April 27, 2024, 02:55:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263553 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 19, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

PCSO has now set bond for James Overstreet at $504.00.
I don't think he would have such low bond if he was connected to Haleigh's case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2010, 08:51:33 PM »

If James O. is a cousin then he would be the child of one of Floras children so we know that he does not belong to Lisa and I think that it would be safe to say that he is not Tina's son soooo....do we know of any other children that Flora may have that could be James parents? Or do we know of Flora's siblings as their children could be his parents also ?
I have no idea, but I do recall yesterday someone on here posted that the name Overstreet is a common name in the area, but I have no idea about that.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: April 19, 2010, 08:52:41 PM »

JO left late in the night of 2/10 per his lawyer on NG show this evening 4/19/10. Joe was a passenger in the car with others that had a set date to arrive in Florida and a set date to leave.

This all broke around 3:30 in the morning of Feb.10. Did Misty even have time to hang flyers that same morning? Wasn't she busy talking to LE? I don't believe for a moment that the picture of Misty and Joe hanging posters at the storefront was that morning. No matter what the reporter said. Who printed the flyers that quickly?

I don't think that it was that morning either because I remember the reporters or someone asking Ron  where Misty was that morning and him saying that she was at her house resting that she was very distraught and that she was with her family at her house and he proceeded to tell them that he had his house and she had hers ...you see he was already doing damage control.....and then that afternoon you see them interview her on the couch with her mom and you see her walking around with Ron in the crowd , she had on that green polka dot jacket.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: April 19, 2010, 08:53:01 PM »

Padilla very adament that JO did not kill HaLeigh. Adamant that HaLeigh was dead when MC called Timmy or Tommy.

Padilla stated that JO may not have even gone to the Green St mh that night.

WHAT IF

James Overstreet is an older cousin.  WHAT IF, it's James that has molested Misty.  WHAT IF, James hurt Haleigh and the rest of them (Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Joe) are scared of him?

Could be klaas. Wonder if he was staying/visiting at the Magnolia location that night.

IF this is the case, then I suspect with James Overstreet safely behind bars, Misty and Tommy might be more willing to tell the truth.
I would suspect that they would have threw James under the bus long time ago, instead of pointing the finger at JO if JO is innocent.

At the present it is beginning to look more like the Croslin brothers and Misty.

And if true, there was a female in the background stating something to the effect (does this have something to do with your drugs), could that be one of the sister-in-laws?

I still vote it was Teresa in the background...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 19, 2010, 08:54:27 PM »

JO left late in the night of 2/10 per his lawyer on NG show this evening 4/19/10. Joe was a passenger in the car with others that had a set date to arrive in Florida and a set date to leave.

This all broke around 3:30 in the morning of Feb.10. Did Misty even have time to hang flyers that same morning? Wasn't she busy talking to LE? I don't believe for a moment that the picture of Misty and Joe hanging posters at the storefront was that morning. No matter what the reporter said. Who printed the flyers that quickly?

That does not look like Misty in the background to...jmo I always have seen Misty in jeans other than in the pic she was kissing Ron good-bye in front of the MH when they were going to separate, and that girl looks like she has on shorts from the reflection in the glass...I am rambling

Begging to differ, I believe that is Misty.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 19, 2010, 08:56:44 PM »

Padilla very adament that JO did not kill HaLeigh. Adamant that HaLeigh was dead when MC called Timmy or Tommy.

Padilla stated that JO may not have even gone to the Green St mh that night.

WHAT IF

James Overstreet is an older cousin.  WHAT IF, it's James that has molested Misty.  WHAT IF, James hurt Haleigh and the rest of them (Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Joe) are scared of him?

Could be klaas. Wonder if he was staying/visiting at the Magnolia location that night.

IF this is the case, then I suspect with James Overstreet safely behind bars, Misty and Tommy might be more willing to tell the truth.
I would suspect that they would have threw James under the bus long time ago, instead of pointing the finger at JO if JO is innocent.

At the present it is beginning to look more like the Croslin brothers and Misty.

And if true, there was a female in the background stating something to the effect (does this have something to do with your drugs), could that be one of the sister-in-laws?

