April 27, 2024, 02:01:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263533 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2010, 04:44:27 PM »

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

Carol Bengle Gilbert
Published April 19, 2010 by:

As the Haleigh Cummings homicide investigation appears to be nearing completion, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, Jr.'s wife Lindsey has stepped into the spotlight. Tommy Croslin is the brother
 of Misty Croslin Cummings who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared. Tommy led police this week to the Shell Harbour Boat Ramp on the St. John's river. Information from Tommy Croslin apparently caused police to recast the search for Haleigh as a homicide investigation.

On the Levi Page show on Blogtalkradio Sunday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla discussed Lindsey's apparent dismay that Tommy Croslin took a polygraph while she was out of town visiting brother-in-law and sister-in-law Timmy and Chelsea Croslin in Massachusetts. She's acting the part of the betrayed wife, but does the betrayal go deeper than Tommy's keeping criminal knowledge from Lindsey?

Chelsea Croslin, like Lindsey, also appears to have acquired specific knowledge as to key events surrounding Haleigh Cummings' presumed death. While news to police and a captivated public, the location on the St. John's river where Tommy may have indicated Haleigh's body was disposed- site of an extensive search last week- apparently was not news to Tommy's sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map! And Chelsea now claims she had been suggesting that same search location to police ever since Haleigh disappeared. Her reason for suggesting a search of that area allegedly related to its familiarity to Croslin family scapegoat Joe Overstreet. But two months ago, another motive sufaced. Chelsea allegedly received a heretofore secret letter from Misty Croslin Cummings identifying the site as the place cousin Joe dumped Haleigh's body.

So all along Chelsea was pointing to what is now believed to be the location of Haleigh Cummings' body. And what of her sister-in-law Lindsey?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2909950/lindsey_and_chelsea_croslin_missing.html?cat=17

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »

Heart,this is one of my favorite photos.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2010, 04:52:11 PM »

One more post before my nap.  Some on twitter are talking about the 911 call, and hearing a third person in the background. 

Anyone who has the audio, can you check at 6 minutes and 23 seconds into the call, and listen to see if this can be heard?  A lady in the background asking "Ron is this because of your dope?"

Might be difficult, aren't there several versions in quality for that 911 call? 

Well  that would solve my question about Teresa being there

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2010, 04:55:03 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/

Ronald Bruised Knuckles Punching Door After 911 Call

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details in the Haleigh Cummings mystery, from a father’s bloody hands, to an updated timeline—that sources close to the case say may help law enforcement flesh out conflicting stories in the baffling disappearance of the missing five year old. Little Haleigh was reported missing more than four months ago by then babysitter Misty Croslin who married her father, Ronald, a month later

(Me: I believe it was a wall and not a door) Maybe both?

Klaas,

Thank-you for crisp and sharp photo's of Ronald's bruised hand, curious if his hand was bruised (before) at the Convenience store?
RC is on video tape according to one of Simon's guest's, Cobra or Lenny have mentioned this a few months ago.

I appreicate the photo's to refreshed my mind.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2010, 04:59:02 PM »

In the above picture of Haleigh and Ron and she is holding the fish trophy he does not appear to have the Mom tattoo....but from the looks of Haleigh it does not look like that picture  was taken that long ago so are we to assume that the Mom tattoo is fairly recent? like within the last two years or so?

I noticed that  a few pages back....no "tit tat' when he was brushing his teeth with Jr. and HaLeigh in his boxers.

Another question I asked was why would Teresa bring HaLeigh's picture when she made that 3min trip from her house to Ron's I really believe that picture is from Ron's house and Teresa was there when he got home and she staged the picture story to make it look like she got to the scene after the fact. Teresa  is holding some secrets you can tell by the way she has aged in the last 14 mo. of course HaLeigh being missing is enough to age her... I  know it has me!
When the neighbors heard a ruckus at 2:30am could it have been Misty and Teresa yelling at one another about Haleigh being gone. If thats a fact not a rumor.

Bump

I think Teresa was at Rons when he got home...might be why they hung up on the 911 operator so Teresa could tell Misty what she needed to say,since Teresa could not make the call.....she screwed her story up as far I was concerned when she said she drove 15 miles to Rons after she got the call @ 3:27am and arrived at his house @ 3:30 and has it ever been said who called Teresa and told her HaLeigh was gone? I have never heard...does anyone know?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2010, 05:01:42 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/

Ronald Bruised Knuckles Punching Door After 911 Call

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned exclusive new details in the Haleigh Cummings mystery, from a father’s bloody hands, to an updated timeline—that sources close to the case say may help law enforcement flesh out conflicting stories in the baffling disappearance of the missing five year old. Little Haleigh was reported missing more than four months ago by then babysitter Misty Croslin who married her father, Ronald, a month later

(Me: I believe it was a wall and not a door) Maybe both?

Klaas,

Thank-you for crisp and sharp photo's of Ronald's bruised hand, curious if his hand was bruised (before) at the Convenience store?
RC is on video tape according to one of Simon's guest's, Cobra or Lenny have mentioned this a few months ago.

I appreicate the photo's to refreshed my mind.

