April 27, 2024, 02:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263545 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: April 19, 2010, 06:49:49 PM »

I think I'll add some more to the "stew". My family member  from Palatka, who has given me a lot of inside info, insists that Ron had been fired and  no longer was at his  job at the time Haleigh went missing. Now I know this is contrary to previous info, and that we would have found that out long ago but she continues to insist its true. I would think that fact would be known by now so take it for what its worth.

"Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Ronald fired from job officially.

The Palatka Plant fired Ronald Cummings Thursday for abandoning his job.

Managers say they have not spoken to Cummings since February 10, the day Haleigh disappeared.

Cummings could have requested a leave of absence, but failed to do so."

The above is from my notes from that day.

I believe he WAS employed the day Haleigh went missing.

i think pdm  has a union, forget where i read that
the co. prob could do that because
1. ron was not a member of the union yet
2. did not follow union and co. protocol
3. he had, had some warnings write ups, suspensions already
and the union couldnt help him
and prob a few more reasons,i just cant think of at the moment

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: April 19, 2010, 06:54:47 PM »

Thanks for all the pictures.

There sure a lot of golden necklaces. LOL

yes thanks for the pics
wonder what happened to all that gold

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:38 PM »

TOMMY   JOE OVERSTREET Edit:  Correct name to Joe to avoid confusion.  MB

Nancy Grace - March 16, 2009

GRACE GRACE, HOST: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

TERESA NEVES, PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

That verbal interaction has always bother me. I watched that NG show and wonder at the time just what it was that RC was trying to hide about JO being at the mh that evening/night. Was RC attempting to hide something or had he informed LE of his suspicion of JO and did not want TN to mention JO?

I ran across this post where Blink pondered the same.

Blink says:
March 17, 2009 at 12:05 am

I’ll be honest #13
I watched Ron and his Mum on NG this evening, I feel less comfortable about this guy than I ever did. Did anyone catch his *under his breathe* reference to the cousin Joe was not at his home that day correcting his Mum?

What’s with that? I fear people hiding their own habits maybe hindering an investigation into finding this child.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/09/amber-alert-haleigh-cummings-5-dad-to-marry-babysitter-girlfriend/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:28:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: April 19, 2010, 07:09:58 PM »

I am trying to remember just how Cousin Joe left Florida, whenever he did.

I came across this in my notes. I remember this search day, as many of you probably do also. It was March 12, 2009:

"About 100 law enforcement officials from nine different agencies began walking along a 12-mile stretch of U.S. Highway 17 just north of Crescent City this morning, searching for any clues regarding the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. In today's search, investigators are slowly walking along the grassy area about 30 yards off each side of the highway between Buffalo Bluff Road and Paradise Shores Road just north of Crescent City, according to Putnam Sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood. Greenwood said the search is not being conducted because of any new tips or leads in connection to Haleigh's disappearance. "We're not looking for anything specific. We're just looking," Greenwood said. "It's just part of the process." U.S. 17, a two-lane road, is open to traffic during the search. Besides the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, other agencies involved include deputy sheriffs from St. Johns County, Clay County, Marion County, and officials with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Academy, U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission, and the Bradford County Horse Posse. According to HLN - and reporter from WJXT - thirteen miles to be searched - following the railroad tracks from Satsuma to Crescent City along Hwy 17."

I think they were looking for something that may have been thrown from the vehicle that would be on the side of the road.

Also, I came across the date of Ronald's tattoo of Haleigh in Tampa: March 12, 2009.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: April 19, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »

Concerned Papa's

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5081646&postcount=126

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #265 on: April 19, 2010, 07:25:50 PM »

Thanks excellent points.
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: April 19, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »

D could be mistaken about the day when LE inquired about Joe O. I have always felt that Ron knew everything but now knowing that Misty was jealous of Haleigh I see a possible motive I never considered before. Maybe that's what everyone was trying to cover-up, that Misty did away with Haleigh and Ron would kill her if she had. Wow ::MonkeyEek::Also Timmy and Joe are nearly twins. D didn't know until she saw them together.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 19, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »

