April 27, 2024, 01:54:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #34 4/19/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 263530 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 20, 2010, 09:32:46 AM »

catching up, and totally confused as to what was said on the NG show about planning a funeral.

Re: Misty and Joe putting up fliers, maybe my memory is wrong but I seem to recall that Misty spent the entire day (maybe even more) after HaLeigh's disappearance with LE.

I also remember that everyone appeared completely freaked out in the few days after her disppearance - Misty and Joe look so calm taping up those fliers. 

I'm sure I'm completely wrong, but it seems that this has to be taken after the first few days.

Morning jill!

I was confused about that too. I looked up the NG transcript from last night 4/19.

Here is what I got out of it...

GRACE: We are taking your calls. Joining us now, Shawn Sirgo. This is attorney for Joe Overstreet. This is Misty Croslin, the baby sitter- turned-stepmother`s, cousin, who is now living in Tennessee. He left town the night Haleigh goes missing. But oh, isn`t it convenient for both Misty Croslin and brother Tommy Croslin to point the finger at cousin Joe Overstreet?

Mr. Sirgo, thank you for being with us.

SHAWN SIRGO, ATTORNEY FOR JOE OVERSTREET: Good evening.

GRACE: Sir, what can you tell me about Joe Overstreet, your client, leaving town the night Haleigh goes missing?

SIRGO: Joseph went to Florida with a friend. They had a scheduled day they were going to arrive. They had a scheduled day they were going to leave. Joe was a passenger in someone else`s car. He only left because that was the day that they had originally planned to leave. It wasn`t that he was leaving for any other reason.

GRACE: Did they leave late in the night? Didn`t they leave late in the night?

SIRGO: They left late. Joe was out putting flyers out, trying to help the family locate Haleigh, so he was assisting in the initial search in the morning. But when his ride left, he left with it.

---

My take on it, is that he sticks around all day Feb. 10th to help put flyers up... which we have pics of --- and then leaves the night of Feb. 10th.

thanks, carpe - that clinches that question for me Smile

I'm surprised that they do not look more upset.

When you have a task to do, it takes you out of the emotional side of your brain and puts you into the thinking side of your brain.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #461 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »

Oh, I am pretty sure that is Misty.

(bottom photo from First Coast News Clip)

Joe, where is your KNIFE??? 

Mr. Joe doesn`t look like he is too hung over from the Misty story that he was so F****** UP that night, either.

He looks to me like he could use a tasty Mallomar or two... but other than that... pretty good!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #462 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:02 AM »

WELCOME NUNA                 If the van was used to take Haleigh to the river dock, the police surely would have found something in that van. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:19 AM »

Before                             After

Any Questions?

HT: Brandi

I believe in miracles!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 20, 2010, 09:54:56 AM »

It seems obvious that Lindsey has known something all along about what really happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared, but how much she knew or whether she was involved remains to be seen. Lindsey was at Ronald Cummings trailer with her children playing and having dinner in the hours before Haleigh Cummings vanished. Two other people reportedly came to the trailer subsequent to Lindsey's departure: her husband Tommy and Ronald Cummings' grandmother Annette Sykes.

Lindsey apparently attended a nighttime class, but her claim as to what happened afterwards is undercut by Tommy's admissions. Lindsey claims to have returned from class and had dinner with Tommy, then gone to bed sometime about 10 to 10:15 with Tommy home all the while. That time frame is critical because about 9:45 pm is the time Tommy suddenly admitted last September that he went to the Cummings house on the night Haleigh disappeared At the time, he said he went to the trailer at the urging of Ronald Cummings who was unable to reach Misty by phone. Tommy Croslin said in September that there was no sign of anyone being home at the trailer. Now, it seems from Tommy was there not merely to check on Misty but probably to deal in some way with the events surrounding Haleigh's death. Two possible scenarios emerge: Lindsey knew Tommy went to the Cummings' trailer and covered for him or Lindsey herself had more involvement than has been previously disclosed. Because Tommy and Lindsey Croslin lived down the street from Misty and Ronald Cummings, it is conceivable either that Lindsey returned to the Cummings trailer that night or that she knew Tommy did. By the time news hit the next morning that Haleigh Cummings was missing, Lindsey could hardly have ignored her husband's nighttime excursion.

If Lindsey Croslin didn't already know Tommy was involved in some way with the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance, why didn't she come forward and contradict Tommy's September assertion that he was at the trailer during a time she'd previously said he spent with her?

It was Lindsey's van Tommy reportedly used to drive to the Cummings house the night Haleigh disappeared.

Did Lindsey or Chelsea Cummings play bigger roles in either the Haleigh Cummings disappearance or its cover-up than has been previously publicized? Have they had relevant information all along about what happened, who was involved, or where Haleigh's body was dumped? Time will tell but the evidence seems to be stacking up that way.

