April 26, 2024, 11:45:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263486 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: April 20, 2010, 05:25:51 AM »

One last question before I try to get off this puter for the night,
Did LE question the person that drove Joe down to Florida and back to Tenn.?  Do we know who that person is and if she is just a friend or a family member of one of the cast of characters.

What I read is that a girl named Jen drove him (and perhaps others, dunno) to FL from TN, dropped Joe off, then went on to her relatives home/s to spend two weeks.  Two weeks later was 2/10, she picked Joe up (supposedly around noon) and they went back to TN.  LE has said that they questioned her, brought her car back and checked it out.  The article I read didn't say whether she was a friend/relative. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #421 on: April 20, 2010, 05:26:47 AM »

I just hope Misty has nightmares of what she done to Haleigh for the rest of her life she harmed a lifeless child that didn’t ask to be with her Ron choice that so i think he is guilty as much as her
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: April 20, 2010, 05:27:13 AM »

Case Number: 2009-6939

On August 8, 2009, Hank Croslin Jr. filed a report with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that a dead rat had been placed in his mailbox. He reported that a neighbor witnessed Ronald Cummings place something in the mail box at approximately 12:00 am – 12:30 am on that date.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received media requests regarding the incident. This incident is currently under investigation, and many of the documents requested cannot be released at this time. I have attached a copy of the initial Offense Incident Report for your review.

This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings; therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family.

Putnam County
Sheriff’s Office

Jeff Hardy, Sheriff

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/12/haleigh-cummings-cops-ratgate-strategy/

Thanks JG. I guess it is still being investigated.

His brother in law, Hank Croslin, Jr., tells police he suspects Ronald slipped a decapitated rodent into his mailbox after midnight to underscore threats he claims the alleged Ratman made after Hank, well, ratted him out to the cops over a fistfight that put him in the local hospital (where he was treated and released) and Ron in the slammer overnight on battery charges. He’s denied the charges and claims he was partying with friends that night.

Both incidents are under investigation by the state attorney general’s office
, but we’re not sure what the charges might be if a Ratman were arrested…Do rats fall under the “animal cruelty” statutes? Maybe someone can ask the Humane Society if rats have rights, too?

Whay I recall Ron Told Tim Miller he put the headless rat in Tomm'y mail box to see if Misty lies how she would do on the polygraph...Sure Ron...

JG, what do you mean?  I don't understand what this has to do with the poly? 

Supposedly ratgate was a test by Ron to see if Misty could/would lie. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: April 20, 2010, 05:30:22 AM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

Interesting, cuz in every pic I've seen her in, in those early days, she had her arms covered in long sleeves.  We kept wondering WTH? and wanted to see her arms to see why she kept them covered.  So am surprised to see this is Misty in shorts and short sleeves. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: April 20, 2010, 05:32:36 AM »

When LE was investigating a door bell, car ding dong, or clock sound where did that question come from?  Who first said they heard it?  Does anyone remember?  I think it could've been the van backed up close to the house with the doors to it open and the house door open and you could hear the chiming in the home.  Gotta go to bed, night all.  Sleep tight!

Not sure...... was that a neighbor who said he heard a sound in the night, like a door bell/buzzer? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: April 20, 2010, 05:34:09 AM »

Oh thank goodness you have the one with a caption!

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

You saved me a lot of time.

I really thought it was Misty.

Thank you!

And look at the date of the picture.

It is 2-16-2009. NOT the day after the night she disappeared. (2-10-2009.)

So Joe was either still in Satsuma or he had returned.

Was the pic taken on the 10th or the 16th?  Might have been taken on the 10th, put in the paper on the 16th?  Heck I dunno. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: April 20, 2010, 05:42:26 AM »

Good Morning Wyks and Monkeys

Theres been quite a bit of discussion on that picture of Joe and Misty putting up the posters.  I don't know about the date either as a matter of fact I don't know what I know in this case in more. Just mind-boggling!!!!

Wyks, I liked your post on Misty's jailhouse pic a few pages back "How's that working out for ya Misty" LOL Sounded Mavericky!!! LOL

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #427 on: April 20, 2010, 06:02:15 AM »

NG - Aired April 19, 2010

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. To Sergeant Scott Haines, sheriff`s officer, Santa Rosa County, Florida.