FYI the person I get info from I will call D for obvious reasons. D is not technically a local. D owns and runs a large business in Palatka. Also other properties there and in a not too distant city in FL. which is where D originates from. When I offer info I know that this person has  direct info and not rumors. Because of D's business D has hands on knowledge. On the morning Haleigh went missing D was questioned by LE about Joe's whereabouts and he had already left the area and it was before noon. Also D has spoken directly with Chelsea about this case. Chelsea maintains that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh as were his other girlfriends. Ron doted on Haleigh and I assume that could cause problems. Chelsea also said that Misty "isn't right" in the head. Not long after Chelsea and Timmy moved out in the middle of the night. As far as talk in that area right now it is all speculation just like here on SM.

So did Joe leave town and then come right back?  There are pics of him putting up posters with Misty.  This is all so confusing.

I have read that he left the day after Haleigh disappeared. I have also read that he left a few days after she disappeared.

I tend to believe he left a few days after she disappeared. That would explain him being in Satsuma hanging posters with Misty.

While looking for the picture of JO putting up the posters (I have seen it in the past few days), I ran across this from Websleuth's regarding the date of that picture.

I received a response from LSullivan at Palatka Daily news, please understand I am posting only the content as to protect my personal email and information. If a moderator needs to see the whole email for date verification as well as to confirm the sender was indeed L Sullivan from PDN, I have no problem forwarding that to them. : )

I sent:
Good Morning Sir,

"Please find the attached image of Joe Overstreet along with a woman in the background hanging missing child posters of Haleigh Cummings dated 2/16/2009. The caption beneath reads as follows:

"Joe Overstreet and Misty Croslin hang up fliers for missing five year old Haleigh Cummings at a convenience store on State Route 17 in Satsuma on Tuesday. Croslin has dated Cummings father for 6-7 months and was the last to see the girl." end quote

Your paper states that it is Misty Croslin in the photo, is this a fact, or could it have been a misprint? Also the caption reads that the two were hanging missing child posters for Haleigh on Tuesday but it has been widely reported that Joe Overstreet left for Tennessee the very same day that Haleigh was reported missing. I am having a difficult time reconciling that it is Misty in the photo and that the date this picture was published could be accurate. Any help you might be able to give me would be greatly appreciated! If you are not able to answer my question please direct me to who might be able to, thank you so very much and thank you for your continuing coverage of Haleigh Cummings and the news on her disappearance and the investigation surrounding it.

His response today: No misprint. That was taken the morning was reported missing.

So I was wrong, pic was taken on the morning of Haleigh's disappearance however, Joe Overstreet 100% COULD HAVE left just hours after Haleigh was reported missing since the picture was taken on the morning of the 10th. He didn't comment as to who the woman was but, since he didn't correct the caption I assume it is indeed Misty in the photo."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4878222&postcount=637

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:19 PM »

FYI the person I get info from I will call D for obvious reasons. D is not technically a local. D owns and runs a large business in Palatka. Also other properties there and in a not too distant city in FL. which is where D originates from. When I offer info I know that this person has  direct info and not rumors. Because of D's business D has hands on knowledge. On the morning Haleigh went missing D was questioned by LE about Joe's whereabouts and he had already left the area and it was before noon. Also D has spoken directly with Chelsea about this case. Chelsea maintains that Misty was very jealous of Haleigh as were his other girlfriends. Ron doted on Haleigh and I assume that could cause problems. Chelsea also said that Misty "isn't right" in the head. Not long after Chelsea and Timmy moved out in the middle of the night. As far as talk in that area right now it is all speculation just like here on SM.

So did Joe leave town and then come right back?  There are pics of him putting up posters with Misty.  This is all so confusing.

I have read that he left the day after Haleigh disappeared. I have also read that he left a few days after she disappeared.

I tend to believe he left a few days after she disappeared. That would explain him being in Satsuma hanging posters with Misty.

