April 27, 2024, 12:53:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263512 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: April 22, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »

In addition to my post above...  One has to consider the players involved.   The many, many, many stories we have heard spew from the people involved changes for one hour to the next.   It is a tough case for not only LE and the media but the large public that is following the case. Many are intrigued with seeing a different way of life with this area.  I am sure Putnam county is filled with great citizens, and I am sure they hate seeing their county on the news each and every night portrayed in this bunch.

In the end, I hope justice will be served for Haleigh.  Such a loving and beautiful little girl.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: April 22, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »

I would not be surprised if Nancy doesn't play tapes of the interview with Granny Flo from last night and ask Granny Sykes to respond to her.
I'm sooooo wondering if Nancy will feed the fire and let it roll non-stop or if she will keep'em separated.

NG has been sooo extra nasty lately that part of me believes that she will make a bloodbath occur and that's a huge part of the drama ... it's a rating draw. But will new info be revealed?

Two things can happen -

1. NG keeps it clean and a real discussion occurs.
2. mayhem.

Ummmmmmmm, let me see.  I think I'm going with #2.  MAYHEM!   

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: April 22, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Looks like the In Session boards got locked down.  Guess they got out of hand over there.  (closed since 3:49)

Exclamation  Closed for coffee break:
You're doing it again, insulting, off topic, chatting like this is the back fence not the Haleigh Forum.

Maybe a break will bring back discussion re: the topic of forum.
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367266

(wonder if they will open back up for JVM or NG)

granny panties shuts that things down all the time. I don't know how the members can stand it - ohhh wait, there's a petition to get granny panties removed...  Monkey Devil!

I tried to read through that site the other day and questioned what is going on there.  There were some members that kept repeated the same thing over and over.  No matter the what the topic, some would respond that "Ron is innocent" to almost every post.  Is there a lot of young people posting over there? It was almost like bickering...

it's like the good ship lollypop over there... where a sweet trip to the candy shop where bon bons play....thank God for SM 

lol 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: April 22, 2010, 07:22:32 PM »

In addition to my post above...  One has to consider the players involved.   The many, many, many stories we have heard spew from the people involved changes for one hour to the next.   It is a tough case for not only LE and the media but the large public that is following the case. Many are intrigued with seeing a different way of life with this area.  I am sure Putnam county is filled with great citizens, and I am sure they hate seeing their county on the news each and every night portrayed in this bunch.

In the end, I hope justice will be served for Haleigh.  Such a loving and beautiful little girl.

Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: April 22, 2010, 07:22:43 PM »

She’s very angry, feels very betrayed and may be getting a divorce,” a source close to the mother of three tells me. On Monday, Lindsay could not be reached for comment about any such plans.

Lindsay should  divorce his ass, and be thankful none of her kids have their daddy ears.JMO

Agreed.  When you realize you are married to a bad guy after years of being the devoted wife, it is best to get out as quickly as possible.  Save what is left of yours and your children's lives to recover and move on.  Every day you spend trying to believe it's not true or listen to the excuses and lies will be a day you live to regret.  Unfortunately I know this from personal experience.  And amen on the ears.

Monkey Devil!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1805 on: April 22, 2010, 07:26:52 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Looks like the In Session boards got locked down.  Guess they got out of hand over there.  (closed since 3:49)

Exclamation  Closed for coffee break:
You're doing it again, insulting, off topic, chatting like this is the back fence not the Haleigh Forum.

Maybe a break will bring back discussion re: the topic of forum.
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=367266

(wonder if they will open back up for JVM or NG)

granny panties shuts that things down all the time. I don't know how the members can stand it - ohhh wait, there's a petition to get granny panties removed...  Monkey Devil!

I tried to read through that site the other day and questioned what is going on there.  There were some members that kept repeated the same thing over and over.  No matter the what the topic, some would respond that "Ron is innocent" to almost every post.  Is there a lot of young people posting over there? It was almost like bickering...

it's like the good ship lollypop over there... where a sweet trip to the candy shop where bon bons play....thank God for SM 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1806 on: April 22, 2010, 07:28:34 PM »

Sorry about that, I hit quote to read the tiny writing and then hit post by mistake.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1807 on: April 22, 2010, 07:30:38 PM »

One Simon's tape, someone PLEASE tell me I didn't hear Ron state "Jr is my little boy and will be with me until the day I die, even if he has to go with me/out like that"........

Also, I have to say when he's talking about HaLeigh being in the river with the gators he's as unemotional as GGM Hollars-it's like he's talking about changing his oil

I wish I'd never heard these

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: April 22, 2010, 07:33:24 PM »

I'm just gonna make this point, and I really feel that most of us, if not all of us understand this, I'm just sayin' it to place it out here.

