March 28, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 262865 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »

not thinking Chelsea is 40. She has enough miles but I think she is in her early twenties.

it's probably too late to do any kind of a real search on anybody in this case, simple cause the net is filled with all types of info -

tell me about it.  You have to go back pages for any search containing real media articles.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1961 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »

According to that site Chelsea and Lisa are the same age. 

Chelsea B Croslin (age: 22)
32110 BUNNELL, FL

http://www.123people.com/s/chelsea+croslin

Perhaps they confused the age data with Lisa. ...or she lied. No, she would never!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1962 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:40 PM »

if Grande popped in and said he had new info I *might* laff. 

The net is clogged on this case and it's no one's fault - everyone wants to know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: April 22, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »

Sykes said the kids put on shirts while she was there. She should know what shirt Haleigh was wearing then I would guess. Almost sounded like the kids were eating without shirts on.
So the kids had already had their bath and either put on dirty shirts to go ride their bikes and eat their supper or they were eating and riding without a shirt in 58 degree weather? And Sykes would say to them get up on the porch before you get dirty instead of put on a shirt before you catch a cold? I think this is part of the cover up for the pink shirt being in the dirty clothes?

Missed this also. 

Yep.. Why didnt GGranny tell LE in the beginning about the shirt Haleigh changed into...
I wonder why misty didn't mention GGSykes laundry run when asked who came by the house early on?  Sounds like it was pretty eventful, MC herself gets a basket of clothes, the kids get new shirts on, yet MC didn't remember til someone reminded her, uh, ok?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: April 22, 2010, 09:42:24 PM »

So according to chelse on NG misty loved Haliegh like her own child. So how can chelse even try to float the idea that Haliegh could have possibly OD on pills lying around and misty did not call 911 to help her!

Also they were only together about 4 months before Haleigh went missing.  You know, when I was in high school I used to babysit a little boy, I babysat him for 2 years.  I loved him but never thought of him like he was my own.  I was too young to think that way I guess. 

How many times have we heard the perp claim OD and they never try to get help for the victim.

The other thing that chelse said that bothered me was that it is her life's goal to find Haliegh   WTF! So running away to Mass. is helping Haliegh How?
I think Flo Hollars has chelse (and hopefully all of them) panicing.   Go Flo!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: April 22, 2010, 09:42:26 PM »

Sykes said the kids put on shirts while she was there. She should know what shirt Haleigh was wearing then I would guess. Almost sounded like the kids were eating without shirts on.
So the kids had already had their bath and either put on dirty shirts to go ride their bikes and eat their supper or they were eating and riding without a shirt in 58 degree weather? And Sykes would say to them get up on the porch before you get dirty instead of put on a shirt before you catch a cold? I think this is part of the cover up for the pink shirt being in the dirty clothes?

Missed this also. 

Yep.. Why didnt GGranny tell LE in the beginning about the shirt Haleigh changed into...

Or did she?  Remember the whole pink shirt fiasco?  Misty says one shirt than that shirt was found in the laundry pile by the dryer seemed like days later.

Last time I read Misty stating the pink shirt and tan shorts..  Then LE found the pink shirt in the laundry and Misty stating she didn't know how it got there..It just came out to night GGranny saying the children change their shirts after she brough clean laundry over..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: April 22, 2010, 09:43:14 PM »

Joe was staying with LIsa and Hank after the fight over the gun.

Where did Lisa and Hank live at that time?

There is a document from the Clinic that is a BILL for Hank Sr. for the accident visit and he stated his address as 130 Magnolia St.  Now GER from WS has gone to everyone of these Magnolia addresses in Satsuma and the one by the Shell Harbor is 130 Magnolia.  This street connects to the main road leading to the water and dock.   

Oh, that doesn`t look too good for Joe. (or Tommy for that matter)
Carpe I know you have been here all week. I have seen your footprints. The 130 Magnolia address of Hank and Lisa has been posted and discussed numerous times since news of the search.