I would say I have to agree sense he was there and someone else had drove him there he would have had to leave when she was ready to leave not when he was ready to leave sense he was just getting a ride there not the driver.
In the latest news articles, it has been reported that Joe's attorney has stated that JO help put up fliers sometime during the day of 2/10. So it may be possible that JO also left Satsuma sometime 2/10. The article with the pic of JO putting out fliers was released 2/12 I believe.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2010, 07:48:38 PM »

Layered Voice Analysis introduction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6Md3TgGCE&feature=related

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: April 19, 2010, 07:51:12 PM »

JVM saying that Flora Hollars will be on her show tomorrow night....says that Flora got the ball rolling on the dock search...whatever if Flora got the ball rolling it was because Tommy and Misty said hey grandma ...roll the ball!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: April 19, 2010, 07:54:08 PM »

In the latest news articles, it has been reported that Joe's attorney has stated that JO help put up fliers sometime during the day of 2/10. So it may be possible that JO also left Satsuma sometime 2/10. The article with the pic of JO putting out fliers was released 2/12 I believe.

it may be possible to check greyhounds schedule, bus usually leaves same times
from X city everyday of the week, and prob has not changed since then

like example....
 mondays tru fri 10am
sat-sun 9am

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 19, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »

JVM saying that Flora Hollars will be on her show tomorrow night....says that Flora got the ball rolling on the dock search...whatever if Flora got the ball rolling it was because Tommy and Misty said hey grandma ...roll the ball!

LE has stated that the tip they got was not from TN. Flora is in TN.

Just saying.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 19, 2010, 07:58:36 PM »

Old article:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/23/amber_alert__haleigh_reward_upped_to_20000.html

Amber Alert -- Haleigh's Father Orders Geraldo Rivera To Leave

(snipped)

Speculation Over Sex Offender

Investigators said a known sex offender was in Central Florida visiting his cousin, Misty Croslin, when Haleigh disappeared.

Croslin, 17, is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and was the last one to see the missing girl.

Family members said they do not care who has the girl; they just want her back.

"As far as the cousin, I mean, Ronald wants Haleigh home, and he doesn't care who has her, how they got her. He wants her home," said Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother. "You know, if it's the cousin, then we hope they lock him up."

(snipped)

Then they arrest this Overstreet yesterday, a sex offender.  Makes you wonder:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 19, 2010, 08:04:54 PM »

Old article:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/23/amber_alert__haleigh_reward_upped_to_20000.html

Amber Alert -- Haleigh's Father Orders Geraldo Rivera To Leave

(snipped)

Speculation Over Sex Offender

Investigators said a known sex offender was in Central Florida visiting his cousin, Misty Croslin, when Haleigh disappeared.

Croslin, 17, is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and was the last one to see the missing girl.

Family members said they do not care who has the girl; they just want her back.

"As far as the cousin, I mean, Ronald wants Haleigh home, and he doesn't care who has her, how they got her. He wants her home," said Teresa Neves, Haleigh's grandmother. "You know, if it's the cousin, then we hope they lock him up."

(snipped)

Then they arrest this Overstreet yesterday, a sex offender.  Makes you wonder:

Klaas ...I am not sure how the picture is going to emerge but ... I believe the pieces are all part of the same puzzle.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: April 19, 2010, 08:05:14 PM »

Just saying.

It COULD be the conversation between MC and granny AND TC and granny.  Officially that would come from jail tapes there in Florida.... just sayin....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: April 19, 2010, 08:05:59 PM »

Shhhh  Don't tell anybody but ... I am about to watch on Nancy Grace.

Janet
5:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 19, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »

Just saying.

It COULD be the conversation between MC and granny AND TC and granny.  Officially that would come from jail tapes there in Florida.... just sayin....

I maintain that Steve Brown was the tipster Wink

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: April 19, 2010, 08:08:55 PM »

Janet

ok i wont tell anyone u filled us in on the show
thanks

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: April 19, 2010, 08:11:13 PM »

Janet

Shhhh.... I am watching for any new tidbits as well..... your secret is safe with me.... LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.