April 27, 2024, 05:31:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263591 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 19, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »

IDK got in the qoute sorry

i had mention this, this morn ,got to go see ya

morning monkeys, not a lot of time to catch up this morn
that james overstreet, is he from michigan, i think i heard misty
say, they should ,have never left there, and come to fl, in one of the jail vids
ill try to catch up after work

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7605.msg1116486#msg1116486

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: April 19, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »

JO left late in the night of 2/10 per his lawyer on NG show this evening 4/19/10. Joe was a passenger in the car with others that had a set date to arrive in Florida and a set date to leave.

This all broke around 3:30 in the morning of Feb.10. Did Misty even have time to hang flyers that same morning? Wasn't she busy talking to LE? I don't believe for a moment that the picture of Misty and Joe hanging posters at the storefront was that morning. No matter what the reporter said. Who printed the flyers that quickly?

That does not look like Misty in the background to...jmo I always have seen Misty in jeans other than in the pic she was kissing Ron good-bye in front of the MH when they were going to separate, and that girl looks like she has on shorts from the reflection in the glass...I am rambling

Begging to differ, I believe that is Misty.

It very well could be...this girl looked to be heavier to me also ::piggy::I  do wish that Nancy would not continue play Mrs.Hollar saying....I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water...Nancy should be more considerate of  HaLeigh's family...thats just rude to me

I think it is Jo's arm.... but look how truly skinny it is... he looks very unhealthy.
That is someone else's arm. The person is standing next to Joe and has on a white t-shirt with black writing.
Also looks like a male because I do not see any breasteses 

Heart
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2010, 09:09:39 PM »

Oops... sorry, I am inside the quote box.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »

JO left late in the night of 2/10 per his lawyer on NG show this evening 4/19/10. Joe was a passenger in the car with others that had a set date to arrive in Florida and a set date to leave.

This all broke around 3:30 in the morning of Feb.10. Did Misty even have time to hang flyers that same morning? Wasn't she busy talking to LE? I don't believe for a moment that the picture of Misty and Joe hanging posters at the storefront was that morning. No matter what the reporter said. Who printed the flyers that quickly?

That does not look like Misty in the background to...jmo I always have seen Misty in jeans other than in the pic she was kissing Ron good-bye in front of the MH when they were going to separate, and that girl looks like she has on shorts from the reflection in the glass...I am rambling

It very well could be...this girl looked to be heavier to me also ::piggy::I  do wish that Nancy would not continue play Mrs.Hollar saying....I don't even know if she was dead when she hit the water...Nancy should be more considerate of  HaLeigh's family...thats just rude to me

I think it is Jo's arm.... but look how truly skinny it is... he looks very unhealthy.
That is someone else's arm. The person is standing next to Joe and has on a white t-shirt with black writing.
Also looks like a male because I do not see any breasteses 
Well I take that back, the mofo is just deformed.

Heart
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: April 19, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »

Looks like Jo's arms to me--I think that is his shirt.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2010, 09:11:59 PM »

Oh, guess it wasn't me that got inside the quote this time.... my apology stands for next time.

In my opinion, it is Joe's arm and he does have a jacket slung across his other shoulder.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2010, 09:17:38 PM »

D could be mistaken about the day when LE inquired about Joe O. I have always felt that Ron knew everything but now knowing that Misty was jealous of Haleigh I see a possible motive I never considered before. Maybe that's what everyone was trying to cover-up, that Misty did away with Haleigh and Ron would kill her if she had. Wow Also Timmy and Joe are nearly twins. D didn't know until she saw them together.
Then this could very well explain why all the finger pointing at JO, why the sudden move to MA and why we have only seen Chelsea and not Timmy.

Maybe Brandi has a pic of Timmy she can compare to Jo...side by side.

Brandi we need you

Going through my PB pics now to find them to make it for you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 19, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »

IDK got in the qoute sorry

i had mention this, this morn ,got to go see ya

morning monkeys, not a lot of time to catch up this morn
that james overstreet, is he from michigan, i think i heard misty
say, they should ,have never left there, and come to fl, in one of the jail vids
ill try to catch up after work

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7605.msg1116486#msg1116486

Not sure
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: April 19, 2010, 09:22:49 PM »

one last thing...a tad of the shirt shows on the right arm also its white short sleeve...yikes sorry for the stack

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 19, 2010, 09:30:29 PM »

D could be mistaken about the day when LE inquired about Joe O. I have always felt that Ron knew everything but now knowing that Misty was jealous of Haleigh I see a possible motive I never considered before. Maybe that's what everyone was trying to cover-up, that Misty did away with Haleigh and Ron would kill her if she had. Wow Also Timmy and Joe are nearly twins. D didn't know until she saw them together.
Then this could very well explain why all the finger pointing at JO, why the sudden move to MA and why we have only seen Chelsea and not Timmy.

Brandi we need you

I don't think Tommy and Joe resemble each other.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 19, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »

Oh, guess it wasn't me that got inside the quote this time.... my apology stands for next time.

In my opinion, it is Joe's arm and he does have a jacket slung across his other shoulder.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 19, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

Thanks!  And you're right, Tommy could never pass, but Timmy probably could.

Brandi we need you

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: April 19, 2010, 09:33:52 PM »

Brandi we need you

No, those ears stand waaaay out on Tommy.  I don't think they look anything alike.  I am not sure I have seen a pic of Timmy before.  Thanks for posting Brandi.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 19, 2010, 09:35:37 PM »

one last thing...a tad of the shirt shows on the right arm also its white short sleeve...yikes sorry for the stack

What's the story with his hand? Why is it all white from the knuckles to the wrist, as if it's water logged? The hand with the tape?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2010, 09:37:17 PM »

Brandi we need you

No, those ears stand waaaay out on Tommy.  I don't think they look anything alike.  I am not sure I have seen a pic of Timmy before.  Thanks for posting Brandi.

These are the only two I believe I have ever seen of Timmy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 19, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »

Timmy is better looking IMO
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2010, 09:39:35 PM »

Brandi we need you

These are the only two I believe I have ever seen of Timmy.

Thanks Brandi,

Timmy favors Hank Sr. to me.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: April 19, 2010, 09:44:11 PM »

Curly,

I was trying not to stack

Jo also has some filthy fingernails also

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »

Timmy is better looking IMO

Everyone is. LOL

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 19, 2010, 09:46:09 PM »

Don't want to quote stack but that picture of Joe is freaking me out .....it does kinda look like his arm now that you mentioned it and I do see the white t-shirt sleeve on the other arm but his shoulder looks way out of place.....and look at the back of his neck doesn't it look like someone elses head his slightly there? this is weird....could it be Brandon Fry helping him? who else has arms this skinny? the shoulder just looks out of place IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.