April 26, 2024, 11:42:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263484 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 19, 2010, 11:47:57 PM »

Nancy Grace?  why do I watch she is no doubt the rudest women ever, she does keep these poor children "in the news", but i really think she is crossing the line NO LAWYER can sit there and say what their client did as a juvenile ....good lord they would be disbarred.

She got her point across though.  He didn't deny he had a juvenile record......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 19, 2010, 11:47:59 PM »

Case Number: 2009-6939

On August 8, 2009, Hank Croslin Jr. filed a report with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that a dead rat had been placed in his mailbox. He reported that a neighbor witnessed Ronald Cummings place something in the mail box at approximately 12:00 am – 12:30 am on that date.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received media requests regarding the incident. This incident is currently under investigation, and many of the documents requested cannot be released at this time. I have attached a copy of the initial Offense Incident Report for your review.

This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings; therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family.

Putnam County
Sheriff’s Office

Jeff Hardy, Sheriff

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/12/haleigh-cummings-cops-ratgate-strategy/

Thanks JG. I guess it is still being investigated.

His brother in law, Hank Croslin, Jr., tells police he suspects Ronald slipped a decapitated rodent into his mailbox after midnight to underscore threats he claims the alleged Ratman made after Hank, well, ratted him out to the cops over a fistfight that put him in the local hospital (where he was treated and released) and Ron in the slammer overnight on battery charges. He’s denied the charges and claims he was partying with friends that night.

Both incidents are under investigation by the state attorney general’s office
, but we’re not sure what the charges might be if a Ratman were arrested…Do rats fall under the “animal cruelty” statutes? Maybe someone can ask the Humane Society if rats have rights, too?

Whay I recall Ron Told Tim Miller he put the headless rat in Tomm'y mail box to see if Misty lies how she would do on the polygraph...Sure Ron...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: April 19, 2010, 11:50:56 PM »

When I was doing the side by side image of Tommy, Timmy and Joe, I got the idea to put together the Croslin clan.

I wonder if more will be needed to be added before all is said and done.

Chelsea  even looks she is on a high in that pic as well. Or maybe its just allergies 

After seeing Lindsy here, am thinking she might have been the one in the pic of Joe putting up posters. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: April 19, 2010, 11:50:59 PM »

One last question before I try to get off this puter for the night,
Did LE question the person that drove Joe down to Florida and back to Tenn.?  Do we know who that person is and if she is just a friend or a family member of one of the cast of characters.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 19, 2010, 11:51:05 PM »

On August 8, 2009, Hank Croslin Jr. filed a report with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that a dead rat had been placed in his mailbox. He reported that a neighbor witnessed Ronald Cummings place something in the mail box at approximately 12:00 am – 12:30 am on that date.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received media requests regarding the incident. This incident is currently under investigation, and many of the documents requested cannot be released at this time. I have attached a copy of the initial Offense Incident Report for your review.

This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings; therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family.

Putnam County
Sheriff’s Office

Jeff Hardy, Sheriff

His brother in law, Hank Croslin, Jr., tells police he suspects Ronald slipped a decapitated rodent into his mailbox after midnight to underscore threats he claims the alleged Ratman made after Hank, well, ratted him out to the cops over a fistfight that put him in the local hospital (where he was treated and released) and Ron in the slammer overnight on battery charges. He’s denied the charges and claims he was partying with friends that night.

, but we’re not sure what the charges might be if a Ratman were arrested…Do rats fall under the “animal cruelty” statutes? Maybe someone can ask the Humane Society if rats have rights, too?

Whay I recall Ron Told Tim Miller he put the headless rat in Tomm'y mail box to see if Misty lies how she would do on the polygraph...Sure Ron...

JG, what do you mean?  I don't understand what this has to do with the poly? 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 19, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »

Putnam County
Sheriff’s Office

Jeff Hardy, Sheriff

JG, what do you mean?  I don't understand what this has to do with the poly? 

Your guess is as good as mine.. IMO He got caught and used an excuse...Witness
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 19, 2010, 11:53:09 PM »

IMO that rat incident will just disappear like everything else Ron has done
It amazes me how Ron manages 2 get out
of everyting !