Sergeant, thank you for being with us.

Sergeant, at this juncture would the cops tell a family to start planning the funeral without a body? For a funeral you`ve got to have some semblance of a body. You`ve got to have some remains for a funeral. They didn`t say memorial. They said funeral.

SGT. SCOTT HAINES, SHERIFF`S OFFICER, SANTA ROSA COUNTY, FLORIDA: In any cases that we`ve ever worked we have never done that. That statement alone does lead me to believe that they do have at least some portion of a body or something that was found to believe that Haleigh was in that water.

That would be very odd for them to make a statement like that to a family and cruel to make a statement like that to a family if in fact they did not have proof that there was actually a homicide and they need to plan a funeral for a body.

GRACE: Dr. Joshua Perper is with us tonight, chief medical examiner, Broward County, author of "When to Call the Doctor."

Dr. Perper, what do you make of it? Telling the family to plan the baby`s funeral.

DR. PERPER, CHIEF MEDICAL EXAMINER, BROWARD COUNTY, AUTHOR OF "WHEN TO CALL THE DOCTOR": I never heard in my quite long career that the police would do such a thing or law enforcement would inform a family to prepare for a burial before a body or parts of the body of the deceased were found.

So if they did not misspoke, then definitely they have to have some -- recovered some part of the body or some bones which they should have verified that it belongs to the deceased. Otherwise, it`s totally improper.

---

I think this confirms (as much as it can be for now) that they found Haliegh

on April 13, 2010.

We were given that clue with the forensic truck last week. (family meeting)

Cops play with criminals minds - but never the victim's family.

Not even with the Cummings sludge buckets!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 20, 2010, 06:05:39 AM »

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

Thank you!

Was the pic taken on the 10th or the 16th?  Might have been taken on the 10th, put in the paper on the 16th?  Heck I dunno. 

I think it was uploaded on the Feb. 16th... picture is from TUESDAY the 10th.

Joe's lawyer backed that up basically - by talking about his activity on NG last night.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 20, 2010, 06:38:55 AM »

One last question before I try to get off this puter for the night,
Did LE question the person that drove Joe down to Florida and back to Tenn.?  Do we know who that person is and if she is just a friend or a family member of one of the cast of characters.

What I read is that a girl named Jen drove him (and perhaps others, dunno) to FL from TN, dropped Joe off, then went on to her relatives home/s to spend two weeks.  Two weeks later was 2/10, she picked Joe up (supposedly around noon) and they went back to TN.  LE has said that they questioned her, brought her car back and checked it out.  The article I read didn't say whether she was a friend/relative. 

morning monkeys, im on my 2nd dpepsi, doing the catch up
sounds like only one thing has been figured out for sure, and
that is JO departure, and that is misty in the pic, im still out
on that being misty, could be though

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 20, 2010, 06:45:47 AM »

------------------
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #431 on: April 20, 2010, 07:08:28 AM »

When I was doing the side by side image of Tommy, Timmy and Joe, I got the idea to put together the Croslin clan.

I wonder if more will be needed to be added before all is said and done.

Kinda reminds me of the parade of fools. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 20, 2010, 07:09:35 AM »

Thank you!

I think it was uploaded on the Feb. 16th... picture is from TUESDAY the 10th.

Joe's lawyer backed that up basically - by talking about his activity on NG last night.

You would think Joe would have delayed his trip back to TN if this little girl was missing. I am not impressed with him helping on the fliers at all. Joshua Phillips in 1998 helped in looking for Maddie Clifton here in Jacksonville for a week before they found her body packed under his waterbed.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 20, 2010, 07:21:01 AM »

Ronald was upset to learn that his ex-wife, Misty Cummings, may have had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. She was seen with investigators at the same spot where they believe Haleigh was taken.

"He's hurt over the fact that he trusted her, he believed in her and she told him she had nothing to do with it and she didn't know anything. He trusted her."

That, my friends, is the largest load of hog dootie ever shoveled in the Sunshine state!

I trusted my pillbilly hunny bunny with all my heart. That is why I continue to go undercover
with my Gomer Pyle sooper secret spy kit and Wonder Twins power decoder ring and follow
her every move.

