April 27, 2024, 02:46:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263549 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: April 20, 2010, 08:34:18 AM »

When LE was investigating a door bell, car ding dong, or clock sound where did that question come from?  Who first said they heard it?  Does anyone remember?  I think it could've been the van backed up close to the house with the doors to it open and the house door open and you could hear the chiming in the home.  Gotta go to bed, night all.  Sleep tight!

Not sure...... was that a neighbor who said he heard a sound in the night, like a door bell/buzzer? 

Patty G on WS videotapes all these shows for them, guess she doesn't have a DVR.... anyway, it was finally decided that it was HER doorbell heard on the tape. There was a lot of discussion back then, until she checked it out and remembered that.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: April 20, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »

www.actionnewsjax.com

Haleigh's family is planning her funeral - There is also a video.  Ann is helping CRYSTAL PLAN.

Last Update: 4/19 11:24 pm 

Slideshow JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- For 14 months, the family of Haleigh Cummings held onto hope that the little girl would be found alive. But last week, that hope faded when the Putnam County Sheriff announced he doesn't believe the little girl is alive. "They're grieving, their heart is broken," says Ann Dugger, with the Justice Coalition.

Dugger has supported Haleigh's family during the last year, while investigators searched for the little girl. Now she's helping them as they begin to plan Haleigh's funeral.

While Dugger helps Haleigh's family with the grieving process, State Attorney Angela Corey talked to Action News about the other difficult task for this family -- seeking justice. "Now they have the long and torturous course of the arrest and the prosecution," says Corey.

Even though Haleigh's body hasn't been found, Corey believes this case can still be prosecuted. "It's more of a challenge but because we're allowed to use circumstantial evidence, the prosecution will be able to proceed."

Investigators have sent potential evidence to labs for testing. Once that process is over, we could know more about what happened to Haleigh. Until then, Ann Dugger says she'll be there for the family. "Now we must go on and try to figure out, what do we need to do to help this family go on?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: April 20, 2010, 08:36:34 AM »

Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said.

A three-day search encompassed portions of the St. Johns River off the Shell Harbour boat ramp in Satsuma last week, prompting a flock of national media attention. Several items were pulled from the area and have been sent to labs for individual analysis.

It is unknown whether the items are related to Haleigh's disappearance, however Hardy confirmed that no human remains were found.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/04/20/news/news01.txt

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:37 AM »

I forgot I had this in my photobucket account...

Oh thank goodness you have the one with a caption!

I was going to make a collage to show all the times Misty wears her hair up like that. LOL

You saved me a lot of time.

I really thought it was Misty.

Thank you!

And look at the date of the picture.

It is 2-16-2009. NOT the day after the night she disappeared. (2-10-2009.)

So Joe was either still in Satsuma or he had returned.

Apparently the article was on the 16th but if you read the contents it states Tuesday which was the next morning after Haleigh went missing.. Haleigh went missing the 9th or the 10th the 10th was a Tuesday.YW
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: April 20, 2010, 08:40:14 AM »

Padilla very adament that JO did not kill HaLeigh. Adamant that HaLeigh was dead when MC called Timmy or Tommy.

Padilla stated that JO may not have even gone to the Green St mh that night.

WHAT IF

James Overstreet is an older cousin.  WHAT IF, it's James that has molested Misty.  WHAT IF, James hurt Haleigh and the rest of them (Misty, Tommy, Timmy, Joe) are scared of him?

It is strange that an Overstreet would be arrested in Palatka right in the middle of all of the latest developments.
The fact that he is a sex offender leaves room for a lot of speculation.

Haven't read past this point but...There is an Overstreet company in Florida that does air conditioning parts etc.  Could James Overstreet have been the air condition repair man???
OMG I hope not but that could be the reason that they kept his name out of everything to keep down speculation and also why they rushed right over to the ac mans house ?

Heart wrote a very interesting post about James Overstreet the other day.  Seems a person died that was maybe living with an Overstreet.  I read back somewhere that Joe was visiting relatives of his.  Could he have come down for the funeral???

Oh and excuse my attire please.  I am outdated.  Hi Monkeys.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #445 on: April 20, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

Morning jill!

I was confused about that too. I looked up the NG transcript from last night 4/19.

Here is what I got out of it...

GRACE: We are taking your calls. Joining us now, Shawn Sirgo. This is attorney for Joe Overstreet. This is Misty Croslin, the baby sitter- turned-stepmother`s, cousin, who is now living in Tennessee. He left town the night Haleigh goes missing. But oh, isn`t it convenient for both Misty Croslin and brother Tommy Croslin to point the finger at cousin Joe Overstreet?