Sources:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/19/haleigh-cummings-homicide-investigation;

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 20, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 20, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Minneapolis FBI receives names of Putnam County Sheriff’s Officers alleged to operate sex ring

East Grand Forks, MN, April 20, 2010:  The Minneapolis FBI has received the full names of ranking officers at the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department, Palatka, FL, alleged to be operating a child prostitution ring in Putnam County, FL. The information was provided to federal authorities by a former Minnesota/North Dakota newspaper reporter, today. The information provided to authorities is based upon alleged statements of John Regan, Hastings, FL, in March, 2009. John Regan is the father of former HaLeigh Bug Center administrator, Jeremiah Regan. According to the information provided to the FBI, John Regan interfered with a police report regarding the possible sexual abuse of HaLeigh Cummings; he said that the case will never be solved by law enforcement in Putnam County. The high-profile names of the officers involved in the child prostitution are recognizable in daily news reports.

Press Release   

That is extremely disturbing.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: April 20, 2010, 10:09:33 AM »

Any Questions?

This is just HILARIOUS... and probably very accurate.

------------------
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #468 on: April 20, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

Makes ya want to throw your hands up in the air.     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

unbelieveable.  what next?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #470 on: April 20, 2010, 10:22:57 AM »

WELCOME NUNA                 If the van was used to take Haleigh to the river dock, the police surely would have found something in that van. 

Was there a convoy of vehicles to dock?  another van? another car? ATV? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: April 20, 2010, 10:23:52 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

TIM H. MUST HAVE some SOUND INFO ... to make acccusations of that sort.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 20, 2010, 10:24:26 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

Makes me wanna throw breakfast up in the air!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 20, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »

Any Questions?

This is just HILARIOUS... and probably very accurate.

It's not quite before, but I am not sure even if I had a baby picture of Misty that she didn't come out addicted to something.

I believe in miracles!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 20, 2010, 10:33:47 AM »

is this craziness?  or could this be real?

and there is something on that site re: a fake search on March 22, 2009?

darn it, I guess the laundry will not be done again.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 20, 2010, 10:36:15 AM »

never mind about the fake search...duh.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:26 AM »

Hi Monks....sorry for the O/T - our loca lost her husband....I started a condolence thread for her

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7624.new#new

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 20, 2010, 10:40:37 AM »

www.writeintoaction.com

Press Release

Press Release   

It certainly is, and again I'm speechless 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 20, 2010, 10:42:12 AM »

Was there a convoy of vehicles to dock?  another van? another car? ATV? 

I don't know, but I just feel these nitwits would have left a lot of evidence, just my opinion. I don't know what to think anymore.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 20, 2010, 10:50:36 AM »

Took a trip over to Flagler County Clerk of Courts. Tommy Jr. is well known in that County as well.

2007 MM 000903 STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, JR, HANK T

File Date 04/19/2007 Case Status CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) Case Status Date 04/19/2007
Case Disposition CLOSED (CRIMINAL/NONCRIMINAL) Case Disposition Date 05/01/2007

Party Information
Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s) Attorney Phone
CROSLIN, JR, HANK T DEFENDANT

Party Charge(s)
Case Party CROSLIN, JR, HANK T
Count Code Description Disposition Disposition
Date
1 784.03 BATTERY ADJUDICATION WITHELD 05/01/2007

Party Charge Sentence
Probation Type: Years: 000 Months: 06 Days: 00 Start Date: 05/01/2007

Financial Entries
Receipt # Date Received From Amount Paid
27744 10/26/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 114.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -114.00
CASH 114.00
PENDING VALIDATION 114.00

Fee
FINE DISCRETIONARY 114.00

19587 07/25/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 110.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -110.00
CASH 110.00
PENDING VALIDATION 110.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 71.00
FINE MANDATORY 2.00
FINE DISCRETIONARY 37.00

14782 06/06/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 20.00

Payment
PENDING VALIDATION -20.00
CASH 20.00
PENDING VALIDATION 20.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 20.00

