April 27, 2024, 05:18:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263586 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2010, 05:27:06 PM »

Now, divorce is in the wind, with journalist Steph Watts, an old friend, sitting down with Misty to get the rest of the story in a Satsuma interview, that it’s over for them, with her family’s dysfunction cited as the key reason.

As we’ve reported in our last two exclusives, publically, Ronald tried to keep up a front, dodging questions from Nancy Grace as a guest on CNN Headline News about any suspicions he might harbor that his wife knew more than she was telling about what happened to his missing six year old.

But privately he was seething, our sources were reporting, suspicious his wife might be lying to him, about so many things, including knowing nothing about what happened to his baby girl, while police also put the white hot glare of suspicion on her, too.

When I asked Ronald months ago why he was hanging tight, why he was overlooking so much doubt, he just said he was keeping his friends close and his enemies closer, afraid if Misty left, he’d never find out what happened to Haleigh. Then she agreed to take a polygraph, then waffled about it, infuriating Ron’s grandmother, Annette Sykes who fumed that if she could have a few hours to do what needed to be done, Misty would talk.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/06/exclusive-divorce-looms-for-misty-ronald-cummings/misty-cummings-artharrisdotcom-bug-3/

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2010, 05:42:06 PM »

I was checking out the way-back machine and found when we had been discussing Ron's hand injuries.  I remembered there was discussion whether Ron's injured hand/hands could have been work related.  I found this post in thread #16, but looks like discussion was prior to that.  Some more digging would turn up more discussion, articles and maybe more pics...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg837777#msg837777
Brandi has also furnished another photo of ron holding Haleigh and his right hand is all banged up...
it could be a work related injury....also he supposedly did landscaping work on the side....would be logical that his hands would get scraped doing physical work...

Hey there cookie!

According to Art Harris on JVM this evening when LE arrived at the trailer at 3ish that Tuesday morning Ron's hand was bleeding,  they swabbed it as well as blood mark, or smear that was on the door.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »

Thank you Heart for posting those precious pictures of that beautiful little girl.
You can see in the pics that she was a happy little girl, loved and well taken care of too.

Can anyone refresh my memory as to how long Ron and Misty had been together?  TIA

Love2Read ...I respectfully disagree.  Pictures are moments in time.  The dynamics encompassing Misty, Ron, the home environment as well as the extended family ... implies otherwise.

According to Teresa Neves ... Ron and Misty been together?  Misty was only 16 years old.

IMO

Janet

+++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired February 17, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

TERESA NEVES, HALEIGH`S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

NANCY GRACE, HOST: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Thanks girls.
Janet, I guess what I am thinking is that in those pics I see a normal child doing normal things with her family. Ron even looks normal.  Of course, that is in front of the camera, so we don't really know how live was for her.
I wonder if maybe he started doing more drugs  when he hooked up with Misty.
I always think of Caylee as being loved and happy, but we may find out that she spent a good part of her little life drugged and in the trunk of a car.  So many babies in this world are living hellish lives...

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2010, 05:51:25 PM »

o/t  i just got an email from wesh news saying judge strickland has been removed from casey case

Well I hope that bites Bi-azz  in the butt, big time.

Justice for Zahra.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »

TOMMY  JOE OVERSTREET  Edit:  Correct name to Joe to avoid confusion.  MB

Nancy Grace - March 16, 2009

GRACE GRACE, HOST: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:23:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »

FYI the person I get info from I will call D for obvious reasons. D is not technically a local. D owns and runs a large business in Palatka. Also other properties there and in a not too distant city in FL. which is where D originates from. When I offer info I know that this person has  direct info and not rumors. Because of D's business D has hands on knowledge. On the morning Haleigh went missing D was questioned by LE about Joe's whereabouts and he had already left the area and it was before noon. Also D has spoken directly with Chelsea about this case. Chelsea maintains that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh as were his other girlfriends. Ron doted on Haleigh and I assume that could cause problems. Chelsea also said that Misty "isn't right" in the head. Not long after Chelsea and Timmy moved out in the middle of the night. As far as talk in that area right now it is all speculation just like here on SM.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

TOMMY  JOE OVERSTREET Edit:  Correct name to Joe to avoid confusion.  MB

GRACE GRACE, HOST: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

Tommy Overstreet?

Who is that?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:24:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

TOMMY JOE  OVERSTREET Edit:  Correct name to Joe to avoid confusion.  MB

Tommy Overstreet?

Who is that?

I stand corrected.