His Mom, G'ma.,etc.,  lie to back up his BS innocence.

I bet Ron has been protected and never held accountable for his actions
since day  1 of his life.

I read about the petition
circulating to allow  release to mourn with his family.

WHY ? I do not feel it should be.
NO ONE TWISTED HIS ARM TO TRAFFIC DRUGS. HE DID THE CRIME AND NEEDS TO BE KEPT IN JAIL IMO !
He has access to a jail chaplin to help him grieve.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: April 19, 2010, 11:54:12 PM »

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings is mourning the loss of his little girl from behind bars. "Unfortunately he can't get out, be around family. He can't get comfort from the people that can give it to them," says Terry Shoemaker, Cummings' attorney.

Shoemaker spent time with Ronald after the Putnam County Sheriff announced last week that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. Ronald was upset to learn that his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, may have had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. She was seen with investigators at the same spot where they believe Haleigh was taken.

"He's hurt over the fact that he trusted her, he believed in her and she told him she had nothing to do with it and she didn't know anything. He trusted her."

Ronald may have trusted Misty but his attorney says he never trusted her brother, Tommy Croslin or Misty's cousin, Joe Overstreet. "He's had his suspicions from the start about Joe, the cousin of Misty and Tommy," says Shoemaker.

Last week, Tommy Croslin's attorney told us his client led the sheriff's office to the river, where they searched for Haleigh for three days.

Joe Overstreet's attorney claims his client had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

While investigators test potential evidence in the case, Ronald remains in jail on drug charges, still hopeful that his daughter will someday come home. "He's still holding out that maybe this is another wrong tip or something else will come out of it," says Shoemaker. "But overall, I think he sees the writing on the wall and he knows it's time to start a different phase of this whole investigation."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-Cummings-Attorney-He-trusted-Misty/F3Fw9JZM0k69s80KTSwiUA.cspx

Something is not adding up.. Why the headless rat in Tommy's mailbox...
Has it ever been proven that RC was responsible for the headless rat?

I lost track of ratgate after Ronald was charged on August 8, 2009.

Ratgate....  Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 19, 2010, 11:56:34 PM »

of everyting !

NO ONE TWISTED HIS ARM TO TRAFFIC DRUGS. HE DID THE CRIME AND NEEDS TO BE KEPT IN JAIL IMO !
yep
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2010, 11:57:22 PM »

I forgot to mention that more people down there have hepititas then don't. Looking at the clan and the difference between Tommy and Joes complexion, Tommy's looks yellow.

It could just be the lighting.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2010, 12:00:27 AM »

of everyting !

yep

Here I come to Save the day .. Underdog LP will bail him out...
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2010, 12:06:04 AM »

::HelloKitty::Nite everyone ! Off to sit with my sister 2morrow.
No change with the CHF.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:21 AM »

When I was doing the side by side image of Tommy, Timmy and Joe, I got the idea to put together the Croslin clan.

I wonder if more will be needed to be added before all is said and done.

Chelsea  even looks she is on a high in that pic as well. Or maybe its just allergies 

After seeing Lindsy here, am thinking she might have been the one in the pic of Joe putting up posters. 

I think you are right.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: April 20, 2010, 12:18:10 AM »

Tina Overstreet said her son mainly stays at home these days, not doing much because of the emotional toll the case has had on him.

Overstreet was in Satsuma for vacation and planned to leave the day Haleigh was reported missing, he said, but some have speculated that his departure seemed suspicious and sudden.

Overstreet said today that he helped pass out fliers with Croslin, alerting the public to the missing child, and contributed flowers to a memorial for her.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=154759&catid=3
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:29 AM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 20, 2010, 01:20:10 AM »

When LE was investigating a door bell, car ding dong, or clock sound where did that question come from?  Who first said they heard it?  Does anyone remember?  I think it could've been the van backed up close to the house with the doors to it open and the house door open and you could hear the chiming in the home.  Gotta go to bed, night all.  Sleep tight!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 20, 2010, 01:31:30 AM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

Oh thank goodness you have the one with a caption!

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

You saved me a lot of time.

I really thought it was Misty.