11510 05/03/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 100.00

Payment
BOND APPLIED 100.00

Fee
MANDATORY COST 100.00

11509 05/03/2007 CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS 100.00

Payment
CASH 100.00

Fee
BOND 100.00

Docket Entries

Date Text
05/03/2007 TRANSFER FUNDS Transfer Date: 05/03/2007 Location: CLERK OF COURT Transfer From: COURT GENERAL Case Number: 2007 BD 000218 Received From: COLLINS, LINDSAY On Behalf Of: CROSLIN, HANK JR, DEFENDANT From Docket: CASH BOND DEPOSIT Transfer: 100.00 Receipt Number: 11508 Total: 100.00 Transfer To: COURT GENERAL Case Number: 2007 MM 000903 Received From: CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS On Behalf Of: CROSLIN JR, HANK THOMAS, DEFENDANT To Docket: CASH BOND DEPOSIT Transfer: 100.00 Receipt Number: 11509 Total: 100.00 Comment: 64393
05/03/2007 CASH BOND DEPOSIT Receipt: 11509 Date: 05/03/2007
05/03/2007 CLOSED CASE
05/01/2007 M FINE DISCRETIONARY Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007 Receipt: 27744 Date: 10/26/2007
05/01/2007 LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT FEE Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007
05/01/2007 M MANDATORY COSTS Charge #1: BATTERY Receipt: 11510 Date: 05/03/2007 Receipt: 14782 Date: 06/06/2007 Receipt: 19587 Date: 07/25/2007
05/01/2007 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE-OR BOOK 1570 PAGE 1711
05/01/2007 WRITTEN PLEA GUILTY/NO CONTEST - WAIVER OF COUNSEL
05/01/2007 OBTS PRE-COURT OR COURT PHASE INFORMATION Count: 1 Charge Status: SAME Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE/NO CONTEST 05/01/2007 Court Action: ADJ W/H BY JUDGE 05/01/2007 Disp. Judge: ATACK, JUDGE SHARON B Court Action: NO TRIAL Date Imposed: 05/01/2007 Type: SUPERVISED Start Date: 05/01/2007 Cost of Super.: 40 Time YYY: 000 MM: 06 DD: 00 County: FLAGLER Defr Sentence: No Fine: 344.00 Disp. Date: 05/01/2007 Pty Chrg Dsp: ADJUDICATION WITHELD Charge #1: BATTERY
04/19/2007 BOOKING REPORT
04/19/2007 798
04/19/2007 BOND INFORMATION Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 04/16/2007 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: BOND Bond Status: BOND POSTED Status Date: 04/16/2007 Bond Type: CASH BOND Bond/Pwr No.: 64393 Bond Amount: $100 Bonding Co.: Cash Depositor: COLLINS, LINDSAY
04/19/2007 NOTICE TO APPEAR NOTICE TO APPEAR Sent on: 04/19/2007 14:58:08
04/19/2007 COURT EVENT Event: ARRAIGNMENT Date: 05/01/2007 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ATACK, JUDGE SHARON B Location: ROOM 228 Result: DISPOSED

--------------------------------------------------------------------

File Date 04/06/2005 Case Status CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) Case Status Date 04/27/2005
Case Disposition CLOSED - NON REPORTING Case Disposition Date 04/27/2005

Party Information
Party Name Party Alias(es) Party Type Attorney(s) Attorney Phone
COLLINS, LINDSY K PETITIONER PRO SE

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT

Case Schedule
Date Start Time Event Type Result
04/12/2005 01:00 PM HEARING

Docket Entries

Date Text
08/11/2005 NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY
05/03/2005 FILE TO CHILD SUPPORT - RTND 5/9/05
04/27/2005 ORDER DISSOLVING FJ OF INJ, ETC
04/22/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-KCH - RTND 4/27/05
04/19/2005 STIPULATION TO DISSOLVE FJ OF INJ
04/19/2005 ORDER OF DISMISSAL OF INJUNCTION-PET'S REQUEST
04/15/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-KCH - RTND 4/19/05
04/15/2005 MOTION OF PET FOR ORDER DISSOLVING INJ,ETC
04/15/2005 AFFIDAVIT LINDSY COLLINS
04/13/2005 FILE TO CHILD SUPPORT - RTND 4/13/05
04/12/2005 FINAL JUDGMENT OF INJUNCTION-UNTIL 5/1/2006, SUPPORT Pages: 1091-9PGS
04/12/2005 FILE TO JUDGE-JP/RET'D
04/07/2005 RET OF SERV-SRVD--4/6/05, HANK THOMAS CROSLIN, JR.
04/06/2005 TEMP INJ FOR PROT/NOT OF HEARING-APRIL 12, 2005 @ 1PM
04/06/2005 SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT SHEET
04/06/2005 NOTICE OF SOC.SEC.#- - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 FAMILY LAW FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT- - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 UCCJA AFFIDAVIT - LINDSY K. COLLINS
04/06/2005 PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORE ....

CROSLIN, HANK T RESPONDENT CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 DR 000466
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 TR 001404
CROSLIN, HANK T DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 MM 000903
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 CT 000712 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000025 A
CROSLIN, HANK T ALSO KNOWN AS DEFENDANT 08/02/1986 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2005 MM 000847 A
CROSLIN, LISA DEFENDANT 09/10/1969 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2003 MM 000065 A

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+%26+Start+Search

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.