130 Magnolia

This photo was taken by GER:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: April 22, 2010, 09:45:53 PM »

Who wants to do the thread change?  I'm prepared for it Klaas and Bearly, unless either one of you would like to do it..

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: April 22, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »

Posts regarding Blogger News Clip #2 of Ronald Cummings

raisincharlie says:
These tapes tell me that Ron never heard Joe say a word - Ron wasn't even there. Ron reports that Tommy, Joe and Tommy's son Austin were fishing when this all supposedly happened.

JMO - what is the real likihood Joe even said what has been reported ? Ron didn't hear it. Guess he got it from Tommy.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102379&postcount=7

loving mom of 2 says

I am not too new here but, this is my first time posting on here. After listening to the tapes and having my husband clean them up some I can say I thought Ron cussed a lot till after hearing Cobra (I think that is who the tapes are from) cuss. I think he has out done Ron in that department. But, from whats on the tape is that Ron is repeating the story that Tommy told him about the night that Hank, Tommy and Joe went to the docks and what Joe had said. Ron said this after Cobra started talking about it first. Tommy is the one who said he needed to get his son out of there cuz it looked like Lake Placid (sp). On tape 2 (which was a lot harder to clean up) Ron and Cobra are talking about how much a parent hurts when they lose a child and that Cobra told Ron to watch out for Joe cuz he is a very mean dude. Cobra cant get a reading on Joe at all and that Ron needs to watch out for him and then they talk about how the spelling of HaLeigh's name came about. Nothing that shows me that Ron was making up a story about anything on these tapes. Cobra does like to talk over Ron a lot in the tapes. Ron would start to comment on something that Cobra said but, Cobra talked over him. My husband is going to see if he can fix the audio on them to see what Ron is saying on them better.

OT I have also listened to the 911 tapes over after my husband cleaned them up some too and Ron does NOT say anything about drugs and there is no 3rd voice. Rons pitch of his voice changes alot from being pissed off yelling to just asking what did misty know and why did she not hear anything to crying for HaLeigh. My husband is going to try and clean them up more to see if there is anything else on them. My husband also said that if you think you hear a word and that is what is in your head when you keep listening to it, you will make yourself hear it. (he works for ABC News and he does editing for a living and after listening to tapes all day to bleep out cuss words before air time your mind plays tricks on you and you miss things.)

Please be gentle with me like I said its my first post here and I have alot of things on my mind about this case and so many are popping up right this min.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102383&postcount=8

Sorry I put the wrong name it was Joe not Tommy. All these names start to get to you once you start thinking in your head about all of them. But the story was first told to Cobra by Tommy before Ron said anything. Cobra is the one who brings it up on tape. Also tape 2 also has them talking about doing a search and all the places named are by Cobra non by Ron. They do talk about gators and what they do to there pray. I am from MI but go to the New Orleans area 3 times a year and the first thing I was told my first trip down was all about the gators and in return I tell the same story to everybody that I have taken down with me. So I dont see anything wrong with what they had said about how gators are cuz its what I have been told over and over.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102448&postcount=14

Ron said that Jr will be with me till the day I die. Then cobra said something and Ron said yeah even if he has to go with me like that he is daddys boy and then says that HaLeigh is daddys girl.
What cobra said I cant tell its not clear enough but, it sounded like he was asking Ron a question and Ron was replying to it.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102531&postcount=23

I will post more once he works with the tapes more. He did say that since they are not the orignals it wont clean up as good but, he will do his best.

When Ron and Cobra are talking about gator habits they were talking about air pockets that are made when a gator burrows their pray and if the scooner(sp) equipment will be able to see that something is there. This was all said when Cobra was talking about searching the rivers. I think it was more about making sure that having that equipment would be helpful since Cobra was asking Ron who he had to help with a search and that it cost alot for the equipment. IMO it almost sounded like Cobra was wanting money for this kind of search and Ron wanted to make sure that anything that was deep under the mud would show on it.

