April 18, 2024, 05:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263325 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 06:30:20 AM »

http://www.cityjournalistdirectory.com/event/joe_overstreet_shawn_sirgo_hold_the_key_to_haleigh_cummings_homicide_case_7336/
Nashville
Tennessee
USA
Monday, April 19, 2010

The header for this article is

Joe Overstreet - Shawn Sirgo – Hold the key to Haleigh Cummings Homicide Case

But is that correct do they hold the key to solving the mystery of what happened to Haleigh Cummings!

They could be just being ‘thrown into the mix’ sounds strange, well maybe not as showcasing Joe Overstreet could throw the Police off track

Plus if the guilty person or persons who are responsible for this hideous crime have engineered the heat to now focus on Joe Overstreet, it could well work as it takes the heat off the guilty!

There has been no evidence found to link Joe Overstreet to the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings

Wondering why we offer these scenarios

Well read the following skeletal chronology of events to date in this case

• Haleigh Cummings went missing on February 10 2009 when in the care of 17-year-old Misty Croslin

• Haleigh Cummings was only 5 years old

• Misty said she fell asleep and when she woke up Haleigh was gone

• Misty Croslin is the cousin of Joe Overstreet

• February 11, 2009 - PCSO Major Gary Bowling said "All the world's a suspect. We're going to treat everybody, every family member, every associate, every neighbor as a suspect until we can eliminate them."
• As we can see from that statement the Police one day after Haleigh went missing they the Police had no ideas on who had been involved

• So the Police investigation had got off to a good start!

• Ronald Cummings the father of Haleigh in March 2009 less than a month after his daughter went missing he asked Misty Croslin to marry him

• At that point in time how come Ronald Cummings thought Misty Croslin was innocent in the disappearance of Haleigh when Misty was the last person to see Haleigh alive?

• In October 2009 Cummings and Croslin split – so spiraling the marriage plans down the tube

• Crystal Sheffield mother of Misty Croslin has engaged the services of private investigator Steve Brown to crack the case. This dude has been working for 10 months on the case and has concluded that he has put all the pieces together in the case. Sounds promising until he says that at this time he is staying dumb about his findings. Very helpful!

• The case is now well and truly bedded into a media circus that is not only in the tabloids and magazines on the racks in the super marts, but also the ‘lamestream’ press are all over the story like a skin rash

• International media is after news on the case, and the Internet devours the breaking news on Haleigh Cummings ‘like feeding humans to cannibals’

• Shawn Sirgo is the attorney representing Joe Overstreet

As soon as new name enters the suspect area, up springs a new lawyer and the suspect is lawyered up and then all mouths close and shutdown tight

So we repeat there is at this time no guarantee that Joe Overstreet - Shawn Sirgo – Hold the key to Haleigh Cummings Homicide Case

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 06:36:50 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/124343
Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony – Radio Wrap-Up For Apr 18
Posted on April 18th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 1,989 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:42 AM »

http://www.cityjournalistdirectory.com/event/joe_overstreet_shawn_sirgo_hold_the_key_to_haleigh_cummings_homicide_case_7336/
Nashville
Tennessee
USA
Monday, April 19, 2010

The header for this article is

Joe Overstreet - Shawn Sirgo – Hold the key to Haleigh Cummings Homicide Case

But is that correct do they hold the key to solving the mystery of what happened to Haleigh Cummings!

They could be just being ‘thrown into the mix’ sounds strange, well maybe not as showcasing Joe Overstreet could throw the Police off track

Plus if the guilty person or persons who are responsible for this hideous crime have engineered the heat to now focus on Joe Overstreet, it could well work as it takes the heat off the guilty!

There has been no evidence found to link Joe Overstreet to the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings

Wondering why we offer these scenarios

Well read the following skeletal chronology of events to date in this case

• Haleigh Cummings went missing on February 10 2009 when in the care of 17-year-old Misty Croslin

• Haleigh Cummings was only 5 years old

• Misty said she fell asleep and when she woke up Haleigh was gone

• Misty Croslin is the cousin of Joe Overstreet

• February 11, 2009 - PCSO Major Gary Bowling said "All the world's a suspect. We're going to treat everybody, every family member, every associate, every neighbor as a suspect until we can eliminate them."
• As we can see from that statement the Police one day after Haleigh went missing they the Police had no ideas on who had been involved

• So the Police investigation had got off to a good start!

• Ronald Cummings the father of Haleigh in March 2009 less than a month after his daughter went missing he asked Misty Croslin to marry him

• At that point in time how come Ronald Cummings thought Misty Croslin was innocent in the disappearance of Haleigh when Misty was the last person to see Haleigh alive?

• In October 2009 Cummings and Croslin split – so spiraling the marriage plans down the tube

Crystal Sheffield mother of Misty Croslin has engaged the services of private investigator Steve Brown to crack the case. This dude has been working for 10 months on the case and has concluded that he has put all the pieces together in the case. Sounds promising until he says that at this time he is staying dumb about his findings. Very helpful!

