, 2010, 06:36:57 PM »

Great job!  I couldn't hear it very well, so you got a lot more out of it than I did.
Appreciate that, thanks 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: April 22, 2010, 06:41:53 PM »

Originally Posted by DramaQueen 

Holy swinging monkeys Annette & Flora are going to be on NG tonite, is that what I am reading???

ya know maybe the world, will be privy to info never heard b4
that may reveal why ,what ever happened, to Haleigh happened
i always thought the croslins and the cummings, kept good face
for Haleigh, and i believe, they have some kind of hat/mcCoy feud
going on, you could hear it in the undertones, when they speak
about each other, may be my wishful thinking to see justice

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: April 22, 2010, 06:43:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Looks like the In Session boards got locked down.  Guess they got out of hand over there.  (closed since 3:49)

Exclamation  Closed for coffee break:
You're doing it again, insulting, off topic, chatting like this is the back fence not the Haleigh Forum.

Maybe a break will bring back discussion re: the topic of forum.
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367266

(wonder if they will open back up for JVM or NG)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 22, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »

I'm just gonna make this point, and I really feel that most of us, if not all of us understand this, I'm just sayin' it to place it out here.

A guy like Art Harris has a 20 hour day. He talks all day to suspects, police, other media, TV personalities, forensics, EMTs, and the list goes on and on. It's a long drawn out day being a blogger of this stature.

I'm not defending Art or his practices (he can do that himself), just trying to shed a little light on what goes on for someone like Art or Levi. They are trying to find facts that can be independently corroborated. That's what they do. It's really that simple.

At the end of the day, at press time, TV time or whatever you want to call it - you go with what you know and can verify. It's all about credibility. Whether Art or Levi or Simon, or (insert name here) has that with you - it's an independent decision for you. Everyone here respects everyone's ability to formulate their own opinion. SM is all about independent thinking.

I am only trying to give you a little insight into what occurs when someone is at the level Art Harris has reached. He didn't get there by stroking egos, or as a pet to NG, or even because he's stunningly handsome. He got there because he does his job.

I know we all know these things, and whether we agree with any of these bloggers, they have reached a pinnacle in their profession that puts their opinions and information at the forefront.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: April 22, 2010, 06:46:25 PM »

corridor?

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: April 22, 2010, 06:51:45 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Looks like the In Session boards got locked down.  Guess they got out of hand over there.  (closed since 3:49)

You're doing it again, insulting, off topic, chatting like this is the back fence not the Haleigh Forum.

granny panties shuts that things down all the time. I don't know how the members can stand it - ohhh wait, there's a petition to get granny panties removed...  Monkey Devil!

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: April 22, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN

Lindsy youtube - watch it!!!

Is this another fake/bogus youtube?  Remember there was one a few days ago that was shown to be fake.  It was the one about her husband getting out of jail soon and ordering KFC and etc.  Bogus! 

This page was brought up a few days ago.

It is not Lindsy Croslin/Collins' page.

Someone apparently created an account making it look like her.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: April 22, 2010, 06:57:47 PM »

Shhh

I am off again to watch JVM and NG on my little kitchen TV while preparing dinner.

Later, Janet
4:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1792 on: April 22, 2010, 06:59:24 PM »

TONIGHT AT 8 ON NANCY GRANT YOUR GRACE!!!!

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
OMG 

Are you selling "Fight of the Century" T-Shirts?   

Granny Sykes is the young granny, a few years younger than Granny Flo. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: April 22, 2010, 07:01:01 PM »

granny panties shuts that things down all the time. I don't know how the members can stand it - ohhh wait, there's a petition to get granny panties removed...  Monkey Devil!

I tried to read through that site the other day and questioned what is going on there.  There were some members that kept repeated the same thing over and over.  No matter the what the topic, some would respond that "Ron is innocent" to almost every post.  Is there a lot of young people posting over there? It was almost like bickering...
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: April 22, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »

I would not be surprised if Nancy doesn't play tapes of the interview with Granny Flo from last night and ask Granny Sykes to respond to her.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: April 22, 2010, 07:05:25 PM »

Maven2379

PCSO asks Bloggers and TV Personalities to BACK OFF: http://bit.ly/awlkXG

and they mention bloggers before TV/media...........start with who the real trouble makers are like Nancy Grace,
JVM, Art Harris

I could go on and on.............

Rob,
I agree with you as well....PCSO is out of line

Nancy Grace, JVM, Art Harris are bloggers as well as TV media seemeatthebeach.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN

http://www.artharris.com/category/missing/haleigh-cummings-haleigh-ronald-cummings-crystal-sheffield-wayanne-kruger-missing-children/

Heart
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: April 22, 2010, 07:06:56 PM »

I tried to read through that site the other day and questioned what is going on there.  There were some members that kept repeated the same thing over and over.  No matter the what the topic, some would respond that "Ron is innocent" to almost every post.  Is there a lot of young people posting over there? It was almost like bickering...

it's like the good ship lollypop over there... where a sweet trip to the candy shop where bon bons play....thank God for SM 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: April 22, 2010, 07:10:39 PM »

I would not be surprised if Nancy doesn't play tapes of the interview with Granny Flo from last night and ask Granny Sykes to respond to her.
I'm sooooo wondering if Nancy will feed the fire and let it roll non-stop or if she will keep'em separated.

NG has been sooo extra nasty lately that part of me believes that she will make a bloodbath occur and that's a huge part of the drama ... it's a rating draw. But will new info be revealed?

Two things can happen -

1. NG keeps it clean and a real discussion occurs.
2. mayhem.

+++

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: April 22, 2010, 07:12:12 PM »

TONIGHT AT 8 ON NANCY GRANT YOUR GRACE!!!!

FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
OMG 

Are you selling "Fight of the Century" T-Shirts?   

Granny Sykes is the young granny, a few years younger than Granny Flo. 

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: April 22, 2010, 07:12:29 PM »

i wonder if RC ,is going over all those conversations, he has had with
cobra and others, now that he knows they were recorded, and put
up on the net

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.