Mr. Sirgo, thank you for being with us.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: Good evening.

GRACE: Sir, what can you tell me about Joe Overstreet, your client, leaving town the night Haleigh goes missing?

SIRGO: Joseph went to Florida with a friend. They had a scheduled day they were going to arrive. They had a scheduled day they were going to leave. Joe was a passenger in someone else`s car. He only left because that was the day that they had originally planned to leave. It wasn`t that he was leaving for any other reason.

GRACE: Did they leave late in the night? Didn`t they leave late in the night?

SIRGO: They left late. Joe was out putting flyers out, trying to help the family locate Haleigh, so he was assisting in the initial search in the morning. But when his ride left, he left with it.

---

My take on it, is that he sticks around all day Feb. 10th to help put flyers up... which we have pics of --- and then leaves the night of Feb. 10th.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: April 20, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

Good morning Everyone!  Loooong time lurker here, first time poster.  I have a couple links to share and I wish they were of better news.  This is the story run at 6PM on channel 47 out of Jacksonville, yesterday.     HaLeigh's Family Planning Funeral  and  Video Link

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- For 14 months, the family of Haleigh Cummings held onto hope that the little girl would be found alive. But last week, that hope faded when the Putnam County Sheriff announced he doesn't believe the little girl is alive. "They're grieving, their heart is broken," says Ann Dugger, with the Justice Coalition.

Dugger has supported Haleigh's family during the last year, while investigators searched for the little girl. Now she's helping them as they begin to plan Haleigh's funeral.

While Dugger helps Haleigh's family with the grieving process, State Attorney Angela Corey talked to Action News about the other difficult task for this family -- seeking justice. "Now they have the long and torturous course of the arrest and the prosecution," says Corey.

Even though Haleigh's body hasn't been found, Corey believes this case can still be prosecuted. "It's more of a challenge but because we're allowed to use circumstantial evidence, the prosecution will be able to proceed."

Investigators have sent potential evidence to labs for testing. Once that process is over, we could know more about what happened to Haleigh. Until then, Ann Dugger says she'll be there for the family. "Now we must go on and try to figure out, what do we need to do to help this family go on?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: April 20, 2010, 08:49:04 AM »

Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said.

A three-day search encompassed portions of the St. Johns River off the Shell Harbour boat ramp in Satsuma last week, prompting a flock of national media attention. Several items were pulled from the area and have been sent to labs for individual analysis.

It is unknown whether the items are related to Haleigh's disappearance, however Hardy confirmed that no human remains were found.

That`s just crazy... because you can`t just divine that Haliegh died out of your wazoo.

You have to have evidence. The mixed messages are just maddening, I tell you.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: April 20, 2010, 08:54:11 AM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

Morning jill!

I was confused about that too. I looked up the NG transcript from last night 4/19.

Here is what I got out of it...

GRACE: We are taking your calls. Joining us now, Shawn Sirgo. This is attorney for Joe Overstreet. This is Misty Croslin, the baby sitter- turned-stepmother`s, cousin, who is now living in Tennessee. He left town the night Haleigh goes missing. But oh, isn`t it convenient for both Misty Croslin and brother Tommy Croslin to point the finger at cousin Joe Overstreet?

Mr. Sirgo, thank you for being with us.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: Good evening.

GRACE: Sir, what can you tell me about Joe Overstreet, your client, leaving town the night Haleigh goes missing?

SIRGO: Joseph went to Florida with a friend. They had a scheduled day they were going to arrive. They had a scheduled day they were going to leave. Joe was a passenger in someone else`s car. He only left because that was the day that they had originally planned to leave. It wasn`t that he was leaving for any other reason.

GRACE: Did they leave late in the night? Didn`t they leave late in the night?

SIRGO: They left late. Joe was out putting flyers out, trying to help the family locate Haleigh, so he was assisting in the initial search in the morning. But when his ride left, he left with it.

---

My take on it, is that he sticks around all day Feb. 10th to help put flyers up... which we have pics of --- and then leaves the night of Feb. 10th.

thanks, carpe - that clinches that question for me Smile

I'm surprised that they do not look more upset.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:43 AM »

Good morning Everyone!  Loooong time lurker here, first time poster.  I have a couple links to share and I wish they were of better news.  This is the story run at 6PM on channel 47 out of Jacksonville, yesterday.     HaLeigh's Family Planning Funeral  and  Video Link

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- For 14 months, the family of Haleigh Cummings held onto hope that the little girl would be found alive. But last week, that hope faded when the Putnam County Sheriff announced he doesn't believe the little girl is alive. "They're grieving, their heart is broken," says Ann Dugger, with the Justice Coalition.