JOE OVERSTREET

Janet
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:26:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:22 PM »

FYI the person I get info from I will call D for obvious reasons. D is not technically a local. D owns and runs a large business in Palatka. Also other properties there and in a not too distant city in FL. which is where D originates from. When I offer info I know that this person has  direct info and not rumors. Because of D's business D has hands on knowledge. On the morning Haleigh went missing D was questioned by LE about Joe's whereabouts and he had already left the area and it was before noon. Also D has spoken directly with Chelsea about this case. Chelsea maintains that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh as were his other girlfriends. Ron doted on Haleigh and I assume that could cause problems. Chelsea also said that Misty "isn't right" in the head. Not long after Chelsea and Timmy moved out in the middle of the night. As far as talk in that area right now it is all speculation just like here on SM.
Thank-you
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »

TOMMY   JOE OVERSTREET Edit:  Correct name to Joe to avoid confusion.  MB

Tommy Overstreet?

Who is that?

I stand corrected.

JOE OVERSTREET

Janet

Ah. Thought we found another cousin. LOL

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:27:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »

So did Joe leave town and then come right back?  There are pics of him putting up posters with Misty.  This is all so confusing.

Justice for Zahra.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2010, 06:29:40 PM »

"TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I believe that she was. To the best of my knowledge, she was there. I had a family member there that night checking on the children, dropping off some clothes. So I know up to a point that she was definitely there. There`s no doubt in my mind that she was there, you know?"

from NG archives 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

If TN is so confident of Misty's abilities to take care of the children, why would she have someone (I believe it was Grandma Sikes) go over and check on the kids?

You wouldn't.

Agree: you wouldn't.

Anyway...which Grandma was it that Misty called to ask if she would keep the kids that night? (I'm behind again).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2010, 06:32:42 PM »

Have any of you seen this pic before?  (Middle picture on this HTML.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20002794-504083.html

I have never seen that picture before.           IM, no way would I have stayed at work, and then stop to buy cigarettes and peanuts  before I got home. I would have driven home immediately like a bat out of he!!, wouldn't even think twice about it.

Agree, again.  Yes...there's something very odd about the way Ron acted that night.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2010, 06:33:27 PM »

Thank you.  With so much stuff to wade thru it helps to know all we can.  So many players and I mean "Players" have inserted theirselves for their own benefit in poor Haleigh's case.  It is sickening.  Lots of Rumor and Speculation and so little facts make it crazy.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:20 PM »

Post from CBB drug/dragged forward.

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33
« Reply #1959 on: Today at 03:41:16 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK............. Let's take some opinions here.........

Who thinks Ron knew what happened to Haleigh and if you do, when do you think he knew it?

uh ambivalent?  IDK what the fudge is going on! lol.
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »

I thought Joe was  out putting up flyer's? I know someone here has a photo of Misty and him putting up flyer's if I am not mistaken. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »

So did Joe leave town and then come right back?  There are pics of him putting up posters with Misty.  This is all so confusing.

I have read that he left the day after Haleigh disappeared. I have also read that he left a few days after she disappeared.

I tend to believe he left a few days after she disappeared. That would explain him being in Satsuma hanging posters with Misty.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2010, 06:46:34 PM »

One more post before my nap.  Some on twitter are talking about the 911 call, and hearing a third person in the background. 

Anyone who has the audio, can you check at 6 minutes and 23 seconds into the call, and listen to see if this can be heard?  A lady in the background asking "Ron is this because of your dope?"

Might be difficult, aren't there several versions in quality for that 911 call? 

One of the 911 tapes I think it was the one from Tampa bay news which posted if first I did hear a lady talking but faintly..
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:21 PM »

Post from CBB drug/dragged forward.

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33
« Reply #1959 on: Today at 03:41:16 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK............. Let's take some opinions here.........

Who thinks Ron knew what happened to Haleigh and if you do, when do you think he knew it?

uh ambivalent?  IDK what the fudge is going on! lol.
I think that Ron knew and I think that he knew that night I am not sure exactly when that night that he knew cuz LE won't let me see the dang cell records UGH !
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: April 19, 2010, 06:48:50 PM »

I have read that he left the day after Haleigh disappeared. I have also read that he left a few days after she disappeared.

I tend to believe he left a few days after she disappeared. That would explain him being in Satsuma hanging posters with Misty.

I would say I have to agree sense he was there and someone else had drove him there he would have had to leave when she was ready to leave not when he was ready to leave sense he was just getting a ride there not the driver.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.