• The case is now well and truly bedded into a media circus that is not only in the tabloids and magazines on the racks in the super marts, but also the ‘lamestream’ press are all over the story like a skin rash

• International media is after news on the case, and the Internet devours the breaking news on Haleigh Cummings ‘like feeding humans to cannibals’

• Shawn Sirgo is the attorney representing Joe Overstreet

As soon as new name enters the suspect area, up springs a new lawyer and the suspect is lawyered up and then all mouths close and shutdown tight

So we repeat there is at this time no guarantee that Joe Overstreet - Shawn Sirgo – Hold the key to Haleigh Cummings Homicide Case

This is an error - I like the story but big facts like this slipping through make me less than trusting of the rest of the information.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=154823

My opinion of Joe Overstreet is that he is not being truthful in this exclusive interview with First Coast News. He blinks his eyes alot and when he shakes his head it seems he is also trying to convince himself what he is saying.
I just think is body language speaks out. By watching this I am not so sure he is being thrown under the bus to save others but a key part of this case. JMO

Need to go make breakfast....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 08:00:28 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 08:13:52 AM »

Okay, I'm a little confused, last night on Geraldo there was at the bottom of the screen that Misti Croslin has said she knows what happened to Haleigh! That was supposed to be a breakthrough. I know that Tommy supposedly told Grama Hollers (which I wish she hadn't jumped out & said Joe & had just let him say first, it might have been really different!) that it was Joe, but I thought this was something new that happened this weekend, that Misti had come clean. Is that not what happened & was this just a teaser at the bottom of the  screen?  TIA

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »

theboyzmom,I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:04 AM »

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY & CHILD ADVOCATE: Well, that`s true. But mark my words, drugs has something to do with this crime. Unfortunately, it`s going to take a lot more prison jerky to get her to start talking turkey.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 09:00:19 AM »

morning monkeys, not a lot of time to catch up this morn
that james overstreet, is he from michigan, i think i heard misty
say, they should ,have never left there, and come to fl, in one of the jail vids
ill try to catch up after work
posting links to palatkadailynews footage

palatkadailynews  Sheriff Jeff Hardy 4-15-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh_FT719ZZQ&feature=player_embedded#!

palatkadailynews footage of search 4-14-10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2-sB5Qey4M&feature=channel

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »

Okay, I'm a little confused, last night on Geraldo there was at the bottom of the screen that Misti Croslin has said she knows what happened to Haleigh! That was supposed to be a breakthrough. I know that Tommy supposedly told Grama Hollers (which I wish she hadn't jumped out & said Joe & had just let him say first, it might have been really different!) that it was Joe, but I thought this was something new that happened this weekend, that Misti had come clean. Is that not what happened & was this just a teaser at the bottom of the  screen?  TIA

I think that was referring to the Misty letter and phone call where she claims Joe and Tommy did this? I don`t think that was a genuine breakthrough - but for Geraldo, it`s close enough for government work?

------------------
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 09:19:13 AM »

New thread needed for this little one:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/19/1586485/missing-child-alert-issued-for.html

Missing child alert issued for 3-year-old Fla. boy
The Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued an alert for a missing 3-year-old boy.

Authorities say Nathaniel Fonz was last seen in Jacksonville wearing a yellow and black Pittsburgh Steelers jersey, black and white shorts and black, white and red sneakers.

According to the FDLE, Nathaniel was last seen with a couple and two young girls.

Anyone with information about the boy is urged to call the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, 386-313-4911.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/19/1586485/missing-child-alert-issued-for.html#ixzz0lYHBeUrB

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 09:20:29 AM »

I think that was referring to the Misty letter and phone call where she claims Joe and Tommy did this? I don`t think that was a genuine breakthrough - but for Geraldo, it`s close enough for government work?

Good morning Carpe.   I hadn't heard that phrase in a lo-o-o-o-ng time (BBM)     Monkey Devil!    I think you're right about it being Misty's letter & phone call the article was referring to.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 09:21:40 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/19/1586485/missing-child-alert-issued-for.html

The Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued an alert for a missing 3-year-old boy.

Authorities say Nathaniel Fonz was last seen in Jacksonville wearing a yellow and black Pittsburgh Steelers jersey, black and white shorts and black, white and red sneakers.

According to the FDLE, Nathaniel was last seen with a couple and two young girls.

Anyone with information about the boy is urged to call the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, 386-313-4911.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/19/1586485/missing-child-alert-issued-for.html#ixzz0lYHBeUrB

Boo, can you go ahead and start a thread for him?  I don't think there's a thread for him yet, but you may want to check.  I'm trying to catch up this morning.   
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 09:23:17 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 09:27:04 AM »

Mornin` MuffyBee!!!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 09:33:33 AM »

O/T ALERT - MISSING ENDANGERED CHILD  - JACKSONVILLE FL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7617.new#new
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »

The Associated Press

I started a thread
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2010, 09:36:54 AM »

Morning Muffy and Carpe

Bumping Wyk's link forward from the last thread.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/19/haleigh-cummings-homicide-investigation

It's painful - really painful - but about half way through it starts getting good.

Lenny is more annoying than slamming your hand - repeatedly - in a car door.

That comment about the call BEFORE THE FIRST 911 call was very interesting.

And from there it starts really picking up.

I hate to recommend something this painful, but the second half is worth it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »

Hi Sunny  and ALL

Hope everyone has a terrific day!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2010, 09:40:39 AM »

Nice Carpe!! Morning Monkeys!! I was just checking Crystal Sheffield's facebook for the first time, and found this:

Crystal Sheffield HaLeigh baby we will bring you justice that I promise, this will come to an end!!!!!:( PISSED.. love you bug

Sat at 11:18pm.Crystal Maynard Horne I love u crystal and yes we will bring justice to Haleigh! Yes, whoever did this can go straight to hell and burn for eternity and some.
Yesterday at 12:02am.Joanne Popowick crystal,i hope all three deserve what they get and enjoy it,i want to see justci for haleigh and i want to see all three suffer,my love to you an dyours ,this is horrible ,if what said is true ol misty,joe and tommy have a visit with the needle and hell
Yesterday at 6:17am

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2010, 09:44:51 AM »

Morning, Rob - At first I thought they were joking when they said Ron made 90 calls that night.

They`re not!

That`s a lot of OH TISH calls!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.