OT I do not know who did what to Haleigh and I have kept a very open mind through this all. But, I do have a hard time with all the people who point fingers at people who they dont know. I have a friend who went through what they are right now and people said alot of mean things about what he did to his daughter because the puplic thought what they read or see on TV was true and judge him from the start cuz the child was in his care at the time she came up missing. Glad to say that he was not the one who did anything to his daughter it was the step-dad who took the lil girl and the mom and him hid her for 2 years before she was able to tell someone what had happened. She is now living with her dad and her new brother and the lady who adopted her after the mother went to prison. SO please dont blame others before you know the truth. BTW this dad was in so much shock when he woke up to his daughter missing that he did stupid things while she was missing including getting married and had another child. He also got a lawyer that same day cuz the police do look at parents first before anybody and do put them through a lot of questions and do make them feel like its their fault this happened.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102866&postcount=34

Searchfortruth says:

On tape 2 Cobra asks Ron if he has any connections to LE and Ron says no. Cobra is talking about searching Dunns (?) Bridge and the area where they are at. Actually Cobra says Dunns Bridge and "there". Then Ron starts talking about how alligators "burrow" and take their prey and push them into the burrow. This comes out of no where. Cobra says he knows all about gators and what they do, he's from Miami. Ron seems to be the one fascinated with "gators", if you ask me.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102404&postcount=10

doobiedoo52 says 
The second one-the point RC is making is about Crystal. They talk about how her name is spelled etc. Ron says Jr is daddy's little boy & will be with him forever. He says he got that tattoo on his back when Crystal was breastfeeding Haleigh (he uses a different term lol) and how come she's just getting hers' now?"

Searchfortruth says:
Tape 2, they start talking about Joe and Cobra says "he's such a good liar". I believe I hear Ron say that he's scared of him. Then Cobra warns Ron not to do anything, "you've got kids". That's when Ron says Jr is "going to be with him forever, till the day he dies". Ron then says, "that's Jr, that's daddys little boy".

As for the alligator conversation, Ron says the gator will push their prey up into the burrow even if it's a...then Cobra says I know, I know. I believe Ron was going to say, even if it's a small child.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5102430&postcount=13

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1969 on: April 22, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »

Missed this also. 

Or did she?  Remember the whole pink shirt fiasco?  Misty says one shirt than that shirt was found in the laundry pile by the dryer seemed like days later.

Last time I read Misty stating the pink shirt and tan shorts..  Then LE found the pink shirt in the laundry and Misty stating she didn't know how it got there..It just came out to night GGranny saying the children change their shirts after she brough clean laundry over..

I never heard GGMS saying they changed their shirts in front of her until tonight either.   I'm saying maybe Haleigh did have on a particular shirt on when GGMS came over but Misty said a different shirt to LE that was later found in the laundry pile. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1970 on: April 22, 2010, 09:50:44 PM »

Thank you Heart, I saw it the first time you posted it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: April 22, 2010, 09:51:29 PM »

Missed this also. 

I would have liked to hear her response as to WHY Ron had to run to GRSykes the next morning to get the OUTFIT that HaLeigh insisted on wearing that was still at Granny Sykes.  If she brought clothes over, WHY NOT THAT OUTFIT!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: April 22, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: April 22, 2010, 09:53:21 PM »

Missed this also. 

I would have liked to hear her response as to WHY Ron had to run to GRSykes the next morning to get the OUTFIT that HaLeigh insisted on wearing that was still at Granny Sykes.  If she brought clothes over, WHY NOT THAT OUTFIT!!!

Grama, I think they went to GGS on the morning of the 9th. Then GGS brought the rest of the clothes that night. But who knows with this crowd.

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: April 22, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »

Trying to get us to 100.....

God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:08 PM »

Missed this also. 

Grama, I think they went to GGS on the morning of the 9th. Then GGS brought the rest of the clothes that night. But who knows with this crowd.

Darla, I do believe you are correct.  Thank you for jumping in and making that correction.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:11 PM »

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1977 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:43 PM »

Trying to get us to 100.....

26 to go  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:59 PM »

God bless Haleigh...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: April 22, 2010, 09:57:31 PM »

God bless Haleigh...

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.