Also Chelsea and Timmy had possession of the van. The two sister-in-laws had been seen earlier that Monday at the school bus stop talking about the bad drugs they got the night before.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:15 PM »

I believe that is Misty too but who is the owner of the arm by Joe O.? helping him put up the poster?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2010, 08:59:54 PM »

Schedule runs same times on tuesdays from now to feb 2011, i did not go past feb 2011
im thinking the Schedule, was the same for last feb,2009 too
http://www.greyhound.com/home/

jpg to understand better. i hope
will have to do another catch up, i need to do 2 reports b4 9am

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: April 19, 2010, 09:00:01 PM »

That does not look like Misty in the background to...jmo I always have seen Misty in jeans other than in the pic she was kissing Ron good-bye in front of the MH when they were going to separate, and that girl looks like she has on shorts from the reflection in the glass...I am rambling

It very well could be...this girl looked to be heavier to me also ::piggy::I  do wish that Nancy would not continue play Mrs.Hollar saying....I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water...Nancy should be more considerate of  HaLeigh's family...thats just rude to me

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 19, 2010, 09:01:17 PM »

If James O. is a cousin then he would be the child of one of Floras children so we know that he does not belong to Lisa and I think that it would be safe to say that he is not Tina's son soooo....do we know of any other children that Flora may have that could be James parents? Or do we know of Flora's siblings as their children could be his parents also ?
I have no idea, but I do recall yesterday someone on here posted that the name Overstreet is a common name in the area, but I have no idea about that.

Overstreet is a fairly common surname.  I am not convinced this James Overstreet if related to the family although it certainly IS possible.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 19, 2010, 09:02:02 PM »

Schedule runs same times on tuesdays from now to feb 2011, i did not go past feb 2011
im thinking the Schedule, was the same for last feb,2009 too
http://www.greyhound.com/home/

jpg to understand better. i hope
will have to do another catch up, i need to do 2 reports b4 9am

I always thought someone picked Jo up...a female...my CRS is in overdrive

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: April 19, 2010, 09:02:46 PM »

D could be mistaken about the day when LE inquired about Joe O. I have always felt that Ron knew everything but now knowing that Misty was jealous of Haleigh I see a possible motive I never considered before. Maybe that's what everyone was trying to cover-up, that Misty did away with Haleigh and Ron would kill her if she had. Wow Also Timmy and Joe are nearly twins. D didn't know until she saw them together.
Then this could very well explain why all the finger pointing at JO, why the sudden move to MA and why we have only seen Chelsea and not Timmy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 19, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »

I believe that is Misty too but who is the owner of the arm by Joe O.? helping him put up the poster?

I always thought it was Joe's left arm.

?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: April 19, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »

That arm belongs to Jo also...he has his jacket thrown over his shoulder

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 19, 2010, 09:05:30 PM »

It very well could be...this girl looked to be heavier to me also ::piggy::I  do wish that Nancy would not continue play Mrs.Hollar saying....I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water...Nancy should be more considerate of  HaLeigh's family...thats just rude to me

I think it is Jo's arm.... but look how truly skinny it is... he looks very unhealthy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:10 PM »

D could be mistaken about the day when LE inquired about Joe O. I have always felt that Ron knew everything but now knowing that Misty was jealous of Haleigh I see a possible motive I never considered before. Maybe that's what everyone was trying to cover-up, that Misty did away with Haleigh and Ron would kill her if she had. Wow Also Timmy and Joe are nearly twins. D didn't know until she saw them together.
Then this could very well explain why all the finger pointing at JO, why the sudden move to MA and why we have only seen Chelsea and not Timmy.

Maybe Brandi has a pic of Timmy she can compare to Jo...side by side.

Brandi we need you

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:13 PM »

And don't forget that Lindsy and Tommy were getting ready to get the hell out of dodge until Tommy started getting arrested left and right. 

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #317 on: April 19, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »

It sure is Joe, after you pointed it out now I see his jacket over his shoulder, I thought it was two people 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2010, 09:07:27 PM »

i had mention this, this morn ,got to go see ya

morning monkeys, not a lot of time to catch up this morn
that james overstreet, is he from michigan, i think i heard misty
say, they should ,have never left there, and come to fl, in one of the jail vids
ill try to catch up after work

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7605.msg1116486#msg1116486

Overstreet is a fairly common surname.  I am not convinced this James Overstreet if related to the family although it certainly IS possible.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2010, 09:08:13 PM »

I think it is Jo's arm.... but look how truly skinny it is... he looks very unhealthy.
That is someone else's arm. The person is standing next to Joe and has on a white t-shirt with black writing.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.