Thank you!

And look at the date of the picture.

It is 2-16-2009. NOT the day after the night she disappeared. (2-10-2009.)

So Joe was either still in Satsuma or he had returned.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #417 on: April 20, 2010, 02:00:44 AM »

I forgot to mention that more people down there have hepititas then don't. Looking at the clan and the difference between Tommy and Joes complexion, Tommy's looks yellow.

It could just be the lighting.

I think it is the lighting as well as lack of sunlight while incarcerated. Jaundice is determined by a yellow tint to the sclera (white ) of the eye more than skin color.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #418 on: April 20, 2010, 03:54:24 AM »

Ronald was upset to learn that his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, may have had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. She was seen with investigators at the same spot where they believe Haleigh was taken.

"He's hurt over the fact that he trusted her, he believed in her and she told him she had nothing to do with it and she didn't know anything. He trusted her."

That, my friends, is the largest load of hog dootie ever shoveled in the Sunshine state!

I trusted my pillbilly hunny bunny with all my heart. That is why I continue to go undercover
with my Gomer Pyle sooper secret spy kit and Wonder Twins power decoder ring and follow
her every move.

Ron wants it both ways. Whichever way will benefit him most at any given moment in time.

Just like all of his free dinners -

Here's your check sir.

Don't you people know who I am... I should be getting this for free.

NG - Aired February 2, 2010

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And what would you do? I mean...

CUMMINGS: With what?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: With that person.

CUMMINGS: Kill them. Same thing I said on the 911 call. (kill the person)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. Well, I just want to make sure...

CUMMINGS: I`m telling you I ain`t changed my mind, not a bit!

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Well, what did they ask you about her, or what did they say to you, just that they -- I mean, is that all they said?

CUMMINGS: Yes, that`s it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Misty`s mom says that Misty got a tattoo.

CUMMINGS: She did, but it ain`t got nothing to do with me, man.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: She got your name.

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that. You don`t see her name tattooed on me, do you?

(LAUGHTER)

CUMMINGS: Hey, man, with age comes wisdom. I`m not 18 years old no more. I might have done that when I was 18. The only two women that are tattooed on me is Haleigh and my mama, and that`s it.

----

Ronald is conducting the orchestra. He did this!!!! I don't know exactly how... but I do know PCSD is figuring it out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2010, 04:30:37 AM »

The psychopath is one of the most fascinating and distressing problems of human experience.  For the most part, a psychopath never remains attached to anyone or anything. They live a "predatory" lifestyle. They feel little or no regret, and little or no remorse - except when they are caught. They need relationships, but see people as obstacles to overcome and be eliminated.   If not,  they see people in terms of how they can be used. They use people for stimulation, to build their self-esteem and they invariably value people in terms of their material value (money, property, etc..).

A psychopath can have high verbal intelligence, but they typically lack "emotional intelligence". They can be expert in manipulating others by playing to their emotions. There is a shallow quality to the emotional aspect of their stories (i.e., how they felt, why they felt that way, or how others may have felt and why). The lack of emotional intelligence is the first good sign you may be dealing with a psychopath.  A history of criminal behavior in which they do not seem to learn from their experience, but merely think about ways to not get caught is the second best sign.

The following is a list of items based on the research of Robert Hare, Ph.D. which is derived from the "The Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised, .1991, Toronto: Multi-Health  Systems."  These are the most highly researched and recognized characteristics of psychopathic personality and behavior.

glibness/superficial charm   
grandiose sense of self worth
need for stimulation/prone to boredom   
pathological lying
conning/manipulative   
lack of remorse or guilt
shallow emotional response   
callous/lack of empathy
parasitic lifestyle   
poor behavioral controls
promiscuous sexual behavior   
early behavioral problems
lack of realistic long term goals   
impulsivity
irresponsibility   
failure to accept responsibility for their own actions
many short term relationships   
juvenile delinquency
revocation of conditional release   
criminal versatility
---

Joran Van der sloot
Ron Cummings
Pick an Anthony family member - anyone of your choice can go here - or just type 'ALL'
Throw a dart at a family picture of the Croslin family - write down your result here

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.