A guy like Art Harris has a 20 hour day. He talks all day to suspects, police, other media, TV personalities, forensics, EMTs, and the list goes on and on. It's a long drawn out day being a blogger of this stature.

I'm not defending Art or his practices (he can do that himself), just trying to shed a little light on what goes on for someone like Art or Levi. They are trying to find facts that can be independently corroborated. That's what they do. It's really that simple.

At the end of the day, at press time, TV time or whatever you want to call it - you go with what you know and can verify. It's all about credibility. Whether Art or Levi or Simon, or (insert name here) has that with you - it's an independent decision for you. Everyone here respects everyone's ability to formulate their own opinion. SM is all about independent thinking.

I am only trying to give you a little insight into what occurs when someone is at the level Art Harris has reached. He didn't get there by stroking egos, or as a pet to NG, or even because he's stunningly handsome. He got there because he does his job.

I know we all know these things, and whether we agree with any of these bloggers, they have reached a pinnacle in their profession that puts their opinions and information at the forefront.

This case makes everything and everyone crazy and the media has become the "slapping boy" ( no offense to males).   It's ok -  I think the media can handle it.  It's a luv hate affaire for most of us and when the frustrations come out they are a better outlet than each other....otherwise we would be IS tee hee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 22, 2010, 07:33:49 PM »

I would not be surprised if Nancy doesn't play tapes of the interview with Granny Flo from last night and ask Granny Sykes to respond to her.
I'm sooooo wondering if Nancy will feed the fire and let it roll non-stop or if she will keep'em separated.

NG has been sooo extra nasty lately that part of me believes that she will make a bloodbath occur and that's a huge part of the drama ... it's a rating draw. But will new info be revealed?

Two things can happen -

1. NG keeps it clean and a real discussion occurs.
2. mayhem.

3. There will be no new information shared.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: April 22, 2010, 07:35:50 PM »

If Flo is correct that Misty has been writing letters to RC and sending them to Lisa.

I wonder if LE has copies of those letters.

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: April 22, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

Adorable picture, Cece.  Thanks!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: April 22, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »

As soon as flo and granny sykes start on RC  Nancy will pull the plug .
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 22, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »

One Simon's tape, someone PLEASE tell me I didn't hear Ron state "Jr is my little boy and will be with me until the day I die, even if he has to go with me/out like that"........

Also, I have to say when he's talking about HaLeigh being in the river with the gators he's as unemotional as GGM Hollars-it's like he's talking about changing his oil

somehow, I can easily see Ron loading everyone -at gun point- in a Winnebago and jumpin' it Evel Knievel style like he thinks it's the Snake River Canyon into the St. John's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 22, 2010, 07:39:15 PM »

I've decided I simply can't bring myself to watch the Grannie Showdown. I'll have to read about it later. I agree it's probably going to be MawMaw Mayhem.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1815 on: April 22, 2010, 07:39:21 PM »

Told ya he was a sick sob. ...but you already knew that!

Not only does he know... he helped make it happen somehow. imho

Sounds like from tape #1 - He was at that dock telling the gator story to Tommy & Joe.

------------------

(cleaned up more)

RON & COBRA #1 - Audio 44 seconds

transcript:

cobra: yea, down there and he told jr. a bunch of s*** and i told jr. little jr he said...

(interrupted mid-sentence)

ron: you know what I told him? he told...let me tell you what i know what he told...

ron: they were down there fishin` junior hank, actually i call him tommy

cobra: tommy ok

ron: ok, cuz that`s the same jr. hank jr., tommy and joe were fishin` with austin, tommy`s son... at that dock... it got dark... that dock got swamped with alligators... he told me,
he said holy f**** s*** i had to get my son out of there i thought lake placid was fixin`
to go on!

cobra: yep

ron: you know what?

cobra: yep?

ron: joe said the corridor would be the perfect f****ing place to kill somebody...

cobra: bam

ron: dump them right in the water... let the alligators take care of the rest.

cobra: bam!

ron: do i think that`s where my daughter`s at? (answers own question) probably.

cobra: yea, well i`m trying to get a team down here brother and the only thing that`s
stopping that right now (end of audio)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1816 on: April 22, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »

Yes, he said that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1817 on: April 22, 2010, 07:43:14 PM »

One Simon's tape, someone PLEASE tell me I didn't hear Ron state "Jr is my little boy and will be with me until the day I die, even if he has to go with me/out like that"........     What exactly does he mean? I think I know what he means  and if that is the case, wow 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: April 22, 2010, 07:55:15 PM »

Adorable picture, Cece.  Thanks!!

an angelic monkey

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: April 22, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »

So any bets on the books yet for GGMS giving up some new info on Ron?  Not to make light but we need light for what we are about to see.  So any bets?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.