Hi Nuna.  Thanks and welcome to SM.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: April 20, 2010, 08:59:20 AM »

my feeling with these mixed messages is that it's a combo of LE keeping things tight to their chest, specific things that family members might say to media that are not said exactly the way LE may have said them to those family members, and media jumping on this and running with it.

I doubt that LE told the family this, although I believe that LE did tell family that they feel HaLeigh is not alive, and family is now thinking about the next step which would be a funeral or memorial service.

and everything said on NG just confuses the issue with me.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: April 20, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »

anyway, off to do some stuff for one not found yet.

thanks for all of the news updates and hoping that something breaks soon and HaLeigh is found.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 20, 2010, 09:05:12 AM »

Morning Nuna!

------------------
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: April 20, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »

i want to add one more thought that I'm sure others have had and posted before:

from the 911 call, it seems to me that Ron had an idea of something.  that maybe he had received threats from someone regarding HaLeigh.  I don't know his exact words by heart, but he said something to the effect that his b&tch girlfriend had let "them" take his daughter.

so, this whole story about the gun and Joe seems to fit, but something is off and I'm not buying it completely yet.

have a great day, everyone.

"morning, Nuna and welcome:))

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #454 on: April 20, 2010, 09:23:14 AM »

I forgot to mention that more people down there have hepititas then don't. Looking at the clan and the difference between Tommy and Joes complexion, Tommy's looks yellow.

It could just be the lighting.

Heart,

Do you please have the apartment complex that TC & CC were living at the time of February 9?

I want to know how big the apartment is for no one to hear the keys taken, the door shut and the van's motor not heard.

CC was six months pregnant and she parked the van close to her front door because she didn't want to walk because

of her pregnancy.  When TC "saw" at 1:00 am J.O. wasn't on the couch, did he notice the van missing? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2010, 09:23:51 AM »

Case Number: 2009-6939

On August 8, 2009, Hank Croslin Jr. filed a report with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office that a dead rat had been placed in his mailbox. He reported that a neighbor witnessed Ronald Cummings place something in the mail box at approximately 12:00 am – 12:30 am on that date.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has received media requests regarding the incident. This incident is currently under investigation, and many of the documents requested cannot be released at this time. I have attached a copy of the initial Offense Incident Report for your review.

This incident is not related to the investigation of missing five year-old Haleigh Cummings; therefore, we will not be participating in interviews or providing statements regarding this incident. Our only objective is, and always has been, finding Haleigh Cummings and returning her home to her family.

Putnam County
Sheriff’s Office

Jeff Hardy, Sheriff

http://www.artharris.com/2009/08/12/haleigh-cummings-cops-ratgate-strategy/

Thanks JG. I guess it is still being investigated.

His brother in law, Hank Croslin, Jr., tells police he suspects Ronald slipped a decapitated rodent into his mailbox after midnight to underscore threats he claims the alleged Ratman made after Hank, well, ratted him out to the cops over a fistfight that put him in the local hospital (where he was treated and released) and Ron in the slammer overnight on battery charges. He’s denied the charges and claims he was partying with friends that night.

Both incidents are under investigation by the state attorney general’s office
, but we’re not sure what the charges might be if a Ratman were arrested…Do rats fall under the “animal cruelty” statutes? Maybe someone can ask the Humane Society if rats have rights, too?

Whay I recall Ron Told Tim Miller he put the headless rat in Tomm'y mail box to see if Misty lies how she would do on the polygraph...Sure Ron...
You recall it because Tim Miller came right out and stated it was true and that Ron gave the above excuse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 20, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »

That`s just crazy... because you can`t just divine that Haliegh died out of your wazoo.

The mixed messages are maddening Carpe and very confusing.
I wonder if LE has always had some forensic evidence, fluids, something that would indicate Haleigh death.  ???
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: April 20, 2010, 09:25:00 AM »

Thanks for the welcome!

I agree, I think Ron knew something.  I think that's why he drug Misty home to watch the kids.  She "owed" him and that was one way to make her pay him.  I think Ron was arrogant enough to think Misty could be trained to "hold down the homefront/business" while he held down the legal paying job.  Jmo
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: April 20, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »

Welcome to the cage.  Watch where you step, monkey poo can be anywhere.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 20, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »

I agree, Carpo Mondo!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.