Good question....the clerk at the store would surely know if his hands looked like that...something that would not go unnoticed jmo

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2010, 05:01:52 PM »

In the above picture of Haleigh and Ron and she is holding the fish trophy he does not appear to have the Mom tattoo....but from the looks of Haleigh it does not look like that picture  was taken that long ago so are we to assume that the Mom tattoo is fairly recent? like within the last two years or so?

Yeah, I think last night we were noticing that it seemed to be relatively new. Would love to know when he got it.

I can not recall where I read it, but I believe it was said to be... Ron used some of the search money to goto a larger town to get the tat.   Orlando maybe?  Not really sure.  But I remember the article inclined that he used some search for Haleigh funds from when the tent was still up.   Right around the time the cops made them take the tent down.  (I think)

That was the HaLeigh tattoo....we have questioned when he got "Teresa" across his chest I still think in their own sick minds the tats was a seal of silence among them...I would like to know if Teresa has one that says "Ron my son forever"  on her body...would not surprise me.

I wonder if Nancy Grace has a Ron Tat. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2010, 05:03:43 PM »

Thank you Heart for posting those precious pictures of that beautiful little girl.
You can see in the pics that she was a happy little girl, loved and well taken care of too.

Can anyone refresh my memory as to how long Ron and Misty had been together?  TIA

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2010, 05:03:56 PM »

Yeah, I think last night we were noticing that it seemed to be relatively new. Would love to know when he got it.

I can not recall where I read it, but I believe it was said to be... Ron used some of the search money to goto a larger town to get the tat.   Orlando maybe?  Not really sure.  But I remember the article inclined that he used some search for Haleigh funds from when the tent was still up.   Right around the time the cops made them take the tent down.  (I think)

That was the HaLeigh tattoo....we have questioned when he got "Teresa" across his chest I still think in their own sick minds the tats was a seal of silence among them...I would like to know if Teresa has one that says "Ron my son forever"  on her body...would not surprise me.

Ron and the twins on her back end.  I am Susan Moss. Monkey Devil!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »

Thank you Heart for posting those precious pictures of that beautiful little girl.
You can see in the pics that she was a happy little girl, loved and well taken care of too.

Can anyone refresh my memory as to how long Ron and Misty had been together?  TIA

As they say in Satsuma.....Misty stole him from Amber the other baby mama...but to answer your question I think just a few months before they moved in together.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »

Since approx 6 months or so before Haleigh went missing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2010, 05:08:43 PM »

In this picture it looks like Ron has a wedding ring on his chain but yet a wedding ring on his finger too...could this be Crystals wedding ring?  I think that Crystal was the only one that Ron really loved ...well in his kind of love..I am glad that she got away from him but I think that he never really got over her and I think that if she wanted to have come back that he would have booted Misty to the curb.

His hand looks cut up in this photo too.  He may have a tendency towards hitting things/walls
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2010, 05:10:08 PM »

As of the night Haleigh went missing: "Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months."

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2010, 05:10:39 PM »

Hello monkeys, I have a thought and I am going to run with it and see what you smart monkeys think....

When I was listening to the talk show with LP, LP said that he "thinks" that Joe was there BECAUSE he brought the van, now I can't imagine how Tommy or Misty could have convinced Joe to bring the van over, BUT, if he did maybe once he arrived there and saw what was going on he said "Nada, I don't want anything to do with the Bu!!" and he was the one who stayed "behind" to watch Jr. when they went to get rid of little Haleigh's body! Now this is just a thought running through my head right now...but I am curious how everyone else thinks about this!

P.S. This could explain why the lady that reads the body language said that it looked like Joe was "holding something back"...!...mmm food for thought...!!!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

And I do love this little piggy....laugh everytime I see it....lol...   

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »

o/t  i just got an email from wesh news saying judge strickland has been removed from casey case
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2010, 05:20:43 PM »

Love2Read ...I respectfully disagree.  Pictures are moments in time.  The dynamics encompassing Misty, Ron, the home environment as well as the extended family ... implies otherwise.

According to Teresa Neves ... Ron and Misty been together?  Misty was only 16 years old.

IMO

Janet

+++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

NANCY GRACE, HOST: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:53 PM »

Do we know if Lisa spent the night at the hospital with Hank? Or did Lindsey go pick her up? And if she did pick her up did she take Lisa to 130 Magnolia or to her house?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2010, 05:22:21 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2010, 05:24:03 PM »

o/t  i just got an email from wesh news saying judge strickland has been removed from casey case

ME too, I sure as he77 hope this doesn't dealy the trial even more

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2010, 05:26:45 PM »

In this picture it looks like Ron has a wedding ring on his chain but yet a wedding ring on his finger too...could this be Crystals wedding ring?  I think that Crystal was the only one that Ron really loved ...well in his kind of love..I am glad that she got away from him but I think that he never really got over her and I think that if she wanted to have come back that he would have booted Misty to the curb.

His hand looks cut up in this photo too.  He may have a tendency towards hitting things/walls

I agree and there is one picture where the side of his face and eye are bloody and bruised, I've seen it here on SM but have no recollection if it was Brandi, Klaas or someone else's picture

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.