Ron wants it both ways. Whichever way will benefit him most at any given moment in time.

Just like all of his free dinners -

Here's your check sir.

Don't you people know who I am... I should be getting this for free.

<respectfully snipped for space>
----

Ronald is conducting the orchestra. He did this!!!! I don't know exactly how... but I do know PCSD is figuring it out.

BBM

I agree.  When you minus all the distractions, he's the one that's left. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 20, 2010, 07:43:39 AM »

Oh, I am pretty sure that is Misty.

(bottom photo from First Coast News Clip)

Joe, where is your KNIFE??? 

------------------
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: April 20, 2010, 08:11:54 AM »

Following is snipped from Heart's posting of JVM Transcripts at 10:06 above.

Art Harris of thebaldtruth.com reports cops have found a piece of a yellow rope from a home where Misty`s brother Tommy Croslin was living when little Haleigh vanished on Misty`s watch more than 14 months ago. Misty Croslin`s grandmother said Misty told her about a yellow rope as a possible weapon used to tie Haleigh to cinder blocks and then tossed her body in the St. Johns River.

The highlighted above in blue!!!   WHEN did they retrieve this ROPE???  Must have been before Lindsy moved...and what made them grab a piece of rope from Tommy's mh???  Did they have some CLUE at that time??  I had read that there was rope in the VAN .. an when it was returned it was NOT THERE.

So, PCSO must have been to that MH and gone over it with a fine toothed comb ... meaning ... WHY???  They didn't even take Ron's door off until later .. 

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: April 20, 2010, 08:19:18 AM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #437 on: April 20, 2010, 08:22:02 AM »

Goodmorning Monkey's & Guest,

Who abetted Tommy at the dock?

Did Joe babysit? 

Misty said she runs to Timmy when in doo doo, (paraphrasing), was it TC and not JO at the dock?

Lenny must know who was at the dock, since, he is fairly confident that Joe wasn't.

Can someone please feed Joe some food?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #438 on: April 20, 2010, 08:24:08 AM »

When I was doing the side by side image of Tommy, Timmy and Joe, I got the idea to put together the Croslin clan.

I wonder if more will be needed to be added before all is said and done.

Kinda reminds me of the parade of fools. 

They remind me alittle of The Adams Family, the only normal one is Lindsy.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 20, 2010, 08:27:07 AM »

What's next for the Haleigh case?

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:52 AM EDT

After publicly stating they believe Haleigh Cummings is dead, investigators say the case has not changed from their perspective.

"You lose the Amber Alert out of that, but that's the only significant difference between any tool or investigative strategy that changes or diminishes," Maj. Gary Bowling, director of Law Enforcement for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Monday.

"Nobody believed we were looking for a live child anymore, and our investigation pointed to that, so we just wanted to be as honest as we could about it," he said.

The 5-year-old girl was reported missing by her babysitter, then 17-year-old Misty Croslin, at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10, 2009.

No sign of the child has been found.

Several persons of interest have been determined, but are not being named, including whomever gave the tip that led dive teams scouring below the murky water for clues, Sheriff Jeff Hardy said last week.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy said last week.

Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said.

"You create more effectiveness or direction from your homicide folks, including the homicide unit from the State Attorney's Office," Bowling said.

A three-day search encompassed portions of the St. Johns River off the Shell Harbour boat ramp in Satsuma last week, prompting a flock of national media attention. Several items were pulled from the area and have been sent to labs for individual analysis.

It is unknown whether the items are related to Haleigh's disappearance, however Hardy confirmed that no human remains were found.

Bowling said he does not anticipate another search in the near future. But, he said, if authorities do conduct another search, not much would change.

"If someone says we are looking for a huge object five feet from shore in the river then we might send a diver down there. If it is in the woods then we are going to mount up a different search team. It really changes from time to time," he said.

Though the homicide unit now leads on the case on paper, Bowling said the same detectives would remain on the case.

"They did a joint investigation for the potentiality that it shifted from one to the other, and so it kind of stays the same," he said.

Hardy stated last week that he believes "it is a matter of time" before the case is solved.

"I think that's true," Bowling said. "We are working diligently toward it. We are going to keep investigating it diligently. I also think it is a matter of time."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/20/news/news01.txt

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.